All Elite Wrestling: "AEW Revolution PPV" #40 (TEW2020)

After months of build, it's finally here, AEW Revolution! This show will feature the anticipated match between Cody Rhodes and Kenny Omega, The Inner Circle vs The Young Bucks and MJF vs Sting and much more!
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

"Murphy's Law" WWE Universe Mode: #44

The final RAW before Wrestlemania! Brock Lesnar will be in action, plus Becky Lynch versus Ruby Riott! Our Main Event will be Buddy Murphy teaming with AJ Styles to battle Robert Roode and Samoa Joe. Who will have the momentum heading into Wrestlemania? Find out in this episode of "WWE 2k20 Universe Mode".
Watch Here

Wrestlemania 37

The long journey to the biggest show of the year has nearly reached its destination. WWE WrestleMania 37 is almost here, and given the circumstances, this should be one of the more memorable editions of the "Show of Shows" that we've seen in quite some time. Streaming live on the WWE Network. Discuss it here!
Discuss Here

NJPW Sakura Genesis

With the New Japan Cup behind us, we now head to Sakura Genesis. Ryogoku plays host to the spring spectacular for the first time since 2018, as cup winner Will Ospreay does battle with Kota Ibushi in the main event for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going! New to the forums? Introduce yourself! Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today! Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch Watch WWE Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz' Youtube Channel! Want more updates? Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter Need assistance? Message one of our friendly moderators and they will be happy to help!

NJPW Sakura Genesis

With the New Japan Cup behind us, we now head to Sakura Genesis. Ryogoku plays host to the spring spectacular for the first time since 2018, as cup winner Will Ospreay does battle with Kota Ibushi in the main event for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship 

