WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

Slater Forums Wrestling (Signs up always Available) Slammy Award Winning!

SFW Friday Night Carnage 34 

Intro 

WHATS UP BAYBAY! Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to SFW Friday Night Carnage 34, This is our last show before We Kick off End Of Days and we have a stacked line up for you tonight so without further a do Ryan Reeves is Coming out here and he's got a challenge for End of days so lets get right into it. 

Ryan Reeves End of Days Open Challenge

Ryan Reeves in the ring with a mic in hand, a table laid out with a contract on the table and lets hear what he has to say. 

Ryan Reeves: Well it looks like I currently don't have a match for End of Days... Me, the first ever SFW World Champion but you know whatever, Instead I had to take matters into my own hands... Sort of. FDHogan has given me a contract for an open match, against anyone, with any stipulation, he's Calling it my "path to Redemption" or something, so would anyone like to come out and sign this contract please make your way do-

Oh My thats Nathan Clarke! He just hit him with an Axehandle from behind! The Former Television Champion attacking Ryan Reeves stomping on him he gets him up and he powerbombs him! Clarke picking up the Contract and he's signed it and he's put down as the stipulation: a Hardcore match! He's getting Reeves back up and he powerbombs him through the table! So its official Clarke VS Reeves Hardcore match at End of Days, alright lets clear the table out of the ring and help Ryan Reeves up so we can move on to our first match of the night. 

Match 1: Joe Naples VS Ferb Reece 

Well these two men have debuted in the recent weeks and have both impressed officials backstage, they both are scheduled to face off in a triple threat match which will also include Bobby Gregory at end of days but tonight they face each other one on one, both these men have finishers that target the head so lets see how this plays out. Alright starting this match off, Naples starts right out of the gate by charging at Reece with a clothesline but Ferb ducks it and then hits a german on Naples, Naples falls back and scatters into a corner while Ferb poses. Naples gets back up, agrivated he goes for a dropkick but Reece Moves out of the way and he grabs from behind in inverted DDT position and he nails him with a lifting inverted DDT and Naples rolls out of the ring. Naples now walking around the ring he's looking at Reece but then he smiles and someones slid in the ring and he turns Reece around and Superkicks him! Thats gonna be a DQ! 
Winner Via DQ: Ferb Reece

And the man takes off the hood and its... Bobby Gregory! He's attacking Reece and Naples is smiling on the outside, Gregory now takes Reece over to the Corner and he nails him with the Amazing Driver! Gregory now goes over and stares down with Naples who is just smiling, alright its time for our next match as Adam Masters goes one on one With Aidanator 

Match 2: Adam Masters VS Aidanator 

Well if this is the match we're expecting then Adam Masters is pretty much dead but Masters is a different kind of athlete to most of the guys that Aidanator just destroys but hey you never know. Alright here we go Aidanator going for the spear right out of the gate but Masters Rolls out of the ring straight away, Masters playing mind games with Aidanator he walks around the ring, he gets back up onto the ring Apron Aidanator tries to charge at him with a shoulder tackle but Masters moves out of the way and he hits him with a running High Knee to the face of Aidan, Aidan rocks steps back, Adam masters flips in and Nails Aidan with a clothesline! Nice move there, Masters now gets Aidan up, he tries for suplex but Aidan blocks it and hits Masters with one of his own! Aidan now gets Masters up for a powerbomb but Masters reverses into a hurricanruna! Aidan now on the ropes and Masters hits a running dropkick to the back of Aidan! Masters now german suplexs Aidan but Aidan lands on his Feet, Masters turns around into a superkick from Aidan! Masters rocked, Aidan tries for a DDT but Masters blocks it and he hits a Northern Lights Suplex to reverse! Bridging into a cover 1...Kickout at 1 by Aidan, Aidan gets back up and Masters hits him with the Pele Kick that he calls bloody Sunday! Aidan Rocked and Masters gets him in the European Clutch 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Aidan, Aidan gets back up and a Summer Breeze From Masters! Cover by Masters 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Aidan! Masters can't believe it and Aidan is just smiling at him, Masters Yells "WHY WON'T YOU STAY DOWN!" Aidan just jumps up to his feet and he spears Masters! Aidan now gets Masters up and he hits him with the Piledriver! Masters Rolling out of the Ring, Aidan just taunting him and Masters just tells him to fuck off and he walks away but David Haskins comes down and he throws Masters back into the ring and Aidan picks Masters up and he nails him with a second piledriver! Cover by Aidan 1...2...3! Aidan picks up the victory in a match that was longer than anticipated. 

Winner: Aidanator  

Aidanator celebrating his Victory, Haskins looking on at Aidan and Masters, Haskins now has a mic and he's gotten into the ring and he's got something to say to Aidan and Summer 

David Haskins: Ok so you two are both obviously ready for this match, I mean summer might be a bit out of it after just getting dropped on his neck twice but I want you two to realise something, I know i'm the underdog in this match and I know that no one is expecting me to come out of this match with a victory and I know that no one is unexpected me to be able to beat you two heavyweights but thats the thing, i call myself underrated for a reason because I am better than anyone gives me credit for and people think i'm just a former lightweight Champion trying to play the heavyweight game well i'm more than that, i'm one of the most dangerous competitors in SFW and I will walk away as number one Conten-

Oh and Aidan's heard enough he just speared Haskins and now he gets him up and he hits him with a piledriver! Aidan now has the Mic and he's got something to say. 

Aidanator: I really don't care what either of you think because at End of Days I am going to destroy both of yous and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. 

Aidan's dropped the mic and now he's just leaving the ring and I guess we should probably consider him the favourite for this match and we should probably move onto our next thing as our general manager has an announcement to make regarding the Heir to the Throne PPV 

FDHogan's Announcement 

FDHogan out here now and he's got a mic in hand so lets see what his announcement is 

FDHogan: Well brother i'm gonna cut right to the chase, the heir to the throne Pay-per-View is coming after End of Days but the Backstage committee was talking and we have decided to do something SFW has yet to do and thats have a whole Pay-per-View dedicated to a single tournament! Thats right Brother at Heir to the throne we will have a full night of an 8 man tournament. However I understand we have a large roster so we will have 7 qualifying matches take place for 7 of the available spots in the heir to the throne tournament as one has already been taken by a Special participant that will be revealed on the night of the tourna- 

Wait a minute thats Brett Storms music and he's making his way out here and he's coming down to the ring with a mic in hand and now he's in the ring so lets see what he's got to say I guess

Brett Storm: Hogan you don't need to keep it a secret who gets that spot because its obviously me: Brett Storm because I am the greatest competitor in this company right now and that is without a shadow of a doubt. 

FDHogan: Well umm Storm brother its not you... but you do have a Qualifying match at End of Days on the Pre-show as you Take on a mystery opponent who will be debuting at that event, so Good luck brother! 

FDHogan now just leaving walking away as Brett Storm looks aggrivated and he's screaming at Hogan asking Who is it? but I guess we'll find out at End of Days but right now we have a tag Team match as Josh Scott teams with the lightweight champion Ark Universe to take on Overheel and Prince Cutler in a lightweight tag team match. 

Match 3: Josh Scott and Ark Universe VS Overheel and Prince Cutler

The Lightweight division has been on fire as of late with the return of Overheel and the debut of Josh Scott it’s definitely been very interesting over the last few weeks even with the exits of Lightweight superstar David Haskins and the first Lightweight Champion Mil Almas, the division has been able to recover and hopefully they continue to do good things. Alright let’s get this match started with Scott and Cutler opening this contest they begin with a lock up and it’s interesting that Scott opted to join the lightweight division considering he is a mostly technical wrestler but his unique style sets him apart from the rest of the division, Scott with a headlock, Cutler breaks it and gets a hammerlock on Scott but Scott gets out of the Hammerlock and controlling the waste of Cutler he tries for a German but Cutler lands on his feet, Scott turns around, Cutler tries for a dropkick but Scott blocks, Cutler gets back to his feet, Scott grabs him in a front face lock sets up in suplex position and he turns it into a falcon arrow! Cutler now gets back to his feet Scott goes for a clothesline but Cutler runs underneath he goes to the ropes, Scott turns around and Cutler hits a springboard Crossbody on Scott but Scott rolls through keeping a hold of him looking for great scott but Overheel springboards in with a dropkick to the back of Scott, Scott drops Cutler and Overheel hits Scott with a neckbreaker from behind and now in comes Ark and he hits a running dropkick on Overheel taking him out of the ring, Scott still down, Cutler from behind throws Ark out of the ring, Cutler now gets Scott up he gets him in position for the kingdom keeper but Scott blocks it and he lifts him up for a suplex, Scott not letting Go and he Gets Cutler up and he nails him with a Jackhammer! Scott now picks up Cutler in position for great scott and he nails it! Cover by Scott 1…2…Thre-NO! Overheel and he breaks it up, Overheel now gets Scott up and he nails him with an Enzuguri! Overheel gets on the apron after he helps Cutler back to his feet, Cutler tags in Overheel as Cutler rolls out of the ring and Overheel goes to the top rope, he goes for that corckscrew moonsault but as he’s about to hit it Ark pulls Scott out of the ring! Ark now takes Scott over to their corner, Scott rolls into the ring, Ark gets on the apron and tags himself in as Scott rolls back out, Ark Comes in he gets Overheel up and he hits him with a swinging neckbreaker! Overheel down, Ark gets him up and he just takes him back down with a running Blockbluster! Ark now goes to the top rope he calls for Overheel to get up, Overheel gets back to his feet and Ark hits him with a top Rope Dropkick! Ark now back to the top rope and he hits Cosmic Bang! Cover by Ark 1…2…3! Ark and Scott pick up the victory!

Winners: Ark Universe and Josh Scott

Well Ark and Josh picked up the victory here tonight and its impressive that they’ve been able to beat these two men but will the result be the same on Sunday when Ark takes on Cutler in a singles match and Scott takes on Overheel in a singles match, Alright it’s time to move onto our semi main event as Mil Almas defends the SFW Television Championship against Will Slater

Match 4 SFW Television Championship: Mil Almas (c) VS Will Slater

Well here we go a television Championship and both already in the ring so let’s get started, Slater charages at Almas but Almas just superkicks him! Slater on all fours and Almas hits him with Corredor de la muerte, cover by Almas 1…2…3! Almas retains the title!

Winner and Still SFW Television Champion: Mil Almas

Well almas with yet another dominant display as Television Champion, you can tell he is looking towards his match with Yelich Anderson on Sunday, he’s very confident as you can see raising the Television Championship going into his match against Yelich Anderson, Alright it’s time for us to move onto our main event, it’s an 8 man tag as the Roundtable of excellence take on Chris White, Tamer and the Future Starrs.

