BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!

General Discussion

Sign in to follow this  

Discuss all things AEW here.

Subforums

1. News & Rumours

Discuss all the latest news and rumours regarding All Elite Wrestling.

• No posts here yet

97 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 18 replies
  1. AEW Ratings Discussion

• 9 replies
    • 147 replies
  2. AEW Dark Discussion 1 2

• 27 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 21 replies
  3. AEW Releases and Firings

• 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
    • Sandy Shores Wrestling Roster Singles Shawn Micheals Ric Flair The Giant Randy Savage Yokozuna Jake “The Snake” Roberts Terry Funk Triple H Raven “Dr. Death” Steve Williams Chris Candido New Jack Steve Blackman Jerry Flynn Carl Ouellet Tully Blanchard Spike Dudley Tag Teams Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn & Road Dogg) The New Blackjacks (Windham & Bradshaw) The Goodwins (Henry & Phineas) Edge & Christian   Staff Eric Bischoff Sunny Chyna Titles SSW World Title SSW Intercontinental Title SSW Tag Team Titles
    • Retro Booking Division There are alot of things in wrestling that to say the least either should not have happened or we simply didn't want to see happen. But what we can do is bring it back, rewrite what should have never happened.We can try and redo the past and might make it worse but hell at least it will be entertaining to say the least. Who wouldn’t want to see Spike Dudley as world champion, or Steve Austin to never become Stone Cold and just stay stunning for the entirety of his career. Well even if those ideas are awful, we can’t really stop the booking can we? But let’s just see how it turns out.We are going to go retro and take it back to the year 1997 and hell just see what happens. (Rosters to be posted soon)
    • Number 5: Kota Ibushi The "Golden Star of New Japan had a great decade, winning everything except the IWGP Heavyweight and US Titles. On June 1, 2010, Ibushi entered his second Best of the Super Juniors tournament. After winning his block with six victories out of seven matches, Ibushi defeated Ryusuke Taguchi to advance to the semifinals of the tournament, where he was once again defeated by Prince Devitt. On October 11, 2010, Ibushi returned to New Japan at Destruction '10 and teamed with his regular DDT partner Kenny Omega to defeat Apollo 55 for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship, after Ibushi pinned Devitt.[46] As a result of the pinfall victory, Ibushi was granted a shot at Devitt's IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship at New Japan's biggest event of the year, Wrestle Kingdom V in Tokyo Dome on January 4, 2011. At the event Ibushi was unsuccessful in his attempt to win the title. On January 23 at Fantastica Mania 2011, Ibushi and Omega lost the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship back to Devitt and Taguchi. On May 26, Ibushi entered New Japan's 2011 Best of the Super Juniors tournament. After losing his first two-round robin stage matches, Ibushi came back with a six match win streak to finish first in his block and advance to the semifinals of the tournament. On June 10, Ibushi first defeated Davey Richards in the semifinals and then Ryusuke Taguchi in the finals to win the 2011 Best of the Super Juniors tournament and earn a shot at Prince Devitt's IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship. On June 18 at Dominion 6.18, Ibushi defeated Prince Devitt to win the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship for the first time. Ibushi made his first defense of the title on July 24, defeating Devitt in a rematch at Ryōgoku Peter Pan 2011, and his second on August 1, defeating Devitt's tag team partner Ryusuke Taguchi. Ibushi then attempted to repeat Devitt's feat of holding both of New Japan's Junior Heavyweight Championships simultaneously, but on August 14, the Golden☆Lovers failed in their attempt to regain the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship from Apollo 55. On September 12, Ibushi was stripped of both the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship and the KO-D Tag Team Championship, after he was sidelined with a dislocated left shoulder. Ibushi returned to New Japan on June 16 at Dominion 6.16, when he, Daisuke Sasaki and Kenny Omega defeated Bushi, Kushida and Prince Devitt in a six-man tag team match. Later in the event, Ibushi challenged Low Ki to a match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship. On July 29, Ibushi defeated Low Ki to also win the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship for the second time. Ibushi made his first successful title defense on September 7, defeating Kushida. Ibushi followed up by also successfully defending the title against Ryusuke Taguchi on September 23 at Destruction. On October 8 at King of Pro-Wrestling, Ibushi lost the title back to Low Ki. On January 4, 2013, at Wrestle Kingdom 7 in Tokyo Dome, Ibushi unsuccessfully challenged Prince Devitt for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship in a three-way match, which also included Low Ki. On July 5, Ibushi was announced as a surprise participant in the 2013 G1 Climax.He increased his weight from 84 kg to 88 kg  to prepare himself for the Heavyweight G1 Climax. Ibushi finished the tournament with four wins and five losses, failing to advance from his block. On October 7, 2013, Ibushi, along with Naoki Sugabayashi and Sanshiro Takagi, representatives of both DDT and New Japan, held a press conference to announce that he had signed a dual contract with both promotions; three years with DDT and one year with New Japan. Ibushi wrestled his first match under a New Japan contract on October 14 at King of Pro-Wrestling, where he, Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma were defeated in a six-man tag team match by Bullet Club.  