BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Wrestlemania 36

Discuss the biggest event of the wrestling year, Wrestlemania!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!

WrestleMania 36

Sign in to follow this  

It is time for the biggest show of the year as the WWE heads to Tampa Bay. WrestleMania 36 is live on the WWE Network on April 5th. 

Subforums

1. WWE PPV Archive

Discuss WWE PPV's from the past here.

20 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
Sign in to follow this  
    • Rome, the capital of Italy and a city that holds one of the richest histories on planet earth. One of conquest, and battle. It serves as a reminder of what once was, and however mighty the empire, it can all come crumbling down eventually. We pan across the beautiful city, the stone buildings and paved streets until we come across the mighty Roman Colosseum. While a literal shell of its former self, it remains one of the mightiest creations in human history and is often dubbed one of the “modern” wonders of the world. We pan inside the arena to see a hulking figure, one belonging to Jeremiah Flynn. He is seen strolling through the battlegrounds of the abandoned Colosseum. The entire arena appears to be empty, not a tourist in sight. He sports black jeans and a black T-Shirt, several gold rings across his hand as he is seemingly admiring the beautiful structure.  “This is a place I at would truly of belonged to. The mighty Roman Empire, it’s beautiful colosseum and the 50,000 blood thirsty romans who gathered around to watch true warriors at their peak. No rules, only one mission. Victory by any means necessary. This is where it truly all began, combat sports. Yet it is left at such a disservice. The fans, even the wrestlers hold some sick obsession with the Far East. They travel and they hold nations like Japan with such high esteem, they all want to be a fucking Samurai. No, this is the heart of true combat. Unstoppable killing machines that would stop at nothing to destroy their opponent. Constructed by the new emperor Vespasian, it bought him around ten years as the Roman Emperor before his son Titus would come to rule, opening the amphitheater to the public, a gift to its people. Of course a ploy to seize and maintain control of the crown by the Flavian Dynasty, it was at heart a true showcase of what Rome was about. Beauty and brutality. The incredible architecture mixed with the intense psychotic games that was held within it.”    No smile or show of pleasure has broken across Jeremiah’s face yet. He speaks so fondly of where he stands yet shows little happiness in his demeanor. It is almost clear this is less a celebration of history but instead a message.  “History is to be celebrated by our historians, I am not hear for just some history lesson. I send a message to the “mighty” Arius. I stand in a massive relic. Augustus the mighty Roman leader came long before the construction of the beast of an arena. He avenged Caesar and he went to battle with the likes of Mark Anthony and even defeated the infamous Egyptian Queen Cleopatra. Rome’s greatest incarnate. He established the empire that would go on to rule all of this ancient land. And he DID IT, through blood..... and conquest. I’m sure however Arius..... you are no stranger to these ancient tales? The last time I spoke of you, I shared my own personal beliefs however I can’t help but feel as if I didn’t truly give you any fair credit. You are so elegant and mighty yourself yet you hail and you come from far across the ocean blue. We come from different lands. Two foreign warriors set to do battle in an arena. Much like the arena I stand in. Cleopatra and Augustus were two foreign warriors to each other yet it was Rome that conquered the great Egyptian empire.”    “My mind has been in self-purgatory for as long as I can remember. I dislike sharing any inkling of my life prior to BPZ. We all know the story of a nineteen year old kid answering a BPZ open challenge nearly five years ago and going on to become its mighty “KING”. Of course my idiotic brother forced my tragedies into the public, however since I’ve refused to comment on it all however I find one instance to be so self-satisfactory upon hearing your latest statements. I was brought in as a child, bottled with a never ending pool of anger. Angry with the world, with life and it twisted my mind, it..... fueled me to fight. And fight I did on the baron streets of Dallas. For survival, for food and for shelter. I was destined to be a fighter. It is what you would call..... my art.”    “We are artists are we not? We’ve each been handed our canvas, our tools and our minds to create and perform freely in front of the millions around the world who wish to see us. Yet you never believed this was your art, that’s because it isn’t. It’s mine. I am a destined fighter by birth, shitted into this fucking hell hole to hurt others. You as you said, found this art by mistake however it turned out you held a fabulous talent for it. How interesting as I said prior in my home, that such diverse histories come together together form such a clash of the ages. You almost remind me of the mighty Spartans. Seen as the ultimate warriors, a small band could take out one thousand men. Yet even they fell to the mighty Roman Empire. You are intelligent, as you are impressive of a fighter but when overwhelmed by my own relentless power and fury, you shall fall as they all do. As the Spartans did.”    “I must apologize however for my own assumptions. I pride myself on knowing my opponent yet as you pointed out I made several assumptions about you. The truth is, I care very little for the accuracy of said assumptions. That’s because what I do know and do not know, the facts that truly matter, I wish to not openly divulge into. You are a special individual as I and I’m sure many many men have said before me. You are a beast to be conquered Arius. An incredible mantle to hang amongst my trophies as I’m sure you too see me as so. Yet I do not wish to claim to be the man who ends you. No while I plan to show you that hell is much more then just a mindset but a physical place that I am fully capable of taking you to, I wish not to claim to be your destroyer. I do wish to see your world set ablaze Arius, burned down to a crisp however I only wish to be the man who starts the fire. I will allow others to set the flame ablaze.”    Slowly, a sick sinister smile creeps across the face of Jeremiah. A sick cruel man, slight jabs and petty threats have been knitted into a message of “conquest”.Continuing to walk through the ruins, he finds himself just outside of the great structure. He continues speaking with low deep tone.  “Thousands entered to be entertained and they were. I wish to offer the exact form of entertainment that they two were once given. Not just a “wrestling” match, no I want a fight. A hard bare knuckle brawl between two conquerors. You wish for us to rip each other apart? Two pissed off men set against each other by a company that doesn’t give a DAMN for our health or well being. I GOD DAMN LIVE IT! You make the claim that you can give to me what I so desperately want, well maybe you can. I’ve searched for years for an individual who can put up the fight that I deserve. Instead I’ve been given weak, unintelligent, pathetic BULLSHIT! While we appear to be two broken men, we understand that what happened to each of us at BPZ Mania was taken out of our own hands. Two tragedies to the titans of BPZ.”    “You claim to offer what I desire however I can’t do the same. You are a man without purpose. I offer you only more pain and suffering then you’ve already endured. I seek war, you seek peace. Yet through brutality comes beauty. A bloody canvas, your body broken into one thousand pieces is the only art I wish to create. Maybe it’ll be what helps you find the next chapter you spoke of in your life. Maybe the fire I plan to fight upon your little world, will be the starting point in finding who YOU really are under the mask you hide behind. My only fulfillment will be your own failure. And I PROMISE, at World at War, I shall be fulfilled, and you shall fail. As all who appose my mighty empire shall.”    “And in the great book of Judges, it is exclaimed, “HAIL MIGHTY MEN OF VALOR”, men not of violence but of their belief in the good Lord above. These people believe in you, the fans of BPZ, but how much do you believe in your own self? Are you truly a man of valor?” A black SUV pulls up the curb where Jeremiah Flynn arrives to, the door opens to reveal Julius sat in the back seat. Jeremiah steps into the vehicle, leaving Arius with one final question. 
    • Team FDS    Mega Altaria  Garchomp  Haxorus  Tyrantrum  Kingdra  Dragalge  Flygon  Turtonator  Team Meko:    Mega Charizard Y  Volcarona  Talonflame  Chandelure  Arcanine  Ninetales  Inceneroar  Infernape 
    • Umbreon - GOAT SHINY INNIT. PROPER FAST. Houndoom - DA BIG DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Bisharp - SUPLEX CITY BITCH. Tyranitar - Ain't like most girls. Gonna have to take some finisher combos to throw her over the ropes. Absol - cool pokemon innit Zoroark - NO MAN IS EVER TRULY GOOD. NO MAN IS EVER TRULY EVIL. I DO THE THINGS YOU NEVER COULD. AND WE WON'T EVER BE EQUAL. ON THE BLOODY SUB BENCH: Greninja - BACK FROM BEING BURIED ITS THE ONE AND ONLYYYYY Incineroar - GONNA LARIAT YOUR MOTHER.
    • Hoozah! It is me, me is me and I am me who claims I am me. Understand? Good, good good. Right. Welcome back to BPZ No Holds Barred, my name is Jimmy the Jabroni and today we have a new concept for you guys. With BulletProof being on a break, and there is a lot of doubt as to whether the stable will be returning or not. So I thought, what better time than to review the stable than right now. So lets get started! BulletProof Review! I thought I would start with a quick overview of BulletProof in case you have been living under a rock for the past six months, BulletProof were a stable, originally led by Flynn, joined by Bashka, Isaiah Carter and Hans. Over time they had more members join such as Bob Sparks, Ropati, FDS and Firing Squad (Alex Costa & Mikey). However, they did also have Bashka leave and they did kick out Isaiah Carter after their loss at the Survivor Series Pay