Main Event: The Round Table of Excellence (SFW World Champ King Slim, BIC and Ice Cold) VS Chris White, SFW Continental Champ Tamer and The Future Starrs

The Roundtable of excellence making their way down to the ring, looking dominant as ever, a lot of the members will be in title matches this Sunday, well in fact all of them will be in title matches this Sunday at End of Days, their look to take home all the titles but they do have a lot of competition, which does include these four men, starting with the number one contender for the SFW World Championship, Former SFW Television Champion Chris White, who is teaming with the up and coming tag team the Future Starrs and the SFW Continental Champion Tamer, these four men if they can work together they can be a dangerous force here tonight. Alright let’s get this started Liam Starr and BIC will start this match off, BIC offers a lockup but Starr just shakes his head he’s not gonna fall for it, BIC frustrated runs at Starr with a Clothesline but Starr ducks it, BIC turns around into a superkick from Starr! BIC rocked and Starr follows it up with a Cutter, Cover by Starr 1…2…Kickout at 2 by BIC, Starr picks up BIC looking for an Inverted DDT but BIC Blocks it and hits Starr with a suplex, Starr down, BIC picks him up and he goes for a German but Starr flips onto his feet, He gets BIC with a Full nelson and he hits him with a dragon Suplex, BIC Rocked Starr drags over in a front face lock to his corner, Kirby tags himself in, Starr gets BIC up in a suplex position, Kirby Springboards in and pushes BIC down as they hit an assisted suplex facebuster, Cover by Kirby 1…2… Kickout at 2 by BIC, Kirby now gets BIC up but BIC rakes the eyes of Kirby and BIC dives and tags in Bramson, Kirby still blinded and Bramson hits Kirby with a Big Boot as he enters the ring, Kirby down, Bramson gets him up and he nails him with a Piledriver! Cover by Bramson 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Kirby, Bramson now gets Kirby up, he gets him in position for a pump handle and nails him with a pump handle slam! Bramson drags Kirby over to his corner, he tags in Gardyner, Bramson gets him up in position for a Spinebuster as Gardyner climbs to the top Rope and Gardyner dropkicks Kirby in the head as Bramson nails him with a spinebuster, Cover by Gardyner 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Kirby, Gardyner now Springboards onto the second rope and he hits a moonsault on Kirby! Gardyner now gets Kirby up, he goes for a Dragon suplex but Kirby flips over and lands on his feet and he hits Gardyner with a German suplex, both men down, both sides calling for a tag and Kirby jumps over and tags in Tamer, while Gardyner tags in Slim, both champs in the ring and their trading strikes, Tamer gets the advantage, he whips Slim against the ropes Slim Rebounds and Tamer hits him with a springboard single leg dropkick, Slim gets back up, Tamer goes for a clothesline but Slim counters into a powerslam! Cover by Slim 1…Kickout at 1 by Tamer but Slim doesn’t let go he hits Tamer with a backbreaker and then he gets him on his shoulders and he hits him with Firemans Carry Flapjack, Slim now gets Tamer in position he nails him with a Northern lights and he follows it up with a Brainbuster! Cover by Slim 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Tamer, Slim gets Tamer up looking for the essential eliminator but Chris White runs in and he hits Slim from behind, saving Tamer, BIC now runs in and he superkicks White, White Rolls out of the ring and Starr springboards in with a clothesline, Ice Cold now run in and they take out Starr with twin superkicks and then they dropkick Kirby off the apron, Ice Cold Roll out of the ring to deal with the Future Starrs but during the Chaos, Tamer grabs Slim from behind and he nails him with terminal velocity! Cover by Tamer 1…2…3! Tamer just pinned the world champion!

Winners: Chris White, SFW Continental Champion Tamer and The Future Starrs!

The Match may be over but the chaos has yet to end as everyone is brawling outside of the ring, Slim though rolls out and he calls off the Roundtable as they regroup and the Roundtable stare off with the other men, well ladies and gentlemen that is going to do it for tonight we will see you Sunday for SFW End of Days but Until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!   

SFW End Of Days Preview 

SFW End Of Days poster.jpg 

Pre Show 

Match 1: Joe Naples VS Ferb Reece VS Bobby Gregory, Winner Recieves an SFW Television Championship match 

Reece VS Naples VS Gregory.jpg

In this match 3 of SFW's best new comers will square off in a match where the winner will receive a championship match against the SFW Television Championship after End Of Days. The Broken one Ferb Reece sustained a lot of damage at SFW Friday Night Carnage 34 when he took an amazing driver from Bobby Gregory when he interfered in the match between Reece and Naples. Naples underhanded tactics could be what leads to a victory from him however the most dangerous man in this match is "The Amazing One" Bobby Gregory who has that Amazing Driver which could lead to him picking up the victory very quickly. Who's devastating finishing move will give them the victory? 

Match 2: "Lawd" Dawg Morales and Jack Willow VS Hollow and Ropati (No DQ Tornado Tag) 

Morales and Willow VS Hollow and Ropati.jpg

This tag team rivalry stems back to the SFW Japan tour where Hollow and Ropati assaulted Willow and Morales before their match in the SFW Tag Team Title tournament, this would cost WIllow and Morales their shot at becoming number one contenders to the SFW World Tag Team Championships as they were injured so they would not be able to compete in the match. Will this match being No Dq work in favor of "Smack talker Skywalker" and the "dawg" or will the dark and mysterious Hollow and the transformed Ropati continue to dominate? 

Match 3 Heir to the throne qualifying round match: Brett Storm VS ??? 

Storm VS ???.jpg

In this contest to close out the pre-show, Brett Storm will take on a mystery opponent in order to qualify for the heir to the throne tournament. Will the storm driver lead Storm to a victory or will the mysterious opponent of his be too much for Storm to handle? 

Main Show 

Match 1 Number One Contenders match for the SFW Continental Championship: David Haskins VS Aidanator VS Adam Masters 

Masters VS Haskins VS Aidan.jpg

This match featuring 3 of the best in SFW, the Undefeated and ever dominate Aidanator, The Underrated Underdog David Haskins and the Rockstar Adam Masters. These three men have all proven they have what it takes to be a champion but only one of them has ever held gold that being David Haskins however that was in the lightweight division so how will he fair in the heavyweight division is yet to be seen. Who will walk out number one contender? 

Match 2: Overheel VS Josh Scott 

Scott VS Overheel.jpg

The man who feels underused in SFW VS The New Comer. In this lightweight division match Overheel will look to take out the new comer Josh Scott and the question on everyones mind is who's in ring style will prevail? Will it be the impressive technical ability of Josh Scott? Or will it be the High Flying devastating offense of Overheel? 

Match 3 SFW Continental Championship (Falls Count anywhere): Tamer (c) VS BiC 

Tamer VS BIC.jpg

A rematch from Redemption, Tamer will make his first defense as continental champion against the former Champion BIC however the stipulation this time will be falls count anywhere which means this could go all over the arena. So far Tamer has been a very arrogant champion and hasn't really cared about the belt as much as he's cared about his own well being. While this is a smart decision will his mind games be able to affect BIC in this match? or Will the Roundtable of Excellence secure their first win of the night? 

Match 4 SFW Lightweight Championship: Ark Universe (c) VS Prince Cutler 

Ark VS Cutler.jpg

This match will showcase the abilities of the Lightweight division at the top of the division. Ark so far has been a good champion with a successful defense against David Haskins at Redemption but after that match he was assaulted by the challenger Prince Cutler however Cutler wasn't guaranteed a shot until he won a four way number one contenders match. Will Ark be able to stop the prince in his streak of dominance? Or will the Prince bring the title to the Roundtable of Excellence? 

Match 5 SFW World Tag Team Championships (Ladder Match): The Invisible Hunters (Daniel Vice and Angelo Catio) (c) VS Ice Cold (Connor Bramson and Jarrod Gardyner) VS The Future Starrs (Gary Kirby and Liam Starr) 

Vice:Catio VS Ice Cold VS Future Starrs.jpg

This match represents the top of the newly built tag division in a not shell, the three best teams right now. All three of them have made an impression, The Invisible Hunters being undefeated as a tag team right now, two former rivals Undefeated as a tag team is very impressive, Ice Cold being a part of the roundtable of excellence, winning a four way match to become number one contenders for the tag belts, the Future Starrs beating Ice Cold to get into this match but the most interesting part is the inclusion of ladders. This changes a lot because it goes from being a regular one fall match to being something insanely dangerous, its gonna be interesting to see who wins this. 

Match 6 SFW World Television Championship: Mil Almas (c) VS Yelich Anderson 

Almas VS Anderson.jpg

At SFW redemption we thought we had seen the crowning moment of Yelich Anderson, the culmination of a long journey to championship gold in SFW but then Mil Almas cashed in his Heist Contract which allowed him to take out Anderson to win the championship. This match is going to be brutal with Anderson wanting to get his revenge on Almas who has been dominating in the Television Championship division beating competitor after competitor each week and he's defended the championship four times over the last month and this will be his fifth. Will Almas continue his streak of dominance? or Will Anderson gain his redemption? 

Match 7 (Hardcore Match): Ryan Reeves VS Nathan Clarke 

Clarke VS Reeves.jpg

This hardcore match is essentially the opportunity for both men to seek retribution after both suffering heavy losses at Redemption. Ryan Reeves taking a massive loss to Kazuchika Okada and Nathan Clarke losing the television Championship to Yelich Anderson, this match will see two of the best in SFW face off in a brutal match type. Will the lunatic take his first step on the long road back to the SFW World Championship? or Will Nathan Clarke beat the first ever world champion and build his Momentum? 

Main Event SFW World Championship: King Slim (c) VS Chris White 

White VS Slim.jpg

A Match featuring two of the biggest names in SFW, the former and longest reigning television champion Chris White will challenge the SFW World Champion for the first time in his career. This is possibly the biggest match for the world championship in the history of SFW, the question is will Chris White take home the gold and remove the brutal world champion from power? Or Will the King keep his crown and keep his control at the head of the Roundtable of excellence and at the top of SFW? Find out all this and more at SFW End of Days! 

OOC: POST YOUR PREDICTIONS PLEASE!

Joe Naples VS Ferb Reece VS Bobby Gregory, Winner Recieves an SFW Television Championship match: Ferb Reece

Lawd" Dawg Morales and Jack Willow VS Hollow and Ropati (No DQ Tornado Tag): Hollow and Ropati

Heir to the throne qualifying round match: Brett Storm VS ???: Mystery opponent 

Number One Contenders match for the SFW Continental Championship: David Haskins VS Aidanator VS Adam Masters: Adam Masters

Overheel VS Josh Scott: Overheel

SFW Continental Championship (Falls Count anywhere): Tamer (c) VS BiC: Tamer

SFW Lightweight Championship: Ark Universe (c) VS Prince Cutler: Prince Cutler

SFW World Tag Team Championships (Ladder Match): The Invisible Hunters (Daniel Vice and Angelo Catio) (c) VS Ice Cold (Connor Bramson and Jarrod Gardyner) VS The Future Starrs (Gary Kirby and Liam Starr): Invisible Hunters

SFW World Television Championship: Mil Almas (c) VS Yelich Anderson: Mil Almas

(Hardcore Match): Ryan Reeves VS Nathan Clarke: Nathan Clarke

SFW World Championship: King Slim (c) VS Chris White: Chris White

Joe Naples VS Ferb Reece VS Bobby Gregory, Winner Recieves an SFW Television Championship match: Ferb Reece

Lawd" Dawg Morales and Jack Willow VS Hollow and Ropati (No DQ Tornado Tag): Morales and Willow

Heir to the throne qualifying round match: Brett Storm VS ???: Mystery opponent 

Number One Contenders match for the SFW Continental Championship: David Haskins VS Aidanator VS Adam Masters: Aidanator

Overheel VS Josh Scott: Josh Scott

SFW Continental Championship (Falls Count anywhere): Tamer (c) VS BiC: Tamer

SFW Lightweight Championship: Ark Universe (c) VS Prince Cutler: Prince Cutler

SFW World Tag Team Championships (Ladder Match): The Invisible Hunters (Daniel Vice and Angelo Catio) (c) VS Ice Cold (Connor Bramson and Jarrod Gardyner) VS The Future Starrs (Gary Kirby and Liam Starr): Invisible Hunters

SFW World Television Championship: Mil Almas (c) VS Yelich Anderson: Mil Almas

(Hardcore Match): Ryan Reeves VS Nathan Clarke: Nathan Clarke

SFW World Championship: King Slim (c) VS Chris White: King Slim

SFW End Of Days Preview 

SFW End Of Days poster.jpg 

Pre Show 

Match 1: Bobby Gregory, Winner Recieves an SFW Television Championship match 

In this match 3 of SFW's best new comers will square off in a match where the winner will receive a championship match against the SFW Television Championship after End Of Days. The Broken one Ferb Reece sustained a lot of damage at SFW Friday Night Carnage 34 when he took an amazing driver from Bobby Gregory when he interfered in the match between Reece and Naples. Naples underhanded tactics could be what leads to a victory from him however the most dangerous man in this match is "The Amazing One" Bobby Gregory who has that Amazing Driver which could lead to him picking up the victory very quickly. Who's devastating finishing move will give them the victory? 

Match 2: Hollow and Ropati (No DQ Tornado Tag) 

This tag team rivalry stems back to the SFW Japan tour where Hollow and Ropati assaulted Willow and Morales before their match in the SFW Tag Team Title tournament, this would cost WIllow and Morales their shot at becoming number one contenders to the SFW World Tag Team Championships as they were injured so they would not be able to compete in the match. Will this match being No Dq work in favor of "Smack talker Skywalker" and the "dawg" or will the dark and mysterious Hollow and the transformed Ropati continue to dominate? 

