BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

Slater Forums Wrestling (Signs up always Available) Slammy Award Winning!

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 15

Intro

WHATS UP BAYBAY! Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to SFW Saturday Night Battlefield! Tonight we have some amazing action for you including a massive Six Man Tag team Main Event but lets kick it off with our general manager FDHogan.

FDHogan Addresses BIC

FDHogan, making his way out to the ring, he is obviously not very happy with BIC after what transpired on Friday Night Carnage, so lets here what the general manager has to say.

FDHogan: Well BIC Brother, I would like you to make your way out to the ring right now so I can talk to you face to face.

Well the General Manager calling out the former Continental Champion to the ring and out he comes. The man who brutally assualted the current SFW World Television Champion after his match. He's in the ring and lets see what Hogan has to say to BIC.

FDHogan: BIC Brother, what you did last night on Carnage was unacceptable and extremely reckless. You know you're injured currently and you know you're not allowed to compete so what the hell were you thinking? 

BIC: What was I thinking? I was thinking that the man who I thought was my friend and occasional tag team partner who had just tried to take me out of action deserved to be beaten down.

FDHogan: Well brother I understand what you were going through but I'm Afraid I can't give you a title shot even when you are medically cleared as Mil Almas has refused to defend the championship against you and has actually filed a no contact clause against you which is going to last for 2 months. So that means you can't face him until then... but that doesn't mean you can't earn a shot at the championship. You see at the Pay-Per-View after Heir to the Throne, Winter Warfare we will be having a gauntlet match with the winner of that match being able to Challenge any Champion except for the world Champion. BIC I am announcing you as the first entrant brother!

Well BIC definitely looks happy and that's one more thing confirmed for winter warfare, I mean its not even for another month and its already shaping up to be an amazing Show but enough of that lets get started with our first match.

Opening Match: Ice Cold VS Los Dragones 

The Current Reigning BPZ World Tag Team Champions Ice Cold, these two men have been very good as a tag team and to be honest its surprising that they're tag team champions considering that they didn't perform well in the tournament to crown the first SFW World Tag Team champions compared to other teams in their block but since then they've been able to pull together a lot of tag victories and seem like a very dominant tag team unit. Los Dragones on the other hand are like the polar opposite, they performed very well in the Tournament in the opposite block to Ice Cold and did very well however since then they haven't performed as well, it seems that they're better suited to tournament style match ups but I guess we'll see how they do in this match. Bramson and Dragon starting this match off so lets get started, Bramson offers to lock up with Dragon, Dragon accepts, Bramson comes ahead with a waist lock, Dragon breaks it, he goes under the legs off Bramson, he pulls his legs out from under him, Bramson on the mat face down, Dragon transitions over into a front facelock, Bramson on his hands and knees, he transfers out and he takes the back of Dragon but Dragon throws him off, they both get back up, Bramson charges at Dragon, Dragon takes him down with an Arm Drag, and then starts wrenching the Arm, Bramson tries to flip out of it but Dragon passes over into an omoplata and then he locks in a Cross face, Bramson though Crawls to the ropes as fast as he can forcing Dragon to break the hold, Dragon gets up, Bramson still hanging onto the ropes, Dragon Taunts him, Bramson frustrated, he charges at Dragon, Dragon pushes him into the ropes, Bramson Rebounds into a Dropkick from Dragon, Bramson down and Dragon with a standing double foot stomp to Bramson! Cover by Dragon, Bramson up at 1, Dragon gets Bramson up, looks for a suplex but Bramson out powers him and he drops him with a brainbuster! Bramson now drags Dragon over to his corner, he tags in Gardyner, Bramson gets Dragon up in position for a German, Gardyner Springboards in with an Uppercut as Bramson hits the german on Dragon! Cover by Gardyner, Dragon up at 2. Gardyner now gets Dragon up, he whips him into the corner and Gardyner hits him with a Corner Clothesline and he follows it up with a monkey flip out of the corner to Dragon, Dragon down now, Gardyner goes to the top rope, he goes for a 450 splash but Dragon gets the knees up just in time Gardyner now rolls onto his back, Dragon retreats into a corner, Dragon pulls himself up with the ropes, he drags Gardyner to underneath the opposite corner, Dragon now goes back to his corner, he runs to the opposite corner, he jumps over Gardyner and then up the turnbuckles and he hits a corkscrew Moonsault on Gardyner! Bramson now comes in and tries to take out Dragon but Dragon throws him out of the ring and before Bramson Can get back in the ring Slater dives off the ring Canvas with an Elbow Drop to Bramson! Slater back up on the ring Canvas, Dragon takes Gardyner over to their corner, he tags in Slater. Slater comes in and he gets Gardyner up in electric chair position, Dragon now stands underneath Slater, Slater hit Gardyner with an Electric Chair facebuster into a codebreaker from Dragon! Cover by Slater but Bramson comes in with a steel Chair and begins beating Slater and Dragon with it and that's gonna cause a DQ.

Winners Via Disqualification: Los Dragones

Well Ice Cold now just beating down Los Dragones with the steel chair, the kick Slater out of the ring and they set Dragon up in position, looks like their going for mental health onto the chair but wait a minute the Future Starrs Coming out here to stop the attack they take out, Ice Cold leaving the ring with their tag team championships but the Future Starrs making a statement and obviously here to help a team they have a lot of respect for, wait a minute FDHogan is out here again so lets see what he's got to say.

FDHogan: Listen Up Brothers I didn't plan on being out here again tonight but I guess I have to Jack. So I have an Announcement to make, in a special exhibition match at Heir to the Throne Ice Cold will team with two partners of their choosing to take on the team of Los Dragones and the Future Starrs and If the future Starrs and Los Dragones win both teams will recieve a championship match at some point in the near future brother!

Well a massive match made for heir to the throne an eight man tag team match between what could be four tag teams, well I think its time for us to move onto our next contest as Overheel says he's got something to show off to the SFW Fans.

Overheel VS Nathan Black

Well Nathan Black already in the ring and now we're waiting on his opponent so lets see what happ- OH MY GOD! Overheel Sneak attacking Black! He pulls Black out of  the ring and he throws him into the announce table! Overheel now gets him up and he suplexes him Onto the Ring Apron! Overheel now hanging Black on the Apron and he hits him with an apron DDT onto the outside! Overheel now gets back in the ring, he tells the ref to ring the bell to start the match. The Ref Starts the match, he begins to count Black out, the ref at a count of 5 but Black still hasn't moved, count of 7 Black tries to get up but he can't find the strength, Overheel just laughing and the Ref Reaches the Count of 10! 

Winner Via Countout: Overheel!

Overheel beats Black but under promiscuous circumstances but he is still the victor here tonight. Well now he has a mic so lets see what he has to say.

Overheel: Well Look I just beat Nathan Black... What an Accomplishment (sarcastically). I have one target in mind and I want a match against him at winter warfare or whenever to be honest, I just want to destroy him and prove that I am the better lightweight... AND YES I KNOW HE BEAT ME LAST WEEK BUT I AM GOING TO DESTROY HIM!

Well Overheel now dropping the mic and walking away and he's made his intentions clear and I guess that means we'll be seeing Ark VS Overheel again in the near future.

