WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

Slater Forums Wrestling (Signs up always Available) Slammy Award Winning!

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 9 Live From Fukuoka, Special 5 Match card! 

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team title Tournament Block A Match: Black Vice VS Future Starrs 

Match 2 SFW World Tag team Team Title Tournament Block B Match: Hollow & Ropati VS Mil Almas & Prince Cutler 

Match 3 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Match: Titan & Goliath VS Wilde Clovers  

Match 4 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Match: The Young Bucks VS Los Dragones 

Main Event SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block B Match: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio VS Willow and Morales 

Points update 

CqFhWRc.png

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 9 Live From Fukoaka, Special 5 match Card

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Saturday night battlefield and as you can see tonight we have a special five match card for you, this is due to us only having one show here Fukoaka as our next two shows will be in Osaka and in Tokyo. Alright enough of me talking lets get right into this with Block A action

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: Black Vice VS The Future Starrs

These two tag teams both hit with fast pace offense but The Future Starrs would seem to have the advantage considering that they’ve got a victory In the tournament and Black Vice Doesn’t, not to mention before Gary Kirby and Liam Starr came to SFW they had tagged before where As Jack Vice and Nathan Black only started tagging at the beginning of this year. Alright here we go Kirby and  Vice starting this match off, they begin by locking up but Vice breaks it surprisingly and he hits him with an Elbow, Kirby Rocked, Vice grabs him and hits him with a snap suplex! Vice being a lot more aggressive than usual, I guess Vice and Black both know that they need to start acting more aggressive if they want to win this tournament but I don’t know if its even possible for them to win this late into the tournament, anyway back to the action and Jack Vice now has Kirby in a headlock and just hitting with fists while Kirby is trapped there, Vice now gets Kirby up and drags him over to his corner, Vice tags in Black, Black goes to the top rope, Vice hits a DDT on Kirby and Black hits a Moonsault on Kirby! Black turns Kirby over and Covers him 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Kirby! Hard hitting offense from Black Vice early on in this match, Black now gets Kirby up in inverted DDT position, he hits a backbreaker and then transitions it into a neckbreaker, Black now going to the top rope, he goes for a senton on Kirby but Kirby rolls out of the way and tags in Starr, Black gets back to his feet but he’s bent over which is perfect for Starr who hits a Famouser! Starr then hits a dropkick on Vice knocking him off the apron, Cover by Starr on Black 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Black! Starr is in shock! Starr gets back to his feet and now he’s calling for the SOS, Black gets up, Starr goes for the SOS but Black ducks it, Starr turns around into a Superkick from Black! Black, now goes to the top rope again, he goes for the senton again and this time he hits it! Cover by Black 1…2…thre-NO! KIRBY BROKE IT UP! Vice now on the apron and he hits a springboard clothesline on Kirby knocking him out of the ring, Vice turns around into an SOS from Starr! But Starr forgot about Black, Black catches Starr from behind and hits him with a Dragon Suplex! Black goes to the top rope he goes for a Second Senton and he nails it! Cover by Black 1…2…3! Black Vice get the upset!

Winners: Black Vice

Black Vice manage to defeat the Future Starrs here tonight and the Future Starrs can’t believe it as Black Vice walk away the victors, anyway its time for our next match as Hollow and Ropati take on Mil Almas and Prince Cutler.

Match 2 SFW World Tag team title tournament Block B Matchup: Hollow & Ropati VS Mil Almas & Prince Cutler

Well I think we know how this match is going to go, I mean over the last few weeks Hollow has just been letting Ropati get destroyed by there opponents and I’m sure that’s exactly what’s going to happen here in this match. Alright Cutler and Almas are here, Almas starting this match with Ro- Wait a minute Hollow is starting this match off, ok… this is intriguing lets see how this plays out. Alright Hollow and Almas Start off the match and Hollow hits Almas with a Low Blow right out of the gate! That’s gonna cause a disqualification!

Winners Via DQ: Mil Almas & Prince Cutler

Wow Hollow and Ropati just getting disqualified and they’re not even attacking Almas and Cutler they’re just leaving no brutal assault or anything they’re just walking away. I’m extremely confused but I guess we should move onto our next match.

Match 3 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: Titan & Goliath VS The Wilde Clovers

Well this match is fucking massive, sorry for the language but hey this ain’t a PG Show, and when I saw massive I mean its literally massive Titan and Goliath weigh a combined weight of about 750lbs where as Clover and Wilde aren’t even close to that at a combined weight of around 425lbs but I guess they have the speed advantage, will that even matter though? Lets find out. Alright Clover and Titan starting this match off and Titan hits Clover with a spear Right out of the gate! Titan runs over to Clovers corner and he Knocks Wilde off the Apron! Titan goes over to his corner tags in Goliath, Titan gets Clover in position for a full nelson bomb, Goliath runs against the ropes and rebounds and he hits a Big Boot on Clover and Titan Follows it up with a full nelson bomb! Goliath now gets Clover back up and Locks in the mortal Destroyer and Clover taps out!

Winners: Titan & Goliath

Well that didn’t last long Goliath & Titan just decimating The Wilde Clovers and sending a message to the entire SFW Tag Division, we apologize for those two short matches but we can’t really help it considering the men who have participated over the last few matches but I’m sure that’s about to change because up next we have what should be a fast paced intense match as The Young Bucks take on Los Dragones Right now.

Match 4 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: The Young Bucks VS Los Dragones

These two teams have had a very impressive run in the tag title tournament so far with neither team suffering a single loss so far but I guess that’s about to change with one of these teams having to lose this contest… well I say that it could end up being a draw and then both teams would stay undefeated. Alright enough of my gibbering let’s kick this match off, Flaming Dragon & Nick Jackson are starting this match off, they begin the match by locking up, Dragon comes ahead he has Nick in a Hammerlock, Nick gets out of the Hammerlock and gets Dragon in position to German Suplex him, Nick goes for the German but Dragon lands on his feet and hits Nick with a Dropkick to the back! Nick gets back to his feet, Dragon goes for an Enzuguri but Nick ducks it, Dragon gets back to his feet, Nick goes for a Superkick but Dragon ducks it, Dragon goes for a clothesline but Nick ducks it and he Nick hits him with a leaping Neckbreaker, Dragon down, Nick goes for a springboard moonsault but Dragon rolls out of the way, Dragon now goes to the top rope, Nick gets back to his feet and Dragon hits Nick with a standing Moonsault! Dragon drags Nick over to his corner, Dragon tags in Slater, Dragon hits Nick with a backbreaker while Slater goes to the top rope and he hits an elbow drop on nick while he’s over the knee of Dragon! Cover by Slater 1…2…Matt Breaks it up! Dragon gets back in the ring and he goes for a German on Matt but Matt lands on his feet and catches Dragon in Inverted DDT position and hits him with an Inverted Suplex! Dragon rolls out of the ring but from behind Slater hits Matt with a Neckbreaker! Matt out of the ring, Slater now sees Nick in the corner, he goes for a corner dropkick but Nick moves out of the way! Slater now down, Nick gets him up and he hits him with a snap DDT! Nick heads up to the top rope, he goes for a 450 Splash but Slater gets the knees up just in time, both men down and their tag team partners are both up on the apron, both men need to make the tag, both Dragon and Matt calling for the tag and both men are tagged in simultaneously, Matt runs in goes for a Superkick on Dragon but Dragon ducks it and hits a springboard neckbreaker on Matt! Matt back up, Dragon goes for an Enzuguri but Matt ducks it and hits Dragon with a Massive Elbow! Dragon gets back up, Matt goes for a Superkick again but Dragon catches it, he spins Matt around and hits him with a Superkick of his own! Dragon now see’s his opportunity he waits for Matt to get back up, Matt gets back to his feet, Dragon goes for the Breath of Fire but Matt pushes him off, Dragon gets back up and gets hit with a Superkick from Matt! Matt now drags Dragon over to his corner and he tags in Nick, Matt gets Dragon up for a tombstone, Nick Springboards over and they hit the Meltzer Driver!!! Cover by Nick 1…2…thre-NO!! SLATER BREAKS IT UP!! WHAT A MATCH WE ARE SEEING! Nick now sees Slater he goes for a Superkick on him but Slater catches the Superkick and throws it into Matt Knocking him out! Dragon backup, Nick alone in the ring with Dragon and Slater, Slater uppercuts Nick and Dragon turns him around and gets him in position for a tombstone, Slater now going to the top rope, no way they’re not going to do this are they? They Are, Slater and Dragon hit a Meltzer Driver on Nick Jackson! Cover by Dragon 1…2…thre-NO! NICK KICKS OUT! WHAT THE HELL! SLATER AND DRAGON CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Slater now gets Nick up and he hits him with a Twist of Fate! Dragon on the top rope follows it up with a senton! Cover by Dragon and Slater 1…2…thre-NO! MATT BREAKS IT UP! Slater gets up he goes after Matt, they tumble out of the ring hitting each other with lefts and right, Nick and Dragon up to their feet and Nick hits a Superkick on Dragon, Dragon rolls out of the ring, Nick see’s his opportunity, Dragon back to his feet, Nick Runs against the ropes, He goes over and hits a Topi Con Hilo! Both Nick gets up after hitting but he turns around into a jumping Knee from Slater! Slater just collapses from exhaustion, all four men down and I don’t think they’re getting back up, the refs at a count of 4 and all four men still haven’t moved, 5 now, 6…7…8…9…10! Double Countout!

