WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
CobheadJake

Football (Soccer) Discussion

Guest Smith

Manchester United

Aston Villa

Everton

Liverpool

Manchester City

Newcastle United

Swansea City

Arsenal

West Ham United

Chelsea

Not giving any underdogs a chance then? Lol.

Man United

Palace

Everton

Leicester

Man City

Newcastle

Swansea

Arsenal

West Ham

Spurs

I think Arsenal will draw with Southampton and Chelsea will win.

Manchester United

Aston Villa

Everton

Liverpool

Manchester City

Newcastle United

Swansea City

Arsenal

West Ham United

Chelsea

I don't see Villa beating Palace and as I said,I see Arsenal drawing.

Guest Smith

I think Arsenal will draw with Southampton and Chelsea will win.

I don't see Villa beating Palace and as I said,I see Arsenal drawing.

Yeh, actually, you're probably right. Except I'm gonna say a draw between Chelsea and Spurs and if Chelsea do win it will be close.

Guest Smith

Steven Gerrard is leaving Liverpool at the end of the season. My year is ruined already.

He should have left last season.

Barclays Premier League 1/1/2015 Results:

Stoke City 1-1 Manchester United

Aston Villa 0-0 Crystal Palace

Hull City 2-0 Everton

Liverpool 2-2 Leicester City

Manchester City 3-2 Sunderland

Newcastle United 3-3 Burnley

Queens Park Rangers 1-1 Swansea City

Southampton 2-0 Arsenal

West Ham United 1-1 West Bromwich Albion

Tottenham Hotspurs 5-3 Chelsea

Premier League Table (Top 10) :

Chelsea                       46

Manchester City           46

Manchester United        37

Southampton                36

Tottenham Hotspurs      34

Arsenal                        33

West Ham United         32

Liverpool                      29

Swansea                     29

Newcastle United         27

What does everyone think of Wilfried Bony moving to Man City? If they play him enough, I can see him doing well because he is a brilliant player but once Aguero and the other strikers are fit, I don't see him playing enough. I just don't think it will end up being a good career move for him, sort of like Scott Sinclair.

Guest Smith

What does everyone think of Wilfried Bony moving to Man City? If they play him enough, I can see him doing well because he is a brilliant player but once Aguero and the other strikers are fit, I don't see him playing enough. I just don't think it will end up being a good career move for him, sort of like Scott Sinclair.

I think it'll be more of a Balotelli situation.

I think it'll be more of a Balotelli situation.

You mean he will do loads of stupid stuff, get in a fight with his manager and then eventually leave the club for another country, do well there, come back and sign for another English team and be shit? Nah, Bony is better than that. ;) Kidding though, I know what you mean. Balotelli played a fair amount though, and quite well most of the time. Bony will play until the others are all fully fit. Then he will get lost in the shuffle, unless they sell Jovetic/Dzeko etc, and will go be forgotten if he isn't careful. A la Sinclair. In my opinion of course, your opinion is fair enough.

Guest Smith

You mean he will do loads of stupid stuff, get in a fight with his manager and then eventually leave the club for another country, do well there, come back and sign for another English team and be shit? Nah, Bony is better than that. ;) Kidding though, I know what you mean. Balotelli played a fair amount though, and quite well most of the time. Bony will play until the others are all fully fit. Then he will get lost in the shuffle, unless they sell Jovetic/Dzeko etc, and will go be forgotten if he isn't careful. A la Sinclair. In my opinion of course, your opinion is fair enough.

I don't know why they've clung onto Dzeko. I'd sell him. He's already 28; he's older than both Jovetic and Aguero and yet Aguero is out of his league, and when Jovetic reaches his full potential he'll be out of his league as well. Might as well sell him now whilst they'll get a nice nifty profit.

I don't know why they've clung onto Dzeko. I'd sell him. He's already 28; he's older than both Jovetic and Aguero and yet Aguero is out of his league, and when Jovetic reaches his full potential he'll be out of his league as well. Might as well sell him now whilst they'll get a nice nifty profit.

I know what you mean but I think Dzeko actually does really well for Man City. Jovetic has stepped up a bit this season but until then, Dzeko played better than any other striker for them besides Aguero. He doesn't get the recognition though, he has come up with some really important goals. Thinking of it, Bony might end up like Negredo last season. Play well for them when he plays but ultimately be tossed aside sooner rather than later and be loaned or sold to another club within a year or two.

Guest Smith

I know what you mean but I think Dzeko actually does really well for Man City. Jovetic has stepped up a bit this season but until then, Dzeko played better than any other striker for them besides Aguero. He doesn't get the recognition though, he has come up with some really important goals. Thinking of it, Bony might end up like Negredo last season. Play well for them when he plays but ultimately be tossed aside sooner rather than later and be loaned or sold to another club within a year or two.

Yeh, I guess the fact that they don't get as much recognition as Aguero means that they aren't looked at as key players. I just don't like playing as them on FIFA cos their slow and not very skillfull on the game.

Predictions?

Stoke vs Man United

Villa vs Palace

Hull vs Everton

Liverpool vs Leicester

Man City vs Sunderland

Newcastle vs Burnley

QPR vs Swansea

Arsenal vs Southampton

West Ham vs West Brom

Spurs vs Chelsea

Manchester United

Villa

Everton

Liverpool

Manchester City

Newcastle

Swansea

Southampton

West Ham

Chelsea

(Btw, I only know how to play and I know NOTHING else about it so, any tips?)