WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

Full Gear

Sign in to follow this  

All Elite Wrestling have their first PPV since debuting on television, named Full Gear. Discuss the upcoming PPV here.

Sign in to follow this  
    • Well Jim had this one coming. He doesn't have a filter between his head and his mouth and it continually gets him into trouble with this being the second incident over the last month or so. He's very insensitive and it's just not funny in this day and age. He will be missed from the product but it's all his doing, if he had just kept his mouth shut and thought about what he was saying then he'd still be working for NWA and commentating Powerrr
    • Welcome to the forums mate! Good to have you around, Looking forward to having a chat with you. Enjoy your time here
    • Name: Julius Jones Pic: Keith Lee Birth Date: 27th June 1990 Gender: Male Race: Black Nationality: American What Languages do you speak?: English, a little bit of Japanese What Counties you wanna wrestle in:  Japan, UK, USA, Mexico Body Type: Muscular Size (Weight Class): Heavyweight Minimum Size (Weight Class): Heavyweight Maximum Size (Weight Class): Super Heavyweight Moveset: Keith Lee Face or Heel: Face Default Gimmick Face/Heel: (Babyface: Fun), (Heel: Brute) Finishers: End of Days, Claymore Kick  Style of Wrestling: (Brawler) Mask/Hair: None Relationships: None Dojo/School: Wild Samoan Training Center  Other Roles: None Worker Lifestyle: Regular 
    • There was a long long time in my life where I actually believed Kane and The Undertaker were brothers. It even came to the point where I wouldn't believe what anyone would tell me I was so stubborn on the fact that they were actually brothers
    • Revival, Chad Gable, The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe, Cesaro  Revival, Gable, Bryan and Cesaro are shoe ins for this sort of product, really good technical workers and would be amazing for the show. The Miz has that old-school Heel vibe and would be great in a studio show surrounding. Joe is a bit of a wildcard but I think he would be the big top Heel in the NWA and would be perfect for a true babyface like Gable or Bryan 

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

9UWkFA6l.pngr3FsCrt.png NUpgGrZ.png qwlmt87.png