Match 3 Heir to the throne qualifying round match: Brett Storm 

Storm VS ???.jpg

In this contest to close out the pre-show, Brett Storm will take on a mystery opponent in order to qualify for the heir to the throne tournament. Will the storm driver lead Storm to a victory or will the mysterious opponent of his be too much for Storm to handle? 

Main Show 

Match 1 Number One Contenders match for the SFW Continental Championship: Adam Masters 

Match 2: Overheel

Scott VS Overheel.jpg

Match 3 SFW Continental Championship (Falls Count anywhere): BiC 

Tamer VS BIC.jpg 

Match 4 SFW Lightweight Championship: Prince Cutler 

Ark VS Cutler.jpg

Match 5 SFW World Tag Team Championships (Ladder Match): The Invisible Hunters (Daniel Vice and Angelo Catio) (c)

Match 6 SFW World Television Championship: Mil Almas (c)

Almas VS Anderson.jpg

Match 7 (Hardcore Match): Ryan Reeves

Clarke VS Reeves.jpg

Main Event SFW World Championship: King Slim (c)

White VS Slim.jpg

SFW End Of Days Pre-Show 

Intro 

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the SFW End of Days Pre-show BAYBAY! Tonight We have some great action on the main show but before that we have some incredible action including a No disqualifications tornado tag team match and a qualifying round match for the Heir to the throne Tournament but lets get it started right now with a triple threat match! 

Match 1: Joe Naples VS Ferb Reece VS Bobby Gregory (Winner Recieves an SFW Television Championship match) 

Joe Naples making his way out to the ring first, all three of these men are new comers to SFW but each bringing an individual flair to the table with Naples bringing his cheating ways to the table and of course that devastating rope hung swinging neckbreaker he could be seen as the favourite in this no DQ environment, Well his first opponent coming out here tonight is... interesting to say the least, Ferb Reece has a very different in ring style and he creeps out opponents to say the least and he's also a very heavy guy 299lbs to be exact making him the biggest guy in this match, his weight advantage could make him the favourite in this match. Now this man is probably the most dangerous man, with his finisher the Amazing Driver Bobby gregory is excellent in this ring and he is extremely cocky, this would make you think he would be the favourite. Alright all three men in this ring, ref calls for the bell and lets go, straight out of the gate Naples rolls out of the ring and just tells Reece and Gregory to fight it out, both men just shrug it off and they begin with a lock up, Reece comes out ahead controlling the back of Gregory, Gregory breaks it and he gets control of Reece's back, he takes Reece down to the ground and he drives a knee into the back of Reece, Reece down, Gregory gets him up, Suplex position but turns it into a facebuster, Gregory now goes to the top rope, goes for an Elbow drop but Gregory moves out of the way, Reece grabs Gregory, he whips him into the corner, Gregory into the corner and Reece nails him with a corner clothesline, he whips him into the other corner and another corner clothesline. Reece now signalling delete but Naples slides in the ring and he nails Reece with a chair shot to the back! Naples lays the chair down he grabs Reece and he DDTs him on the chair! Cover by Naples 1...2...Gregory comes out of the corner and breaks it up! Gregory now gets Naples up and he whips him into the ropes, Naples Rebounds into a superkick from Gregory! Naples on his knees, Gregory runs against the ropes, he rebounds and he nails Naples with a shining wizard! Naples down, he rolls out of the ring, Gregory sees Naples, leaning on the announce table, Gregory runs against the ropes, he rebounds on the other ropes and he Nails Naples with a tope Suicida! Gregory now throws Naples into the ring, he climbs to the top rope and he nails Naples with a Moonsault! Cover by Gregory 1...2...Reece Breaks it up! Reece now drags Gregory to the middle of the ring and he locks him in a bridging Fujiwara Armbar in the middle of the ring! Naples sees this back to his feet, he runs to the top rope and he hits a Coup De Grace on Reece! Reece breaks the hold all three men down in the ring and Gregory in the corner clutching his Arm, Naples down from exhaustion, Gregory grabs Reece and he drags him into the corner, he sets him up and he nails him with the Amazing Driver! Cover by Gregory 1...2...3! Gregory wins the match! 

Winner: Bobby Gregory!

Gregory wins after an Incredible match, I think Naples could've won that if he had some more energy after he hit the Coup De Grace but tonight it was Gregory with the win after he Nailed Reece who had already taken a Coup De Grace with the Amazing Driver so that means at some point Bobby Gregory gets a shot at the SFW Television Championship. Alright its time for a No DQ Tornado Tag Team match featuring two of the best teams in SFW! 

Match 2: "Lawd" Dawg Morales and Jack Willow VS Hollow and Ropati (No DQ Tornado Tag Team Match) 

Jack Willow and Dawg Morales are out first, Willow carrying a Mic so I guess he's about to do that signature intro we haven't seen in a while so lets turn it over to him

Jack Willow: My Name is Jack Willow and I am a Certified G and a Bonafied Studd and you can't teach that! and this right here this is Dawg Morales and he's a Lawd and you can't teach that! Badaboom realest guys in the room how you doin?

Willow now hands the mic to Morales 

"Lawd" Dawg Morales: Hollow and Ropati theres only 1 word to describe yous and i'm gonna spell it out for ya! S-A-W-F-T! SAWFT! 

Well its been a while since we've heard that intro from the two of them but its good to see that, now Hollow and Ropati making there way out here but Morales and Willow are  not gonna wait, they get out of the ring and the four men brawling on the ramp, Ropati and Hollow take advantage with Low blows as and Ropati hits an RKO while Hollow hits a madmen Cutter! Hollow and Ropati grabbing steel chairs and their beating down Morales and Willow with them just smashing the chairs over their backs and now the chairs are bent outta shape, Hollow and Ropati now Grab Willow and the throw him into the ring, Ropati going under the ring and he grabs a table and slides it into the ring, Hollow now takes Willow into the corner and he's prepping him for a madness clash from the top rope but right in front of it Ropati setting up the table, Hollow has Willow set up and Ropati delivers a Sweet Chin Music to Willow and then Hollow with a Madness Clash through the table! Cover by Hollow 1...2...3! Hollow and Ropati pick up the victory with sheer brutality! 

Winners: Hollow and Ropati 

Hollow and Ropati picking up the victory tonight, impressive showing from the two men, you'd think they may be in line for a tag team title opportunity after End of Days but who knows what will happen. Alright its time for what everyones been waiting for as Brett Storm will take on a mystery opponent in a qualifying round match up for the heir the throne tournament. 

Match 3 SFW Heir to Throne Tournament qualifying Round: Brett Storm VS ???

Storm VS ???.jpg 

Brett Storm making his way down to the ring, he's looking very determined tonight. This could be the beginning of Storm's path to championship gold here in SFW and it could start tonight. Storm in the ring, lets see who his opponent is tonight, some unfamiliar musi- Oh my God, I can't believe it, thats- Thats Kin Takeshi! He is one of the most sought after free agents in Japan and he's here in SFW, we tried to get him to appear on the SFW Japan tour but we couldn't as he was busy over in the US at the time but now he's here in SFW, Oh My God this match is going to be Brutal. Alright both men in the ring lets get this match up Underway, alright both go to the middle of the ring, they lock up, Storm comes ahead and he tries to german suplex Takeshi but Takeshi lands on his feet, Storm turns around into a Dropkick from Takeshi, Storm on the ground, Takeshi yells at him to get up, Storm gets back to his feet, they lock up again, this time Takeshi comes ahead with a headlock, he takes Storm down, Storm gets a headscissors on Takeshi, Takeshi gets back up and the two men stare down. Storm charges at Takeshi with a clothesline but Takeshi ducks it, Storm runs into the corner but stops himself, he turns around into an Enzuguri from Takeshi! Storm rocked and Takeshi nails him with a trademark Snap German Suplex! Storm down, Takeshi in corner calling for him to get up! Storm gets back to his feet and Takeshi runs at him and Nails him with that Knee Strike he calls Black Sun! Cover by Takeshi 1...2...3! Takeshi picks up the victory and will be In the heir to the throne tournament! 
Winner and Qualifying for the Heir to the Throne Tournament: Kin Takeshi! 

Takeshi Will be in the heir to throne tournament, now with only 6 more spots left in the tournament we know the second entrant, the first of course will be revealed on the day of the tournament. Well ladies and gentlemen that is going to conclude the pre-show we will see you in a few minutes (OOC: Not really a few minutes just whenever i get it done) for the Main Show of SFW End of Days but until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY! 

Guest Smith

Awesome pre-show FD. I'm looking forward to the main show. I'm glad Takeshi got off to a winning start in SFW and hopefully, he can continue that through the Heir To The Throne Tournament.

SFW End Of Days  

Intro 

Whats up BAYBAY! AND WELCOME TO SFW END OF DAYS! TONIGHT WE HAVE SOME AMAZING MATCHUPS FOR YOU WITH EVERY CHAMPION DEFENDING! SO LETS KICK IT OFF RIGHT NOW WITH A NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS TRIPLE THREAT BAYBAY! 

Match 1 Number one Contenders Match for the SFW Continental Championship: David Haskins VS Aidanator VS Adam Masters 

Well here comes David Haskins, the former Lightweight Champion he is an impressive high flyer but he also has some great technical ability however he is the smallest man in this match which could be his downfall. Next up the undefeated and unstoppable Aidanator, this guy has yet to lose a match in SFW, he is the most dominant man in SFW today and I don't think anyone is gonna be able to stop him, he is the favourite in this match without a doubt. Now the last man in this match, Adam Masters is definitely a unique character, very flamboyant and he nearly beat Aidanator on SFW Friday Night Carnage 34 so its interesting to see whats going to happen in this match. Alright all three men in the ring and here we go and right out of the Gate Masters and Haskins rush at Aidan striking on him on in the corner but Aidan powers out pushing both men off almost immediately, Masters goes for a clothesline on Aidan but it does nothing Aidan Just picks up Masters and nails him with a spinbuster but Aidan doesn't realize that Haskins is on the top rope behind him and he hits Aidanin the back with a top rope Dropkick! Aidan rocked, he turns around and Haskins nails him with an Enzuguri! Aidan still on his feet though, Haskins jumps for a jumping DDT but Aidan blocks it and he nails Haskins with a powerslam! But from behind Masters hits a running bulldog on Aidan finally taking him down! Masters now kicks Aidan out of the ring and now he gets Haskins up, he goes for a superplex but Haskins lands on his feet and he hits Masters with a Neckbreaker, Masters down but Aidan back to his feet pulls Masters out of the ring and starts beating on him up against a ring post, Haskins see's them distracted, he Rebounds off the Ropes and he goes over hitting them both with a Tope Con Hilo! Haskins now gets Aidan up and he hits him with a DDT on the Floor and Now Haskins grabs Aidan by the leg and locks in the stretch muffler! Working the Leg of Aidan trying to snap it, Haskins finally lets go but Aidan can't move. Haskins going under the ring and he pulls out a table! He gets Aidan up and he lays him on the table. Haskins now goes onto the Apron, he doubles jumps onto the top rope and he hits a springboard moonstomp Through the table on Aidan! Aidan completely out, Haskins landed weird, he's limping and wait a minute Masters back to his feet and he nails Haskins in the face with Summer Breeze! Masters throws Haskins into the ring and he locks the champagne Superknee Bar on the injured leg! Haskins crying in agony and he taps out! 

Winner and Number One Contender for the Continental Championship: Adam Masters! 

Masters wins the match but I think Aidan and Haskins both need medical attention after that, I mean one of them went through a table and the other might have a broken leg. Well now Medical professionals are helping Aidan and Haskins up to there feet and helping them out of the arena. Well after Tonight whoever walks out as Continental Champion will have Adam Masters to watch out for and thats one hell of a target to have on your back. Ok its time to move onto our next as we have Lightweight Action as the bitter veteran takes on the hot and up and coming star, Its Overheel VS Josh Scott!

