WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
CobheadJake

Football (Soccer) Discussion

31 minutes ago, SummerGamz said:

Manchester United record:

11 Wins

8 draws

3 losses

NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY WERE 6TH IN THE TABLE. 

1-1

1-1

1-1

Dw, we'll be able to pick that up with some luck. Just hope that Chelsea would beat Liverpool in the next fixture and that they would also beat Arsenal in the fixture after that.

Claudio Ranieri has been sacked by Leicester City, nine months after lifting the Premier League trophy.

The Foxes are just a single point outside of the Premier League relegation places, having won the title last season.

Sky sources understand the Thai owners have taken this decision with a heavy heart, but felt the possibility of them being relegated was "unacceptable".

The board expected a bounce in form after giving the Italian a public vote of confidence a fortnight ago offering their "unwavering support". But we understand the owners felt there hadn't been a noticeable improvement and were left with no option but to dismiss him.

Leicester have nobody lined up to replace Ranieri, and will begin searching for a replacement on Friday.

Vice chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha said in a statement on Friday evening: "This has been the most difficult decision we have had to make in nearly seven years since King Power took ownership of Leicester City.

"But we are duty-bound to put the Club's long-term interests above all sense of personal sentiment, no matter how strong that might be.

"Claudio has brought outstanding qualities to his office. His skilful management, powers of motivation and measured approach have been reflective of the rich experience we always knew he would bring to Leicester City.

"His warmth, charm and charisma have helped transform perceptions of the club and develop its profile on a global scale. We will forever be grateful to him for what he has helped us to achieve.

"It was never our expectation that the extraordinary feats of last season should be replicated this season. Indeed, survival in the Premier League was our first and only target at the start of the campaign.

"But we are now faced with a fight to reach that objective and feel a change is necessary to maximise the opportunity presented by the final 13 games."

It is expected that caretaker manager Craig Shakespeare will take Friday's pre-match news conference ahead of their Monday Night Football clash when they host Liverpool.

Ranieri, 65, oversaw the greatest shock in top-flight history when he led the club to the Premier League title 298 days ago, but things have unravelled with the club struggling for league form and being knocked out of the FA Cup by League One side Millwall.

Leicester were beaten 2-1 by Sevilla in the Champions League on Wednesday night with Jamie Vardy scoring their goal to give them hope for the second leg.

Sky Sports News HQ reporter Rob Dorsett said: "It's a huge, huge shock and the club reacting like this will be controversial.

"All the supporters have all said they wanted him to stay. All the fans will believe he will go down as a legend but some felt he had lost the dressing room."

Source: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10779114/claudio-ranieri-sacked-by-leicester-city

Honestly as a football fan since young age following Oldham home and away and thinking i have seen everything. This is one of the worst things that has happened in football and i can't see Leicester bouncing back from this. He did everything for that club and even got them a BPL trophy and for them to sack him is disgusting.

I don't follow the sport but I saw this story today. I feel like it's a complete joke that a guy who led this team to the most unlikely victory ever gets sacked after a poor (expected) season. Surely his previous deserves a long term contract with the club? Nobody is ever rewarded for their hard work, as soon as things get bad they are quick to remove people who don't deserve it.

If this is how life is like for Managers nowadays I pity the people that follow him. If someone pulls off the shock of the decade and then happen to do bad the next season you should definitely cut him some slack. I mean FFS. He gave you you're only title in 50 years or something. Be grateful for that and don't fire the best manager you've ever had just because he couldn't get the job done after winning you THE FUCKING PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE. The whole league is so competitive it's honestly a miracle that he won the league for them. Pay some respects to the guy who pulled off the biggest year in your whole club's FUCKING HISTORY. This just pissed me off to be honest because the Leicester board have to be fucking retarded to let go of their best manager in history. I'm honestly done with Leicester at this point. They deserve to get relegated.

It was always going to happen. Leicester ended up capitalizing on a great chance and new attacking football took it. Unfortunately, as good a manager as Ranieri was, even taking Leicester that far would be hard again.
But that shouldn't result in their great manager being sacked. They are still in Champions League.

Before the season I did not think Man City would get top 4. After the first month I thought they would win the league. I spoke too soon. Pep is a fraud and Conte is the best manager in the world right now. Also Ranieri it is a disgrace, however I feel it will keep Leicester in the Premiership. Look at Chelsea, I did not want Mourinho to go, but in the end it was the right decision. He lost the players and I hope they go down, but I can see why they did it.