Returning to the junior heavyweight division, Ibushi then began chasing Devitt for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship.[75] On January 4, 2014, at Wrestle Kingdom 8 in Tokyo Dome, Ibushi defeated Devitt to win the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship for the third time.[76] Ibushi made his first successful title defense against El Desperado on February 11 at The New Beginning in Osaka. On March 6, Ibushi main evented New Japan's 42nd anniversary event, losing to Kazuchika Okada in the annual non-title match between the IWGP Junior Heavyweight and IWGP Heavyweight champions. On April 3, Ibushi made his second successful defense of the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship against Nick Jackson. Three days later at Invasion Attack 2014, Ibushi and El Desperado unsuccessfully challenged Nick and his brother Matt, The Young Bucks, for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship. Ibushi's third defense of the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship took place on May 3 at Wrestling Dontaku 2014, where he defeated Ryusuke Taguchi. On May 25 at Back to the Yokohama Arena, Ibushi unsuccessfully challenged Tomohiro Ishii for the NEVER Openweight Championship. On June 21 at Dominion 6.21, Ibushi successfully defended the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship against the winner of the 2014 Best of the Super Juniors, Ricochet. On July 4, Ibushi lost the title to Kushida in his fifth defense. During the match, Ibushi suffered a concussion, which forced him to pull out of the 2014 G1 Climax. On October 3, it was announced that Ibushi, now billed as a permanent heavyweight wrestler, had signed a one-year extension to his NJPW contract. Ibushi would make his return after the G1 and at Power Struggle on November 8, attacked Shinsuke Nakamura after his match, issuing a challenge for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship. Ibushi received his shot at the title on January 4, 2015, at Wrestle Kingdom 9 in Tokyo Dome, but was defeated by Nakamura. On March 5, Ibushi entered the 2015 New Japan Cup, defeating IWGP Tag Team Champion Doc Gallows in his first round match. After defeating Toru Yano in the second round on March 8, Ibushi first defeated Tetsuya Naito in the semifinals and then Hirooki Goto in the finals on March 15 to win the tournament and earn the right to challenge for the singles heavyweight title of his choosing. Following the final match, Ibushi announced he had decided to challenge A.J. Styles for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. The match took place on April 5 at Invasion Attack 2015 and saw Styles retain his title. From July 20 to August 14, Ibushi took part in the 2015 G1 Climax. He failed to advance from his block with a record of four wins and five losses, scoring big wins over former IWGP Heavyweight Champion A.J. Styles and reigning NEVER Openweight Champion Togi Makabe. As a result, Ibushi received a shot at the NEVER Openweight Championship on September 23 at Destruction in Okayama, but was defeated by Makabe. On November 2, NJPW announced that Ibushi was sidelined indefinitely due to cervical disc herniation. In February 2016, Ibushi announced his resignation from NJPW. On October 10, 2016, Ibushi returned to NJPW, taking part in a dark match prior to the King of Pro-Wrestling event. Ibushi wrestled the match as the masked character Tiger Mask W, efeating Red Death Mask. The following day, NJPW announced that Tiger Mask W would return to the promotion in January 2017. Tiger Mask W returned on January 4, 2017, defeating Tiger the Dark at Wrestle Kingdom 11 in Tokyo Dome. On February 5, Kazuchika Okada brought up Tiger Mask W as his next possible opponent, leading to a program between the two heading into NJPW's 45th anniversary show. On March 1, Tiger Mask W teamed with Tiger Mask to defeat Okada and Gedo in a tag team match. On the NJPW 45th anniversary show, Tiger Mask W was defeated by Okada.  On June 20, NJPW announced Ibushi would return 2017 G1 Climax. NJPW billed this as Ibushi's return to the company after two and a half years, not acknowledging his Tiger Mask W run.  