WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow

Sending For The Best

*A eerie silence falls around the arena as it plunges into darkness. As Shadow slowly walks down the ramp making his way to ringside. He looks around the arena before slowly rolling inside. He Looks around before bringing the mic up to his mouth*

There comes a time in every mas life when they finally determine what they need.

Some men chose to pursue what they need. Some men hide away. What do I need?

I need my message to be passed on. I need my message to be heard by everyone.

Especially him.

My message is simple. I'm waiting.

Everyone has a chance to succeed not everyone takes that chance. I did. You see I'm sick of just watching...I refuse to watch anymore. That's why I'm calling you out. That's why I demand you answer me! I demand you reveal yourself.

I'm sending for the best. I want the best of the best. And I don't plan on waiting for long. Now I'm back I don't plan on going anywhere for a long...long time so whoever the "best" around here is I suggest you come out and answer me so we can get this over with as quick as possible. I mean I don't wanna embarrass you ...too much.

What nobody seems to understand is that since day one I've been holding back. Since day one I've been told that I need to be careful of what I say so I don't offend anyone. But now I don't care. I don't care who I offend. I don't care who I upset. All I care about is...myself.

So send your best. Send your number one guy. No matter who you send....there will be no happy ending. This is not a fairy tail. This time...the good guys don't win. Just remember. I don't like to be kept waiting.

Nobody understands what I want.

I'm Lord Angelo and I represent the number one guy in this place. The World Heavyweight Champion King Flynn. And dear Shadow, I must ask, what makes you think you can call out our World Champion like that? I know you just returned and all but you must realize that everything is different now and days.

You see, since you left after being humliated by our King, things have changed and you gotta get in with the program Shadow. You are best fit fighting for the United States Championship instead of challenging our world champion or anyone who is close to the belt. You are nowhere close here kid. You see, we know about your last match, you vs Sameer for the Premium Title. What did you do? You used a chair in a match that had rules in it, stating, disqualifications are in affect. And because of that chair shot, you got suspended from the boss himself. But when you were set to return, you didn't until like five months later. Why's that? Were you too embrassed of the moment or did you nfigure out that you couldn't beat Sameer for the title so you left?

And now you show up but you are warned. Don't mess with the Kingdom or you'll be perished for life. Check mate. Your move.

Wait wait wait....who are you?! Actually that doesn't matter. You think I'm calling out Flynn? You must of heard me wrong because I asked for the....BEST! Just because you have gold around your waist doesn't mean your the best. You have to prove it. Now don't get me wrong Flynn has proved he can hang with some of the best....but he's not THE best. Also while we are on the topic of Flynn if HE wants to go toe to toe once again....then who am I to disappoint.

But now on ...to you. You really think you have what it takes. You really think you can stand here and go toe to toe with me? Don't. Make. Me. Laugh. It's people like you that are wrong with places like this. Your an illness. You find somebody vulnerable and then you attack. You make them sick. You contaminate their minds you poison them! YOU ARE A DISEASE!... But I am the cure. I am going to take people,like you down one by one.

I mean think about it do you really think you could have ever won a championship without infecting people? Do you think you could have won without poising peoples minds? The answer is NO! When I think about it....your a bug. A bug that's just been squashed.

One last question. Do you really think you would still be here if you didn't get down and kiss "king Flynn's.....

A poision you say? I think the only poision that's in this ring is the one I'm tempted to drink after listening to that. But you see, you said something that is far from the truth. That I wouldn't of won one of my four championship reigns without infecting peoples minds? But whenever I win a championship, it's by dominating fashion. What have you done? You talked but never pulled the trigger. At this moment, it's safe to say Blade isn't the biggest joke on the roster now since you came back.

We know that you love to talk for a paycheck, but this mic is like my home, I live of this mic. I heard you said that I shouldn't take you on this mic, but we all know that I'll just make you my bitch on this mic like I would in this ring.