Winners: Draw Via Double Countout

Well I shouldn’t have said anything about a draw at the beginning of this match because we just had a draw so that’s interesting maybe I shouldn’t say anything about match finishes from now on. Alright I guess we should move onto our main event as Daniel Vice and Angelo Catio take on Jack Willow and Dawg Morales

Main Event SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block B Matchup: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio VS Jack Willow & “Lawd” Dawg Morales

This match is very interesting, You have the team of Vice and Catio that can explode at anytime taking on the team of Willow and Morales who have gelled quite well, I’m very curious to see how things play out in this match. Alright the match is now underway, Morales and Catio starting this match off, they begin by locking up, Morales comes ahead now controlling the back of Catio, Catio escapes out of it though now controlling the arm of Morales, he gets him in a hammerlock, Morales escapes out of it, gets Catio in a headlock, Catio pushes him off, Morales rebounds off the ropes, goes for a running clothesline, Catio ducks it, both men now rebound off the ropes, Morales goes for another clothesline, Catio ducks it again and hits him with a neckbreaker, Morales down, Catio going to the top rope, waiting for Morales to get up, Morales back to his feet and Catio hits him with a standing leg drop from top rope! Cover by Catio 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Morales, Catio now gets Morales up and drags him over to his corner and tags in Vice, Catio hits a Corner Shoulder Block on Morales, he moves out of the ring and Vice hits a corner Clothesline, Vice now gets Morales in position for a suplex but instead just dumping him on the top turnbuckle, Vice now tags in Catio, Vice hits a Knee on Morales face, Morales falls off the top turnbuckle and Catio hits him with a springboard Elbow, Vice meanwhile runs over and Knocks Willow off the apron, Catio gets Morales up, he throws him to Vice and Vice hits the shotgun Knee! Catio now on the top rope, you can’t see me and he hits the five-knuckle shuffle from the top rope! Cover by Catio 1…2…3! Vice and Catio pick up the Victory

Winners: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio

Vice and Catio pick up the victory in dominant fashion and I think they’ve finally put aside their differences In the name of the Tag Team titles I mean they’ve stayed undefeated the whole tournament so far. Alright Ladies and Gentlemen that is going to do it for our 5 match Special Edition of Saturday Night Battlefield we will see you Friday for Friday Night Carnage but Until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

Re-Written Match for Battlefield 9: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio VS Ice Cold 

SFW Friday Night Carnage 29 Card Live From Kyoto, Japan

Match 1 SFW World tag Team title tournament Block A Match: Black Vice VS Los Dragones 

Match 2: SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Match: Young Bucks VS Future Starrs 

Match 3: SFW World Tag Team title Tournament Block B match: GOD VS Ice Cold 

Match 4: SFW World tag Team title tournament Block B Match: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio VS Mil Almas & Prince Cutler

Main Event: Slim, BIC, Nathan Clarke, Ark Universe & Adam Masters VS James Roman, Tamer, Yelich Anderson, David Haskins & Ryan Reeves 

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 10 Card, Live From Tokyo Japan 

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: Black Vice VS Titan & Goliath

Match 2 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: Wilde Clovers VS The Young Bucks 

Match 3 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block B Matchup: Willow & Morales VS Hollow & Ropati 

Main Event SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block Matchup: GOD VS Angelo Catio & Daniel Vice 

House Show Results (This is just to fill in the gaps for the Tag title tournament since i want to make sure the finals take place at Redemption) 

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block B matchup: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio defeat Hollow & Ropati Via Pinfall

Match 2 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block B matchup: GOD Defeat Willow & Morales Via Pinfall 

Match 3: Adam Masters def Brett Storm via Pinfall 

Match 4: Aidanantor & James Roman defeat Titan & Goliath Via Submission

Main Event SFW World Heavyweight Championship: Slim (c) defeat Ryan Reeves via pinfall

Rewritten main event of SFW Saturday night battlefield 9: SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block B Matchup: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio VS Ice Cold

Alright this match is probably the biggest so far in the SFW Tag Team Title Tournament with two of the best Tag Teams in SFW, the one thing I will say is that Ice Cold has both the experience factor and a tag team finisher which is something Vice and Catio do not have. Ok here we go Catio and Bramson starting this match off, Catio offers to lock up with Bramson but Bramson tries to go for a big boot, Catio moves out of the way though and hits him with a hard right and then gets Bramson in position for a suplex which he hits, Bramson down and Catio follows it up with a standing elbow drop but Bramson manages to move out of the way of the elbow drop, Bramson gets up and he tags in Gardyner into this match, Gardyner goes to grab Catio but Catio manages to push him off and dropkick him to the ground and he tags in Vice, Vice in hits Gardyner with a running Neckbreaker and hits a discus elbow on Bramson knocking him off the apron, Vice now waits for Gardyner to get up and he hits him with the Shotgun Knee! Vice not going for the cover tags in Catio, Catio goes to the top rope, Vice gets Gardyner on his shoulders in electric chair position and they hit the doomsday device! Cover by Catio, Vice watching out for Bramson, 1…2…3! Catio and Vice Pick up the Victory!

Winners: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio

Wrestling Name (preferably first and last): Josh Scott
Weight: 204 lbs
Height: 5ft 9
Finisher(s): Great Scott (Fallaway Slam), Spear
Signature(s): Scott Splash (Frog Splash), European Uppercut
Gimmick: British Hero
Attire: Joe Hendry
Allignment: Tweener
Tag Team: Don't mind, happy to do either Tag or Singles competition

SFW Friday Night Carnage 29 Live from Kyoto Japan

Intro

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Friday Night Carnage! Tonight we have a night filled with tag team action as we see the final matches in the SFW World Tag Team title tournament and that’s not all tonight in our main event we have a champions VS challengers 10 man tag team match as well as that match including Adam Masters and Ryan Reeves, Ryan Reeves of course facing Kazuchika Okada this Sunday but without further a do lets get right into the action

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: Black Vice VS Los Dragones

Alright so currently Los Dragones haven’t technically lost a match in the tag team title tournament but they did go to a double count out with the young bucks so if they win this match then they could potentially go to the finals of the tournament however if they are to lose then the young bucks will be the ones to go to the finals but there is the possibility that both teams win but then what happens? I mean I’m guessing we would have a semi-final match but when? I mean then again the Bucks do have to win two matches, One tonight and One Tomorrow but if they do win I’m sure we’d have to get a either a pre-show semi-final or at the start of the show. Alright starting this match off Black and Slater, they begin with a lock up, Slater comes ahead with a headlock, Black pushes him off, Slater rebounds, Black drops down, Slater rebounds again this time into a dropkick from Black, Slater Back to his feet, Black Grabs him in headlock position goes for a Bulldog but Slater pushes him off, Black lands on his ass and then takes a dropkick to the back from Slater, Slater now heads to the top rope, he’s calling for Black to get up, Possibly looking for an blockbuster, Black back up but before Slater can jump Vice grabs him by the leg and holds him there, Slater shakes him off but just as he does Black hits him with an Uppercut, Black goes to the Top Rope with Slater up there, he goes for a top rope monkey flip but Slater lands on his feet, Black sees Slaters back is still turned, Black goes for a clothesline but Slater just nails him with a pèle kick! Slater now grabs Black and brings him over to his corner, Slater tags in Dragon for the first time in this match, Slater hits a backbreaker on Black as Dragon climbs to the top rope, Slater holding Black in position as Dragon hits a Double Stomp to the head of Black! Cover by Dragon 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Black, Dragon now gets Black up, he tries for a suplex but Black passes over, lands on his feet and hits a neckbreaker on Dragon, both men down, that backbreaker double stomp combo definitely hurt Black I mean he’s not able to capitalize on that neckbreaker currently, Black gets back to his feet just as Dragon Starts to, Black grabs Dragon from behind in inverted DDT position, Black Drags Dragon over to his corner still in the position for the inverted DDT, Black tags in Vice, Vice now hits a springboard elbow on Dragon as Black hits an Inverted DDT, Cover by Vice on Dragon 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Dragon but Vice just immediately locks in a cross face on Dragon just as he kicks out! Dragon now Crawling to the ropes, Slater runs in and tries to break it up but Black comes in hitting a springboard Clothesline on Slater Taking him out but just as he does that Dragon Reaches the Ropes, Vice breaks the Cross face, he gets dragon up and he hits a rolling Fireman’s carry slam and then follows it up with a second rope moonsault on Dragon! Cover by Vice 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Dragon, Vice now calling for Dragon to get up, Black now on the apron, he tags himself in but Vice is aware, Black goes to the top Rope, Dragon gets up, Vice goes for a running Superkick but Dragon Ducks underneath it and then hits him with a jumping neckbreaker, Dragon gets up runs at Black who’s still on the top Rope and he hits him with a top rope Hurricanruna! Dragon now runs to his corner and tags in Slater, Dragon gets Black up, In position for a suplex but instead turns it into a brainbuster and Slater hits a 450 splash! Cover by Slater 1…2…3! Slater and Dragon pick up the Win and the points!

Winners: Los Dragones

Congratulations to Los Dragones picking up the victory and what a performance from Black Vice, Black Vice obviously looking frustrated at their loss to Los Dragones, all right next up we have more tag team action as the Young Bucks take on the Future Starrs

Match 2 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: The Young Bucks VS Future Starrs

Alright this is the Young Bucks second last match in the SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament and if they want to make it to the semi-finals they need to win this match and their next match tomorrow night, Future Starrs on the other hand don’t have a chance to make it to the finals but I guess it could be bitter sweet if they stop The Bucks from advancing. Alright here we go Starr and Nick starting this match off, Starr goes for a clothesline Right out of the gate but Nick ducks underneath it and catches Starr with a neckbreaker, Starr gets up and just as soon as he does Nick taunts him by telling him to suck it, this enrages Starr, he goes for a running dropkick but Nick blocks, Starr back up but eats a dropkick from Nick, Starr gets back to his feet again, Nick goes for a Superkick but Starr ducks it, Starr with the rollup 1…Kickout at 1 by Nick, Nick gets up but Starr Taunts him by telling him to suck it, Nick goes for a clothesline but Starr Reverses it into a swinging neckbreaker, Nick sits up and takes a dropkick to the back from Starr, Cover by Starr 1…Kickout at 1 by Nick, Starr drags Nick over to his corner, he tags in Kirby, Starr hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and Kirby Follows it up with a Springboard Elbow Drop, Cover by Kirby 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Nick, Kirby gets Nick up and he hits him with an Inverted DDT, Kirby now going to the top rope, he waits for Nick to get back up, Kirby goes for a top rope missile dropkick but Nick moves out of the way, might as well just call this match dropkick city considering how many times they’ve gone for dropkicks in this match, Kirby gets up, Nick picks him up for a suplex but Kirby passes over, he turns him around and picks him up for a suplex, he’s holding him there, 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 wait he puts him down and he pokes nick in the Eye, Kirby now gets Nick up he’s going for the sable bomb but Nick with a hurricanruna takes Kirby down and Nick leaps over and tags in Matt for the first time in this match, Kirby back up he eats a Superkick from Matt! Starr in now and he eats a Superkick from Matt, Kirby and Starr both roll out of the ring, Nick back up now and he runs into the ring and he takes Kirby and Starr down with a Tope Con Hilo! Matt now goes outside the ring and he throws Kirby in, Nick back on the apron, Matt tags him in, Matt gets Kirby in tombstone position, Nick Springboards and they hit the Meltzer Driver! Cover by the Bucks 1…2…3! The Bucks pick up the victory