Prince Cutler with Aidanator VS Jack Vice

Well here comes the SFW Lightweight Champion and the muscle of the Roundtable of Excellence, Prince Cutler using Aidanator as his body guard obviously, With Aidanator with him its hard to say that anyone can beat Prince Cutler. Well Vice already in the ring so here we go and right out of the gate cutler with a cheap shot with a corner dropkick! Cutler now gets Vice up and he hits him with the Kingdom Keeper! Cutler now gets Vice up and he hits him with the kingdom Keeper! Cover by Cutler and he Gets the three!

Winner: Prince Cutler

Cutler picks up the victory here tonight looking very dominant as the SFW Lightweight Champion, maybe he's taking a page out of the book of his bodyguard. Considering how dominant he is but he's got a lot more of a challenging opponent in the form Josh Scott on next weeks Carnage. Alright its time for what you've all been waiting for: Its time for our main event.

Main Event: Tamer and The Future Starrs VS Adam Masters, Nathan Clarke and Brett Storm

Tamer makes his way out to the ring, holding the championship at his waist side, he obviously is back to not caring too much about the championship but it obviously means something to him considering how he celebrated at SFW End of Days after defeated BIC in a falls count anywhere match but again he failed to win. Its safe to say that he is going to have one hell of match next week but here come his tag team partners, one of the most popular tag teams in SFW, the crowd definitely love them however its hard to say what Tamer will do with his partners and whether or not he'll be able to work with partners considering how unpredictable he is. Next up its Adam Masters the number one contender for the Continental Championship and his partners are making their way out to the ring together which is quite odd, they're also all wearing matching ring gear, strange. Alright here we go Storm and Tamer starting this match off, Tamer offers to lock up, Storm looks to accepting but instead just punches Tamer in the face, Tamer rocked for a second and storm hits him with a massive elbow strike, Tamer rocked and Storm catches him and nails him with a suplex. Tamer gets back up, Storm goes for a clothesline but Tamer ducks it, Storm rebounds and Tamer just throws him out of the ring, Tamer looks like he's going for an outside dive but just rebounds off the ropes again and then poses in the middle of the ring and taunts Storm. Storm gets back in the ring and looks like he's going after Tamer but then just smirks and tags in Clarke, Tamer just smirks and tags in Liam Starr which is interesting considering that these two faced each other in Starrs debut match, Clarke charges at Starr but Starr leap frogs over him, Clarke turns around into a frankensteiner from Starr! Clarke gets back up but he's on his knees and Starr nails him with a superkick, Clarke still on his knees and Starr hits him with a Neckbreaker from kneeling position! Cover by Starr but Clarke up at 1, Clarke gets back to his feet in the corner and Starr Charges at him with a step up enzuguri! Clarke though shakes it off almost immediately and turns Starr inside out with a clothesline! Clarke now gets Starr up and then smashes him with a snap suplex, Clarke not done though and he gets Starr up again, he switches positions and hits Starr with a massive Side Slam, Clarke now drags Starr over to his corner, he tags in Storm, Storm comes in the ring, Clarke picks up Starr for a German, holding him in position, Storm charges At Starr and Nails him with a Bullet and Clarke Follows it up with a German Suplex! Cover by Storm Starr up at 2, Storm can't believe it but you've gotta be impressed by the suprising tag team chemistry between Storm and Clarke, Storm now gets Starr up maybe thinking Storm driver but Starr Blocks it and he Hits Storm with a falcon Arrow, Both men down now, their partners calling for the tag, Storm tags in Clarke, Clarke grabs Starr by the ankle trying to stop him from making the tag but Starr makes him release with an Enzuguri and he tags in Kirby! Kirby Springs in and he dropkicks Clarke right off his feet, Clarke gets back up and Kirby takes him right back down with a hurricanruna! Kirby now takes Clarke over to the corner, he sets him up with a tornado DDT but Clarke gets out of it, he grabs Kirby and throws him off the top Rope! He then takes him back over to the corner, he puts him on the top rope and he smashes him with  top rope German Suplex! Clarke now tags in Storm again but Storm and Masters both come in and take Starr and Tamer off the ring with Stereo dropkicks! Now they Turn Around and they get Kirby up, Clarke Charges at Kirby and hits him with a massive Brogue Kick! And Storm and Masters Follow it up with a Double Storm Driver! Cover by Storm and they get the 3!

Winners: Adam Masters, Nathan Clarke and Brett Storm!

Well these three men picking up a massive victory here tonight and they are definetely an impressive unit and now Storm and Clarke Beating down Starr and Kirby while Masters beating down the continental Champion Tamer. Masters now throws Tamer in the ring and Clarke and Storm follow him in, they pick up Tamer and they hold him in place while Masters hits him with a Summer Breeze! And Clarke and Storm Follow it up with a double Storm Driver! Masters now picks up the Continental Championship and he puts it on his shoulder. Masters now grabs a Mic and he begins to speak.

Adam Masters: What you have just seen is the beginning of a new era, the beginning of something Great. The Resident Rockstar of SFW has found his entourage but we won't be called something Stupid like the Mastertourage no we will be known as Strike Force! Nathan Clarke, Brett Storm and Adam Masters, we will take all the championships we want and it will begin with the continental championship next week.

Well Strike force is here and they look like a seriously dominant unit right out of the gate and I guess we'll see if they can be successful next week on Friday Night Carnage when he challenges of the SFW Continental Championship. Anyway ladies and Gentlemen thank you very much for joining us and we'll see you for Friday Night Carnage next week but until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

SFW Friday Night Carnage 38 Line Up

Opening Match SFW World Tag Team Championships: Ice Cold (c) VS The Unseeable Hunters

Match 2 Heir to the Throne Qualifying Match: Josh Scott VS Prince Cutler wth Aidanator

Match 3 Heir to the Throne Qualifying Match: Ryan Reeves VS Nathan Clarke With Brett Storm 

Match 4 Winter Warfare Qualifying Match: Ropati with Hollow VS Ark Universe

Main Event SFW Continental Championship: Tamer (c) VS Adam Masters with Strike Force

SFW Friday Night Carnage 38

Intro

WHATS UP BAYBAY! Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to SFW Friday Night Carnage! Tonight we have a stacked card for you so lets not waste any time as we kick things off with a World Tag Team title Match. 