Match 2: Overheel VS Josh Scott 

Scott VS Overheel.jpg 

Well coming out first is Overheel, he has been very bitter about the lack of him being on SFW. He feels like he deserves more in this company and has decided to take out his frustrations on the Young new signee Josh Scott, well Overheel is a very cold and Calculating high flyer so a faster pace may suit him in this match. However here comes his opponent, the technically impressive Josh Scott, this man was a very talent Amateur Wrestler and is now one of the best Lightweights in SFW and he brings a unique technical style to the lightweight division. Alright both men ready and here we go and Overheel right out of the gate with a corner dropkick! Josh is shocked, Overheel Drags him out of the corner and he nails him with a clothesline! He picks up Josh and he suplexes him but Josh lands on his feet, he turns Overheel around and he Body Slams Him! Overheel gets back up and Josh grabs him and Belly to Belly suplexes him! Josh gets Overheel back up and Overheel elbows Josh in the gut, Overheel rebounds off the ropes and Josh catches him with a powerslam! Cover by Josh 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Overheel, Josh gets Overheel up, he goes for Great Scott but Overheel lands on his feet and he hits a backstabber on Scott, Scott down, Overheel jumps to the top rope and he nails Scott with a Moonsault! Overheel then Locks in a boston crab on Scott, Scott now crawling to the ropes and he manages to make it but Overheel grabs Scott by the waste and He deadlifts German Suplexes him! Overheel bridges into the cover 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Scott and Overheel then picks him up again and he goes for a second german but Scott Lands on his feet, Overheel turns around into a European Uppercut from Scott! Overheel Rocked and Josh Spears Him! Cover by Josh 1...2...Thre-NO! Overheel has his foot on the ropes! Scott can't believe it, Overheel gets back up, Josh goes for another Spear this time to the back but Overheel counters with Pele kick! Josh rocked, Overheel gets on his shoulders and nails him with a firemans carry neckbreaker! Cover by Overheel 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Josh! Overheel goes to the top rope he goes for corkscrew moonsault and he hits hit it! But Josh Rolls through keeps a hold of Overheel and Nails him with Great Scott! Cover by Josh 1...2...3! Scott picks up the Victory! 

Winner: Josh Scott! 

Scott picks up the victory in an excellent Lightweight match, Overheel put on a good performance but that Counter at the end, the corckscrew moonsault into a Great Scott that was very Impressive on Scotts part and these two both need to be in the conversation for the next challenger to whoever the Lighweight champion is after tonight. Alright its time for our first title match of the evening as Tamer defends the Continental Championship against the former Champion BIC in a falls count anywhere match. 

Match 3 SFW Continental Championship (falls count anywhere): Tamer (c) VS BIC 

Tamer VS BIC.jpg

BIC making his way out to the ring first, cocky as ever, he did get to pick the stipulation this time around and selecting falls count anywhere, the question is will that work in his favour or will Tamer be able to take advantage, no members of the roundtable are with BIC tonight but they could show up in this matchNow here comes the champ, doesn't really care about the title though just holding it below his waist like its a sack of something just dragging it along. Alright both men in the ring, ref showing both men the Title, ref puts it to the side and he calls for the bell and both just start out trading strikes in the middle of the ring, hard and fast shots from both men, BIC tries to take advantage with a low blow but Tamer grabs the leg and turns into a double leg takedown striking away on BIC, BIC rolls out of the ring the trying to escape, Tamer looks like he's gonna go for a suicide dive but instead just poses in the middle of the ring and taunts BIC to get back in, Instead though BIC just shakes his head and he goes under the ring and he's got a steel chair but as he gets back up Tamer hits him with a baseball slide while he's holding the chair! BIC just got smashed in the face with a chair, Tamer though now gets BIC up, he drapes him on the ring apron and he DDT's him onto the floor! Cover by Tamer 1...2...Kickout at 2 by BIC, Tamer gets BIC up, goes for Suplex but BIC passes over and lands on his feet and he grabs Tamer from behind in position for an inverted DDT turns it into an Inverted Suplex, BIC picks up the Chair and starts delivering chair shots to the back of Tamer, now he's putting chair underneath Tamers head, he's goes under the ring and he's got a second chair, going for Con Chairto but Tamer Rolls away just before he hits the Chair, BIC gets up, bringing the chair with him and Tamer superkicks the chair into the face of BIC! BIC down, Tamer see's this, he's going under the ring and he's got a trash can! He gets BIC up and he puts the trash can on top of BIC and he grabs the steel chair BIC was using before and he smashes BIC in the trash Can with the steel chair! BIC on his hands and knees and Tamer smashes the steel chair on the trash can again! BIC is down, Tamer with a cover 1...2...Kickout at 2 by BIC, Tamer now gets BIC up Looking terminal Velocity but BIC reverses it and suplexes Tamer onto the trash Can! Tamer down, BIC gets him back up and he hits him with that reverse STO onto the Chair! Cover by BIC 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Tamer, BIC gets right back up, he calls for Tamer to get up, Tamer on his knees and BIC hits that knee Strike! Cover by BIC again 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Tamer again, BIC looking frustrated, gets Tamer up, sets him up for no Regret but Tamer counters blocks no regret and he gets him up for that deep Six elevated Backstabber! Both men down now, this match has been violent as hell, Tamer now gets back to his feet first, BIC Still down, Tamer takes the first layer of the steps over to BIC, he sets it up, He BICs up and he Piledrives him on the steps! Cover on the steps by Tamer, BIC Bleeding, 1...2...KICKOUT AT 2 BY BIC! Tamer now gets BIC up he goes for a second piledriver but BIC counters Grabs the legs and he hits an Alabama Slam onto the Barricade on Tamer! Both men collapsed again! BIC now gets Tamer up and he drags him onto the Ramp, BIC gets Tamer up, Suplex position and turns it into a jackhammer! Cover By BIC 1...2...KICKOUT AT 2 BY TAMER! Both men are exhausted, all its gonna take is one big move, BIC gets Tamer up again sets him up for No Regret but Tamer counters pushing BIC into the ring Canvas! BIC Down, Tamer goes back into the ring he climbs to the top Rope and he hits BIC with an Inverted 450 Splash onto the outside! BIC down completely, both men covered in blood and still bleeding, Tamer gets BIC up on his shoulders, torture rack position and he nails him with Intervention! BIC down, Tamer goes under the ring, he grabs a... Bag? He opens the bag AND HE POURS OUT THUMBTACKS! HE GETS BIC AND HITS HIM WITH A SECOND INTERVENTION THIS TIME BIC FALLS ON THE THUMBTACKS! COVER BY TAMER 1...2...3! 

Winner and Still SFW Continental Champion: Tamer! 

What a Bloody match! Literally that match was so fucking bloody, Both men are busted open and bleeding especially BIC after those thumbtacks! Tamer now being handed his belt, he's celebrating with the belt but I think this match was about more than just the belt, that match was fucking brutal, Tamer Celebrating but wait a Second! Someone Just Superkicked Tamer from Behind! Its Adam Masters! And now he's locking Tamer in the Champagne Super Kneebar! Tamer Tapping out and Masters releases the lock and he's posing with the championship! Alright well I think both these men need some medical attention but we gotta move onto our next match as The Lightweight Championship is on the line, Its Ark Universe VS Prince Cutler Next! 

Match 4 SFW Lightweight Championship: Ark Universe (c) VS Prince Cutler

Ark VS Cutler.jpg 

Alright here we go, Cutler making his way to the ring first, exuding confidence, the fans booing him and he's just telling them to piss off because he clearly doesn't care, he gets into the ring and now he's waiting for Ark, Ark makes his way out high fiving all the fans. Posing with the championship and the fans, he enters the ring, he hands the championship to the ref, The ref shows the title belt to Cutler, the ref signals for the bell and Cutler charges right out with a corner dropkick! Ark Collapses in the corner, Cutler stomping away on Ark, brings Ark up out of the corner and he nails him with a Brainbuster! Cover by Cutler 1...Kickout at 1 by Ark, Cutler now gets Ark up, he whips him against the ropes, Cutler goes for a rebound dropkick but Ark holds onto the ropes, Cutler for a clothesline on Ark, Ark ducks it, Cutler falls outta the ring, Cutler standing on the outside, Ark Runs against the ropes rebounds and hits Cutler with a tope Con Hilo! Ark now throws Cutler back into the ring, Ark goes up top, Cutler gets back up and Ark hits him with a top rope Dropkick! Cover by Ark 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Cutler, Ark gets Cutler up, in suplex position goes for a suplex, Cutler lands on his feet and nails him with a neckbreaker, Ark down and Cutler does a leaping double stomp onto Ark's chest, Ark down, Cutler goes up Top, Calls for Ark to get up, Ark gets back to his feet, Cutler goes for the Jaw Jacker but Ark runs out of the way into the corner, Cutler rolls through, Cutler runs at Ark, Ark goes to sweep the leg, Cutler jumps up and the Ark nails Universe 79! Cutler down Cover by Ark 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Cutler, Ark goes to the top rope, he goes for the Cosmic Bang but Cutler gets his knees up at the last second! Cutler picks up Ark and he nails him with The Kingdom Keeper! Cutler now not done gets Ark up again and he hits long live the prince! Cover on Ark 1...2...thre-NO! Ark gets his foot on the rope! Cutler can't believe it he looks frustrated, he gets Ark up again, he goes for Long Live the Prince for the second time but Ark slips out of it, Cutler turns around, Ark kicks him in the gut, He gets him up, he goes for Chemical Imbalance and he Nails it! Cover on Cutler 1...2...thre-NO! Kickout at 2 and a half by Cutler! Ark now goes straight up to the top rope, looking for chemical imbalance but instead Cutler rolls out of the ring, Ark doesn't care though he hits a Corckscrew moonsault on a standing Cutler! Ark throws Cutler in the ring, he goes for Cosmic Bang but Cutler gets pulled out of the ring by someone, we can't work out who it is, they Help Cutler back up, Ark tries to take both men out with a tope con hilo but the mystery man pushes Cutler out of the way! Ark celebrating, he turns around into a superkick from Cutler who then throws Ark back in the ring! and he looks in Dragons Breathe! Ark nowhere to go in the middle of the ring, Ark doesn't wanna tap, he's fading and Ark is out! New Lightweight Champ!

Winner and New SFW Lightweight Champion: Prince Cutler! 

