WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
BrendenPlayz

WWE Ratings Discussion

The Road to Mania is always in the 4 Million range so no shocker here, it's usually when a ton of older fans tube back in for the best time of the WWE.

well let's look did WWE give us any reason to tune in next week. :nope so I don't think they will reach 4 million. I know they announced the main event of FL. But to me that just isn't big enough to convince the causal viewer to tune in next week

Monday's episode of WWE RAW, featuring an advertised appearance by Brock Lesnar and more on the road to WWE Fastlane, drew 3.383 million viewers. This is down from last week's 4.098 million viewers for the Royal Rumble fallout.

For this week's show, the first hour drew 3.592 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.464 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.094 million viewers.

RAW was #8 for the night in viewership, behind the various coverage of the Iowa Caucus, and #2 for the night in the 18-49 demographic, behind Love & Hip-Hop.

wrestlinginc.com

A well deserved drop the show fucking sucked

To add on to this the show did Suck. The Miz was dragged out and boring much better to just have Jericho do his thing. Second the Wyatts took way to long to finish Bug Show. Idk what WWE was thinking but last week you have the Rock and the next week you have Lesnar but have hiM come out at the very end to simply F5 Dean come on they can do better than that

How can people not watch the third hour? The point of the main event is to attract the viewers (unless it is Roman Reigns vs Big Show/Rusev).

There are other shows that are better at that time, young kids go to sleep, others get bored of 3 hours of RAW.

Yes, I agree with Neb. Three Hours of RAW is dreadful, I only keep it on cuz I'm talking to forum guys about it. There have been a few times that I haven't watched RAW, but I kinda regret it because I missed the return of the Dudleyz.

But getting back on topic, the ratings should be dropping. WWE isn't giving us quality programming, but it's not their fault. It just gets reptitive. How many times have I seen Dolph Ziggler take on Kevin Owens. I don't know about you guys, but Wyatts taking out Big Show was a segment I liked.

This week's episode of WWE RAW averaged 3.726 million viewers, making it #1 in the top 150 shows on cable for Monday night. This is up from last week's 3.383 million average.

Hour one of the show averaged 3.907 million, hour two averaged 3.905, and the third hour of the show, featuring Daniel Bryan's retirement speech, averaged 3.368 million viewers

Monday's 2/15 edition of WWE RAW averaged 3.46 million viewers, down approximately 6% from the previous week's 3.73 million.

The show featured Braun Storwman vs. Big Show in the main event and final hype for Sunday's WWE Fastlane pay-per-view. Here's the hourly breakdown:

Hour 1: 3.66 million viewers

Hour 2: 3.54 million viewers

Hour 3: 3.23 million viewers

RAW went up against the Grammy Awards on CBS (25 million viewers) but was still the top rated show on cable for the night.

Monday's RAW with Shane McMahon's return ranked #2 among series & specials for the night in Nielsen's Twitter TV ratings, behind The Bachelor. RAW had a unique audience of 2.802 million, which represents the number of Twitter accounts that commented on the show. This is up from last week's 1.273 million. RAW had total impressions of 20.689 million, which represents the number of times tweets about the show were seen. This is up from last week's 7.834 million impressions.

Monday's episode of WWE RAW, featuring Shane McMahon's return and the fallout from WWE Fastlane, drew 3.884 million viewers. This is up 12% from last week's 3.477 million viewers for the Fastlane go-home show.

For this week's show, the first hour drew 4.201 million viewers, the second hour drew 4.055 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.396 million viewers.

On cable, RAW was #1 for the night in viewership and #1 for the night in the 18-49 demographic.

wrestlinginc.com

Monday's episode of WWE RAW, featuring The Undertaker's return and WrestleMania 32 hype, drew 3.724 million viewers. This is down 4% from last week's 3.884 million viewers for the post-Fastlane episode with Shane McMahon's return.

For this week's show, the first hour drew 3.961 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.660 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.551 million viewers.

On cable, RAW was #1 for the night in viewership and #2 for the night in the 18-49 demographic, behind Love & Hip-Hop.

Wrestlinginc.com

Dam even with Taker on the show ratings didnt spike up. With Shane making appearances Im assuming ratings will increase. I mean regardless Raw is still #1 on Mondays so not too much to worry about here.

Edited by Bizzy The Future