Opening Match SFW World Tag Team Championships: Ice Cold (c) VS The Unseeable Hunters

The Champions making there way out here first, Ice Cold have been very impressive tag team champions picking up a lot of different victories over numerous tag teams and are definitely deserving of being tag team champions however this is their first title defense so it'll be interesting to see if they can hold on to them. The former Champs now coming out, they haven't been getting along lately, costing each other matches, arguing backstage so if they lose here tonight its gonna be interesting to see what happens. Alright Looks like Catio and Bramson starting this match off, Bramson goes for a clothesline right out of the gate, Catio ducks it and then dropkicks Bramson in the back of the head, Bramson down, Catio gets him back up and he goes for a Back suplex but Bramson flips out of it onto his feet, Catio turns around, Bramson tries for a roundhouse kick, Catio catches it, he spins Bramson around and then german Suplexes him! Catio now taunting His own partner, Vice responds telling him to tag him in, Catio drags Bramson over, Vice Tags himself in, He Gets him up, Bramson goes for a Forearm smash but Vice Blocks it and then headbutts him! Bramson Rocked, Vice grabs him and hits him with a massive Brainbuster! He does Release him though, he rolls through, he grabs him in fisherman's position and hits him with a Fisherman's backbreaker! Cover by Vice, Bramson up at 2, Catio just starts laughing at Vice, Vice looks pissed off by this, he tells Catio to watch his next move, he gets Bramson up, maybe going for a powerbomb but instead hits him with a spinning Piledriver! Vice not done though he gets Bramson Back up, he takes him over to the corner, he sets him up on the top rope, he goes up with Him, He gets him on his shoulders in Firemans Carry position, he goes off the top rope and nails him with a rolling Fireman's Carry Slam! Cover by Vice but Bramson still up at 2, Catio just starts Laughing at him again, Vice looks completely Pissed off at this point, he walks over to Catio and Chops him in the chest as a tag, Catio now legal, he gets in the ring but Vice just drops off the apron and just tells Catio to do a better job, Catio now goes over to Bramson but Bramson Catches him in a small package but Catio up at 2, Catio tries to Clothesline Bramson but Bramson ducks it and tags in Gardyner, Gardyner springs in with a dropkick to Catio! Catio gets back up into a swinging Neckbreaker from Gardyner, Catio up again, Gardyner goes behind him and nails him with a backstabber! Gardyner now going to the top rope, Bramson tags himself in, Gardyner hits a 450 Splash on Catio! And Bramson Follows it with a top Rope Elbow Drop! Cover by Bramson but Catio up at 2, Bramson now gets Catio up, he gets him in position for a suplex and he hits him with a release suplex! Catio Trying to reach for the tag but Vice just off the apron flipping off Catio, Bramson tags in Gardyner meanwhile, Bramson sets Catio up and They hit him with Mental Health! Cover by Gardyner and they get the three count on Catio to retain the Tag Team Titles!

Winners and Still SFW World Tag Team Champions: Ice Cold!

Well Ice cold retain the titles but give the assist to Daniel Vice, abandoning his tag partner, Vice now slides in the ring, he looks like he's going to help his partner up, as Catio reaches for his hand though Vice just flips him off and now Vice stomping on Catio! Vice now gets Catio up, Suplex Position and he nails him with the Vice Driver! Vice though now going outside the ring, he grabs a chair from ringside and now he's smashing Catio with the chair on his back! Vice now sets the chair up and he asks for a mic, Vice sits on the chair and now he's staring at Catio and finally begins to speak.

Daniel Vice: You did this to yourself.

Vice now dropping the mic and he's leaving Catio in the ring, medical staff going to check on Catio now and Vice just smirking as he walks away. Well they're helping Catio out of the arena and i guess we should move onto our next match.

Josh Scott VS Prince Cutler with Aidanator

Well here comes one of the top new lightweights in SFW, Josh Scott is one of the best wrestlers and his unique style and surprising amount of power but he isn't afraid to fly either so it'll be interesting to see how he does against the champion of the division. Cutler now on his way out here with the Lightweight title and his bodyguard Aidanator by his side, Cutler looks at Aidanator and he tells him to go to the back and that he's got this. Aidanator complies and heads to the back, Cutler obviously not considering Scott a big threat. Alright Cutler in the ring now and Remember this match is for a spot in the Heir to the Throne Tournament so lets kick this match off. Cutler and Scott now go to the middle of the ring, they lock up, Cutler breaks it though and he tries to kick Scott in the gut but Scott catches the Kick, Cutler tries for an Enzuguri but Scott ducks it and Locks in an Ankle Lock! Cutler scurries to the Bottom Rope, Cutler yelling at the ref to get Scott to break the hold, Scott breaks the hold, Scott backs up and Cutler comes off the ropes and Smashes Scott with a Clothesline and now he's stomping on Scott, Cutler gets Scott up, he whips him against the ropes, he goes for a dropkick but Scott holds onto the Ropes, Cutler gets back up and Scott smashes him with a running Crossbody, Cutler gets back up, Scott Catches him from behind and he goes for a german suplex, but Cutler flips over and lands on his feet, Scott turns around and Cutler nails him with a sling blade! Scott kneeling about to get up but Cutler runs in and Nails him with a Step up enzuguri! Scott down now, Cover by Cutler but Scott up at 1, Scott now gets up in seated position and Cutler just kicks him in the back! Scott still sitting there in pain and Cutler now hits him with a Blockbluster from seated position! Cover by Cutler but Scott up at 1 again! Cutler just yells at Scott to stay down but he gets Head butted for his Advice! Cutler rocked, Scott gets up and nails him with an Axehandle! Cutler gets back up, he turns around into a powerslam from Scott! Cover by Scott and Cutler up at 2, Cutler now in seated position, Scott deadlifts him and he holds in vertical suplex position, he squats down and then suplexes him! Scott now calls for Cutler to get up, Cutler gets back to his Feet, Scott runs at him goes for a European Uppercut but Cutler moves out of the way, Scott gets up, he turns around into a shotgun dropkick from Cutler! Scott down, Cutler now setting up Scott, he calls for him to get back up, Scott gets back up, Cutler on the top rope and he nails him with a Jaw Jacker! Scott now Rocked, not going down though, Cutler gets Scott up on his shoulders with a massive showing of Strength and he goes for Long Live the Prince But Scott Catches the leg! Scott gets Cutler up and he nails him with Great Scott! Cover by Scott and he Gets the Three Count! Scott will be in the tournament!

Winner: Josh Scott!

Well Scott just pinned the lightweight champion to make it into the Heir to the throne tournament but you've gotta think that even if Scott loses in the heir to the throne tournament he's still due a title match against the champion in one on one competition. Well I guess we should move onto our next contest.

