BrendenPlayz Hall of Fame 2019

Find out who was inducted into the BPZ Hall of Fame for 2019 and read about their journey on the forums.
Read Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Stomping Grounds

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Stomping Grounds!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Congratulations to Bailey for winning the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship!
  • NXT Takeover 12 and Fastlane is coming soon to Universe Mode!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel

All Elite Wrestling

Sign in to follow this  

Discuss everything related to All Elite Wrestling here.

20 topics in this forum

1. AEW All Out Discussion

• 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• I will give you 5 matches that I think will still be remembered in 20 years time because of the impact they had on the business, which needs to be if you want the match to be considered the best of the decade: Taker vs Shawn at Mania 26 Cena vs Punk at MITB 2011 Okada vs Omega at WK 2017 Bayley vs Sasha Banks at Takeover Brooklyn 2? A long shot, Cody vs Dustin from Double or Nothing
    • Summerslam 2004 theme is a pretty good theme as well
    • Just look at this, its pretty bad in my opinion.
    • This is where I will be talking about topics about the NBA currently and stating my input on them. You can also state your opinions on the topics I talk about. You could ask me to talk about a topic and ask questions that I'll answer about the NBA. First, let's do the Top 10 players entering the 2019-2020 season ( injured players like KD won't be on the list cause he will miss the 2019-2020 season but shout out to him) #10 Paul Geroge: After getting the reigns to be the number one option on the Thunder it was looking like Paul George could be the MVP of the Season but at the start of the 2nd half of the season he started to not play as good and in the playoffs, he played decent not as well as I expected. He wouldn't have been in the top 10 if not for this season though. Great Season compared to his last one. Evaluated a lot of points in his game and this is why I think he is number 10   Number 9 Nikola Jokic: Nikola Jokic took a big step in his game in the 2018-2019 NBA Season leading his team to the second seed in the powerful Western Conference and they were the 1st seed for most of the season. He averaged 20 points 11 rebounds and 7 assists his playmaking is incredible for a center and he led the nuggets to the 2nd round where they were knocked out by Portland in 7. But he played his best basketball in the playoff and that's why he is number 9.  Number 8  Damian Lillard: Leading his team to the number 3 seed in the playoffs and western conference finals. I feel like this is the perfect spot of Damian Lillard. He proved to me this season that he is better than Westbrook and a great leader. He averaged 26,5,7 in this and has proved that he is one of the best point guards in the game and players in the game. Number 7  Joel Embiid: After a great regular season were Joel Embiid averaged 28,13,4. He did not play well in the Playoffs at all and was "sick and hurt" I would put him at number 6 but after the postseason he has dropped down for me. However, I still think that he is the best center in the NBA and is very close to being a top 5 player if he can keep healthy and show up in the playoffs  Number 6 Kyrie Irving: Kyrie is still the second-best point guard in the NBA despite losing to the bucks and not having the best series. I don't want to hear that Damian Lillard is better because before this season it wasn't even a debate to happen and it still shouldn't be Kyrie Irving is still better than Damian Lillard. He averaged 24,4,6 this season. He is the only reason the Celtics got to the playoffs and got to ROUND 2. I don't want to hear that they were better without him because that's just a something an idiot would say. Number 5: Anothny Davis: Despite all the drama that has occurred with Anothny Davis this season he is still a top 5 player in the NBA. He was limited to 20 minutes after requesting a trade and still put up around 20 points and 10 rebounds. He is a once in a lifetime player but wasn't able to lead his team to the playoffs that is why he is not higher on this list. Number 4 TIED Giannas and Harden are tied for 4th I couldn't put one over the other. They both had an amazing regular season and are in the battle for MVP. Both of their teams wouldn't be in the positions they are in without them. But they were both outplayed in the playoffs by the people ahead of them. Harden had a historical season and averaged 36,7,7 and Giannas averaged 27,13,6. Number 3  Steph Curry: Clearly the top point guard in the NBA, Ever since Kevin Durant joined the warriors he took a step back. 2 time MVP and at one point was in a debate for being the best player in the NBA. If KD didn't go down Curry would have been number 4 behind Giannas and James. But KD went down and Curry outplayed the Rockets scoring 0 in one half and then scored 33 in the next half. He also completely destroyed Damian Lillard's Portland Team sweeping them and dropped 47 in the NBA Finals. Number 2     Kawhi Leonard: He took off a lot of games in the regular season and is health was in doubt. But when the playoffs started we saw one of the best playoffs runs in the NBA. He lead the Raptors to win their first NBA Championship beating Giannas who is in the run for MVP. He beat a somewhat Super Team in the 76ers and sent them home with a game-winner in game 7. Kawhi has proved that he is the 2nd best player in the NBA with Kevin Durant out. Number 1 Lebron James: I think LeBron is still the best player in the NBA. I think if he didn't get injured and missed 17 games with the injury the Lakers would have made the Western Conference Finals and winning the MVP of the season. He averaged 27,7,7. Yes, you can say he is getting old and all that but we cannot forget how good this man is going to 8 straight finals with 2 different teams. I expect LeBron to show that he is still the best player in the NBA to the people that don't think he is.   

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

b0gETik.png 2a2gqt.jpg J1tCAXg.png   83p1Rac.png