NXT Takeover 11 on BrendenPlayz!

The top superstars of NXT compete on the big stage of NXT Takeover in its eleventh edition on BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

New Total Extreme Wrestling Series!

Create a character or use your forums gimmick and sign up to the new series! Have YOUR character booked in the game and featured on BrendenPlayz streams.
Join

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

Graphics

Sign in to follow this  

Showcase all of your graphic designs and request a graphic to be made here.

69 topics in this forum

• 177 replies
  1. Arius and his Graphics

• 4 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 297 replies
  2. Smith's Graphics

• 567 replies
  3. BPZ Graphics Division

• 912 replies
  4. Ross' Graphics

• 68 replies
    • 154 replies
    • 328 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Slim's Video Shop

• 7 replies
  6. Razor's Graphics Vol. 2

• 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. STSMVs Graphics Room

• 37 replies
  8. WWE Dreams Logo

• 3 replies
  9. Akki Does GFX

• 1 reply
  10. Keirso's Avis

• 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  
KontrolFreek Heritage Edition

• You can't change something overnight they might need 3-6 months to fully change but this is a start.WWE has been focusing in the W(World) too much.Their brand expansion is certainly their focus for many years now but they should focus now in the W(Wrestling) and E(Entertainment) side of things.I know sometimes WWE gives us a banger of a match but the part that it lacks is great or decent storylines.A good wrestling match needs a good story to make it engaging for us to watch and enjoy. It also needs a decent or good characters.They also need to lessen their heel/face turns.Give someone a reason on why does he do the things that he not just have someone randomly hate someone for no good reason.
    • {We start off EVOLVE with the Tag Team Champions MARKER and Jason Ryan. It is confirmed that Big Ballers are going to be taking on The Flock for the titles at DTD, these men doesn't look intimidated by the team of Sameer and Brenden Playz, instead they smile to the audience as they boo them hard.} {The men are in the ring with their microphones, what they have to say about their opponents in a couple of days time.} THE FLOCK IS HERE BABY!!!!!! Now as everybody knows by now, The Flock, the greatest group in the world today is taking on the owner of the company Brenden Playz and Sameer. Now, this right here is probably the biggest of challenge The Flock has ever faced to date and for once I'm excited for a match, an opponent that really tests our skills and I'm talking about Brenden, you see, in my opinion and most other people as well, I don't see Sameer as a threat, I see Sameer as a wash up veteran that comes for time to time to steal other peoples spotlight and I feel everyone else is sick and tired of his moaning while Brenden has to do the work for him, it no wonder why he lost his IC title. {The fans are in shock right now, Marker now has the fans off their seats and he speaks again.} Oh, you didn't know?. Yeah, the owner himself told Sameer to lay down for Bart because he knew that he could one day become the face of the company and he liked Bart because of how good he promos and his ring style is so unnatural, so on that one faithful BPZ Summerslam, your new INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...... BART!. So why is Brenden tagging with Sameer?. Simple, Brenden doesn't need Sameer, Sameer needs Brenden, because can easily do it by himself, I mean why isn't ROA taking on Bizzy and Hollow since they drew?. Easy, Brenden didn't want another tag team facing against his team and us, it would be too much of a hassle so he decide to cut the match and BOOM, our confirmed Tag Team Title match between us and Big Ballers has come to life, so Brenden, Sameer, I don't care if you call us weaklings, I don't care if you have the power and I don't care about your title accomplishments, it all happens here and now and I think that The Flock is gonna win even though the audience doesn't want, it gonna happen. {Marker waits for Jason to respond.}    
    • I honestly don't think that WWE will change that much, but like Brenden said I'll give them some time. I only watched the first parts of RAW as always and what I saw was decent, nothing really different but it did have some moments. Seeing Shane back on RAW was cool as well as seeing Angle, as forced as it was. Honestly, I like what they are doing with Baron, he is the most over heel and if they start giving him wins sometime soon he could be a great heel. Just have him go back to being a low card guy. And I am beyond excited for EC3 and Lars, although I don't see them doing many things in WWE. I do not think Heavy Machinery will do good, not because they aren't good but I just do not think WWE will do many things with them. As well as EC3, I feel like much like Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Bo Dallas, and others WWE will ruin him. And for the two women I don't really know what they will do, good luck to them tho. I'm happy to see Sami is coming back, I think they should have kept his return a surprise and had him return at the Rumble for a huge pop and become a baby face again and they could totally repackage him. I honestly don't know what they will be doing now, they had a lot of potential and Sami has proved he can keep up with the greats and a title win at Mania is something I could see him getting. He could even lose 7 pounds and join the CW division.  Other then that, I didn't really take anything from this RAW. Deans new gimmick is amazing and I'm just excited to see what WWE does, not that it'll be much different.  
    • Hello. I may have some problems logging in to Discord in the BrendenPlayz Forums. I was wondering if anyone has the same problems as I. I tried to go in the other servers and they work fine. When I try to log in to the Discord for BrendenPlayz, it would show the messages for about 2-3 seconds and all the messages disappear, while seeing only a black screen in the process. If you have any ideas of how to get back into the servers with no problems, can you let me know when you have the chance? Thanks.