Ryan Reeves VS Nathan Clarke with Brett Storm

Well at End of Days these two men faced off in a Hardcore Match and while Reeves came out the victor in that match you have to think that Storm being there could now change everything in this match. Alright lets get started both men in the ring and Clarke Right out of the gate goes for a corner clothesline on Reeves but Reeves moves out of the way, he Grabs Clarke from behind and he goes for a German Suplex but Clarke over powers him, he switches the German suplex and goes for one himself but Reeves flips over, Clarke gets up and turns around into a forearm smash from Reeves, Clarke rocked but he's still on his feet, Reeves starts kicking the legs of Clarke, Clarke on his knees now, Reeves goes to rebound of the ropes but Storm grabs him by the leg holding him in place, Reeves turns around and kicks Storm in the hand, Clarke though gets back up and he Nails him with an Axe handle to the back of the head and then follows it up with a rebound Back Suplex! Reeves down now, Clarke gets him back up, Storm and Clarke motion their fists at each other, Clarke sets Reeves up with a Hammerlock and then nails him with a Hammerlock clothesline, Reeves just writhing in pain, Clarke gets him up, he sets him up on the top rope, maybe thinking about the top rope German suplex, but Reeves starts Elbowing Clarke in the face he releases the German Suplex and drops down, Reeves turns hmself around and he nails Clarke with the Crazed Thrust! Cover by Reeves but Clarke up at 1, Reeves gets back up, he gets in the corner, he calls for Clarke to get up maybe thinking Sanity Breaker, Clarke gets back up, Reeves goes for the Sanity Breaker but Clarke moves out of the way! Reeves dropkicks himself into the corner, he gets back up but then gets smashed into the corner with a corner Splash from Clarke! Reeves Rocked, Clarke sets him on the top rope and nails him with the German suplex! Reeves just completely out of it, Clarke calls for him to get back up, Reeves gains consciousness enough to crawl to the corner, he pulls himself back up, Clarke charges at him and goes for a corner Brogue kick but Reeves manages to move out of the way, he's hung up on the ropes, Clarke begins to argue with the ref to throw the match out distracting him meanwhile, Storm comes in and nails Reeves with a rope hung Bullet! Reeves falls to the grounds, Clarke stops arguing with the Ref, he calls for Reeves to get up, Reeves gets back to his feet and Clarke nails him with a Brogue Kick! Clarke not done though as he locks in a Cloverleaf! The ref checks on Reeves but he's completely unconscious so the Ref stops the match!

Winner: Nathan Clarke!

Well Clarke just picked up the Victory but you have to give the credit to Storm... OH MY GOD WHAT ARE THEY DOING! Storm just grabbed Reeves up and he's holding him in position and Clarke smashes Reeves with another brogue kick but Storm doesn't let go of Reeves and nails him with a Storm Driver! Reeves just completely knocked down, Storm and Clarke laughing about it as they just walk away... Well I guess we should move onto our next match.

Ropati with Hollow VS Ark Universe

Alright well both men out here already so I guess we should just start the mat- wait a minute Overheel out here and the match hasn't started yet and now Overheel drags Ark out of the ring and now beating the living crap out of him, he sets him up and he suplexes him into the barricade! Overheel gets Ark up again and now throws him into the ring post! Overheel now throws Ark into the Ring and he just walks away, Ropati and Hollow just smile, Ropati gets Ark up and he nails him with a GTS! The ref just shrugs as Ropati Covers him and Ropati picks up the victory and qualifies for the Winter warfare match at the Winter Warfare PPV! 

Winner: Ropati!

Well Ropati picking up the victory here and Overheel obviously assisting Ropati here but I don't think they're allies I think this was just something to do with Overheel wanting to attack Ark I mean He did say he wanted to face Ark in a match. Well its time for our main event.

Main Event SFW Continental Championship: Tamer (c) VS Adam Masters with Strike Force

Alright Strike Force making their way out to the ring, as Adam Masters prepares to challenge for the Continental Championship, Clarke already picking up one victory for Strike force tonight can Masters continue the trend? Well here comes Tamer the current Continental Champion and he will be in the Heir to the Throne Tournament next week so even if he does lose the championship he has another possible opportunity in the tournament to gain a championship match. OK the title is being shown off, the ref calls for the bell and here. we. go. Alright Masters taking it slow, he offers a lock up to Tamer, he looks to be accepting it but Masters does break it and then kicks him in the gut, Masters runs against the ropes and then rebounds but Tamer has now lied down and posed in tranquilo, Masters just looks at him but then just mirrors his pose and both men stare at each other. Tamer and Masters both get back up, Masters just taunts Tamer but Tamer laughs it off, Masters not pleased with that though and then chops him in the chest, Tamer now just looks pissed off and he chops Masters back! Now both men just exchanging Chops, Masters just gets sick of it though and then kicks him in the gut and then follows it up with a knee to the face of Tamer, Tamer rocked, Masters rebounds off the ropes and nails Tamer with a neckbreaker! Tamer down now in seated position and Masters nails him with a running kick to the back and then follows it up with a blockbuster from seated position! Cover by Masters, Tamer up at 2, Both men get back, Masters goes for a clothesline but Tamer ducks it, Masters turns around into a superkick to the gut of Masters, Tamer drops down onto his back and then punches Masters in the face! Masters rocked, Tamer Runs at him, he goes for a running Cannonball but Masters moves out of the way and Tamer cannonballs into the corner! Masters drags Tamer out of the corner and he locks him in a boston crab! Tamer in the middle of the ring locked in the boston crab, he crawls to the bottom rope and he barely makes it, Tamer trying to recover from the Boston crab, he gets back to his feet, he turns around and Storm goes to grab Tamer's feet but Tamer turns around and starts yelling at Storm but while he's distracted Masters takes advantage and he hits an axehandle on Tamer! And he follows it up with a Dragon Suplex! Tamer rolls into the corner Masters runs at Tamer in the corner and he nails him with a corner Dropkick, then pulls him out of the corner and nails him with a standing moonsault! Cover by Masters but Tamer up at 2 Again, Masters getting frustrated, he gets Tamer up, he goes for a suplex but Tamer blocks it and turns it into a falcon arrow! Tamer gets Masters up and he nails him with the Lumbar Check! Cover by Tamer but Masters up at 2, Tamer now goes to the top rope, Masters back to his feet, Tamer goes for a standing Axehandle but Masters counters it with a Pele Kick! Masters covers him but Tamer up at two, Tamer crawls over to the ropes and now  Masters back up and he's distracting the ref meanwhile Tamer gets sandwiched with a bullet from Storm and Brogue kick from Clarke! Tamer completely out of it, Masters gets him back up and he nails him with a Summer Breeze! Cover by Masters and He gets the 3 Count! WE HAVE A NEW SFW CONTINENTAL CHAMPION!

Winner and New SFW Continental Champion: Adam Masters!

well that was... interesting, Masters is the new Continental Champion and Strike force add the first title to their arsenal and now their celebrating with the championship with Storm and Clarke lifting Masters up and well that's going to do it here for tonight so we'll see you tomorrow night for SFW Saturday Night Battlefield but until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 16

Intro

WHATS UP BAYBAY! Welcome to SFW Saturday Night Battlefield! Tonight we have some of the best in ring action as we have a stacked card so without further a do lets get started.