Winners: The Young Bucks

The Bucks pick up the victory and they are one win away from advancing to the semi-finals, we’ve had some great action so far tonight so lets keep that up with another tag team match as The Guerillas of Destiny take on Ice Cold

Match 3 SFW World tag Team Title Tournament Block B Matchup: GOD VS Ice Cold

This match should be good two competent tag teams that have so far had pretty good performances, GOD especially considering that they haven’t lost a single match so far so you know if they win this match and then they beat Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice Tomorrow they are Guaranteed to be in the finals, alright here we go Tonga and Bramson starting this match off and right out of the gate Tonga clotheslines Bramson down and he runs and knocks Gardyner off the apron, Roa in the ring now not legal and they set Bramson up and the guerrillas hit guerrilla warfare! Cover by Tonga 1…2…3! The Guerrillas win!
Winners: GOD
The Guerrillas with a quick victory over Ice cold, very surprising alright I guess its time for us to move onto our next match as here comes Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice, the brush past the Guerrillas completely ignoring them, the Guerrillas don’t seem to be very happy about that and now they’re grabbing two chairs and sitting a ring side I guess they’re going to watch this match

Match 4 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block B Matchup: Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice VS Mil Almas and Prince Cutler

Alright here comes Vice and Catio’s opponents, Mil Almas and Prince Cutler these two have been quite the tag team to be honest, although they haven’t been able to win that many matches they’ve been very good performance wise. Alright here we go Almas starting this match off with Vice and Vice Right out of the gate hits the shotgun knee on Almas! Vice gets back up, turns around and hits a big boot knocking Cutler off the Apron, Vice now gets Almas up drags him over to his corner, Vice tags in Catio, Catio climbs to the top rope, Vice sets Almas up in electric chair position and they hit the doomsday device! Cover by Catio 1…2…3! Similar to our previous match its over very quickly

Winners: Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice

Impressive Victory by Vice and Catio, Vice and Catio celebrating but wait a minute the Guerrillas enter the ring and they Pull Catio and Vice down and now they’re all staring each other down. Tomorrow night these two teams will be the main event and they will be the last non finals match of the SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament. Alright referees are trying to separate these two teams clearing the ring, Alright its time for our main event and it’s a huge ten man tag

Main Event: King Slim, BIC, Nathan Clarke, Ark Universe  & Adam Masters VS James Roman, Tamer, Yelich Anderson, David Haskins & Ryan Reeves

Alright this is gonna be one hell of a match, we have ten of the best in SFW and all of the champions here in SFW are in this matchup not to mention we have a former Lightweight and World Champion in this matchup. Alright starting this match off we have Adam Masters and Yelich Anderson, they begin by locking up but Masters breaks it and kicks Anderson in the gut, he taunts the crowd and the runs against the ropes, he goes for a clothesline but Anderson ducks it grabs his arm and turns it into a swinging neckbreaker, Masters backs up into the corner and he tags in Nathan Clarke, Clarke stares down at Anderson, Anderson slowly staring at Clarke but he tags in James Roman, the two behemoths in this match up in the ring together and now they charge at each other smashing each other in the head with strikes, Clarke comes ahead, he whips Roman into the ropes, Roman Rebounds, Clarke goes for an Axehandle but Roman ducks underneath it, he rebounds again, Clarke Turns around into a leaping clothesline from Roman, Roman now Grabs Clarke and hits him with a deadlift Powerbomb! Cover by Roman 1…2… and Slim comes in to break it up! Ryan now in the ring starts brawling with Slim, BIC comes in and tries to help Slim out but Tamer runs evening things up, here comes Masters but Anderson gets in, now Ark in and Haskins completes the set we have sea of humanity just fighting it out and now everyone except for Ark and Haskins tumble out of the ring Ark is the thrown out with the rest of them by Haskins, wait a minute what is Haskins going for here he runs against the ropes, rebounds and he hits a tope con hilo taking out everybody! Roman and Clarke now back to there legal in the ring the ref distracted checking on the other guys and Clarke low blows Roman! Clarke now picks Roman up, he whips him against the ropes, Roman rebounds into a brogue kick! Cover by Clarke 1…2…BUT HASKINS BREAKS IT UP WITH A SPRINGBOARD ELBOW DROP! Haskins now standing on the apron calling for the tag, Ark now on the apron and he’s calling for the tag, Clarke and Roman both get back up and they both tag in Ark and Haskins respectively and Haskins hits a neckbreaker on Ark, Ark gets back up he turns around into a roundhouse kick from Haskins! Haskins now heading to the top Rope he goes for the Moonstomp on Ark but Ark Rolls out of the way but Haskins lands on his feet and he hits a moonsault on Ark! Cover by Haskins 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Ark, Haskins now going to the top again, going for the Moonstomp again, Haskins in position but wait a minute BIC comes in and grabs the Leg of Haskins, Haskins just fights him off but that gives Ark to get up and he grabs Haskins from behind and he sets him for the chemical imbalance and he hits it 1…2…3! Ark picks up the victory!

Winners: Ark Universe, BIC, King Slim, Nathan Clarke & Adam Masters

A very good match tonight and this was our final SFW Friday Night Carnage Before Redemption, we’ll be back tomorrow night for SFW Saturday night battlefield live from Tokyo and then again on Sunday for SFW Redemption but until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!!!

Former IWGP Intercontinental Champion to wrestle at SFW Redemption

CEFGrKDUsAExGnH.png?resize=599,328 

SFW Is Excited to announce that in a special exhibition match Hirooki Goto will be wrestling at SFW redemption, He will be taking on Titan in what should be a very hard hitting contest. The Final SFW Redemption card will be announced after Saturday Night Battlefield and keep in mind that there will not be a pre-show and all matches will be live on PPV, don't forget to check it out as we see the first ever SFW Tag Team Champions Crowned and we see some of the best Talent from SFW and New Japan Pro Wrestling compete in what should be some excellent matches! 

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 10 live From Tokyo, Japan

Intro

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the final show before SFW Redemption tonight we will have the last of the SFW World Tag Team title tournament match ups before the finals at SFW Redemption and tonight we have a huge main event as GOD take on Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice but to kick us off tonight we have Titan and Goliath taking Black Vice

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: Black Vice VS Titan & Goliath

This match is definitely a clash of styles, we have the lightweight high flying fast paced team of Black Vice taking on the heavyweight heavy hitting team of Titan and Goliath, it was announced earlier today that Titan would be taking Hirooki Goto in an exhibition match at SFW Redemption due to the fact that surprisingly Titan and Goliath didn’t pick up many victories in this tournament. Alright here we go Titan and Vice starting this match off and Titan with a massive Corner splash on Vice kicking this match off, Titan Hits Black with a massive elbow knocking him straight off the apron, Titan Drags Vice over to his corner, he tags in Goliath, Titan gets Vice up and hits him with full nelson bomb after a big boot from Goliath to Vice, Cover by Goliath 1…2…3! Dominant display from Titan and Goliath!

Winners: Titan & Goliath

Titan and Goliath made quick work of Black Vice and I’m sure Titan looks to do the same to Goto at Redemption, Alright time for our next match as the Wilde Clovers take on the Young Bucks

Match 2 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: The Young Bucks VS The Wilde Clovers

This is an interesting match, normally in Block A matchups we’ve either had Heavyweights VS Heavyweights or Lightweights VS Lightweights but this contest is a good mix of both styles with Clover and Wilde who are just over the lightweight boundaries so they wrestle more of a heavyweight style, where as the young bucks are completely lightweights and wrestle that style. Alright here we go with Wilde and Matt starting this match off, Matt starts things off by taunting Wilde with a crotch chop, Wilde just looks at him then shakes his finger and tells him to suck it, Matt is angry now he charges at Wilde, he goes for a clothesline but Wilde Catches him and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker but before he hits it he does a little booty shake… I mean this match is really sexual and I don’t know how I feel about it, Matt gets back up, Wilde goes behind him and he hits him with a backstabber, Matts down, Wilde drags him over to his corner, he tags in Clover, Wilde ties Matt up in the ropes hits him in with a chop to the chest, Clover comes in and knees him in the gut, Wilde runs against the ropes, Rebounds and he dropkicks Matt while he’s tied up in the ropes, Wilde exits the ring, Matt stilled tied to the ropes, Clover lifts him up while he’s still tied to the ropes, he kicks him in the back and then pulls him out of the ropes just dropping him, Clover now tags Wilde Back in, Clover hits Matt with a backbreaker, he holds him there, Wilde goes to the top rope and he hits an elbow drop on Matt as clover releases him down to the mat! Cover by Wilde 1…2…Kickout at two by Matt, Wilde now with a headlock, Matt stuck there, the crowd now chanting for matt to get up, Matt slowly gets back to his feet, he pushes Wilde off breaking the headlock, Wilde rebounds into a dropkick from Matt! Wilde back to his feet Matt catches him and hits him with a float over DDT! Both men down now, Nick and Clover both calling for a tag and both Matt and Wilde tag in there partners, Nick comes In and he hits a leaping neckbreaker on Clover taking him Down, Clover gets back up and he eats a dropkick from Nick, Clover now stumbles back to his feet and he takes a springboard standing moonsault! Cover by Nick 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Clover! Nick now goes to the top rope he goes for a 450 splash on Clover and he hits it! Cover by Nick 1…2…thre-NO WILDE BREAKS IT UP! Wilde now betting down Nick, Matt tries to come in but Clover gets up just in the nick of time and hits him with a spinebuster! Wilde now telling Clover to Get Nick Up, Clover gets Nick Up, Wilde goes to the top Rope, Clover gets Nick up in position for the Clover Bomb and Wilde hits a Top Rope Wilde Stomp in combination with Clovers Clover Bomb! Cover by Clover 1…2….thre-NO! Matt Breaks it up at the last minute! Clover and Wilde Can’t believe it! Wilde now extremely mad at Matt, He grabs Matt and Tries to get him up but just as he does Matt hits a hurricanruna taking out Wilde! Its now just Clover and the Bucks Clover gets Nick up but he gets dropkicked by Matt! Clover Rocked and Matt turns around into position for a tombstone, Nick sees this, he goes to the top rope and the bucks hit the Meltzer Driver! Cover by The Bucks 1…2…3! The Young Bucks Get the Win!

