- WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
- Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
- Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
- New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Single Status Update
I don’t see having ten title defenses in the past 435 days as champion a bad statistic for Brock Lesnar. I mean Okada in total had 13 in two years, so by that calculation Lesnar will most likely have more defenses if his reign does reach the length that Okada’s does.
- Show previous comments 2 more
It’s because people like to complain about WWE but NJPW are apparently fine
its also due to NJPW not running weekly shows and not every Pay-Per-View has the world title on it, where as in lesnars case he was opposite a regularly defending world champion on smackdown. Overall its a different standard for each champ.
Not regularly competing, he has spent like 30 minutes in the ring over the last year or so