Guest Smith

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Leicester got demoted. They've gone from winning the league last season to struggling to stay in the league this season and the chairmen have simply blamed the manager. However, it's obvious why they're not doing as well. Just look at Chelsea at the top of the table and then look at who left Leicester to go to Chelsea. I personally put it all down to one man, N'Golo Kanté.

Chelsea have secured the premier league trophy while Spurs have guaranteed second place

AS Monaco look front-runners to win Ligue 1 as to bottle this right now, PSG would have to win 18-0 and Monaco to lose their last two games of the season without scoring a goal.

Juventus must win their next game to guarantee the Serie A title, after suffering a 3-1 loss to second place Roma.

To nobodies surprise really, Bayern have guaranteed themselves to win the Bundesliga, being 13 points ahead of Leipzig with 1 game to go

Like every year, LaLiga is coming down to the wire with Real Madrid and Barcelona both on 87 points, however Real Madrid do have a game in hand.

Benfica secured the Liga NOS/Primeira Liga trophy after a 5-0 win yesterday

And the Eredivise has come to an end with Feyenoord winning their first Dutch title in 18 years, after being 1 point ahead of Ajax

Current League Winners:

Chelsea (Premier League)

Bayern Munich (Bundesliga)

Benfica (Liga NOS)

Feyenoord (Eredivise)

My Other Predicitions:

Juventus (Serie A)

AS Monaco (Ligue 1) 

Real Madrid (La Liga) 

i agree with your predictions as Madrid have the game in hand not Barca and I'll think they'll win that and then go on to win the league by 3 points also I think manchester united will win the euro league and Juventus will win the champions league

Chelsea winning the league to me was going to happen come november, they was on fire by then and still are. Don't think they will do this good next year though. I think with Spurs going to Wembley the atmosphere will push them to win the big one. 

10 hours ago, Ross said:

Chelsea winning the league to me was going to happen come november, they was on fire by then and still are. Don't think they will do this good next year though. I think with Spurs going to Wembley the atmosphere will push them to win the big one. 

Or playing at Wembley could be a bad thing for Tottenham, as they are 2-1-6 at Wembley

6 minutes ago, Bash said:

Or playing at Wembley could be a bad thing for Tottenham, as they are 2-1-6 at Wembley

With more home fans than away fans and their biggest attendance when it happens, it's safe to say that record will be turning round, you realise that Wembley games are mainly cup games which doesn't result in Spurs' record 

15 hours ago, Ross said:

Why are they playing at Wembley? Are they having a new stadium being built where White Hart Lane is right now so they'll use it as a temporary solution or something else?

10 minutes ago, Nebakos7 said:

Why are they playing at Wembley? Are they having a new stadium being built where White Hart Lane is right now so they'll use it as a temporary solution or something else?

New stadium, White Hard Lane is half dug up and Wembley is their till they get the new ground 

On 27/05/2017 at 11:17 AM, Ross said:

Seen Silva play alot and is not worth that price tag. Hopefully for himself he can try to live up to it but I don't think city really need him

I've said this before but City really is one of one teams that I strongly despise just because of the amount of the amount they spend due to their oil money yet they get no results.

Also a different matter, I'm not a Bournemouth supporter but respect to the club and Eddie Howe he bought them from administration all the way to the Premier League. Ninth is incredible for them, if they make some key signings this window who knows where they will end up.

Guest Smith
3 hours ago, Prince said:

I've said this before but City really is one of one teams that I strongly despise just because of the amount of the amount they spend due to their oil money yet they get no results.

Also a different matter, I'm not a Bournemouth supporter but respect to the club and Eddie Howe he bought them from administration all the way to the Premier League. Ninth is incredible for them, if they make some key signings this window who knows where they will end up.

No results? I wouldn't say 3rd in the Premier League isn't a result. Anyway, both Manchester teams spend a ton of money. For the 2016/17 season, Man City spent £181.05 million on transfers and came 3rd. Man United spent £157.25 million and came 6th. Chelsea also spent over £100 million. So, it's not really just City spending the big amounts of money on transfers. If you're gonna strongly despise any team for this, I'd say surely it would have to be Man U. They spent over 150 million pounds and only came sixth; Man City did far better.