Opening Match: Ryan Reeves VS Brett Storm

This match came about after Interference from Brett Storm in Reeves' match last night at SFW Friday Night Carnage in a match to determine one of the final participants in the Heir to the Throne tournament, Reeves looking to get some payback here tonight but Storm interestingly coming out alone tonight maybe because the rest of Strike force do have a match right after this but you never know. Alright here we go both men in the ring and lets get this match underway and Reeves right out of the gate just backs Storm into a corner and starts smashing him with lefts and rights. Storm manages to escape the ring but Reeves goes right after him with a suicide dive and he nails Storm taking him to the floor, he gets Storm and throws him back into the ring. Reeves goes to the top rope, Storm back to his feet and Reeves goes for the Crazed thrust but Storm gets out of the ring and Reeves hits the Mat, Storm gets back into the ring and he gets him up and nails him with a massive DDT and then locks in a Guillotine choke hold on Reeves. Reeves gets up and he breaks the Guillotine and Reverses it into a suplex! Reeves gets back up, he's a bit dizzy, he gets Storm up and whips him into the ropes, Storm rebounds, Reeves goes for a Clothesline but Storm ducks it and looks like he's going to rebound but just turns around and smashes Reeves with a massive Axehandle. Reeves is down, Storm picks him up, he holds him in front face lock position and just starts driving knees into the gut of Reeves and then transitions into a neckbreaker from front facelock position. Storm now calls for Reeves to get back up, Reeves back up, Storm goes for a Bullet but Reeves Counters with a German Suplex! Storm now gets back up and Reeves nails him with a corner Clothesline that he follows up with a Corner dropkick and then a monkey flip out of the Corner. Storm rolls out of the ring, Reeves goes for a suicide Dive but Storm catches him this time with a Bullet! Storm pulls Reeves out of the ring, he hangs him on the apron and then DDTs him onto the floor! Storm throws Reeves back into the ring, He Covers him but Reeves manages to kick out at 2! Storm starts arguing with the ref, Reeves Crawls over to the ropes but the rest of Strike Force emerges from under the ring and they sandwich Reeves with a Summer Breeze and a Brogue Kick! Storm stops arguing with the ref and then picks up Reeves and Nails him with the Storm driver, Storm covers Reeves and the picks up the Victory over the former SFW World Champ!

Winner: Brett Storm

Well Strike force have retreated backstage already, the Ref Didn't see them so I guess Storm did just pick up the biggest win of his career in SFW so far. Alright lets move onto our next match as Strike Force take on The Future Starrs.

Strike Force (Masters & Clarke) VS The Future Starrs (Kirby & Starr)

Strike Force out first with Masters displaying his newly won SFW Continental Championship, he probably values that more than anything else in his life. His tag team partner is definitely going to be doing a lot of the heavy lifting in this match but then again Clarke does have the tournament coming up next sunday so they probably want him ready for that. The Future Starrs out here now and these two men have been having a pretty good run as of late, being able to beat multiple tag teams over multiple weeks and you'd think that they'd be getting a tag title shot in the near future so lets see what happens in this match. Alright Clarke and Starr starting this match off, these two men have history with Starr actually beating Clarke in his debut in SFW. Starr offers for a lock up, Clarke looks to be accepting at first but then just headbutts Starr, Starr rocked, Clarke runs against the ropes, he rebounds and goes for a clothesline but Starr ducks it, he runs against the ropes and rebounds, he goes for a running cross body but Clarke Reverses it into a powerslam. Starr gets back up, Clarke Catches him and he goes for a German suplex but Starr flips over onto his feet, Clarke turns around, Starr goes for a roundhouse kick, Clarke catches it, he spins Starr around and catches him in position for a German suplex but Starr breaks the grip and then takes Clarke down into a Fujiwara Armbar, Clarke gets to the ropes, Starr releases the hold, Starr offers a hand to Clarke, Clarke accepts it but then pulls Starr into a clothesline! Starr is rocked, Clarke drags him over to his corner, Masters tags in, Clarke sets up Starr in the corner, Masters goes to the opposite corner, Clarke holds him in place, Masters Charges and nails Starr with a clothesline as Clarke moves out of the way, Clarke now Charges back over and nails Starr with a Corner Big Boot and Masters follows it up with an Enzuguri from the Apron! Starr falls down, Masters to the top rope and he nails Starr with an Elbow Drop! Cover by Masters, Starr up at 2. Masters holds Starr in a headlock, Starr calls for the crowds support, Kirby now smashing the turnbuckles calling for a tag, Starr gets back to his feet slowly, He makes separation from Masters with Elbows to the gut of Masters, Master breaks the headlock and turns around and Starr catches him with a neckbreaker! Both men down, Kirby and Clarke both calling for the tag, Masters and Starr both make the tag and in Comes Kirby and Clarke! Clarke goes for an Axehandle on Kirby, Kirby ducks it, Clarke turns around, Kirby Yells at him to stop and then nails him with an Enzuguri! Clarke rocked, Kirby picks up maybe for a stalling suplex but at a count of ten he puts him down and pokes him in the eye and then follows it up with a sling blade! Kirby now hyping up the crowd, he gets Clarke up and he sets him up for the sable bomb but Clarke just hits him with a back body drop to counter. Kirby gets back up, He Charges at Clarke but Clarke just runs over him! Clarke gets Kirby up and nails him with a snap suplex but he's not done he holds him in suplex position and drags him over to his corner, Masters tags himself in, Clarke lifts Kirby up holds him in stalled suplex position and Masters knees Kirby in the face as Clarke drops him with a brainbuster! Masters now gets Kirby up, he sets him up in position and hits him with Bloody Sunday. He takes Kirby Over to the top rope of his corner, Masters tags Clarke back in, Clarke goes to the top rope and Nails Kirby with the top Rope German Suplex! And Masters follows it up with a running shooting star press! Masters now runs over and Smashes Starr off the apron. Kirby gets back to his feet and he gets Sandwiched by a Brogue Kick and a Summer Breeze! Cover by Clarke and Strike Force pick up the victory!

Winners: Strike Force!

Strike Force picking up the victory in a clean fashion for once and in a very good contest. I guess they're prepared for whatever they need to do next. Alright lets move on- wait hold on I'm getting news that Ryan Reeves and Ark Universe are in FDHogan's office.

FDHogan: Alright what do you to want?

Ryan Reeves: I am sick of Strike Force interfering in my matches I want Storm and Masters in a two on 1 Handicap match in an exhibition match at Heir to the Throne

Ark Universe: Well too bad Ryan because I Want Overheel in an exhibition Match at Heir to The Throne!

FDHogan: (sighs) alright you know what Brothers you guys can have your exhibition Match at Heir To The Throne except its going to be a six man Tag Team match. Strike Force's Brett Storm and Adam Master and Overheel VS Ark Universe, Ryan Reeves and a partner of your choosing Brother!

Ark Universe: Well who are we supposed to get as a part-

Ryan Reeves: (cutting him off) Don't Worry Ark, I know a guy.

Alright well I guess we know our exhibition match for Heir to The Throne but I guess we should move onto our next match. Lets get to our next match.

Overheel VS Jack Vice

Alright well both men in the ring already so lets get started and Overheel with a corner dropkick right out of the Gate! Vice down, Overheel takes him out of the corner and nails him with an exploder suplex! Overheel now goes to the top rope and he nails Vice with the corkscrew Moonsault! Cover by Overheel and He gets the Three count just like that!

Winner: Overheel!

Overheel picking up an Easy Victory over Vice, he seems ready for the six man tag match at Heir to the Throne, Alright its time for our main event.