Cutler talks home the first championship for the roundtable defeating Ark via that Dragons Breathe sleeper hold, a very impressive performance by both men, with both of em being able to kickout of each others finishers, the mystery man just knodding as he walks away, i mean i guess he's the new member of the roundtable of excellence but we don't know who it is because we can't see his face but we have a new lightweight champion in the form of prince cutler. Alright lets move on in our next match the tag team titles are on the line in a three way tag team ladder match as the invisible hunters defend for the first time against Ice Cold and the Future Starrs 

Match 5 SFW World Tag Team Championship (Ladder Match): The Invisible Hunters (Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio) VS Ice Cold (Connor Bramson & Jarrod Gardyner)  VS Future Starrs (Liam Starr & Gary Kirby) 

The Tag titles hanging above the ring, out first is Ice Cold, looking to pick up the second championship of the night for the Roundtable of Excellence, So far tonight the Roundtable is 1-1 in wins and losses but maybe that will change for Better or For worse depending on how this match plays out. Next up is the Future Starrs, the crowd favourite of the match obviously, both men very well liked by the SFW Fans, they make their way to the ring high fiving the fans, they enter the ring and now here come the champs, they walk to the ring with confidence and focus, alright all three teams in the ring. The ref calls for the bell and right out of the gate, the Future Starrs take Angelo Catio over to one corner and Ice Cold take Daniel Vice over to the other Corner, Kirby Now on the Apron, Starr steps back and they nail Catio with a Starr Collider! Ice Cold on the others side throw Vice into the middle of the Ring and nail him with Mental Health! The tag Champions just got taken out and Now The Future Starrs and Ice Cold staring down in the middle of the ring and now their going at it trading strikes in the middle of the ring, Starr and Bramson going at it on one side of the ring, Gardyner and Kirby on the other, Ice Cold now with the advantage they whip the Future Starrs into Each other but they both move out of the way and hit both members of Ice Cold with Running Dropkicks into the corners! Starr and Kirby now Switch sides and Hit two More corner Dropkicks! Kirby and Starr throw both members of Ice Cold into the middle of the ring on their backs, they both climb to the top rope and they nail them with Frog Splashes in Stereo! Ice Cold now rolls out of the ring, The Future Starrs alone in the ring and they grab a ladder! They set up the Ladder in the middle of the ring but before they Can Climb it the Tag champs come back in and they deliver Clothesline to both men, now Catio and Vice they throw Kirby out of the ring, they get Starr up and they hit him with a Double Brainbuster! They pick him back up and they try to set him up for the Doomsday Device but Starr Huricanruna's Vice into the Ladder! Catio now goes for a top rope Axehandle onto Starr but Starr moves out of the way, Catio lands on his feet, Starr rolls him up from behind with a school boy but pinfalls don't count but he rolls Catio over into seated position and Nails him with a PK! Catio rolls out of the ring, Starr all alone he looks to be moving the ladder back into position but instead he leans it onto the ropes by seeing that Ice Cold and Vice are getting back their feet, Starr runs up the ladder and he hits them with a Swanton bomb to all three men! Everyone one down now! Starr gets back to his feet first and his tag team partner gets up as well, Starr and Kirby both get into the ring they try to set up the ladder together but Catio comes back in and Clotheslines both men down! Catio sees the ladder Layed down in the middle of the ring, he gets Starr up on his shoulders and he nails him with an FU onto the ladder! Kirby has rolled out of the ring, Vice gets back up and into the ring, Catio signals to Vice, Catio goes up to the top rope, Vice deadlifts Starr up for a powerbomb, Catio taunts Starr with a You can't see me taunt and they nail Starr with a doomsday Device but then get drilled with Knees to the back of the head from Kirby and Bramson as Gardyner comes in and hits double mental health on both Catio and Vice! And Now Bramson Climbs to the second rope and he nails Kirby with a Knee to the back of the head and then Gardyner drills him with mental health! Bramson now sets up the ladder he climbs it and he retrieves the tag titles! Ice Cold are the new SFW Tag Team Champions! 

Winners and New SFW Tag Team Champions: Ice Cold 

Ice Cold have one the SFW Tag Team Championship! Winning the tag Team Titles after an impressive match, with that the Roundtable take another Championship back to their ranks making them 2-1 tonight, well its time for them yet again to see if they can make that record 3-1 or will it be 2-2 because MIl Almas Will be defending the SFW television Championship against Yelich- wait a minute Vice and Catio are in the ring, both of em are back up and their arguing in the ring and Vice just slapped Catio! And Catio Responds with a slap of his own, Catio now walking out and Vice just yelling at him from the ring. Anyway its time for our Television title match as Mil Almas Defends against Yelich Anderson. 

Match 6 SFW Television Championship: Mil Almas (c) VS Yelich Anderson 

Almas VS Anderson.jpg

Anderson making his way out to the ring first, Anderson raising his hand up and Mic comes down from the sealing it looks like we're going to see his signature intro! 

Yelich Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am coming to weighing in tonight at exactly 243 and a quarter of a pound, I am a former SFW Television Champion and I will be your next SFW Television Champion. YEEEELLLLICCCHHH ANDERSON! ANDERSON! 

The Crowd Cheering for the former Television Champion although he only did hold the title for a few minutes, but he is confident he can win it back tonight, Anderson the fan favourite clearly and now here comes the champion, Mil Almas by far one of the most dominant wrestlers in SFW, a former and the Inaugural SFW Lightweight Champion, The winner of the first ever Heist Match and now the SFW Television Champion and he's destroyed everyone in the division so far so lets see how Anderson fairs in this match. Alright lets kick this match off and right out of the gate Anderson runs at Almas and takes him down to the ground and begins to just punch Almas in the face repeatedly, Almas scrambles over to the Ropes forcing the ref to pull Anderson off him, Anderson tries to go back onto Almas but the ref holds him back but Almas jumps out of the corner and Clotheslines Anderson and Begins stomping on him, he gets Anderson up, he tries to suplex him but Anderson Over Powers him and hits him with a suplex! Almas gets back up and Anderson dropkicks him right back down! Almas now scurries right back into the corner, Anderson just telling him to come on, Almas slowly gets up, Anderson runs at him but Almas slides out of the ring, Almas telling Anderson to back up, Almas considering, he gets back in the ring, Anderson goes for a clothesline but Almas ducks it, he springboards and hits a springboard standing moonsault on Anderson, Anderson gets back up, Almas goes for an Armdrag but Anderson passes over with an Armdrag of his own, Almas gets back up, Anderson goes for a clothesline but Almas dropkicks him back down, Almas now calls for Anderson to get back up, Anderson back up, Almas goes for a superkick but Anderson Catches the foot, he spins Almas around and he German suplexes him! Almas down, Anderson goes to the top rope, he calls for Almas to get up, Almas gets back to his feet, Anderson goes for the Mic Drop but Almas catches him with a Superkick! Both men down, they each crawl to a corner, Almas goes for a corner seated dropkick on Anderson but Anderson moves out of the way, Almas gets up he turns around into a superkick from Anderson! Anderson gets him up and Nails him with the Anderbomb! Cover by Anderson 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Almas! Anderson now gets him up, he goes for the Mic Check but Almas blocks it and turns it into an STO of his own, Almas calls for Anderson to get back up, Anderson gets back to his feet and Almas Superkicks him but Anderson still standing and Almas jumps up and tries for a Hurricanruna but Anderson Blocks it an Anderbomb! Both men down now! Almas Rolls out of the ring, Anderson moves to the center, Almas sees this, he slowly crawls to the top rope, he goes for a swanton bomb but Anderson gets the knees up, Anderson gets back to his feet and he's setting Anderson up for a Mic Check but Prince Cutler is out here now and he's distracting the ref and as the ref is distracted Almas Low Blows Anderson! He then Superkicks him and then hits him with A Corredor De La Muerte, Cutler now leaving the ref Turns around cover Almas 1...2...3! Almas retains the title!

Well Almas Is Still Champion but does he really deserve to be called champion after the stunt he just pulled? I mean i Guess its the roundtable using their numbers game but Come on I mean they could've at least tried to have a fair match, I mean god damnit but I guess we better Move onto our next match as Ryan Reeves seeks to get back to his former glory as he takes on Nathan Clarke in a Hardcore Match. 

Match 7 (Hardcore Match): Nathan Clarke VS Ryan Reeves

Clarke VS Reeves.jpg

Alright Clarke making his entrance first, he looks confident and somewhat deranged, sporting that Jacket with the Colours of the Irish Flag, he Enters the ring and just taunts the flag, the fans definetely dislike the former SFW Television Champion, Well out now is the inaugural SFW World Champion and He's got a Shopping Trolly filled with Weapons! He's got Kendo Sticks, Steel Chairs, a trashcan, Barb Wire, a Baseball bat, 2 by 4s and what looks to be a Table but it has something glued onto it... oh I've got a better view now and its... its... Thumbtacks! Reeves now taking something out of his boots and its a pair of Brass Knuckles! He just slipped both of em on his hands and he runs in the ring and starts smashing Clarke in the face with the Brass Knuckles! Reeves finally takes off the Brass Knuckles, Reeves gets Clarke and Nails him with a DDT! Reeves now goes out to the shopping cart, he throws the chairs in, looks to be three chairs in the ring but Reeves wants more, he goes over to the ring side area and throws in another two chairs, he slides into the ring and Clarke comes in and Smashes Reeves on the Back with a steel Chair! Clarke Bleeding from those punches with the brass knuckles, he's bashing the steel chair over the back of Reeves, Clarke now puts the chair under the chin of Reeves and Smashes it down, Reeves now bleeding from the mouth, Clarke goes outside the ring he brings in a trash can, he puts Reeves inside the trash can, he puts him on the top rope, he german suplexes him off the top rope in the trash can! Cover by Clarke 1...2...REEVES KICKS OUT AT 2! Jesus Christ how the hell did Reeves kick out of that, Clarke now looks frustrated he calls for Reeves to get up, Reeves gets back up, Clarke goes for the Brogue kick but Reeves comes to his sense quick enough that he can move out of the way, he Grabs Clarke from behind in inverted DDT position and hits him with an Inverted Lunacy Unhinged onto a Steel Chair! Reeves now Rolls out of the ring, he goes to the shopping Trolly and he brings in the Table Covered in thumbtacks! He sets up the Table in the corner, he puts Clarke in Front of the Table, he calls for him to get back up, Clarke gets back to his feet and Reeves Drills him with Sanity Breaker Pushing him into the Table! The Table Doesn't Break but Clarkes Back is bloodied up and he falls to the ground, Reeves Smiling, he's not done, he takes the table out and he sets it up in the middle of the ring, Reeves gets Clarke up, on his shoulders and he drills him with a Destabilizer through the table! Cover by Reeves 1...2...3! Reeves wins the match! 
Winner: Ryan Reeves 

A short match but a Brutal one, both men bleeding in some way, Reeves from the Mouth and From the Legs but he's smiling, I think Reeves has gotten his first victory on the way to his redemption and perhaps will get him started on his path back to the world championship but we'll find that out later on but speaking of the world title its Main Event time as King Slim Defends his championships against the Olympic Hero Chris White 

Main Event SFW World Championship: King Slim (c) VS Chris White 

White VS Slim.jpg

White out first, he enters the arena the crowd very excited for this match, two of the best in SFW, this is the first time in White's Career that he's challenging for the World Title and he could be the man to dethrone The King, speaking of which now the King on his way to the ring, Slim making his way to the ring raising the championship at the crowd and he gets into the ring and gets in the face of White, Alright both men in the ring, the ref calls for the belt, White offers to lock up and Slim looks to be accepting but then just rolls out of the ring, Slim now just walking around the ring taking a break, White annoyed by this he slides out of the ring, he chases Slim, Slim gets back in the ring, White goes after him but as White Slides in the ring Slim starts stomping on him, Slim gets White up to his feet, Slim whips, White into the ropes, White Rebounds, Slim goes for a dropkick, White blocks it, Slim gets back up and White Catches him and goes for a German but Slim lands on his feet, White turns around, Slim Kicks him in the gut, he picks up White for a suplex but White Over powers him and he holds him in position 1..2..3..4..5 and then drops him down to the mat with a stalled suplex! Slim Really should stop trying to get technical with White considering how technical sound White is, White gets Slim back up, He goes for a Belly to Belly but Slim headbutts him so that he releases him, White Shocked, Slim Grabs him by the head, he takes White down with a headlock, White counters with a Headscissors but Slim gets out of it extremely quickly, Both men Back up, Slim goes for a clothesline, White ducks it both men rebound off the ropes, Slim goes for a Clothesline again but White drops down, Slim runs back and rebounds, White ducks the Clothesline from Slim and he German Suplexes Slim! Slim down for the first time, White gets him Back up, he gets him up on his shoulders in Firemans Carry position and hits him with a Rolling Senton, into the Corner and White Follows it up with a jump up Second Rope Moonsault! Cover by White 1...Kickout at 1 by Slim, White gets Slim up goes for a suplex but Slim blocks it he punches White in the abdomen, White gets off of Slim and Slim takes Advantage by Hitting White with a Running Bulldog! White down, Slim goes onto the Apron and he hits White with a Springboard Frogsplash to the back of White! Slim now Grabs the legs of White and Locks him in a Boston Crab! White in the middle of the ring, he doesn't Crawl to the ropes instead Grabs the legs of Slim and pulls him down to the ground breaking the Crab and then White flips Slim over and locks him in a figure four leglock! Slim Crawls to the ropes and he just makes it, White tries to pull Slim off the ropes but Slim tells the ref to keep him away, Slim gets back to his feet in the corner, Slim walks out of the Corner but White Just Runs at Slim and Spears him back into the corner! Slim down, White Pulls him out of the corner, he gets him up and Nails him with a Back Suplex but he keeps a Hold of Him and hits him with a second Back Suplex and A third! Cover by White 1...2...Kickout at 2 by Slim, White now gets Slim up, he goes for the All-American Slam and He Hits it! Cover by White 1...2...3 BUT WAIT A MINUTE SLIM GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE! White Can't believe it he thought he won the match but he didn't, White now gets Slim up and Slim pokes him in the eye! White backs up he's Dazed and Then Slim Superkicks him! White Rocked so Slim sets him up and Nails him with a Northern lights and then gets him up, keeping a hold of him and nails him with a Brainbuster! Cover by Slim 1...2...Kickout at 2 by White! Slim now goes to the top Rope, he goes for a 450 Splash but White Rolls out of the way! Slim down White looks to get him up for the All-American Slam but Ice Cold now coming down to ring Side, they're distracting the referee, White goes to chase them off but they back off before he can, White turns around into a superkick from Slim! White Rocked, Slim gets him in double Underhook Position and Nails him with the Essentialy Eliminator! Cover by Slim 1...2...3! Slim picks up the Victory and Retains the World Championship! 

