1. Treat every member with respect. This shouldn’t even be in question, it is common sense to treat others how you wish to be treated. Even if you find someone else annoying, don’t be needlessly mean to them, just be respectful.
2. The forum language is English. If you wish to talk to someone in another language, please do so via personal messaging.
3. Please, do not spam. Spam can be posting something that is irrelevant to the topic, one word replies, multiple messages in a row in a short space of time, advertising something or even telling someone else they are breaking a rule amongst other things. If a post is considered spam, it will be reported and removed and could lead to you receiving warnings.
4. Do not post threads in all capitals. Use the appropriate capital at the beginning of the line or noun etc but keep it at that. All capitals are considering shouting and is not what we want on the forums.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate towards those with slow internet speeds and also keeps the forums looking tidy.
6. Do not use red text. Red text is for use by moderators and administrators only.
7. Flaming or insulting other members or just generally being needlessly offensive is regarded as a personal attack and is not permitted as a part of the forums, therefore will not be tolerated.
8. Please be considerate with the language you use on the forums and chat. There are members who are only young so be respectful and try to avoid unnecessary swearing. This isn’t to say that swearing is banned but please be considerate and use ‘minor’ words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads. This will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
10. Do not post inappropriate images. We do not need to go into detail about this as it is obvious what we are referring to. The policy is that if you are not comfortable seeing an image at work, school, or around children and parents, do not post it.
11. Do not make more than one account. If you make multiple accounts they will be banned and could lead to you being banned too. If you share the house with someone else who wants to join the forum, contact an administrator first so they are aware and wait until they have given permission. If you forget your password, use the password recover tool. If you have any further issues, contact a member of staff.
12. Kayfabe stays in the kayfabe section. If you post kayfabe posts elsewhere on the forum, it is regarded as irrelevant to the topic and is classed as spam. Kayfabe has nothing to do with the forum titles, so please be aware of that too.
13. Please refrain from bumping a topic that is no longer relevant and/or hasn't been posted in, in over 60 days. Certain exclusions do apply such as posting in a general discussion about WWE Supercard for example. As this is a topic that has no expiration date and conversations about it can occur throughout any time. An example of a post that should NOT be bumped is a news post from over 2 months ago. Such as "Hulk Hogan to return on RAW June 20th 2012".
14. Please refrain from abusing the reputation system. Giving a reputation point for the sake of boosting ones reputation level is strictly forbidden. Please only give points out on posts that deserve it or if you agree with the poster.
These rules are in place for the benefit of you and the rest of the forum. They are there to ensure that the community stays a nice and friendly one with barely any problems. Please respect these rules and follow them as failure to follow the rules can lead to warnings and eventually bans. If you see someone else breaking a rule, report the post and the staff members will be made aware. Do not tell someone they are breaking the rules because that is also classed as spam and will cause further problems.
What Happens if I break a rule?
This depends on what it is you did and how severe it is. The more severe the action, the more severe the punishment. Usual practice is as follows:
1st Rule Break (Minor Offence) - You will be corrected and will receive a PM telling you what you have done and not to do it again. This will serve as your first ‘unofficial’ warning.
(Serious Offence) - An official warning may be rewarded. This is a mark against your name, allowing everyone to see that you have broken the rules.
2nd Rule Break - You will receive another warning point.
3rd Rule Break - You will receive a third warning point. After your third warning point you will receive a temporary ban. The length of the ban depends on how severe you actions have been.
Any further Rule Break - The staff will assume that you have not learnt from your mistakes and you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will not be able to visit the forums again.
If you have any questions to ask, contact an administrator or moderator and they will answer your question.