Main Event Number one Contenders match for the SFW World Championship: Chris White VS Hollow VS Tamer

A three way match with the winner facing King Slim for the World title next week on SFW Friday Night Carnage, White of course challenged Slim most recently at End of Days unfortunately he was not able to beat him obviously. Now Tamer recently lost the SFW Continental Championship but he has a silver lining since he is still in the Heir To The Throne Tournament so that questions what happens if he wins here tonight and if he beats Slim for the world title. Hollow on the other hand really is a wildcard in this match, he has yet to challenge for the world title and I believe this could be his first title Opportunity since No Escape where he challenge for the SFW Television Championship. Alright here we go and the match starts off with Hollow charging at Chris White and just nailing him with Strikes, Tamer just ignoring it leaving follow to deal strikes to White, Hollow whips White out of the Corner and Tamer Catches him with a Clothesline! White Rolls out of the ring, Hollow and Tamer stare down, Hollow charges at Tamer with a clothesline but Tamer catches the Arm and then nails Hollow with a swinging Neckbreaker! Hollow gets back up, Tamer grabs him from behind with a waist lock, Hollow breaks the waist lock and then hits Tamer with a running Cross body to the back. Tamer down, Hollow takes advantage locking in a Crossface but Tamer manages to get to the ropes very quickly but this doesn't deter Hollow who starts stomping on Tamer, Hollow distracted with this though as White comes back into the ring and he grabs Hollow from behind and nails him with a massive German Suplex! Hollow down, White not done though he puts Tamer into the corner, He gets Hollow back up and he whips Hollow into Tamer in the corner! Hollow rebounds out of the Corner and White Catches him with a Back Suplex! Tamer now comes out of the Corner, White grabs him for an Exploder Suplex but Tamer blocks it and he Takes White down with a Reverse STO! Tamer now picks up White, he sets him up in Suplex position, he goes for a brainbuster but White blocks it and reverses it into a suplex of his own but Tamer floats over and Nails White with a Neckbreaker! Hollow back to his feet though now grabs Tamer from behind, he gets him in inverted DDT position, he goes for an Inverted Suplex But Tamer gets out of it planting his feet on the floor as Hollow goes for it, Tamer now picks up Hollow in position for a Powerslam but Hollow Reverses it into a Tornado DDT! Hollow back to his feet, He gets Tamer up, he sets him up in position for a scissor kick but as he goes for it White gets back up and he nails Hollow with a trio of German Suplexes! White with the Cover but Hollow up at 2! White now gets Hollow up, he Goes for the All-American Slam but Tamer comes in and dropkicks White into the corner making him drop Hollow! White now in the corner, Tamer pulls him out, Tamer goes to the top rope and he goes for the Reverse 450 and he Nails it! But Before Tamer can get the pinfall, Hollow gets him back to his feet, he sets him up in the middle of the ring and He Nails him with a Scissor Kick! Cover by Hollow but White Breaks up the pinfall! Hollow now gets Tamer and White up and he goes for a double Madmen Cutter but White moves out of the way and Only Tamer gets hit with the Madmen Cutter! White now grabs Hollow and Nails him with the All American Slam! Cover by Hollow and He Wins the match!

Winner and Number One Contender for the SFW World Championship: Chris White!

Well White picks up the Victory here tonight and he will face Slim next week for the SFW World Championship but he's got a Mic so lets see what he has to say.

Chris White: I am yet again the Number One Contender for the SFW World Championship but the question is: Will I repeat what happened to me last time? Well I think I need to motivate myself to make sure I don't do that again, I am putting my career on the line against King Slim next week in our world title match!

Oh my goodness, Chris White putting his career on the line against King Slim in his world title match next Week! That is insane! Alright ladies and Gentlemen we need to get out of here so we will see you next week for SFW Friday Night Carnage but until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

SFW Friday Night Carnage 39 Line Up

Opening Match: Kin Takeshi VS Chris Goliath

The Roundtable of Excellence (Mil Almas & Prince Cutler) VS The Future Starrs

Ark Universe with Ryan Reeves VS Brett Storm With Adam Masters

Josh Scott, David Haskins and Yelich Anderson VS Aidanator, Nathan Clarke and Tamer

Main Event SFW World Championship Career VS Title Match: King Slim (c) VS Chris White

SFW Friday Night Carnage 39

Intro

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to SFW Friday Night Carnage 39 BAYBAY! We are two nights away from the Heir to the Throne Tournament and tonight we have a stacked card for you so lets get into it right now!!

Opening Match: Kin Takeshi VS Chris Goliath

Interesting to See Chris Goliath back here, we haven't seen him in a while and normally he's with his tag team partner well tonight he faces the man who is arguably the favorite for the Heir to the Throne Tournament but considering how good Goliath can be in singles competition Takeshi might just have a challenge on his hands. Takeshi now making his way out here, Its almost impossible to get a read on Takeshi, he is one of the most mysterious wrestlers in SFW and it will be interesting to see what they do. Alright both men in the ring and here we go, Goliath runs at Takeshi and he goes to crush him in the corner but Takeshi moves out of the way and Grabs Goliath from behind, he tries for the Snap German Suplex but Goliath overpowers Takeshi and breaks the waist lock, Goliath turns around and goes to clothesline Takeshi but Takeshi ducks it again, Takeshi runs to the opposite end of the ring and he runs back and dropkicks goliath into the corner! Goliath comes out of the corner and Takeshi nails him with the Kin Kombo and then Follows it up with a Snap German Suplex! Kin now in the corner, he calls for Goliath to get up, Goliath back to his feet and Takeshi Nails him with Black Sun! Cover by Takeshi and he gets the three count!

Winner: Kin Takeshi!

Takeshi picks up the victory here tonight building up his momentum heading into SFW Heir to The Throne and he is definitely favored to win the tournament and if he does I'm almost certain that he will be the World Champion very soon and if not world champion just a champion in general. Alright lets move onto our next match. 