Winners: The Young Bucks

The Bucks pick up the victory, Which means they will be in a semi final match against Los Dragones, speaking of which here they come, the Dragons of SFW are here and they are staring down at the Bucks, it looks like both teams have the same intention alright well its time for our next match which is merely a formality

Match 3 SFW World Tag Team Title Block A Matchup: Willow & Morales VS Hollow & Ropati

Alright here comes Willow & Morales and Willow has that signature intro for us so lets give it a listen.

Jack Willow: my name is jack willow i am a certified g and a bonafide stud and you can’t teach that. When i look back at the SFW roster i see a group of fake tough guys, who i like to call a couple a daisys. How you doi-
Ropati and Hollow run out and attack Willow and Morales,

Oh Willow and Morales are both just being thrown into the barricade and they’re getting beaten down by Hollow and Ropati, Ropati now picks up Willow and he hands him to Hollow, Hollow gets him up and hits him with the Madness Clash! Hollow now gets Morales up and he offers him to Ropati but Ropati Shakes his head and then seems to say “he is your sacrifice master” however Hollow says “we do this together my child” and the hit a double Cutter on Morales, I guess this match didn’t even start so it’s a no contest

No Contest

Well that was something I guess its time move onto our main event as Morales and Willow get stretchered out of here, this main event is the last match in the SFW world tag team title tournament before the finals as the Guerillas of Destiny Take on Angelo Catio & Daniel Vice

Main Event SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block B Matchup: GOD VS Angelo Catio & Daniel Vice

Alright this match is gonna be interesting, all four of these men definitely wrestle the same style and that style is extremely hard hitting and brutal, Alright Vice and Tonga starting this match off and the Bell rings and both men just start hitting each other with strikes, Tonga comes ahead and he hits an Uppercut to Vice knocking him into the Ropes Tonga grabs Vice, he whips him into the ropes, he goes for a clothesline but Vice ducks underneath runs against the ropes and rebounds and hits a running bulldog on Tonga, Tonga gets back up but gets knocked right back down with a big boot from Vice, Vice gets Tonga up, he goes to whip him into Tongas Corner but Tonga reverses it and whips Vice into his corner and he hits Vice with a Corner Splash! Vice goes down and Tonga tags in Roa, GOD goes for guerilla warfare but Catio comes in and pulls Roa away distracting Tonga which allows Vice to get out of it and he hits Tonga with a backstabber! Tonga Rolls out of the ring leaving Roa alone in the ring with Catio and Vice but Catio Rolls out of the ring and starts hitting Tonga with a Thesz Press Roa distracted gets back to his feet yells at Catio to get off of him, Catio gets off of him, Roa turns around into a muay thai style head kick from Vice! Roa rocked, he turns around into a backstabber from Vice! Roa down, Vice now calling for the shotgun knee, Roa back up, Vice goes for the Knee but Roa counters it into a back body drop! Roa now gets Vice up and he hits him with a running powerslam! Cover by Roa 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Vice! Roa now gets Vice up on his shoulders looking for that running samoan drop but Vice slips out of it, Roa turns around Vice catches him and he hits him with a death Valley Driver! Both men down both Catio and Tonga calling for the tag and they both get tagged in, Tonga comes in he clotheslines Catio down, Catio back up and he gets chopped by Tonga and again then Tonga whips Catio into the corner and he hits a stinger splash on Catio! Catio comes out of the corner, Tonga calling for him to get back up, Catio up and Tonga hits the Gun Stun! Cover by Tonga 1…2…thre-NO! CATIO KICKS OUT! Tonga now runs over to his corner he tags in Roa, they get Catio up and they hit Guerilla warfare! Cover by Roa 1…2…Thre-NO! VICE BREAKS IT UP! Tonga now grabs Vice he tries to throw him out of the ring but Vice holds on the Apron, Tonga goes for a shoulder tackle to knock Vice off the Apron but Vice moves out of the way and he hits a knee to the head of Tonga knocking him down and Vice Follows it up with a springboard Elbow drop to Tonga! Roa now goes to grab Vice but Vice hits him with an Uppercut and Roa turns around into an AA from Catio! Catio now gets Roa up in electric position, Vice climbs to the top rope and they hit the Doomsday Device! Cover by Catio and Vice 1…2…3! Vice and Catio win Block B!
Winners: Angelo Catio & Daniel Vice!

Phenomenal match by these four men, Vice and Catio Celebrating but the stop for a minute as they help the Guerillas back to there feet, they offer a handshake but the Guerillas just flip them off and they leave. Alright thank you all for watching Redemption will be tomorrow night so don’t forget to tune into that and we will see you then but until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

SFW Redemption Card and Preview 

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Semi-Final (only way to win is via Pinfall or Submission): The Young Bucks VS Los Dragones

These two teams ran the the table in Block A of the SFW Tag Team title tournament however when they faced off in the tournament it ended in a double count out, so to avoid that so we have a final for this tournament this match will be no holds barred which could prove difficult for the winning team in this matchup as they will have to compete later on in the night and any maneuver  that these two teams have in their arsenals could deal a lot of damage and adding weapons into the mix just makes it even more dangerous, the current betting odds favour the young bucks to win and move on with a 60% to 40% odds. 

Match 2 SFW Lightweight Championship Ladder Match: Ark Universe (c) VS David Haskins 

The Rematch from Heatwave this time it is going to be a ladder match, this lightweight division match is bound to be a great contest with two of the best in the division, Haskins lost the title back at heatwave interestingly enough in a ladder match so i guess this match being a ladder match is quite interesting we could see the same exact result however the betting odds think otherwise as the betting odds are exactly 50/50 so according to betting results this is a pretty even matchup. 

Match 3: Jacob Yamata VS Chris White

This match is a pure grudge match, a bit cliche with the All American Wrestler facing the All Japanese Wrestler, White failed to regain the Television championship at Heatwave however Yamata hasn't competed that much in SFW although he does have more experience than Chris White considering he has wrestled against multiple different styles however White has been able to beat most of his opponents and he's got that desperation after two PPV loses however currently the betting odds are heavily in the favour of Yamata with 85% of the bets being on him and only 15% on White so according to betting odds Yamata is going to easily win this one. 

Match 4 SFW World Tag Team Title Number One Contenders Match: Ice Cold VS GOD VS Black Vice VS The Future Starrs

Originally this match was to feature Ropati & Hollow and Morales & Willow but due to the actions of Ropati and Hollow on saturday night battlefield they have been replaced by The Future Starrs and Black Vice takes the position of Willow and Morales, surprisingly enough the Wilde Clovers were not selected to be in this match even though they had a very impressive performance in the tag title tournament, so this was a late addition to the card but it should be a very good match, currently the Odds are favoured to GOD after their performance in Block B they currently have a 45% favourability behind them are Black Vice with a 30% favourability and then with a 15% Favourability is the Future Starrs with Ice Cold with a 10% favourability, so according to the betting odds GOD should dominate this match. 

Match 5 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Final: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio VS ??? 

Ok So this one doesn't have any betting odds due to the final match not officially announced yet and there is no preview due to the lack of opponents currently. 

Match 6 SFW World Television Championship TLC match: Nathan Clarke (C) VS Yelich Anderson

This match is going to be Brutal, just absolute carnage. Anderson and Clarke are two of the most ferocious competitors in the world of SFW, these two have been brutalising each other for weeks on end, right now the betting odds are just in the favour of Anderson at 52% to 48% for Clarke this means that according to the odds we will see Anderson just pick up the victory in a hard fought match against the Television Champion. 

Match 7 SFW Continental Championship: BIC (C) VS Tamer 

This match honestly hasn't had a lot of torment between the two wrestlers however there is one interesting statistic, there is a 20% betting odds that says that Mil Almas will cash in on Tamer at the end of this match after Tamer defeats Bic to win the title. That is interesting however that is quite low considering another 60% says BIC retains the Continental Championship. 

Match 8: Hirooki Goto VS Titan wth Chris Goliath

Goto is the obvious favourite here since he has been able to work with big guys before and beat them, not to mention how devastating the GTR (goto's finishing maneuver) Is. Currently 100% of the bets are on Goto and Titan doesn't seem to have a chance.

Match 9 SFW World Championship: King Slim (c) VS James Roman

This Match... doesn't have much to say about it considering that like the last match 100% of the bets are on Roman due to his Top Rope spear.

Main Event: Ryan Reeves VS Kazuchika Okada 

This is possibly the biggest Main Event in the history of SFW, the Face of SFW VS The Face of New Japan, the betting odds are 50/50, the fans are divided on who they think will win. These two men are two of the greatest men to ever step into the ring and it seems that they will put on one hell of a match. However i believe personally that Ryan Reeves will take the victory due to his desperation after two straight Pay-per-view loses. 

8 hours ago, JoshsNow said:

No Josh means no money. This looks good FD

9 hours ago, Ropati said:

no ropati means no :money but it still looks good without moi

Relax boys You may not be on the Card for Redemption however the Carnage after Redemption is a different story as i have a few surprises in store.

SFW Redemption

Intro

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the final night of the SFW Japan Tour we are here in the Tokyo Dome for one of our biggest Pay-per-view events ever with over 40000 fans in attendance we are set to have a great show tonight so without further a do lets get this show underway BAYBAY!

