Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Necce

BPZ Predictions League

Early last summer, I did a little game where we would just predict WWE PPVs, and it was fun. And now I'm going to bring it back. But this time there is more to play for. Every month we will predict the winners of the match cards for WWE PPV's, we will try to stick to WWE though, but we will go outside the company for other promotions biggest PPVs, like Wrestle Kingdom, Final Battle, and Ultimate Lucha.

The rules are quite simple. Every month I post the match cards for WWE PPVs and we all post our predictions. The person who gets the most matches successfully predicted, they will win the Prediction Heavyweight Championship.

MjURjTq.png?forcedesktop=1

If you're interested in participating, just reply saying that you're in. Hope you all enjoy and have fun.

Edit:

Introducing a new prize that can be won in the predictions league, Prediction In The Bank!

cPqYddq.png?forcedesktop=1

Every 2 months, this briefcase will be on the line. The way to win is as simple as it is to win the world title. The person with the second most predictions right will be considered Mr. PITB. The only way to cash in is to announce so in the PL thread. If the briefcase holder cashes in after a PPV, then we will predict the winners of the matches on Raw the next night. A way to keep it secret, the predictions will be done in PC in chat. I will provide screenshots of the predictions so that there is no suspicion of me cheating.

What if more then 2 people have the second most amount of correct predictions?

What if the holder cashes in after Monday?

The way we will determine both of those will be the same. I will go into WWE 2K16 UM, make a few matches (3-5) and they will predict on the winners, who ever gets the most right on either occasion will be the winner.

I'll just use this post to keep up with the championship winners.

Predictions Heavyweight Championship

C9fRMxV.png?forcedesktop=1

Current Champion:Flynn

Previous Champion(s): N/A

(Championship Statistics)

First Champion: Flynn

Most Reigns:

Longest Reign:

Shortest Reign:

(Championship Reigns)

None

Predictions In The Bank