Ibushi finished the tournament on August 11 with a record of five wins and four losses, failing to advance from his block. At Power Struggle, Ibushi unsuccessfully challenged Hiroshi Tanahashi for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship. On January 4, 2018, Ibushi defeated Cody at Wrestle Kingdom 12. It had been previously billed as a title match for Cody's ROH World Championship, but Cody lost it to Dalton Castle, before he had the chance to defend it at Wrestle Kingdom 12. At New Year Dash!! 2018, Ibushi was attacked by Cody after losing a match to Bullet Club, but leader Kenny Omega stopped him from doing so. At The New Beginning in Sapporo, Ibushi returned the favor, saving Omega, who was involved in an altercation with other Bullet Club members Cody and Hangman Page. In doing so, they reunited the Golden☆Lovers tag-team for the first time since 2014.  On Night Two of Honor Rising, the Golden☆Lovers won their return match as a team against Cody and Marty Scurll. After the match, Ibushi and Omega were confronted by the Young Bucks and challenged to a match at Strong Style Evolved on March 25. At the event, the Golden☆Lovers defeated the Young Bucks. Although Ibushi would later become a regular in Bullet Club tag matches during the Road to Wrestling Dontaku tour in April and May 2018, he was not considered a member of the faction. At Dominion 6.9, Ibushi was in Omega's corner, as he defeated Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. After the match, Ibushi, Omega and the Young Bucks all embraced in the ring, and formed a new sub-group called The Golden☆Elite. Ibushi then entered in the 2018 G1 Climax, finishing with a record of 6 wins and 3 losses, tied for top of his block. He proceeded to the finals due to a victory in his final block match against IWGP Heavyweight Champion and Golden☆Lovers partner Kenny Omega. This would make Ibushi the first professional wrestler to proceed to the final of the New Japan Cup, Best of the Super Juniors and the G1 Climax. However, he lost the final to Hiroshi Tanahashi. On December 9, Ibushi defeated Hirooki Goto for the NEVER Openweight Championship, but lost it one month later against Will Ospreay at Wrestle Kingdom 13. In February 2019, Ibushi announced, that he was staying in New Japan. He also said, that he will be first competitor in 2019 New Japan Cup. This came after speculation he was going to follow Golden Lover Kenny Omega to All Elite Wrestling. Since this announcement he has wrestled exclusively in NJPW.It was later revealed to be a two year deal. In the first round of the New Japan Cup on March 10, he defeated Tetsuya Naito to advance to the next round but lose to Zack Sabre Jr in the second round. Due to defeating Naito, he was granted an IWGP Intercontinental Championship match against Naito at April 2019's G1 Supercard. Ibushi successfully defeated Naito and became the IWGP Intercontinental Champion for the first time in his career. Ibushi got a defense in against Zack Sabre Jr at Sengoku Lord but at Dominion 6.9, Ibushi lost the IWGP Intercontinental Championship back to Naito. Ibushi went on to compete in the 2019 G1 Climax winning the A block, finishing with 14 points, defeating Lance Archer, Bad Luck Fale, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr, Sanada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, and IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada. He went on the defeat the winner of the B Block, Jay White, in the finals to win the G1 Climax. Ibushi faced IWGP Champ Okada on Night 1 of Wrestle Kingdom 14, where he was defeated by Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship, before losing to White in a singles match on Night 2. On February 21, 2020 on the New Japan Road event, Ibushi and Hiroshi Tanahashi, dubbing themselves Golden☆Ace, defeated the Guerrillas of Destiny to win the IWGP Tag Team Championship. June, Ibushi entered the New Japan Cup, where he defeated Zack Sabre Jr in Round 1, before losing to Taichi in the second round. On July 12, at Dominion 2020, Ibushi and Tanahashi lost their IWGP Tag Team Championships to the Dangerous Tekkers. Ibushi's decade was phenomenal, and he was very dominant in the Junior Division, before carrying that dominance to the heavyweight division. Let's hope the "Golden Star" finally achieves his dream of becoming IWGP Heavyweight Champion.  
    • As Joshua Scott poses before the shocked fans he was once beloved by, an unfamiliar theme cuts through the silence of the Carnage Arena. As the slightly confused crowd begins to rise to their feet Josh's head snaps towards the stage, realizing there's only one man it can be. It's Alyx Wilde. As "The Sickness" emerges onto the stage from behind the curtain, the BPZ Universe goes absolutely ballistic for the return of the man who was once in the main event of BPZMania. Wilde himself is even taken back by the reaction, as he looks around at the thousands and thousands of screaming fans he can't help but crack the faintest of smiles before clenching his jaw tightly and focusing his attention on the man who called him out, Joshua Scott. Alyx Wilde wears a baseball cap, casting a shadow on his half painted face, and a hoodie underneath a large flannel, the very same hoodie that moments ago Josh was admonishing the crowd for purchasing and wearing in support of The Sickness. Wilde also carries a heavily used, slightly damaged skateboard at his side, which he suddenly drops and allows to slowly roll down the ramp as he flips his hood up and catches up to the skateboard, hopping on as the Carnage audience grows even louder. As Wilde finally approaches the ring, he leaps from the board onto the apron, landing on his