WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Not Able To See Rep In Mobile Theme

I can't rep anyone for some reason and ever since rep on mobile returned I can't access the forums without logging in from an incognito tab.

I noticed the rep button says you can send a message when repping people, have you tried that as I know my rep didn't work earlier but I didn't send a message with it? However, I also know on my side of things everybody's name is white so maybe that could have something to do with it.

I noticed the rep button says you can send a message when repping people, have you tried that as I know my rep didn't work earlier but I didn't send a message with it? However, I also know on my side of things everybody's name is white so maybe that could have something to do with it.

Ok so it seems like the issue was with the theme that I was using on PC which was the "game" theme, but rep works perfectly with the 'Dispression' theme

Still can't rep on mobile, the mobile theme has a bug too probably.

Maybe we have to state a reason for the rep so nobody can just spam someone's rep for no reason?

Maybe we have to state a reason for the rep so nobody can just spam someone's rep for no reason?

Getting an explanation on why you get repped at times or negged helps a lot, also with having to send a message on why you repped someone the issue of accidentally repping someone is resolved now.

EDIT: I just tried repping someone and I couldn't with or without message explanation, so the theme change allows me to access the forums but rep is still broken.

There is a number of issues with some of the plugins for the forums at the moment, including the reputation on mobile. They are currently being investigated and will be down for the time being until resolved. 

I have added the option to give a reason as to why you have repped a user, not sure if it is working yet either, but it will be there in the future when it works, to allow users to give state a reason for the negative/positve rep.

I have added the option to give a reason as to why you have repped a user, not sure if it is working yet either, but it will be there in the future when it works, to allow users to give state a reason for the negative/positve rep.

The forums are a bit laggy for me when I use the dispression theme (because I have a shit computer, not the server's fault) and I switched back to "game", the ability to explain why you repped someone isn't there for me.

The forums are a bit laggy for me when I use the dispression theme (because I have a shit computer, not the server's fault) and I switched back to "game", the ability to explain why you repped someone isn't there for me.

Hey, the same is with me so i prefer you to use Memory theme, it is really fast.

I had to remove the "reason why you repped" since it was a major reason why things were not working.

Contacted a technician and currently sorting out the issues that were caused from the server cross-over.

Will that feature be returning once it's fixed or no?

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

9UWkFA6l.pngr3FsCrt.png NUpgGrZ.png qwlmt87.png