Winner and Still SFW World Champion: King Slim! 

Slim Retains the world Title and now All members of the Roundtable of Excellence are piling into the ring, all of them except for BIC who is in the hospital and that masked man who might be a new member of the Roundtable, anyway the members of the Roundtable are Celebrating with their Championships but I mean can they really do that? Most of their wins came by cheating. Anyway ladies and Gentlemen that is going to do it for SFW End of Days, I have been FDSlater and we'll see you for SFW Friday Night Carnage 36 Next Week BAYBAY! 

SFW Monthly Review and Preview (Read End of Days First) 

Curtis-Axel-Superstars-20-e1474240912374

Review 

This Month in SFW we saw a multitude of debuts going from the start of the Month with Josh Scott until the end of with Kin Takeshi. The Three men to make the biggest impact in their debut month were Scott, Takeshi and Bobby Gregory with each of them picking up major victories over Overheel, Brett Storm and Joe Naples and Ferb Reece respectively. Debuts were not the only highlight of the month as we had a lot of title changes at SFW End of days with all members of the Roundtable of excellence picking up Wins except for BIC who lost in a falls count anywhere match to Tamer, it is yet to be seen as to how this will affect the roundtable but we will find out soon enough. One of those title wins came at the expense of the SFW Tag Team Champions Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice who had a falling out of some sort after the match after they lost the tag team titles, it'll be interesting to see what happens after that. One of the big things that happened was Prince Cutler won the Lightweight Championship with the help of a mystery man that we'll probably find out who that is, he was quite a big man too. 

Preview

This month in SFW we have the SFW Heir to the throne PPV which is a one night only 8 man tournament with the winner Receiving a shot at the SFW World Championship at next Months PPV Winter Warfare, 2 men are already scheduled to be in the tournament one of them being Kin Takeshi and the Others identity being unknown. As for the other 6 spots in the tournament, qualifying matches are scheduled for the upcoming SFW Friday Night Carnage Shows and those matches are: At SFW Friday Night Carnage 36 its Aidanator VS BIC and Adam Masters VS David Haskins, At SFW Friday Night Carnage 37 its Tamer VS Daniel Vice and Yelich Anderson VS Angelo Catio and At SFW Friday Night Carnage 38 its Nathan Clarke VS Ryan Reeves and Prince Cutler VS Josh Scott. Now since we will have no title matches on the Heir to the throne PPV we will instead have title matches on the coming weeks of SFW Alongside the Qualifying matches. To start with this Week Prince Cutler will defend against Ark Universe in a lightweight Championship rematch from End Of Days, then the follow week will see Number one Contender for the SFW Television Championship Bobby Gregory challenge The Reigning Champion Mil Almas, the Week after that it'll be a double Feature as Ice Cold defends their Tag Team Titles and Tamer defends the Continental Championship against the Number one contender Adam masters and Finally in the last week SFW World Champ King Slim will defend the SFW World Championship. Thats all for the preview for this month below is the SFW Friday Night Carnage 36 match Card.

SFW Friday Night Carnage 36 Lineup 

Match 1 Heir to the Throne qualifying round: BIC VS Aidanator 

Match 2: Hollow and Ropati VS Black Vice 

Match 3 Heir to the Throne Qualifying Round: David Haskins VS Adam Masters 

Match 4: Kin Takeshi VS Will Slater 

Main Event SFW Lightweight Championship: Prince Cutler (c) VS Ark Universe 

9 minutes ago, Joh said:

Wrestling Name (preferably First+Last): Joh

Weight: 231lbs

Height: 5"11"

Finisher(s): Death Valley Driver, Top Rope Hung Swinging Neckbreaker

Signature(s): Standing Frankensteiner, Michinoku Driver

Gimmick: Evil Foreigner from France

Attire: Black tights with French flag on front, black knee pads, French flag coloured boots, white wrist tape on both wrists. Carries a French flag and wears a beret for their entrance

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Heel

Tag Team: None

SFW Friday Night Carnage 36 

Intro 

WHATS UP BAYBAY! AND WELCOME TO SFW FRIDAY NIGHT CARNAGE! Tonight we have a stacked card so lets get right into the... hold on the roundtable of excellence is making their way out to the ring ok alright i guess we're doing this. 

The Roundtable of Excellence Address End of Days 

Well here they come and now all of them in the ring including that masked man that helped Cutler win the Lightweight Championship, so maybe their gonna reveal who that is but King Slim has a mic so lets hear what he has to say. 

King Slim: At SFW End of Days The Roundtable of Excellence DOMINATED! We Took home... Almost every Championship and we only went away with one loss... But thats exactly the Issue one Loss (Turns to BIC) BIC come here, (BIC Walks over to Slim) BIC because of you we went away with one loss and that cannot be stood for here in the roundtable so i'm sorry but... 

OH, Slim just Smacked BIC in the face with the SFW World title and now the entire Roundtable stomping on BIC beating him up, Slim gets him up and nails him with Essential Eliminator! Almas now sets BIC Up and hits him with the Corredor De La muerte! Now Cutler gets him up and Nails him with Long Live the prince! Ice Cold setting him up and they nail him with Mental Health! Now the roundtable all leaving the ring except for the masked man, Slim's for a ref out here, the masked man takes of his mask and Its Aidanator! A Ref out here and the match is about to start 

Match 1 Heir to the throne qualifying Round: Aidanator VS BIC 

BIC barely getting back to his feet and Aidantor Spears him back down to the ground! Aidanator now picks up BIC and he hits him with a Piledriver! Cover by Aidanator 1...2...3! 

Winner: Aidanator 

Aidanator picking up the victory but I mean this could've been an excellent match and it just turned into a squash because The Roundtable turned on BIC and They've added Aidan to their crew and Aidans got a mic now. 

Aidanator: That is what happens when you fail the roundtable and I won't fail the Roundtable.

Aidan exiting now, he does not get payed by the hour and BIC Just being checked on by medical personal he might be concussed after taking all those shots to the head. Anyway we should probably move onto our next match as BIC is being helped out of the ring. 

Match 2: Hollow & Ropati VS Black Vice 

Well here come Hollow and Ropati, I mean what can I Say? Whatever Hollow has done to Ropati lately is just creepy, I mean Ropati was the lovable underdog and he's just turned into this creature, a demon of sorts. Well they're both in the ring now and here come their opponents, Black Vice haven't had great luck, picking up the Occasional Victory as a team but not really that much. Alright here we go Vice and Hollow starting this match off, Vice whips Hollow into the ropes straight away, Hollow Rebounds and Hits Vice with a Massive Clothesline, Hollow gets Vice up and he nails him with a DDT! He springs back up and then just Dropkicks Black off the Apron, Hollow tags in Ropati. They set up Vice and they hit him with a Double Madmen Cutter! Cover by Ropati 1...2...3! Ropati and Hollow pick up the Victory

Winners: Hollow and Ropati

Hollow and Ropati, Pick up the win here tonight and with an impressive finishing move to, i don't actually think we've seen them use that before and it was a very devastating maneuver. Anyway its time to move onto our second Heir to the Throne qualifying Match as David Haskins takes on Adam Masters! 

Match 3 Heir to The Throne Qualifying Round: David Haskins VS Adam Masters 

Haskins out first, his knee is tapped up after that grueling number one contenders match he had at End of Days which of course was won by Adam Masters who he will face again tonight, that taped up knee is definitely gonna be a target for Masters, Haskins the underdog but thats not unusual for him. Alright masters now on his way out here, looking confident and ready so lets see how he does. Alright both men in the ring and here we go, Masters straight away goes for a running chop block to the knee of Haskins but Haskins moves out of the way, Masters gets back up, Haskins grabs him from behind, goes for a German Suplex but Masters lands on his, Haskins turns around, Masters picks up the Injured Leg of Haskins but Haskins hits Masters with an Enzuguri, Masters rocked, Haskins charges at him and he hits him with a running dropkick, Masters Rolls out of the ring, he props himself up on the announce table and Haskins goes for a suicide dive but Masters Catches him, he tosses him onto his shoulders and Nails him with a Samoan Drop, Masters now grabs Haskins by the injured leg and starts stomping on it, Masters now throws Haskins in the ring, He tries for the Champagne super kneebar but Haskins kicks Masters in the face with his good leg, Masters now rocked, Haskins gets back up and he clotheslines Masters down, Masters gets back up, Haskins goes for a hurricanruna but Masters reverses it into a powerbomb! Masters now grabs the leg of Haskins and he locks in a figure four, Masters screaming in agony, he tries to reverse the pressure and he does, Masters now in pain he crawls to the Ropes and he makes it, both men lying on the floor in agony, Haskins gets back to his feet first, Masters follows him a few seconds after, Haskins goes for a roundhouse kick but Masters ducks it and he Hits him with a Dragon Suplex! Masters now calling for the Summer Breeze but Hold on The Continental Champions Music is playing, Tamer's Music is playing, Masters looking at the stage, Tamer not coming out, Masters distracted and Haskins slides in and he Rolls up Masters 1...2...3! Haskins qualifies! 

Winner: David Haskins 

Haskins picking up the victory here tonight and he will be in the Heir to the Throne tournament but the mind games that Tamer is playing with Masters before their upcoming title match in two weeks is a smart move. Alright lets move onto our next match as Will Slater takes on Kin Takeshi 

Match 4: Kin Takeshi VS Will Slater

Kin Takeshi undefeated currently, qualifying for the Heir to the Throne tournament in his first match in SFW at End of Days. Now he wrestles his first match on Carnage so lets see how he does. Slater already in the ring so lets get this match started and Takeshi starts quickly hitting a snap german suplex on Slater! Slater down, Takeshi in the corner calls for Slater to get back up, Slater rocked gets back to his feet and Takeshi charges at him hitting him with Black Sun! Cover by Takeshi 1...2...3! Takeshi wins! 

Winner: Kin Takeshi 

Takeshi wins in quick fashion, He just leaves the ring. He looks ever confident heading into the Heir to the Throne tournament, well after that its time for our main event with the SFW Lightweight Championship on the line as Prince Cutler defends the championship for the first time against the former Champion Ark Universe. 