Per View. After a while, it was also decided that Hans Clayton, now Undisputed Champion should be the new leader of the stable, replacing Flynn as the leader. That is basically a quick overview of BulletProof as a group. The numbers game of BulletProof was often something brought up to bring a fear factor into the match for whoever would be challenging them. So I thought now I would look at if there actually should have been a fear factor of the numbers game of BulletProof. So I compiled a short win/loss for each BulletProof member, firstly during their time in Bulletproof, and secondly before they joined BulletProof. Of course, Rumble losses are excluded. Whilst in BulletProof: Flynn - 4-3 Isaiah Carter - 3-4 Hans Clayton - 9-8-1 Bashka - 1-5-1 FDS - 1-1 Ropati - 0-1 Bob Sparks - 1-2 Alex Costa - 3-3 Mikey - 4-6 Before joining BulletProof: Flynn - 5-1 Isaiah Carter - 6-2 Hans Clayton - 9-5 Bashka - 4-1 FDS - 3-6 Ropati - 0-0 Bob Sparks - 1-2 Alex Costa - 1-4 Mikey - 3-4 BulletProof Overall Record - 26-33-2 Before Joining BulletProof Record - 32-25 I think this shows that the numbers game narrative with BulletProof wasn't really a thing. If anything, it shows how BulletProof helped with the development of young talent. Bob, Mikey and Alex as a trio were 5-10 before joining the stable, and during the stable they were 8-11. Overall thats a good improvement, it shows how they were able to learn from the more experienced guys in the team such as Flynn, Bashka and FDS. That is something that I feel like BulletProof did well. BulletProof also provided a platform for Hans. Hans was one of the biggest rising stars in the company before BulletProof was a thing. And yes, his record went down whilst in BulletProof, but that is because people started to pay attention to him. He was put in more high calibre matches, which itself is shown by him currently being the Undisputed Champion. The guy who I feel was let down the most by BulletProof was Flynn, Flynns losses increased in BulletProof, and as one of 7 men who have a positive win rate in BPZ, I feel like giving him more losses isn't a great move. As now that BulletProof is over he is finding himself having to rebuild that unbeatable aura that surrounded him, in all fairness to him though, he is doing it well. Ropati was a weird choice to join BulletProof for me. I feel like he didn't really add anything to the group, he only wrestled 1 match as a member of BulletProof and that match may become his only match he would have wrestled in the past calendar year very very soon. If BPZ really wanted him in there they surely would have had him wrestle more often, so I believe he may have been a filler spot to add a bit more intimidation and experience to the group as a whole. I already briefly touched on Firing Squad but I want to just go back to them. Before joining BulletProof, they weren't really well known. Both men had had short NXT Championship reigns prior to becoming a part of the stable, I feel like them joining elevated them both. For me they are two of the biggest winners in BulletProof. The stable for Alex brought him from a guy struggling in the United States division to a guy who put up a good challenge for the Intercontinental Championship at BPZMania. Meanwhile for Mikey, he was given a good United States Championship reign to help establish himself as well as of course the tag team which whilst they never won the tag belts, they sure were a tough opponent for Creed. Bashka and FD for me were solely in BulletProof to help the younger guys and give them tips. Bashka was already kinda on his leaving tour, whilst the official announcement hadn't been made you could tell he was close to hanging it up and calling it a day. Whilst FD had a lot less matches in BulletProof, yes himself and Bob Sparks were in the stable for the shortest amount of time, but I feel like FD laid back a bit on the matches in order to help the younger guys behind the scenes. Overall, was BulletProof successful? Yes. They had a couple Championship reigns, the former and current Undisputed Champion represented them and they bolstered guys up to a new level. Yes there were some slight negatives, and they were never able to defeat Creed, but I don't feel they needed to to be able to fulfill their goal, of being one of the best stables in BPZ history. And to me, they are. That is all we have time for as of right now here on BPZ No Holds Barred. I am your host Jimmy The Jabroni, and I will see you again. Whenever I see you again.
    • Authority Figure Stone Cold Steve Austin Singles Roman Reigns Seth Rollins Killer Kross The Undertaker Aleister Black Andrade KENTA The Velveteen Dream Darby Allin Braun Strowman Edge Rey Mysterio Hirooki Goto Austin Theory Noam Dar James Storm Shane Strickland Mark Haskins Bandido Karl Fredericks Sammy Guevara Jeff Cobb Eddie Edwards Tag Teams and Trios New Day  The Uso's SCU  Roppongi 3k   Street Profits Private Party  FinJuice  The Hybrid2  Aussie Open Managers: Zelina Vega Scarlett Bordeaux

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

BPZMANIAVPOSTERBABY.png sQt5oyi.png royalrumble2020bpzposter.png Nolposteryesir.png