The Roundtable of Excellence VS The Future Starrs

The Roundtable making there way out to the ring, these two men are both champions with Almas holding the Television Championship and Cutler holding the Lightweight Championship, they've been somewhat successful as a tag team but not as successful as these two. The Future Starrs reunited in SFW back on the japan Tour as these two were a top tag team back in japan being one of the top tag teams over there and they've been quite successful over here. Alright lets start the match, Kirby and Cutler begin the match, Kirby and Cutler lock up, Cutler comes ahead with a headlock, Kirby pushes Cutler off of him, Cutler rebounds Kirby goes for a dropkick but Cutler blocks it, Cutler now goes and runs against the ropes, he rebounds into a Kip Up Clothesline from Kirby, Kirby now springboards off the ropes with a Lionsault but Cutler moves out of the way but Kirby landed on his feet, Cutler runs at Kirby and Nails him with a Sling Blade, Kirby gets back up, Cutler goes for a superkick but Kirby catches it, he spins Cutler around and then catches him for a German but Cutler blocks it, he breaks the waist lock and gets Kirby in position for a dragon Suplex, he goes for the dragon but Kirby flips over onto his feet, Cutler turns around into a massive knee strike from Kirby, Cutler rocked, Kirby runs against the ropes and rebounds into a jumping hurricanruna from the lightweight champion! Kirby down, Cutler drags him over to his corner, Almas tags in, Cutler gets Kirby up for a suplex and Almas goes to the top rope and assists in the take down of Kirby from Suplex position! Cover by Almas but Kirby up at 2, Almas gets Kirby up, and he goes for a back suplex but Kirby flips over onto his feet. Almas turns around, Kirby goes for a suplex but Almas catches it, he spins Kirby around and nails him with an Enzuguri to the back of the head! Kirby hung up in the ropes, Almas runs against the ropes and nails Kirby with a knee to the face while he's hung up in the ropes! Almas tags in Cutler, Cutler goes to the top rope, Almas gets Kirby up in electric Chair position but Kirby hits Almas with a reverse Frankensteiner! Cutler now goes for a top rope dropkick but Kirby runs into the Corner avoiding it, Cutler goes for a corner dropkick but again Kirby moves out of the way and he jumps over to his corner and tags in Starr! Starr in, Cutler goes for a clothesline but Starr ducks it, he runs into the corner, double jumps up and nails Cutler with a standing moonsault! Cutler gets back up, Starr takes him from behind and nails him with a bulldog, Cutler now kneeling down and Starr catches him with a Superkick! Cutler down now, Starr now goes to the top rope, he goes for the shooting starr press but Cutler gets the knees up! Cutler now gets Starr up, he sets him up in position and nails him with the kingdom keeper! Cover by Cutler but Starr up at 2! Cutler now gets Starr up, he goes for Long Live the prince but Starr catches the leg, Starr takes him down, Jack Knife Cover, Cutler up at 2 but just as he gets up Starr Nails him with a Superkick! Starr now goes to the top rope again, he goes for the Shooting Starr Press Again but Almas comes in and throws him off the top rope! Kirby goes in to take out Almas but Almas catches him with an Enzuguri! Cutler now gets back to his feet, he brings Starr over to the corner, Almas tagged in, Cutler sets Starr up for the Kingdom Keeper again and just as he lifts him up Almas super kicks Starr as Cutler drops him! They're not done though as just as Cutler leaves the ring Almas tags him back in, Almas gets Starr up on his shoulders in electric chair position and Cutler nails him with a top rope Codebreaker as Almas nails him with an electric chair facebuster! Cover by Cutler and The Roundtable pick up the victory!

Winners: The Roundtable of Excellence!

I mean if Ice Cold weren't in the Roundtable as well you'd think this tag unit might by in line for a tag title match but i highly doubt they'll challenge them so tonight the lightweight champion and the television champion pick up a nice win tonight. OK lets move onto our next match.

Ark Universe with Ryan Reeves VS Brett Storm With Adam Masters

Ark and Reeves out here first, these two are set to face Strike Force and Overheel this weekend at SFW Heir to the Throne but tonight Ark will take on Brett Storm in singles competition with Ryan Reeves at Ringside to counteract Adam Masters. Speaking of which here come the two members of strike force who will be in the match this sunday and its scheduled to be a six man tag with Reeves and Ark apparently having a partner. Alright here we go Storm and Ark in the ring lets get this match started and right out of the gate Storm charges at Ark in the corner just pounding away on him with strikes and he pulls Ark out of the corner and nails him with an Arm wring Clothesline! Storm now beating Ark down with punch after punch and now gets Ark up and he nails Ark with a suplex Neckbreaker! Cover by Storm but Ark up at 1, Storm now picks up Ark and goes for Full Nelson Slam but Ark breaks the full nelson and for the first time in this match he gets some offense in by hitting Storm with a hurricanruna! Storm ends up in the corner, Ark charges at him with a corner dropkick and follows it up with a monkey flip! Storm now in the middle of the ring in seated position and Ark hits him with a running kick to the back and then hits him with a blockbuster from seated position! Cover by Ark, Storm up at 2, Ark gets Storm up he goes for a German Suplex but Storm lands on his feet, he catches Ark from behind and nails him with Saito Suplex! Ark gets back up in the corner and Storm nails him with a corner clothesline and then follows it up with an Exploder Suplex! Ark now in the middle of the ring and Storm charges at him with a running elbow drop and Storm gets the Cover but Ark up at 2! Storm gets Ark up, he gets him in position for a sidewalk slam but Ark Counters and Reverses the sidewalk slam into one of his own! Storm in seated position Ark goes to kick Storm in the back but Storm slips underneath and grabs Ark's leg from under him and pulls him down, Storm now on top and he locks Ark in a Single Leg Boston Crab, Ark though crawls to the ropes and he barely makes it, Storm now distracting the ref arguing that he tapped out, Masters meanwhile goes to hit Ark with a strike but Reeves makes sure that doesn't happen hitting Masters with a Sanity Breaker taking him out! Storm now gets Ark up, he sets him up for the bullet but Ark blocks it and then hits him with Universe 79! Storm falls to his knees, Ark now runs against the ropes and rebounds nailing Storm with a Shining wizard! Cover by Ark and Storm up at 2! Ark now goes to the top rope and he goes for the Cosmic bang but OVERHEEL PULLS STORM OUT OF THE RING! Saving him temporarily, Ark Still on the top rope and he nails the two men with a massive Corckscrew moonsault! But Overheel pushed Storm out of the way! Ark gets back up and Storm nails him with a Bullet on the outside! Ark rocked Storm throws him back into the ring, Storm gets Ark up and he nails him with the Storm Driver! Cover by Storm and he gets the 3 Count!

Winner: Brett Storm!

Storm picks up the Victory but now Overheel and Masters on the outside beating down Ryan Reeves and Storm meanwhile beating down Ark in the ring! Overheel now gets Reeves up and he throws him into Masters who nails Reeves with a summer Breeze! Overheel and Masters now get into the ring, Storm gets Ark up, he holds him in position as Masters delivers a Summer Breeze to Ark! And Storm Follows it with a Storm! And then Overheel finishes it with a Corckscrew Moonsault to Ark! Wait a minute now Summer goes under the ring and grabs something he reveals that its a strike force shirt! He hands it Overheel and Overheel takes it and puts it on! Overheel has joined Strike Force just ahead of Heir to the Throne! Well now Strike force all posing in the ring 3 of the now 4 members in the ring together and it brings into question exactly what effect this Team will have on SFW but we just better hope that Reeves and Ark have a great partner. Ok its time for our last match before the main event its a six man tag with six of the participants in the Heir to the Throne Tournament.

Josh Scott, David Haskins & Yelich Anderson VS Aidanator, Nathan Clarke & Tamer

Yelich coming down first and the mic drops down so here we go with Yelich's Introduction.

Yelich Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen I am coming to you tonight weighing in at exactly 243 and a quarter of a pound, I am the former SFW World Television champion and Future Heir to the Throne Tournament winner: YEEEELLLICH ANDERSON! ANDERSON!