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Semi-Final (only way to win is via Pinfall or Submission): The Young Bucks VS Los Dragones

These two Teams ran the table in Block A and if it weren’t for the match that they had in Block A one of these teams would be in the finals and this match wouldn’t be happening but due to the double count out this match has to take place however this time its no holds barred which could take a lot out of the winners of this match, alright both teams are in the ring and here we go, Nick Jackson and Flaming Dragon starting this match off, Flaming Dragon offers to lock up at first it looks like Nick is going to but instead he Taunts Dragon with a crotch chop and suck it, Dragon shrugs it off and just hits nick with a massive dropkick, Nick gets back to his feet, Dragon goes for a clothesline but Nick catches Dragon’s arm and turns it into a swinging neckbreaker, Dragon gets back to his feet, Nick goes for a Superkick early on but dragon catches it, he spins Nick around, Nick spins back around into an Enzuguri from Dragon! Nick rocked so Dragon follows the Enzuguri up with a float over DDT! Nick down now and Dragon goes for a springboard moonsault but Nick rolls out of the way, Dragon back to his feet, Nick takes him down with a headlock, Dragon gets out of it and puts him into a head scissors, Nick escapes and both men roll out into opposite corners of the ring staring each other down, Dragon offers to lock up again this time Nick Accepts, Dragon comes ahead getting Nick in a headlock but Nick pushes him off, Dragon Rebounds Nick drops Down, Dragon goes over, looks like he’s gonna rebound again as Nick goes for a dropkick but Dragon holds onto the ropes and Nick hits the air, Nick gets back to his feet and gets sent right back down with a Running hurricanruna from Dragon, Nick down, Dragon goes to the top Rope, Dragon goes for the Swanton Bomb but Nick Rolls out of the way, Nick Grabs Dragon and he hits him with a slingshot into the Corner, Dragon in the corner now gets hit with a missile Dropkick from Nick, Dragon falls forward but Nick gets him up again and he drags him over to his Corner, Nick tags in Matt, Nick Bodyslams Dragon and Matt hits a springboard Elbow Drop, Cover By Matt 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Dragon, Matt now with a headlock on Dragon, Dragon calling for the crowd support, the crowd clapping for Dragon to get up, Dragons feeling it he slowly gets back to his feet, with a surprising display of power he lefts Matt up breaking the headlock and he hits a Deep Six making some separation but taking both men down, Slater now calling for the tag, So is Nick, Matt Manages to tag in Nick but Nick gets in fast enough to grab the leg of Dragon stopping him from making the tag but Dragon turns himself over and Kicks Nick in the face buying enough time to make the tag and Slaters in this match, Nick runs at Slater But gets hit with a clothesline, Nick backup and he gets hit with a jumping knee, Nick Rocked, Slater Grabs him and he hits an Impaler DDT! Cover by Slater 1…2…Kickout at 2 By Nick! Slater now goes to the Second Rope he calls for Nick to get to his feet, Nick gets to his feet and Slater hits a Standing Second Rope Elbow Drop on Nick! Slater now goes to the top Rope and he hits a frog Splash on Nick! Cover by Slater 1…2…thre-NO! Kickout at 2 and ¾ by Nick! Slater now looks frustrated he gets Nick up, he goes for the twist of fate but Nick pushes him off, Slater Rebounds, SUPERKICK! Slater rocked and Nick Hits another Superkick! Slater down Nick now goes to the top Rope and he hits Slater with a 450 Splash! Cover by Nick 1…2…thre-NO! Slater Kicks Out! Nick is looking visibly angry, he gets Slater up but Slater uppercuts him, Nick rocked leans on the ropes and Slater Clotheslines him out of the Ring but Nick Takes him with him now both men fighting outside of the ring but Matt comes in to help out Nick and they start double teaming Slater with lefts and Rights but Dragons in the ring, he goes against the ropes and he goes over hitting a tope Con Hilo Taking everybody out! All four men down outside of the ring they all slowly get back to their feet, Dragon separates Matt from Nick and Slater Dragging him over to the Barricade, Dragon lines Matt up at the barricade, he goes for a Clothesline but Matt moves out of the way and Dragon goes over the barricade, Matt now sees his opportunity he grabs the steps sets up in front of the barricade, he runs up them and he hits a Diving Clothesline on Dragon taking both of them out of the match, Nick and Slater now finally get back their feet and they get back into the ring, Nick goes for another Superkick but Slater Catches it, he spins Nick around and hits him with a leaping neckbreaker! Slater Yells “COME ON BAYBAY” and now he goes to the top rope and he hits a second Frog Splash on Nick! Slater isn’t done he gets Nick up and he hits a twist of Fate! Cover by Slater on Nick 1…2…3! LOS DRAGONES DID IT! THEY’RE GOING TO THE FINALS!

Winners and Advancing to the Finals: LOS DRAGONES!

What an Incredible match these two teams had, it was a back and fourth struggle between both teams and it was an incredible match but I’m wondering what state Dragon is in after what happened on the outside I mean Matt sacrificed his body to win the match but Slater managed to beat Nick with that Twist of fate, alright so our tag Team Title Match for tonight is Set, Los Dragones VS Daniel Vice and Angelo Catio, I am excited but that’s not until later on in the night because next we have a ladder match for the Lightweight Championship.

Match 2 SFW Lightweight Championship: Ark Universe (c) VS David Haskins

These two men are two of the best lightweights, hell they are THE two best lightweights in the division, the champion and the number one contender, funny thing is I heard a few rumours that Haskins might not stay in the lightweight division if he loses here tonight, The Champion now making his way down to the ring holding onto that championship with a tight grip, he enters the ring and now he hands the title over to the ref, the ref now puts the title into the hanger and the title is raised, both men in there corners and the ref rings the bell and Haskins right out of the gate with a Running Corner Dropkick to Ark! Ark now seated in the corner and Haskins hits him with a hesitation dropkick! Ark now rolls out of the corner and he just lies there in the centre of the ring obviously he wasn’t expecting that, Haskins now goes outside of the ring and he grabs a ladder, he pushes it into the ring, Haskins gets in the ring and he sets up the ladder, Haskins begins to climb but Ark gets up and he grabs his leg he pulls Haskins down and he hits Haskins with an Enzuguri! Ark deciding not to climb the ladder instead he grabs the ladder and he leans it into the corner, Ark gets Haskins up he puts him up against the ladder, Ark goes to the other corner, he goes for a corner dropkick onto the ladder but Haskins moves out of the way and Ark kicks the Ladder and he falls on his ass, Ark now sitting in front of the ladder and Haskins charges and he hits double knees to Ark onto the Ladder! Ark now Rolls out of the ring, Haskins now grabs the ladder and he leans it against the top rope, Ark gets back to his feet, Haskins runs on top of the ladder and he hits a tope Suicida from the ladder! Ark and Haskins both down now, Haskins gets back to his feet, he grabs the steel steps and sets them up in front of Arks body a few feet back, Ark gets back to his feet, Haskins runs up the steps and he jumps off hitting a tornado DDT on Ark! Haskins back to his feet now, he gets back into the ring and he sets up the ladder, Ark is down but he’s slowly getting back to his feet, Haskins see’s Ark Getting back to his feet, He waits for Ark to get up, Ark gets up and He gets back into the ring, Haskins goes for a clothesline on Ark but Ark pushes him out of the ring, Haskins now gets back to his feet and he is sent right back down with a Triangle Moonsault from Ark to the outside! Ark now gets back to his feet, he jumps on top of the barricade and he hits a moonsault onto Haskins! Ark at first looks like he’s going to climb the ladder but then decides to Grab a ladder and balances it on the barricade and the ring apron, Ark Drags Haskins over just opposite where he lays out the ladder, Ark gets Haskins up for Chemical Imbalance and it looks like he’s going to do it onto the ladder, he goes for it but just in the nick of time Haskins slips out of it and hits a leaping Neckbreaker on Ark from behind! Both men down outside of the ring now, they both slowly get back to their feet, they both rush into the ring and they both try to climb the ladder but both pull each other down, Ark tries one more time but Haskins pulls him down and hits him with a roundhouse kick! Ark down Haskins begins to climb the ladder he looks like he’s about to grab the title but wait he looks down at Ark, Haskins don’t do this he goes to the very top of the ladder and he goes for a Moonstomp off the top but Ark Rolls out of the way and Haskins Misses, Haskins turns around and he gets kicked in the gut, Ark gets him up and he hits Chemical Imbalance to the outside of the ring through a ladder! Ark now goes to the ladder, he climbs up the ladder and Ark Retrieves the title!

Winner And Still SFW Lightweight Champion: Ark Universe

That was one hell of a ladder match, Ark now celebrating at the top of the ladder wait a minute someone just slid in the ring from the side and pushes the ladder down and Ark Falls down! Its Prince Cutler! Cutler Gets Ark up on his Shoulders and he hits long live the Prince! Ark is down, Cutler sees the title, he picks it up and raises it while placing one foot on Ark! I Think we know who’s challenging for that title. Alright its time for our next match As The all American hero Chris White takes the Japanese supremacist Jacob Yamata.

