- WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
- Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
- Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
- Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
- New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Everything posted by 1NJ Tigers
Iv'e been doing a Universe Mode since 2K15 and it works a lot like Mathwiz's Universe Mode. I have a brand split in place which is obviously RAW and Smackdown. I have a third show in between which is Main Event which features lower end guys from both brands. I still do it to this day and I just recently completed by Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View and now on my way to my third Wrestlemania of the series. I used to simulate all my matches like Brendan does when I first started my Universe Mode but then i discovered I can play as both competitors in match and get the result I want and get a better match quality. I have been doing that for now two years in game time and it works out pretty well. I try and keep my Universe Mode realistic so only current day wrestlers are in the series and some guys that left the company in real life and I haven't found a way to write them out of the series yet. Since I have so many matches set for Wrestlemania right now, I have made the show of shows a three day event. (Really because I don't have enough time to sit down and play over 14 matches in the same day) This years Wrestlemania looks to be shaping up to be the biggest set of shows I have ever done. If anyone has any questions on how my Universe Mode works and I didn't explain, feel free to ask questions!! Thanks!!!