Maybe you should reconsider asking if I would still be here, but let me ask you something. How are you still here? You aren't worth your paycheck a bit, you can't talk anymore like you say you could, and you just can't wrestle. But it's alright Shadow, I'll show you how to be worth money. It's called getting good before you waste more time, you should try it, these fans are getting bored of you already.

Are you done? While you were talking there was something I wanted to say. I was gonna cut you off but I thought I'll let you finish so....WOW! When did Flynn's little bitch turn into a ma...oh wait I can't ask that because your still his little bitch. I just wanted to address the part where you spoke about your four championship reigns. How many of them can you say you won by yourself? None. You see I know you. Before every championship match you had you found the referee. You took him to a hotel room. You locked the door. Then you brought out your red panties! THEN YOU WON THE MATCH THE NEXT DAY! Congratulations.

...you wanna speak about the paycheck. You know your right. For once in your life your right. I do only turn up and speak and perform for the paycheck because I don't give a dam about anyone else! I don't give a dam about you or Flynn or Brenden I don't give a dam about anyone here. When I turn up and speak.....I do it out of spite. I do it to upset people. I do it because I can! And not you or anyone can stop me.

....thinking about it I'm glad you came out. I'm glad. Because I know you. I've seen you grow. And I can break you down. I can tear you apart without even touching you. I can ruin you with just words. Once I'm done with you I'll move on to the next idiot that thinks he can go toe to toe with me and then on to the next one. What you fail to understand is that you are just a name. A name that I'm going to add to my ever growing list of people I have stepped on.

You know it's time. It's time for you to give up. You've had a good run but stop. Stop before I wipe you out...completely

You think I'm scared of you? You think that right there scares me? You and you're little words? News flash Shadow, that's a sctratch compared to the wars I had on this mic. I faced the absoulte greatest talker of all time in Zombie. I battled with Ryan, Flynn, Tamer, Bailey, Nebakos, and many more, and they threw harder shots at me then you ever could.

I won my four championships because I fought hard for them. What have you done? You get yourself dqed from title matches that YOU WERE FAVORITE TO WIN. So you can't question any title win of mine when you can't win one in the first place. And another fact, you knew what the punishment for cheating to win, and you still did it and got suspended, which by the way should of won a Joke slammy because I laughed you on the way out knowing that you fucked up big time. I laughed because you showed us what you really are. A big mouth who doesn't wear the pants in any situation you're in.

You got it wrong Shadow. I will break you down. I will bring out your deep and personal demons. I will bring you to your own hell. And you will learn that nobody is more mighty then a king or a lord. That even the oh so great Shadow is a puppy dog while I'm the pipbull who's gonna grab you by your little neck and strain you of your dignity, your life, squeeze by squeeze. I'll show you the true defination of being somebodies bitch because you, are mine now. And not to worry Shadow, just because you're ex girlfriend didn't find you worth to stick around anymore, I'll put you to good use cleaning my boots and whiping my car.

Now bow, and I'll make sure you are left unharmed. If you don't, I'll make sure the beating you get will last a life time. Now get to bowing.

I don't want you to be scared of me. To be honest I didn't want any of this to happen. Now listen here if it was up to me we would go backstage sit around a table and drink tea while eating cakes. But we can't. We can't. Too much has been said. You have said too much and I'm not just going to sit here and let you abuse me. I'm not going to let you drag up my past. So this is what is going to happen. I'm going to say what I have to say and the. Your going to be a good little boy and turn around. Walk backstage and admit to everyone your a failure.

What you fail to understand is your a fake. A lie. You are what's wrong this places like this! It's people like you that make me think why did I come back when I knew I would have to deal with people like you. People that think they make everything better when in reality they don't. They just make things ten times worse. You. You....need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror because I don't know what's happened to you. When I left I respected you. Now all I see is a joke. How anybody can look you in the eye is beyond me. Because now all I see is a spineless bitch.

So now. Me and you are done.