Match 3: Chris White VS Jacob Yamata

This match is a complete battle of opposites and is very cliché in the sense that it’s the foreigner VS the American hero… except we are an Australian based promotion and this match is taking place in Japan so I guess not really also Yamata is only half Japanese although he thinks he is full blooded Japanese person, Alright here we go and right out of the gate both men start beating each other down with lefts and Rights in the middle of the ring, Yamata finally makes some separation and he kicks White in the gut and then hits him with a snap DDT taking him down to the ground, Yamada now goes to the second rope, Chris gets back up and Yamada takes him back down with a second Rope Clothesline! Chris down but Yamada grabs him in suplex position he deadlifts him up and hits him with a suplex facebuster! Chris down still and Now Yamada gets Chris up and he gets him in position for Project Murder But Chris Counters it and he back body Drops Yamada! White now feeling some momentum Yamada Gets back up, he turns around into a Clothesline from White, Yamada gets up and he gets hit with a European uppercut from White, Yamada Rocked, White goes behind him and hits him with a Back Suplex, he keeps a hold and then transitions it into a German Suplex, still keeping a hold gets him he turns it into a dragon suplex! Bridging into the cover 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Yamada, White now gets up he’s calling for the All-American Slam, Yamada Back to his feet, White tries to grab Yamada but Yamada turns it into a Spinebuster taking White down! White now sits up Yamada back to his feet, he runs against the ropes and shows shades of Katsuyori Shibata as he hits a PK! Cover by Yamada 1…2…Kickout at 2 by White! White now rolls out of the ring Yamada can’t believe it, White now uses the announce table to get back to his feet, he turns around into a suicide dive from Yamada! Both men down outside of the ring, Yamada gets back to his feet, he Grabs White, He takes him on top of my announce table and he hits Project Murder through the Announce Table! Yamada now gets White up and he throws him back into the ring, Yamada now slowly climb up the ring apron he gets back into the ring, he goes to grab White but White Counters into the All American Slam! Cover by White 1…2….thre-NO! KICKOUT AT 2 BY YAMADA! WHITE CAN’T BELIEVE IT! White now gets up he waits for Yamada to get up, Yamada Gets up, White goes for a clothesline but Yamada ducks it and White knocks the Ref Down, White Realises this, he turns around and he gets hit with a low blow from Yamada! White down, Yamada Gets him up and he hits death protocol! Yamada Wakes up the ref, the ref gets back up and Yamada locks in the Olympic lock on White in the centre of the ring and White is forced to Tap out to his own Submission Hold!

Winner: Jacob Yamada

Yamada defeats White with his own Submission move, Yamada now taunting the audience to a chorus of boos, Alright We have to move onto our next match as we crown the first challengers to whoever the first champions will be in a fatal four way match between four of the best tag teams in SFW.

Match 4 Number one Contenders Match for the SFW World Tag Team Championships: GOD VS Ice Cold VS Black Vice VS Future Starrs

This should be interesting, two block A teams and two block B teams, so while Ice Cold lost to GOD in the tourney and Black Vice beat Future Starrs so lets see how each team does in this four way match, remember SFW four way tag matches are different to the standard four way tag match in the sense that we allow one member of each team in the ring at the same time, so it looks like the four men starting this match off will be Tanga Roa, Connor Bramson, Nathan Black and Liam Starr, Here we go and right out of the gate Black, Starr and Bramson all go after Roa, just beating him down in the middle of the ring, Black and Starr get Roa up and they hit him with a double suplex, They both get back up but they get hit with a bull dog each from behind by Bramson, Bramson throws Starr out of the ring to isolate Black a very smart strategy, Bramson gets Black up and he hits him with a falcon Arrow! Cover 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Black, Bramson gets up and he tries to get Black up but he doesn’t see Starr who comes Bin and hits him with a springboard dropkick! Bramson down, Starr gets him up he goes for a snap suplex but Bramson passes over he runs against the ropes, he goes for a clothesline but Starr ducks it, Starr runs against the ropes he goes for a sling blade on Bramson and he hits it! Starr up calling for the Famouser on Bramson but he gets turned around as Tanga Roa is back up and he picks up and hits him with a body slam! Tanga Roa then grabs Bramson and he Suplexes him onto Starr! Black in the ring and he hits a leaping neckbreaker on Roa, Black runs over to his corner he tags in Vice, they get Roa up, Black Suplexes him but vice catches him in position for a Powerbomb and then Black releases the suplex hold as Vice Powerbombs Roa! Cover by Vice 1…2… Tama Tonga breaks it up! Tama Tonga now starts beating on Black and both men tumble out of the ring and are now fighting outside of the ring, Kirby sees this he runs over to where they are while still on the apron and he hits a springboard moonsault taking out both men! Now all three men are knocked down outside the ring while all four men in the ring slowly get back to their feet, Bramson however decides to stay hidden in the corner while the other three men start attacking each other as Vice and Starr try to take down Roa but Roa clotheslines them out of the ring! Bramson now comes out of the corner and he hits a bulldog on Roa from behind Roa Rolls out of the ring, Gardyner and Bramson see this, both members of Ice cold in the ring now as everyone else is on the outside slowly getting to their feet and Ice Cold hit Tope Con Hilo’s in stereo on all six men! Ice Cold now get back to there feet and they grab Jack Vice and they throw him in the ring! Vice now down in the middle of the ring, he slowly gets back to his feet but Ice Cold hit Mental Health on Vice! Cover by Bramson 1…2…3! Ice Cold are the Number one Contenders!

Winners: Ice Cold

So we know the challengers for whoever the first SFW Tag Team champions will be and now its time for them to be crowned as Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice take on Los Dragones right now

Match 5 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Final: Angelo Catio & Daniel Vice VS Los Dragones

This match is going to be interesting, Los Dragones have already had a match tonight so it will be interesting to see how they perform in this match, Now its time both teams are in the ring, Catio and Slater will be starting this match off and now lets witness history right now! Catio and Slater start the match off with a lock up, Slater comes ahead with a headlock but Catio pushes him off, Slater Rebounds, Catio ducks down, Slater Rebounds again into an attempt at a clothesline from Catio but Slater counters it catching the arm getting Catio into a hammerlock and he hits him with an inverted Hammerlock DDT! Catio down, Slater goes for a Lionsault but Catio gets his knees up, Slater down, Catio gets up and he hits Slater with a deadlift German suplex, Slater looks to be down but Rolls through and hits Catio with a dropkick to the back sending him into the ropes, Catio now hung up on the ropes, Slater runs at Catio and he hits him with a knee to the back! Catio falls back, Slater now going to the top rope and he hits a diving Elbow Drop on Catio! Cover by Slater 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Catio! Slater looking pretty good in this match so far which is quite surprising, Slater now gets Catio up but Catio elbows him in the gut and then Uppercuts him, Slater leans against the ropes, Catio now whips Slater into the ropes, Slater rebounds and Catio gets him spin out Powerbomb! Catio now goes over to his corner and he tags in Vice, Vice gets Slater up in position for a spinebuster, he holds him there, Catio rebounds against the ropes and they hit a hart Attack on Slater! Cover by Vice 1…2…Dragon breaks it up! Catio tries to take Dragon out but Dragon hurricanrunas him out of the ring! Dragon then goes on the ring Apron; Catio gets back to his feet and Dragon hits a hurricanruna off the ring on Catio! Slater now alone in the ring with Vice, Vice waits for Slater to get back up, Slater gets up, Vice goes for the shotgun knee but Slater moves out of the way, Vice in the corner, He turns around into an Enzuguri from Slater! Vice down now, Dragon gets back up on the apron and Slater makes the tag! Vice gets back to his feet but Dragon hits him with a Bulldog from behind! Vice gets back up again but gets hit with a dropkick taking him right back down! Vice down now, Dragon goes to the top rope he goes for a Swanton bomb but Catio grabs his foot so he can’t jump he fights Catio off but Vice gets up and throws Dragon off the Ropes, Vice now calls for Dragon to get back up, Dragon gets back to his feet and Vice hits him with the Shotgun Knee! Cover by Vice 1…2…thre-NO! Slater Breaks it up! Vice now gets up he looks at Slater and just hits him with a massive Clothesline! Slater down he rolls out of the ring, Vice tags in Catio, Vice gets Dragon up for a Powerbomb, Catio climbs to the top rope, You can’t see me to Dragon and they hit a doomsday device on Dragon! Cover by Catio 1…2…3! Catio and Vice are the first ever World tag team champions!

Winners and New SFW World Tag Team Champions: Daniel Vice and Angelo Catio!

Although I would’ve liked my son to win this was one hell of a match in which either team could’ve won but the doomsday device was what made the difference and Los Dragones were worn out after their match earlier on in the night, so our first ever tag team champions are Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice so that’s interesting, I guess the lust for championship gold is what allowed them to put their differences aside for benefit of the team. All right its time for a Television Championship TLC match as Nathan Clarke defends against Yelich Anderson.

Match 6 SFW World Television Championship Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match: Nathan Clarke (c) VS Yelich Anderson

So these two have been attacking each other for weeks, going back and fourth hitting each other with weapons and now it finally comes to a collision as these two men will settle the score as to who is the better man in a brutal match. Clarke now taking a long look at his championship as he hands it to the ref who places it on the hanger as it raised above the ring and that signals the start of this match and both men just run at each other and start hitting each other with lefts and Rights trading blows, Clarke comes ahead and he starts repeatedly uppercutting Anderson, Clarke stops for a minute, Anderson looks dizzy but then restabilises and starts hitting Clarke with elbows, Clarke leans on the ropes and then rebounds clotheslining Anderson inside out! Clarke now goes outside the ring, he grabs a table which he slides into the ring, Clarke leans the table in the corner, he gets Anderson up, he tries to whip him into the table but Anderson grabs the top rope stopping him from doing so and Anderson pulls Clarke into a Shoulder Block! Clarke doesn’t go down, So Anderson hits him with a clothesline which takes Clarke down, Anderson now goes outside the ring and he grabs a steel chair, Anderson back in the ring with the chair he sets up the chair like he’s going to sit in it but he’s obviously not, he gets Clarke up he tries to suplex him onto the chair but Clarke blocks it and breaks the suplex position with a few punches to the gut Clarke now whips Anderson over the ropes, Anderson holds on and his standing on the apron, Clarke goes behind him on the apron and he back Suplexes him onto the apron! Clarke now picks up a ladder and he lays it between the barricade and the apron balancing it, he gets Anderson up, he goes for a Powerbomb through the ladder but Anderson blocks the Powerbomb with punches to the head of Clarke, Anderson now grabs Clarke from behind and he hits a german suplex on the outside! Anderson now grabs a ladder, he slides it into the ring, he rolls into the ring, he sets up the ladder, he grabs the ladder like he’s about to climb it but he leans on it for a second and then begins to climb it, Anderson mid way up the ladder and Clarke slides back into the ring and he climbs up the ladder, they both reach the top of the ladder and then begin trading shots as each one of them tries to reach for the title, Clarke eventually looks to have had enough of this and he grabs Anderson in position for a suplex, he tries to suplex him but Anderson Resists and then hits a suplex face buster off the top of the Ladder! Both men completely down and Out, this match has been brutal so far, Anderson now rolls over to the ropes and pulls himself up slowly, he turns around and he picks Clarke up and pulls him over to the corner where the table as leaning in and with the last bit of energy he has he hits a Mic Check through the table! Anderson now stumbles over to the ladder, he Climbs it, Clarke completely knocked out, Anderson at the top of the ladder and he retrieves the championship! Anderson has done it!