feet in a crouched position, leaning on the ropes as he stares down Joshua Scott who takes a few steps back, his eyes locked on the former Triple Crown Champion. Wilde grips the middle rope and slides himself between the bottom two ropes, quickly shooting to his feet has he now stands in a BPZ ring for the first time in almost 2 years. James Cunner fetched a mic in the meantime and goes to hand it to Wilde, but The Sickness just stares at him briefly before shoving him out of the way and making a beeline towards Joshua Scott and ripping the microphone out of his hand and cocking his head to the side and locking his icy blue eyes on "Manchester's Number One", almost begging him to throw a punch. Wilde slowly raises the mic to his mouth to speak as the crowd intently listens. Failure? You think I'm a failure? Josh...if I'm a failure, then what the fuck are you? You know, some people are stupid enough to compare us. They see two guys who have all the potential in the world but never achieved the things they said they would, they see two guys who went from the highest of highs to the absolute pits of despair. But there's a few things everyone seems to be missing. I was trapped in hell, but I clawed and scratched until my fingernails and hands broke and bled but someway, somehow I got myself out. Unfortunately for you Josh,  you're hell is just beginning. I saw that blindfold match of yours and...I really have no words. I've been around the wrestling business for almost 10 years and I can honestly saw that was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in the ring. I genuinely have to commend you Josh, I had one of the greatest performances in the history of BPZMania and still falling short of the World Heavyweight Championship was enough to make me leave the company. Meanwhile, you lost a qualifying match in possibly the most embarrassing fashion in the history of the sport and yet, here you are. But that's where my compliments for you end, cause I have to say Josh...you're a total fucking idiot. You couldn't even land on a move on Alex Costa, in a blindfold. And look, that Costa kid seems pretty talented or whatever but I'm not Alex Costa. I'm not a calculated technician, I am a sickness. I am a monster. I am a storm. You ever been in a storm, Josh? I don't mean a thunderstom, I mean a storm of violence, raining down on you, smashing into your head, hitting you in the chest so hard that you think your heart is gonna stop, you almost wish it would. You ever been in a storm like that Josh?  The Carnage audience are in the palm of Wilde's hand as his trademark intensity echos throughout the arena, a sound we haven't heard in months and years. Alyx Wilde takes a deep breath as he continues. Alex Costa embarrassed you. I will ruin you. Alex Costa made you turn on these people. I will make you turn on yourself. Alex Costa defeated you. I will end you. But Costa let you off too easy, I won't do it quickly. I will infect you, spreading from limb to limb, from organ to organ, destroying you from the inside out until all you can do is watch as I hold your career, your future and your very life in my hands. And I won't be wearing a blindfold, not because I think that'd even give you a chance, but because I want to, I need to see the look on your face as I take away everything you've ever worked for, as years and years of your aspiration and hard work all slips away from you in a matter of 20 minutes. You came out here with a lame fake apology but ironically I'm sorry Josh. I'm sorry you were dumb enough to let my name leave your mouth, I'm sorry for what I have to do to you. I'm sorry that you're just weak enough to be the perfect Patient Zero for The Sickness. I really am sorry Josh, you're just a dumb guy who made a dumb mistake. But as I know better than anyone, we all have to pay for our mistakes one day.                                                                                                                                                                  Wilde lets his words hang in the air for a moment before flipping the mic into the air, landing in the hands of Joshua Scott who just stands there, he seems slightly shocked by the words of Alyx Wilde as he just stands there for a moment. Wilde slowly walks towards the ropes, looking as if he is going to exit the ring before suddenly leaping up and off the ropes and hitting the Constant Headache out of nowhere on the unsuspecting Josh!                                                           As Josh goes crashing to the canvas Alyx Wilde makes a dead sprint to the top rope, leaping up and looking to hit the Full Blown Meltdown, but just as Wilde jumps off, Scott regains his awareness and rolls out of the ring. Luckily for Wilde he sees this just in time to make a surprisingly athletic move to land safely on his feet before dropping down to a seated position with his elbows resting on his knees. As Joshua Scott holds a hand to his his freshly kicked jaw and stumbles up the ramp, "The Sickness" Alyx Wilde just gives him a twisted grin and taps an imaginary watch on his wrist as we fade to black.

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

BPZMANIAVPOSTERBABY.png sQt5oyi.png royalrumble2020bpzposter.png Nolposteryesir.png