- WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
- Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
- Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
- Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
- New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Single Status Update
I don’t see having ten title defenses in the past 435 days as champion a bad statistic for Brock Lesnar. I mean Okada in total had 13 in two years, so by that calculation Lesnar will most likely have more defenses if his reign does reach the length that Okada’s does.
I don't know if people had a problem with Lesnar's defenses as much as he wasn't competing. With Okada he was regularly competing, just not for the title, and Lesnar's never competing unless it's for the title
Yeah, Okada had many non-title matches. Meanwhile Lesnar only had one non-title match.
- Show next comments 3 more