Winner and New SFW Television Champion: YEEEELLIIICH ANDERSON!

Anderson has done it! After months of chasing Gold and almost getting there but just missing it he has done it! Anderson just celebrating on top of the ladder BUT WAIT A MINUTE MIL ALMAS SLIDES IN THE RING AND HE GRABS ANDERSON AND POWER BOMBS HIM OFF THE LADDER THROUGH THE LADDER BETWEEN THE BARRICADE AND RING APRON! ALMAS GOES OUT AND THROWS ANDERSON BACK INTO THE RING PUSHING THE LADDER OUT OF THE WAY, ALMAS GOES TO THE STEEL STEPS AND HE GRABS HIS HEIST BRIEFCASE AND HE HANDS IT TO THE REF HE’S CASHING IN!
SFW Heist Briefcase Cash in (SFW Television Championship): Yelich Anderson (c) VS Mil Almas

Almas sets Anderson up on his hands and knees and he hits the corredor de la muerte! Cover by Almas 1…2…3! Almas is the new Television Champion!
Winner and New SFW Television Champion: Mil Almas!

Wow that was….unexpected, I mean I don’t know how to feel right now, Andersons moment ruined by Almas and Almas just laughing as he celebrates with the championship, Medical staff now coming in and checking in on Clarke and Anderson who are both destroyed after a physical TLC match and what could possible have been the most intense hardcore style match we’ve had so far, Alright its time for us to move onto the SFW Continental Championship match as BIC defends against Tamer.

Match 7 SFW Continental Championship: BIC (c) VS Tamer

These are two of the best in SFW right now and they’re fighting over the continental championship, which for the most part is the lower mid card championship, these two men couldn’t be more different, Tamer a man who scratches and claws for everything he has against BIC who has been handed everything he ever wanted in his life so this match should be interesting. Alright here we go, both men lock up to start this match off, BIC breaks it, he tries to kick Tamer in the gut but Tamer moves out of the way and gets control of the back of BIC, BIC Breaks the Hold and now he’s controlling the back of Tamer, Tamer Breaks it and then gets BIC into a hammerlock, BIC Slips out of it, he turns tamer around, Tries to suplex him but Tamer lands on his feet, he hits BIC with a dropkick to the back, BIC goes down but gets right back up, Tamer goes for a clothesline but BIC catches him and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker not taking him down fully though instead opting to drop his neck onto his shoulder, Tamer is rocked, BIC runs against the ropes and he hits a running Bulldog! Cover by BIC 1…Kickout at 1 by Tamer, BIC gets Tamer up for a suplex but Tamer lands on his feet and hits BIC with a leaping neckbreaker, BIC down, Tamer now sets him up and he an Blockbuster on BIC who is in seated position. Cover by Tamer 1…Kickout at 1 By BIC, Tamer lifts BIC up with a gut wrench and he nails a gut wrench suplex on BIC! Tamer drags BIC underneath the top rope, he goes top the top rope and he goes for the reverse 450 splash but BIC gets the knees up, before BIC can capitalise Tamer Rolls out of the ring, Tamer now using my announce desk to help himself get back to his feet but he doesn’t see BIC who hits him with a suicide dive! Both men down outside of the ring, BIC gets up first very slowly, he picks up Tamer and throws him back into the ring, BIC now gets back into the ring he’s in the corner, he’s calling for Tamer to get back up, Tamer on his knees, BIC goes for that running knee but Tamer reverses it into a roll up 1…2…Kickout at 2 by BIC, BIC gets up and he turns around into a Deep-six lungblower from Tamer! Cover by Tamer 1…2…Kickout at 2 By BIC, Tamer now calls for BIC to get up, BIC gets up, Tamer grabs him in position for terminal velocity but BIC slips out of it and he hits that jumping reverse STO! Cover by BIC 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Tamer, BIC now calls for Tamer to get up, Tamer back to his feet, BIC gets him in position for no regret but Tamer pushes him off, BIC rebounds and Tamer Superkicks him! BIC rocked, Tamer gets him up in torture rack position and he hits Intervention! Cover by Tamer 1…2…thre-NO! BIC Kicks out at 2 and a half! Tamer now calling for BIC to get up, BIC gets up Tamer grabs him and looks for terminal velocity but BIC escapes and he gets him in a headlock, No Regret! Cover by BIC 1…2…thre-NO! Tamer kicked out! These two men are both incredible wrestlers! BIC now looks frustrated and he’s arguing with the ref but Tamer sneaks up behind him and he grabs him for terminal velocity and he hits it! Cover by Tamer 1…2…3! New Champion! New Champion!
Winner and New SFW Continental Champion: Tamer!
What a hard fought Victory for Tamer and what we saw was a technical masterpiece and that’s the style that defines the Continental title division, Tamer celebrating his Victory but BIC isn’t happy about it, he hits Tamer from behind with an axehandle and he starts pounding him with lefts and rights, BIC gets Tamer up and he hits him with No Regret onto the championship! He yells, “You won the battle but you won’t win the war!” BIC now walking off looking extremely angry and Tamer is out cold alright we have to move onto our next match, it’s the first of our NJPW showcase matches tonight as Hirooki Goto takes on Titan who will have Chris Goliath in his corner

Match 8: Titan with Chris Goliath VS Hirooki Goto

These two men are both bruisers, Goto of course is a former IWGP Intercontinental champion and has also won many other accomplishments including the Never openweight championship which is a division known for its hard hitting Bruiser like style so Titan should feel right at home facing Goto, alright here we go and right out of the gate Titan and Goto just start hitting each other with lefts and rights, Goto takes advantage now just elbowing Titan over and over again but it doesn’t seem to be affecting Titan as he just asks for more, Goto stops and tells Titan to elbow him, Titan obliges and starts elbowing Goto in the head, Goto just keeps asking for more, Titan gives him more elbows he stops and Goto just starts nailing him with Elbows and chops, Titan now rocked against the ropes, he pushes him off them and just clotheslines Goto straight down! Goto now feeling it I think this match might be over quickly, Goto Grabs Titan in position for the GTR but Titan just deadlifts him and drops him, Titan now in the corner, Goto gets back up and Titan just runs at him knocking him down, Goto down, Titan runs against the ropes, he goes for a leg drop but Goto moves out of the way, Goto gets Titan up, Inverted DDT Position and he hits the GTR! Cover by Goto 1…2…3! Wait What!?

Winner: Hirooki Goto

Damn that match was much shorter than I expected, definitely an upset victory, Goto celebrating but he’s attacked from behind by Goliath and Titan, Titan gets Goto in full nelson positon, Goliath runs against the ropes and rebounds, he hits Goto with a Big Boot and Titan follows It up with a full nelson bomb, although Titan lost here him and goliath have definitely made a statement, Alright its time for the first of our two main events as SFW World Champion King Slim defends against the mercenary James Roman

Match 9 SFW World Championship: King Slim (c) with BIC VS James Roman

This is definitely one of Slim’s biggest tests as World Champion as he takes on the mercenary James Roman who I remind you has only been beaten twice but what’s interesting is that BIC is out here with Slim, extremely odd considering these two haven’t really been known as allies although they have been a tag team on multiple occasions. Ok now the ref showing both men what they’re fighting for and the bell rings here we go, they don’t lock up or start hitting each other, both men just circling the ring staring each other down, Roman finally makes a charge at Slim but Slim moves out of the way and Grabs Roman from behind, he tries to suplex him but Roman blocks it and takes slim down with a judo Throw, Slim down he gets back up, Slim now reassessing his game plan as he knows he won’t win if this turns into a brawl, Roman now offers for a test of strength, Slim looks to be about to lock up with Roman but instead rolls out of the ring, Slim now walking around the ring, Roman visibly annoyed by this he goes out of the ring, he chases Slim, Slim runs back into the ring, he runs against the ropes, he rebounds as, Roman gets back into the ring and Slim hits a shining Wizard on Roman, Roman down now and Slim hits a knee drop on him and then an Elbow drop, very smart strategy by Slim keeping Roman grounded, Slim now runs against the ropes, he goes for a leg drop but Roman moves out of the way, Slim now in the seated position, Roman runs against the ropes, he rebounds hitting a clothesline on the seated Slim, Cover by Roman 1...Kickout at 1 by Slim, Roman now deadlifts Slim in inverted DDT Position and he hits an Inverted Suplex on Slim, Slim down now, Roman now grabs Slim by the legs and tries to Powerbomb him but Slim blocks it by punching Roman in the head, Roman drops Slim, Roman rocked now and Slim hits a running neckbreaker on Roman taking down to the ground, Roman down, he gets up into seated position but Slim just kicks him in the back but Roman just gets up and stares at Slim, he tells Slim to bring it, Slim goes for a clothesline on Roman, it connects but Roman just stands there, he asks for another one, Slim tries to clothesline Roman again but this time Roman ducks, he runs against the ropes and rebounds and then he hits a jumping clothesline on Slim! Slim down but he gets back up into a german suplex from Roman, Slim now gets up, Roman kicks him in the gut and then hits a Powerbomb on Slim! Roman now heading to the top he looks like he’s going for the top Rope spear, Slim back up but before Roman can go for it BIC gets on the apron and grabs the leg of Roman stopping from jumping, Roman kicks him off but Slim comes in and hits an Enzuguri on Roman, Roman now on the top Rope rocked, Slim goes up to the top, he sets Roman in suplex position but Roman Blocks it and he gets Slim in firemans carry position and he hits a top Rope Samoan Drop on Slim! Cover by Roman 1…2…Kickout at 2 By Slim! Roman now calls for Slim to get up, Slim gets back up and Roman gets him on his shoulders in fireman’s carry position again and he hits Heads Will Roll! Roman now goes to the top Rope, He Calls for Slim to get up again, Slim gets up and Roman hits that Top Rope Spear! Cover by Roman but BIC is distracting the ref, Roman breaks the cover he starts walking over to BIC but Slim Low Blows him while the refs Back is turned! Slim grabs Roman in headlock position and he hits the perfect ending! Cover by Slim 1…2…3! Slim Retains the world title!