Main Event SFW Lightweight Championship: Prince Cutler (c) VS Ark Universe 

Ark entering the Arena first, a huge ovation for the former lightweight champion, the crowd really do like him. He enters the ring and poses on the second rope before entering his corner. Cutler now coming out, the championship around his waist, looking cocky as ever, he enters the ring and just smiles and taunts Ark by flipping him off. Cutler hands the belt to the ref, the ref calls for the belt and the match begins. Cutler and Ark look like their going to lock up but Cutler rolls out of the ring, he walks around the ring, Ark annoyed at this, Slides out of the ring and chases after Cutler, Cutler runs back into the ring, Ark follows him and Cutler starts stomping on him, Cutler now gets Ark goes for Long Live the Prince Early but Ark drops down behind Cutler, he pushes Cutler into the ropes, Cutler rebounds Into A German suplex from Ark! Cutler gets back up and Ark Immediantly dropkicks him in the back, Cutler now turns around into a Hurricanruna from Ark, Cutler rolls out of the ring again, Ark goes for a tope con hilo but Cutler moves out of the way and Ark Wipes out! Cutler throws Ark back into the ring, Cutler goes for a springboard Elbow Drop and he Nails it on Ark! Cutler now gets Ark back up, gets him in position for a DDT, he Underhooks one arm and Nails Him with a Single Underhook DDT and then Immediantly locks him in a Guillotine Choke! But Ark just too Close the ropes and he reaches out a grabs the ropes, Cutler though doesn't let go until a count of 4, Ark Dizzy, Cutler now goes to the top Rope, he Calls for Ark to get up, Ark gets back to his feet, Cutler goes for a the Jaw Jacker but Ark Moves out of the way, Cutler turns around Ark sweeps the leg, Cutler jumps to avoid and then Ark hits him with Universe 79! Cutler down, Ark goes to the top Rope, he goes for the Cosmic bang and he's about to hit but Cutler gets his knees up at the last second! Cutler now gets Ark up and he Nails him With the Kingdom Keeper! Cutler not letting Ark get any Breathing room as he gets him up immediantly and hits him with long live the prince and then immediantly locks in The Dragon's Breathe! Ark Fading but refusing to tap, Ark is about to pass out and he taps out slowly! Cutler Retains the Championship! 

Winner and Still SFW Continental Champion: Prince Cutler! 

Cutler retains the Championship in a hard fought long grueling match, Cutler now celebrating with the championship. Well thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us tonight we'll see you tomorrow for SFW Saturday Night Battlefield but Until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY! 

Wrestling Name (preferably First+Last): Red Arrow

Weight: 190

Height: 6'

Finisher(s): Red Arrow, Bow and Arrow (Submission)

Signature(s) 630 Splash, Brainbuster

Gimmick: Silent Vigilante

Attire: Black Tights with red lettering spelling out Red Arrow with black and white boots. Entrance Attire includes a trench coat. 

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Face

Tag Team: None

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 14 

Intro

WHATS UP BAYBAY! Welcome ladies and gentlemen to SFW Saturday Night Battlefield! Tonight we have some Great action for you as in our main event we have a lightweight clash between Overheel and Ark Universe! So without further a do lets get into the action! 

Match 1: Tamer VS Nathan Black 

Black already in the ring and now here comes the SFW Continental Champion, Tamer just carrying the title by his waist, he enters the ring and he raises the championship up, Tamer now puts the championship to the side and now the ref calls for the bell and the match begins, Tamer and Black lock up, Black comes ahead to begin with a headlock, Tamer breaks the Headlock and  Transitions it into a Hammerlock, Black transitions out of it back into a headlock and then takes Tamer down to the ground, Tamer though Counters with a headscissors on black, Black kips up and both men stare down, they lock up again, Tamer gets a headlock and takes Black down, Black counters with a headscissors, Tamer kips up, Black follows by getting back up but Tamer Catches him with a clothesline, Black gets back up and Tamer then kicks him in the gut, Tamers runs against the ropes, he rebounds goes for a chop block but Black jumps up, Tamer gets up and turns around into a dropkick from Black! Tamer now gets back up and Black grabs him and hits him with a sling blade! Tamer down, Black goes onto the apron, he goes for a springboard double foot stomp but Tamer rolls out of the ring and then grabs Black by the feet and drags him out of the ring, Tamer gets Black up and DDTs him on the outside! Tamer throws him back into the ring, Tamer goes to the top rope and he hits Black with that Inverted 450 Splash! Tamer now gets Black up and he hits him with Intervention! Cover by Tamer and He gets the 3! 

Winner: Tamer

Tamer picks up the victory here tonight, a bit slower than he usually would but thats to be expected after such a hard fought ma- OH MY GOD! Adam Masters coming in with a Summer Breeze! Now Masters stomping on the leg of Tamer and he locks in the Champagne Super kneebar! Tamer Tapping out while Masters leaves it locked in before finally releasing it. Masters now picks up the continental championship, he puts one foot on the chest of Tamer sending a message to the continental champion. Masters now tossing the belt onto Tamers body. Masters leaving now, medial personal helping Tamer out of the ring, well lets move onto our next match. Los Dragones return to take on the Future Starrs! 

Match 2: Los Dragones VS The Future Starrs 

The Future Starrs on their way to the ring, they look to build momentum after a tough loss to Ice Cold in a triple threat Ladder match for the SFW World Tag Team Championships but how will they fair against the finalists of the SFW World Tag Team Championship tournament. Well here the come, the returning los Dragones, in Tag Team Tournament they proved that they are actually quite good at what they do when it comes to tag team action so lets see how the fair tonight. Alright Slater and Starr starting this match off and the ref rings the bell and right out of the gate Slater nails Starr with a clothesline, Starr gets back up into an Armdrag from Slater, Starr up again and Slater Hurricanrunas him! Starr now retreats into the corner and Slater hits a Corner crossbody on Starr! Starr down, Slater goes to the top rope he goes for a moonsault but Starr Rolls out of the way, Slater down, Starr runs over and deadlifts Slater and he nails him with a german suplex, Bridges into the Cover kickout at 1 by Slater, Starr gets Slater up, he whips him into the ropes, he goes for a Dropkick but Slater holds onto the Ropes and Starr falls to the Mat, Starr gets back up into a Knee Strike from Slater! Cover by Slater but Starr up at 2, Slater drags Starr over to his corner, he tags in Dragon, Slater Holds Starr in position for a Reverse STO, Dragon springboards in and goes to kick Starr in the back of the Head but Starr at the last minute gets out of it and Dragon dropkicks Slater! Dragon Confused and Starr with a schoolboy but Dragon up immediantly but Starr grabs Dragon from behind and he hits him with Dragon Suplex! Starr now gets Dragon up and throws him into his corner, Starr tags in Kirby, Starr now turns Dragon around and he hits him with a backstabber, he holds him in place and Kirby hits a Frog splash on Dragon while he's on the knees of Starr! Cover by Kirby but Dragon kicks out at 2! Kirby now gets Dragon up, looks for a stalling suplex, holds him up for 10 seconds before putting him down and poking him in the eye! Kirby now kicks Dragon in the gut and is Calling for the Sable Bomb but Slater runs in and Axehandles Kirby! Slater now helps Dragon up, Starr now comes in and hits a springboard clothesline on Slater! He Kicks Slater out of the ring, he goes for a Clothesline on Dragon but Dragon Reverses it into a Spanish Fly! Starr not the legal man though as Kirby gets Dragon up and he hits him with the sable bomb! Cover by Kirby and he gets the three! 

Winner: The Future Starrs

The Future Starrs pick up a hard fought victory over Los Dragones in what was a fast paced, high octane match. Los Dragones now back to their feet, they look at the Future Starrs, they swing them around like their going to attack them but instead the offer a handshake. The Future Starrs accept as they share a handshake in the middle of the ring. Alright lets move onto our next match as Kin Takeshi takes on Max OD 

Match 3: Kin Takeshi VS Max OD 

Max OD already in the ring and here comes Kin Takeshi, he has been extremely dominant since his debut not losing a single match, his current record is 2-0. Takeshi now in the ring so lets get this match started and Right out of the gate Takeshi runs at OD and hits him with a Snap German Suplex! OD Down Takeshi calls for him to get back up, OD back to his feet and Takeshi hits Black Sun! Cover by Takeshi and he gets the 3 count! 

Well Takeshi with another quick win and thats to expected. I mean if this guy doesn't win the Heir To The Throne Tournament i'll be shocked Alright its time for the Main Event as Overheel takes on former Lightweight Champion Ark Universe 

Main Event: Overheel VS Ark Universe 

Overheel making his way out to the ring first, he enters the ring looking quite enraged with what has transpired over the last few weeks. Ark now making his way out to the ring, he's about to get into the ring but Overheel spears him off the Apron! Overheel now throws him into the ring, he goes for that Corckscrew moonsault on Ark but Ark gets his foot on the rope! Overheel can't believe it and he starts pounding away on Ark with lous thesz Press! Overheel now gets Ark up, he goes for a suplex but Ark lands on his feet and he hits Overheel with a Neckbreaker! Overheel now gets back into a dropkick from Ark! Overheel now in the corner, Ark tells him to come on, Overheel slowly leaves the corner and then offers to lock up with Ark, Ark seems cautious at first but Accepts, Overheel comes ahead and he hits a headlock takeover, Ark counters it putting Overheel into a headscissors, Overheel kips up out of it but goes straight back to the headlock keeping Ark down, Ark flips it over into a front facelock, he transitions it to having control of the back of Overheel and then he goes to German suplex him but Overheel flips over and lands on his feet, Ark Turns around, Overheel tries to superkick him but Ark catches it and spins him around into a modified version of Universe 79! Overheel down, Cover by Ark but Overheel up at 2. Ark now gets Overheel up, he whips him against the ropes, Overheel Rebounds, Ark goes for Hurricanruna but Overheel blocks it and turns it into a sit out powerbomb! Cover by Overheel but Ark up at 2! Overheel now tries to power bomb Ark again but Ark counters it into a sunset flip but Overheel out at 2, He rolls through and Ark hits him with a seated dropkick! Overheel down, Ark goes to the top rope, he goes for the Cosmic bang but Overheel rolls out of the way, Overheel grabs the legs of Ark and he locks him in a Boston Crab! Ark though slowly manages to crawl to the bottom rope forcing Overheel to break the hold, Overheel though goes to the top rope, he goes for the corkscrew moonsault again but Ark rolls out of the way! Overheel down, Ark picks him up, he sets him up and he hits him with Chemical Imbalance! Ark now goes to the top rope and he hits the Cosmic bang on Overheel! Cover by Ark and he gets the 3! 

Winner: Ark Universe

Ark Picks up the Victory here tonight a turn around after losing twice in a row to Prince Cutler and maybe eventually he can climb back into title contention. But anyway thats all for tonight we'll see you friday for SFW Friday Night Carnage but until then... SEE YA LATER BAYBAY! 

SFW Friday Night Carnage 37 

Opening Match SFW Television Championship: Mil Almas (c) VS Bobby Gregory 

Match 2: The Roundtable of Excellence (Prince Cutler and Aidanator) VS Los Dragones 

Match 3 Heir To the Throne Qualifying Round Matchup: Tamer VS Daniel Vice 

Match 4: Kin Takeshi VS Nathan Black 

Main Event Heir To the Throne Qualifying Matchup: Angelo Catio VS Yelich Anderson 

SFW Friday Night Carnage 37

Intro

WHATS UP BAYBAY! Welcome to SFW Friday Night Carnage 37, tonight we have some incredible action including a never before seen match in tonight's main event but lets get started right now!