• Following a commercial break, we return back to Carnage. Tensions between competitors continue to rise as we get closer to Heroes Immortales. The camera cuts back to the ring, where we see the 2x World Heavyweight Champion Sameer on the top rope doing his pose for the crowd. At Heroes Immortales, he'll be going up against Big Money Nate and The Tiger in a 2 on 1 handicap match. Now in the ring, Sameer takes the microphone and begins to speak to the audience. Last week, I was once again blind-sighted by Big Money Nate and his idiotic muscle goon that calls himself "The Tiger". Yet again Nate shows how much of a coward he really is. He's hiding from a fair fight with me, trust me Nate soon enough, reality will hit you and you'll go from riches to rags. But what if, I embarrass you before then, you know more than a lot of people Nate. You and I both know that no matter how far my back is against the wall, I'll always keep swinging. You're as corrupt as they come in this business. The power that you hold here on Carnage won't be enough for you to take me down and by the time you figure that out, it'll be too late for you. The Tiger won't be there to save you.  Speaking of him, I got some words for that son of a bitch. I saw you're little segment earlier tonight. You cost me the World Heavyweight Championship at BPZMania, congrats pal. You got the spotlight on yourself again. The way I see it is that you've been gifted big-time match after match against some of the best on this brand. Each and every time, you seem to fall short. Maybe it's not clear to you but it's pretty clear to me that you can't hang when it's prime time. Like you said it could be you getting a Number One Contenders match against FDS right now instead of Max. However, once again you fell short in the Battle Royal. It just seems to be the story with you. I don't care how long you've held the NXT Championship because you're playing with boys down there. I wasn't given the name The Beast for no reason. I was given that name long before you came along pal. I got the name when I dominated the Premium Divison in 2015, I was the first-ever man to hold a belt for 6 months long. Unlike you, I'm able to control myself in that ring but trust me, I can cause some fucking havoc if I choose to. You can try and kill me but when you are down on the mat just like everyone else who has attempted to, don't say I didn't warn you. You call yourself a Tiger but right now you look like a puppet that's in Nate's pocket. Take the next couple of days to gloat about how you put down Sameer at BPZMania after he had a 30 minute battle with one of BPZ's best. How you put him down with a blind-sighted attack. You have no pride, others in the back may be frightened of you, but I'm not. You can attempt you break my arm, leave me unconscious on the mat. It won't make me fear you. At Heroes Immortales, you might have the advantage in numbers but you don't have the heart and determination that I have. You picked a bone with the wrong dog, you'll realize that when you step in the ring with me in Mexico City. You two want to rule Carnage by fear but what do you do to those who aren't afraid? With that question asked, Sameer drops the microphone in the middle of the ring. He stares into the camera before exiting the ring and heading backstage, sending a message here tonight to the General Manager and The Tiger. 
    • Hello my sweet boys, I have been bullied by Tomal into giving my review of the album I received for this album swap. The album that I was assigned was Justice, the sixth studio album by singer, songwriter, and overall Canadian human, Justin Bieber. Now, as some of you know, I am usually a rock/metal guy. I listen to songs that have what many would consider as “Cookie Monster” vocals. However, I do enjoy a good dabble in pop music. I’m not one of those metal elitists who only listen to metal and think that everything else is trash, if it’s catchy it’s catchy.    However, whenever it comes to Justice, the sixth studio album by singer, songwriter, and overall Bill Clinton hater, Justin Bieber, it makes me consider whether it not humanity should be punished for creating the concept of music. It makes me hope that the person who suggested this album, and I know who it is, counts their lucky fucking stars that I don’t currently know their address and they can rest easy for at least one more night with both kneecaps in tact.   Now look friends, I was alive in 2012. I remember when Bieber Fever was at its zenith. I remember when any human that didn’t listen to Bieber fucking hated him and wished death on our sweet man. I never really fell into that, I just mostly didn’t care, I was too busy listening to shit like Korn and Slipknot and Epic Rap Battles of History (I was hardcore as fuck). So whenever I was assigned this album, I just kinda sighed, dug in, and expected to listen to a standard pop album.    I played the first song on the album, 2 Much, and was really bored. I’d equate that song to a fart that doesn’t make any noise and leaves only wisps of an odor. It happened, but just barely, The only thing I could say about it is that it is, in fact, a song, that was written and recorded. But whatever, right? It’s just the first song, there’s still plenty more to go, an odd choice for your first outing, but eh what do I know?    This is what I thought as the first song drew to a close, and then the second song started, and it sounded exactly the same. It’s literally the same song with bespackelings of synthesizers. That’s when the fear started, that sinking feeling of dread as I sat on my porch with a cigarette in my hand. “Oh god” I said aloud, “is the whole album gonna sound this way?”    Yes, yes it did.    There is nothing that I can say about this album, what I said about the album's opener is essentially what I could repeat 16 more times and then wait for my next album. It is simply an album that happened. There was nothing exciting that happened, nothing that surprised me, nothing that really grabbed my attention. It was legitimately 15 ballads, all sung in the same key, at the same tempo, and had the same instrumentals playing over them. I was prepared to just give this mediocre album a mediocre rating and be done with it, and then I listened to the MLK Interlude, that little nugget right in the middle of the album.    It was a very nice clip, it would probably be better if it had any goddamn thing to do with the rest of the album, but on its own, it’s fine. And then you get to literally the last second of the track, and you hear the late great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. say “You died when you refused to stand up for Justin.” I had to listen to it a couple more times just to make sure it wasn’t something going wrong on my end. I even pulled it up on YouTube to make sure nothing was going on on Spotify. Nope, it’s there. It’s deliberately cut to where the “ce” are taken out of the word justice.    Up until that point, I didn’t understand why Bieber had received all the hate he has throughout his career. I didn’t know why people wished for his death in the early 2010s, especially when he wrote and released a song like Boyfriend, which was instrumental in ending the war in Iraq. I didn’t understand the hate he received  in the mid 2010s, when he was trying his absolute hardest to be seen as a “bad boy.” But honestly, I think I get it now. I think I know why people have despised him over the better part of 10 years.    This dudes ego is so monstrous that he’d take the voice of a man who was literally gunned down because he wasn’t afraid to stand up for what he knew was right. A man murdered because he saw the suffering and torment that the generations of his race before him had gone through, that he himself had gone through, and that the generations after his death will and are going through. He took this man’s heartful and soaring voice (might I add, the clip he used is also considered a RARE clip of a Dr. King sermon) of a man telling a choir that if you do not stand for what you believe in, stand for what you know is right, and stand for what you are willing to die for, then you are already dead. He took those words, and he said “but like what about me tho?”    And to top it off, not only did he edit the clip, but he used the transition to set up yet another shitty pop ballad. The same as every song before the interlude, and the same as every song after it. It’s all the same. I can even give you a full synopsis of the album in like 3 words; “I love my wife.” This album is like what The Big Day would’ve been if a white guy made it.    Overall, I give this album a ⅕ rating. I will probably never listen to or think about this album ever again.    Fuck you Bailey.
    • Brody King Tom Lawlor Karl Fredricks team
    • New Japan Cup USA 2021: Day Two Matchcard: Semi-Final: Brody King (ROH) vs Lio Rush (Free Agent) Semi-Final: Hikuleo (Bullet Club) vs Tom Lawlor (Team Filthy) Bonus Point: Hontai (Misterioso, Adrian Quest, Barrett Brown, & Jordan Clearwater) vs Karl Fredericks, Alex Coughlin, Kevin Knight, & The DKC  

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events" 2020

vAnXmkw.png FSJ9rYH.png VQ7sqkZ.png
 ROPATIJOBBER.png PiA8UIF.png image.png