Winner and Still SFW World Champion: King Slim

What a great match ruined by a controversial finish, Slim now celebrating his victory with BIC and now they’re signalling to the back and here Comes Ice Cold, Mil Almas and Prince Cutler, the six men now surrounding Roman and they just start beating him down! Cutler now gets Roman up and he hits him with the Kingdom Keeper! Roman now on his hands and knees and Almas hits the corredor de la muerte! Roman down again, Ice Cold now set Roman up in the middle of the ring and they hit Roman with Mental Health! BIC now gets Roman up and he hits him with No Regret! Roman on his hands a knee’s now and Slim comes in and hits the perfect 10! Roman now completely laid out and now Slim’s demanding a Mic,

King Slim: You see in this ring is the best of the best, The Next SFW World Tag Team Champions Ice Cold, The next SFW Lightweight Champion Prince Cutler, The SFW Television Champion Mil Almas, the man who should still be the SFW Continental champion BIC and of Course the SFW World Champion, the Perfect 10 King Slim! You see the six of us we will now be collectively known as the Roundtable of excellence and we will take every single piece of cold that SFW has and their isn’t a damn thing you can do about it!

Slim now dropping the Mic and the Roundtable of excellence is now posing over the body of James Roman, Alright now it is time for what you have all been waiting for its time for “The rainmaker” Kazuchika Okada VS “The Lunatic” Ryan Reeves, The New Ace of New Japan VS The Face of SFW and its next

Main Event: Kazuchika Okada VS Ryan Reeves

These are two of the best in the world, the best in NJPW VS The best in SFW, Okada now enters the ring, Ryan Reeves stares at him across the ring, the ref now rings the bell and both men just stare at each other as the fans go back and fourth with duelling chants of “Okada” and “Ryan Reeves” Okada does his Rainmaker pose to the delight of the audience, Ryan Responds by shooting a finger gun at Rainmaker, Both men walk to the centre of the ring and they lock up, Okada comes ahead getting a headlock on Reeves, Reeves breaks it and controls the Arm in a hammerlock, Okada gets slips out of the hammerlock and takes Reeves down with a headlock Takedown, Reeves escapes and gets Okada in a headscissors which Okada escapes from, now both men stand across the ring from each other again and stare down at each other, Okada does his rainmaker pose, Reeves is annoyed it this he goes for a running Clothesline, Okada counters with a swinging Neckbreaker but drops his neck on the shoulder instead of taking down, Reeves rocked, Okada Catches him, he goes for a german suplex but Reeves lands on his feet and counters with a running Bulldog to Okada, Reeves now goes to the top Rope, he goes for the Crazed Thrust Early on but Okada moves out of the way, Reeves rolls through, Okada grabs Reeves from behind and he hits him with a German Suplex! Reeves down now he rolls into the corner in seated position and Okada takes advantage with a corner seated dropkick to Reeves, Reeves now down in the middle of the ring, Okada climbs to the top rope, he goes for a diving elbow drop but Reeves rolls out of the way Okada now down in the middle of the ring, Reeves gets him up in position for a suplex and he hits him with a falcon Arrow! Cover by Reeves 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Okada, Okada gets up Reeves Catches him and he hits him with Lunacy Unhinged! Cover by Reeves again 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Okada, Reeves looking a bit frustrated, he goes into the corner, he’s calling for the sanity breaker early on, Okada gets up, Reeves goes for the sanity breaker but Okada moves out of the way, Reeves stops himself in the corner, he turns around and Okada gets him up and hits him with heavy rain! Cover by Okada 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Reeves, Okada gets Reeves up, he goes for the Rainmaker but Reeves ducks it and hits Okada with a neckbreaker! Both men down now, Reeves slowly gets back to his feet, he goes to Okada as he’s getting back to his feet and he turns him around gets him in position for a DDT but Okada slips out of it and hits Reeves with a dropkick! Reeves gets back up, Okada picks him up and gets him in position for a tombstone but Reeves Reverses it and hits Okada with a tombstone of his own! Cover by Reeves 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Okada! Reeves gets Okada up, he whips him against the ropes, Okada rebounds into Running Crossbody from Reeves! Reeves now goes to the top Rope he Calls for Okada to get up, Okada gets up, Reeves goes for the Crazed thrust again but he misses it again, he rolls through turns around and Okada catches him, gets him in tombstone position and he hits the tombstone on Reeves! Okada now gets Reeves up by the wrist he goes for the Rainmaker again but Reeves ducks under it again, Reeves runs against the ropes and rebounds, Okada turns around into a Sanity Breaker from Reeves! Reeves now goes into the corner, he calls for Okada to get up again, Okada gets up, Reeves goes for a second sanity breaker but Okada moves out of the way, Okada grabs Reeves leg from behind, he drags him into the middle of the ring and he locks in Red Ink! Reeves in the middle of the ring, he starts to Crawl, Okada not having it synched in deep enough so Reeves makes it to the ropes, Okada tries to Drag Reeves back but Reeves kicks Okada in the face! Okada Rocked and Reeves comes back in with a leaping clothesline! Okada down in the middle of the Ring, Reeves Calls for a second Sanity Breaker, Okada gets back up and this time Reeves hits the Second Sanity Breaker! But Reeves can’t capitalise he just collapses from exhaustion both men down in the middle of the ring, Reeves crawls over to Okada, he puts one arm over Okada 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Okada! Reeves looking frustrated, he gets Okada up, he sets him up for the destabilizer but Okada slips out of it, he grabs Reeves’ Wrist and he hits the Rainmaker! Cover by Okada 1…2…3! Okada Defeats Reeves!
Winner: Kazuchika Okada

Both men are completely drained from this match, they’re both collapsed in the middle of the ring after such an intense battle, Okada now gets up and he’s celebrating his Victory meanwhile Reeves has rolled out of the ring and he’s slowly walking away, his head is down and he looks ashamed, he knew about the pressure he was under tonight and he knows he’s failed. Well Ladies and Gentlemen after a night of great matches I only have one thing to say tonight and that’s See You for SFW Friday Night Carnage next Week BAYBAY!   

SFW Monthly Recap, Upcoming Events and News 

Recap: A Very Succesful Japan tour, new champions crowd, a New alliance is formed

This Month (september) SFW left its home in australia for the first time to go on tour in Japan and it was very successful, with the help of a few japanese talents we were very successful in making it a memorable tour, a few of those japanese talents will be staying with SFW after the tour but we will get to that later, the tour culminated last night at SFW Redemption which saw Kazuchika Okada Defeat Ryan Reeves in the main event but before that we saw many championship titles change hands and we crowd the first SFW World Tag Team Championships in the form of Daniel Vice and Angelo Catio, this was completely unexpected as these two men hate each other but they managed to put their differences aside in order to win the entire SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament. The next title that got a new owner was the SFW Television championship which changed hands twice in the same night with Yelich Anderson capturing the title in a TLC match but was then attacked after the match by Mil Almas who cashed in his Heist Briefcase to win the title, this is the first time in history that a championship changed hands twice in one night and the first time a championship reign has lasted less than one day. The final title to change hands was the SFW Continental Championship which was won by Tamer who defeated BIC in what many see as an upset victory, this was the first time that the continental championship has changed hands. SFW Redemption also saw the birth of the first Faction in SFW, Known as the roundtable of excellence, SFW World Champion King Slim has allied himself with SFW Television Champion Mil Almas, the number one contenders to the SFW Tag Team titles Ice Cold, the former and Inaugural continental champion BIC and one of SFW's newest Lightweights Prince Cutler, currently it is unknown what the goal of this group is but it doesn't look good for everyone else in SFW.

Upcoming Events 

SFW's next PPV event is End of Days and We can confirm two matches for that already as the SFW World Tag Team Champions Defend against Ice Cold and Tamer will defend the continental championship against BIC in a rematch with a stipulation of BIC's choosing. The PPV for November is Heir to the thrown which will see a 16 man tournament with the winner recieving a shot at the SFW World Championship at the december PPV Winter Warfare. 

News: Japanese Wrestlers staying with SFW after the tour, Number one contenders match for the SFW World title to main event SFW Friday Night Carnage 31, New signings to debut over the next few Weeks.

SFW has opted to sign a few of the japanese talent to deals so that they can get more experience outside of japan those talent include: Titan who will remain in a tag team with Chris Goliath, Gary Kirby who will remain in a team with Liam Starr, Prince Cutler who has joined the Roundtable of excellence and will be a part of the lightweight division and Adam Masters who will be competing at SFW 31 as he takes on David Haskins in Haskins first match as a part of the Continental title division. Sticking with the new signings while SFW was on tour in japan FDR was scouting out talent around the world and has signed Josh Scott, Ferb Reece, Joe Naples and Bobby Gregory, these four men will debut over the next coming weeks, Josh Scott will be up first as he takes on Max OD at SFW 31. Speaking of SFW 31 a Number one contenders match for the world title has been signed as Chris White will take on Nathan Clarke who exchanged his rematch clause for this opportunity and Ryan Reeves who looks to build momentum after a hard loss to Okada at Redemption. The Official Card for SFW Friday Night Carnage 31 is Below

SFW Friday Night Carnage 31 

Match 1: Josh Scott VS Max OD 

Match 2 Number one contenders match for the SFW Lightweight Championship: Prince Cutler wth Ice Cold VS Nathan Black wth Jack Vice VS Liam Starr VS Gary Kirby

Match 3: Adam Masters VS David Haskins 

Match 4: Tamer and Yelich Anderson VS Mil Almas and BIC wth King Slim 

Main Event Number One Contenders Match for the SFW World Championship: Chris White VS Nathan Clarke VS Ryan Reeves