SFW World Television Championship: Mil Almas (c) VS Bobby Gregory

Gregory out first, the challenger who is currently undefeated in singles competition and after only being here a month he's already challenging for a championship, the Championship just below the world title for that matter but this is definitely gonna be a test for Gregory. Alright here comes Almas, the former SFW Lightweight Champion, this years winner of the Heist match and of course the Current Reigning SFW World Television Champion, Almas is one of the best competitors in SFW Right now and it makes sense that the Roundtable of Excellence would Recruit him, he is a future SFW World Champion that's for sure. Alright both men in the ring so lets kick it off, Almas and Gregory look to be about to lock up but they both break it and try for a kick to the gut but they both catch each others kicks, they both put each others legs down, Almas goes for a Superkick But Gregory Catches it, he spins Almas around he grabs him around the waist and he looks for a german but Almas flips over and lands on his feet, Gregory turns around, Almas goes for a forearm smash but Gregory blocks it, he goes for a clothesline on Almas but Almas ducks it, Gregory keeps running, Almas runs against the ropes they both Rebound, Almas goes for a Clothesline but Gregory ducks it and Hits Almas with a running Neckbreaker, Almas gets back up, Gregory goes for a superkick of his own, Almas catches it, he spins Gregory around, he goes for a dragon suplex but Gregory flips over and lands on his feet, he Catches Almas in half Nelson Position and nails him with a half nelson suplex, Almas cannot believe the amount of counters Gregory has been able to administer, Gregory telling the Television Champion to come on, Almas gets up, he offers to lock up with Gregory, Gregory accepts, Almas doesn't break it for a little bit he brings Gregory down low before breaking it and hitting a chop block on the leg of Gregory, Gregory down now, Almas now starts stomping on the leg of Gregory working it down,  he Grabs Gregory's leg and hits him with a leg DDT and then he locks him in a heel hook! Gregory crawling to the ropes and he manages to grab it, Almas holds it in until the count of four and then pulls him out and starts stomping on the leg again but Gregory kicks him away with his other leg, Gregory slowly gets up to his feet, Almas goes for a clothesline but Gregory ducks it, Almas turns around into a pump kick from Gregory! But Gregory used the leg that was hurt, Almas down but Gregory can't capitalize, Gregory gets Almas up in firemens carry position, he goes for a death valley driver but Almas lands on his feet and then kicks the injured leg of Gregory! Gregory on his knees and Almas nails him with a shining Wizard! Gregory down Almas calls for him to get back up, Almas goes for the Corredor de la muerte on Gregory but Gregory slips out of the ring, Almas now sees this he goes for a tope con hilo but Gregory slides back into the ring just as Almas is about to hit it! Both men down one outside, one inside the ring the ref at a count of 3, Gregory now gets up, he goes out of the ring and he throws Almas back into the ring, Gregory now sets him up, in the middle of the ring on his knees, he Runs at Almas and he hits him with a Shining Wizard! Oh Gregory kicked him with the injured leg! Gregory though fighting through the pain, he gets him up and drags him over to the corner he sets him up looking for the amazing driver but Almas elbows him in the bad leg! Gregory now sitting on the second Rope, Almas grabs him by the legs and he hits him with an Alabama Slam! Gregory down, Almas gets him back up and he nails him with a superkick! Gregory now on his hands and knees and Almas nails him with the corredor De la Muerte! Almas doesn't look for the cover though instead he goes for the legs of Gregory and he locks him in a figure four leglock! Gregory stuck in the figure four in the middle of the ring! Gregory trying to escape but he's got no choice but to tap out!

Almas retains the television Championship but he's got the Figure four still locked in and he's not breaking it! The Referee trying to get Almas off of Gregory, security comes out now and they finally Pull Almas off of Gregory, Almas now is given his championship and he's posing with it and tells security to "Get that Shit out of my Ring" Obviously in reference to Gregory, Almas celebrating with the championship proving Exactly how good he is right now in the SFW. Alright lets Move onto our next match as Almas' Comra- WAIT A MINUTE HOLD ON ALMAS JUST GOT CRACKED IN THE BACK WITH A STEEL CHAIR! SOMEONE IS JUST SMASHING A STEEL CHAIR ON ALMAS' BACK! SECURITY NOW PULLING THE PERSON AWAY AND ITS BIC! BIC trying to get at Almas! Almas now running out of the ring and now BIC's Got a mic.

BIC: Listen Up Almas, you stabbed me in the back, well not just you specifically but If i am to start destroying the roundtable somewhere I'm gonna start with you so I'm gonna challenge you to a match for your championship next week!

Well BIC Laying out the challenge but here comes FDHogan and he's got something to say.

FDHogan: Listen up BIC brother, you are not medically cleared to compete right now so even if I wanted to make the match I can't because you are not physically able to compete, I'm sorry brother.

BIC looks disappointed and Almas just laughing as he runs away with his championship, Alright lets move onto our next match where as i was saying before Almas' Comrads Aidanator and Prince Cutler take on Los Dragones. 

The Roundtable of Excellence VS Los Dragones

The Roundtable out first, the newest member of the Group Aidanator looking dominant as ever with his tag team partner the SFW Lightweight Champion who has just come off his first title defense against the man he won the championship from Ark Universe, Aidanator of course has qualified for the Heir to the throne tournament with a little bit of help from the Roundtable of Excellence over the man who was out here earlier BIC. Alright here comes Los Dragones, these guys are a great high flying tag team, the finalists in the SFW World Tag Team Championship tournament but lets see how they fair tonight against the Roundtable. Alright here we go, Aidanator and Will Slater starting this match off and right out of the gate Aidanator takes Slater down with a massive Clothesline and he then smashes Dragon off the Apron, Cutler just relaxing in the corner not doing anything, Aidanator now whips Slater against the ropes, Slater Rebounds into a spear from Aidanator! Slater down, Aidanator gets him back up he drags him into his corner, he tags in Cutler, Cutler goes to the top Rope, Aidanator sets Slater up for the piledriver and Cutler and Aidanator hit an assisted Piledriver on Slater! Cover by Cutler and they get the 3 Count!

Winners: The Roundtable of Excellence

Well the Roundtable picking up another victory here tonight, that's two in a row if your counting at home, the roundtable looking good tonight, will Cutler be able to keep his momentum going next week in his qualifying match against Josh Scott, Aidanator of course has already qualified for the tournament so the Roundtable have a good shot at winning the tournament that is if Cutler can qualify next week. Anyway lets move onto our next match.

Heir to the Throne Qualifying match: Daniel Vice with Angelo Catio VS SFW Continental Champion Tamer

The former Tag Team Champions out here first, with Vice being accompanied by his tag partner surprisingly considering they haven't been on the same page recently but hey maybe they'll help each other out here tonight since they both have qualifying matches. Alright here comes to SFW Continental Champion Tamer, this man has been doing great lately, he's gotta defend his championship next week against Adam Masters but tonight he's gotta focus on Daniel Vice. Alright here we go, Vice and Tamer come to the middle of the ring they lock up, Tamer breaks it and he goes for a kick to the gut but Vice moves out of the way and he takes Tamer down with a waistlock, he keeps control of the back, hes grabbed the arms now and he puts him in a straight jacket and then drives a knee into the back of Tamer! He's pulling back on it but Tamer flips him over Vice stands back up, he goes for a PK but Tamer ducks it, Tamer gets back up he grabs Vice by the waist and he hits him with a German Suplex but Vice flips over, Tamer Turns around, Vice goes for a Big Boot on Tamer but Tamer moves out of the way, Tamer grabs Vice from behind in position for inverted DDT, he picks him up and hits him with an Inverted Suplex! Vice down, Tamer gets him back up, he whips him into the corner, he goes for a corner dropkick but Vice moves out of the way, Tamer now gets up and Vice runs at him with a massive Clothesline! Tamer down, Vice now gets him back up in position for a suplex and he turns it into a falcon Arrow! Vice now not finished he goes to the top rope, he goes for a frogsplash but Tamer Rolls out of the way, Vice down Tamer deadlifts him and nails him with a German Suplex! Tamer Bridging into the cover by Vice out at 2, Vice now in seated position and Tamer nails him with a PK! Tamer now goes up to the top rope, he goes for the inverted 450 splash but Vice gets the Knees up! Tamer Rolls over, Vice grabs him by the legs and he locks him a sharpshooter! Tamer in pain he starts crawling to the ropes and he barely makes it! Vice breaks the sharpshooter, he gets Tamer up, he sets him up for a powerbomb but Tamer counters into a sunset flip, Vice out at 2, Both men back up, Tamer goes for a clothesline but Vice ducks it, Tamer turns around into a Shotgun Knee from Vice! Cover by Vice but Tamer barely up at 2 and a half! Vice now gets Tamer up looking for a death valley driver but Catio now on the apron distracting the ref, Vice puts Tamer and looks at Catio, he says "what the fuck are you doing?!" Tamer now with a school boy on Vice, Vice up at 2! Vice back to his feet, so is Tamer, Vice runs at Tamer into a superkick from Tamer! Vice rocked, Tamer gets him up in position and he nails him with Intervention! Cover by Tamer and he Gets the 3!

Winner: SFW Continental Champion Tamer

Tamer leaving the ring with his championship, Vice getting back to his feet, Catio comes into the ring to help him and Vice smashes him in the face with an Elbow, Catio falls to the floor he's in shock, Vice flips him off and he leaves the ring. Catio just looks annoyed and Vice looks pissed. Alright lets move onto our next match as the undefeated Kin Takeshi takes on Nathan Black

Kin Takeshi VS Nathan Black

Black Already in the ring and here comes Takeshi, the undefeated master of striking and the first man to have qualified for the Heir to the Throne tournament. Alright Takeshi in the ring and the match begins and right out of the Gate as Nathan Black comes out of the corner Takeshi nails him with Black Sun! Takeshi now gets Black up, electric chair position and he nails him Dark Hadou! Cover by Takeshi and he gets the three count!

Takeshi with another victory, showing of just how dominant he is as a wrestler, Takeshi now leaving just as soon as he arrived. Alright well now that that is done lets move onto our Main Event.

Heir to The Throne Qualifying Tournament: Yelich Anderson VS Angelo Catio

Anderson out here first, he's been trying to turn his luck around lately but he hasn't been that successful lately, if he qualifies for the heir to the throne tournament though he'll have a huge opportunity on his hands. Now out comes Catio obviously still a bit shook from earlier tonight, he looks focused though. Alright both men in the ring and here we go, Alright right out of the gate Anderson and Catio lock up, Catio comes ahead with a headlock, Anderson gets out of it now has a waist lock on Catio, Catio switches it to a Waistlock on Anderson, Anderson gets out of it now has a hammerlock on Catio, Catio gets out of it now with another waist lock on Anderson, He germans him but Anderson flips over onto his feet, Catio turns around, Anderson goes for a clothesline but Catio ducks it, Anderson turns around, Catio now goes for a superkick but Anderson Catches it, he spins Catio around, Catches him in Full nelson position, he goes for a full nelson slam but Catio reverses it into an Arm Drag, Anderson back up, Catio goes for a clothesline but Anderson ducks it and throws Catio into the ropes, Catio rebounds into a big boot from Anderson, Catio down, Anderson goes for an Elbow drop but Catio moves out of the way, Anderson hits the mat, Catio runs against the ropes, goes for a running leg drop but Anderson moves out of the way, Catio now in seated position and Anderson hits him with a jump over neckbreaker and Catio down now, Cover by Anderson, Catio up at 1, Anderson gets Catio up, he whips him  into the ropes, He goes for a rebound on clothesline on Catio but Catio ducks it and hits Anderson with a neckbreaker! Anderson down, Catio gets him up, sets him up for a back suplex and he hits it, Catio now going to the top rope he calls for Anderson to get up, Anderson gets back to his feet and Catio nails him with a top rope Clothesline! Cover by Catio but Anderson up at 2, Catio now gets Anderson up, he sets him up for a suplex but Anderson Blocks it, he lifts Catio up and Converts the Suplex into a Facebuster! Catio down now and Anderson hits him with an elbow to the back! Anderson now goes to the top rope, he calls for Catio to get back up, Catio back to his feet and Anderson nails him with the Mic Drop! Cover by Anderson but Catio up at 2! Anderson now sets Catio up for the mic check but Catio elbows Anderson in the head, Anderson Groggy, Catio sets him up and nails him with an exploder Suplex! Anderson down now Catio feeling it he sets Anderson up taunts him with the you Can't see me and he hits him with the Five Knuckle Shuffle! Anderson gets up, Catio gets him in position for the AA but wait a minute Daniel Vice on the ring Apron and he's distracting Catio, Catio goes over to him as he puts Anderson down, Catio and Vice arguing as Anderson gets back up, School boy on Catio but Catio up at 2, Both men back to their Feet Catio runs at Anderson, Anderson smashes him in the face with an Elbow, Catio rocked, Anderson sets him up and nails him with the Ander Bomb! Anderson now gets Catio back up, he gets him in position and nails him with the Mic Check! Cover by Anderson and he gets the 3 Count!

Winner: Yelich Anderson

Well Anderson picks up the victory but you've gotta give some credit to Daniel Vice on that costing his tag team partner the match, Well Ladies and Gentlemen thats gonna be it for tonight we will see you tomorrow night for SFW Saturday night battlefield but Until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 15 line up

FDHogan to address BIC's actions on SFW Friday Night Carnage

Opening: Ice Cold VS Los Dragones

Match 2: Overheel VS Nathan Black

Match 3: Prince Cutler wth Aidanator VS Jack Vice

Main Event: Tamer and The Future Starrs VS Adam Masters, Brett Storm and Nathan Clarke