Anderson definitely a crowd favourite in SFW but he hasn't exactly been that successful in regards to championships and big matches. Haskins now making his way out to the ring and he looks focused and ready for the tournament, the former Lightweight Champion is definitely looking good right now. Josh Scott, an unproven talent but he'll have a massive test since he's facing the mystery opponent and we still have no idea who that is. Aidanator now coming out and this man is dangerous, he is currently undefeated in SFW but if there is any man that has come close its David Haskins. Nathan Clarke out next he recently built up some momentum when he joined strike force and has been on a good run of dominance lately. Now finally here comes Tamer, its interesting that he's teaming up with Aidanator and Nathan Clarke considering he's facing Aidanator in his first round match and Nathan Clarke did cost him the Continental Championship. Alright here we go Tamer and David Haskins starting this match off, Haskins and Tamer look like they're about to lock up but Tamer tags himself up and tags in Clarke, Tamer rolls out of the ring and leans on the announce table, Clarke gets in the ring and then locks up with Haskins, he takes him down with a headlock, Haskins counters into a headscissors, Clarke kips up, they both get back up, Clarke goes for a clothesline but Haskins ducks it and catches Clarke with a swinging neckbreaker, Clarke gets back up, Haskins goes for a hurricanruna on him but Clarke Reverses it, he gets him in powerbomb position, Haskins counters into a sunset flip, Clarke up at 1, Haskins goes for a dropkick, Clarke blocks it, Haskins gets back up and Clarke grabs him and goes for a belly to belly suplex but Haskins flips over onto his feet, Clarke turns around into an Enzuguri from Haskins, Clarke now on his knees, Haskins runs against the ropes and rebounds but Clarke pops up and Nails him with a massive clothesline turning him inside out. Clarke now gets Haskins up and he nails him with a Fishermen's Suplex! Clarke now tags in Aidan, Clarke gets Aidan up in powerslam position and he powerslams down onto the ground and Aidan follows it up with a running Senton! Cover by Aidan but Haskins up at 2, Aidan now tries for a DDT on Haskins but Haskins drives Aidan into the Corner back first! Haskins now moves him out of the corner and then catches him and nails him with an inverted tornado DDT! Haskins now goes over to his corner and tags Scott, Scott comes in, Aidan gets back to his feet and from behind Scott gets Aidan with a legdrop bulldog, Aidan now kneeling down, Scott rebounds off the ropes with a running dropkick! Aidan rolls out of the ring, Scott feeling some momentum, he runs against the ropes and he rebounds and then nails Aidan with a Tope Con Hilo! Scott now gets Aidan Up, Haskins goes to the top rope meanwhile and Scott Holds Aidan in place while Haskins nails him with a moonsault to the outside, Anderson now goes to the top rope and Anderson jumps off the top rope and nails Aidan with a diving Elbow drop! Clarke now comes over as he's seen enough but He gets knocked down by a double dropkick from Haskins and Scott! Scott and Haskins now get Aidan up, Haskins nails Aidan with a Round House Kick, Scott hits him with the freak of nature and Anderson catches him as he springs back up and Nails him with a Mic Check! Scott rolling back into the ring, Haskins goes to the apron and he nails Aidan with a Springboard Moonstomp! The ref now at a count of 9 and he hits the 10 count!

Winners Via Countout: David Haskins, Joshua Scott and Yelich Anderson!

Well Scott, Haskins and Anderson win but Via Countout and Tamer just kinda stood there all match ignoring his partners which is fair enough I guess considering what Clarke did to him and What Aidan could do to him at Heir To the Throne. Alright its time for our main event.

Main Event SFW World Championship Career VS Title Match: King Slim (c) VS Chris White

Well here he is, the man who could have his last night in SFW end right now, Chris White is a former SFW Television Champion and has been a very good competitor in SFW but tonight he puts that all on the line for one last shot at glory. And now the fastest rising Star of SFW, the man who debuted and then went straight after the world championship and in his first title match he won the world title, he is one of the guys who wasn't in SFW at the beginning but has been very successful. Both men in the ring and the referee raising up the championship, Both men ready and the ref calls for the bell and this match is underway. White and Slim meet in the middle of the ring and lock up, Slim breaks it and tries to kick White in the gut but White catches the kick and Nails Slim with a dragon screw leg whip, Slim now gets back up and White hits Slim with a running cross body! Slim now in the corner, White charges at Slim and Tries to hit him with a corner Clothesline but Slim moves out of the way, this doesn't stop White though who jumps up and Nails Slim with a Second Rope moonsault! Slim now rolling out of the ring, White goes after him outside of the ring but Slim tricked him and Nails him with a Superkick! White now on his hands and Knees and he gets a knee strike for his troubles! Slim now throws White back into the ring, Slim goes to the top rope and he goes for a frog splash but White gets the Knees up, Slim now rolls into the corner, White back to his feet, Slim in seated position and White Nails him with a dropkick to his seated opponent! White now takes Slim out of the ring and he turns him around and goes for a German Suplex but Slim flips over onto his feet and Slim now Grabs White from behind and Nails him with an Inverted spike DDT! Slim with the Cover but White up at 1! Slim though not giving White any Space and he immediantly locks White in a Dragon Sleeper! White though rolls himself over and gets to the ropes! Slim holds it until the four count where he breaks it but he picks up White in position for a Northern lights suplex but White reverses it and then sets Slim up for a Brainbuster! White rolls through and Grabs the leg of Slim and hits him with a Fishermans Suplex! White Bridges into the cover but Slim up at 1, White though like Slim not giving Slim any space he gets Slim up in position for a German maybe looking for that Trio of German Suplexes but Slim counters with an Arm Drag and then Slim locks in Catal Mutilation! White now moves himself over to the ropes and Barely makes it getting the rope with the tip of his toes, Slim now getting frustrated, he Brings White over to the middle of the ring, he sets him up for the essential Elliminator but White Counters with a Back Body Drop! Slim now goes over to the ropes and tries to hold on but White overpowers him with a O'Connor Rolls that he changes into a German Suplex and White then gets that Trio and then Bridges into the Cover but Slim up at 2! White now calling for Slim to get up, he's Calling for the Olympic Slam, Slim back to his feet, he goes to Grab Slim but Slim rakes the eyes off White! White can't see a thing, Slim catches him and Nails him with the Northern Lights and then Rolls through into a Brainbuster! Slim not giving White any Room he gets him back up and takes him to the middle of the ring and Nails him with the Essential Eliminator! And then Slim locks in TALITE! White in the middle of the ring nowhere to go he's refusing to give up but he's fading, White about to pass out and he taps out!

Winner and Still SFW World Champion: King Slim!

Well Slim retains here tonight and you all know what that means, since White did put his career on the line that means he's done. White Leaving the ring now, Slim raising the championship. White saying goodbye to the SFW Crowd and I guess thats gonna end it off we will see you tomorrow night for SFW Saturday Night Battlefield but Until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY

Guest Smith

A short but sweet win for Takeshi. I love how you've been using him and I can't wait for the Heir To The Throne tournament. It should be great to watch the progression through the tournament and hopefully, the rumored favorite comes out on top and Takeshi wins it. I'm glad he's building up some momentum so early in his SFW career. Hopefully, he gains another win in his match against Catio on the next show.

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 17

Intro

WHATS UP BAYBAY! Welcome To the last show before SFW Heir to the Throne where 7 of the tournament participants are in action, of course the one not in action is the mystery participant but enough about that tonight let’s get started with some singles action.

Opening Match: Nathan Clarke VS Tamer

Clarke obviously has provoked Tamer recently but Tamer also provoked Clarke by refusing to tag in during their six man tag match last night on Carnage, it’s interesting that these two built up a miniature rivalry when they’re not even facing each other in the tournament. Alright let’s get started now and right out of the gate Clarke with a corner Body Splash! Tamer bounces out of the corner and Clarke catches him with a belly to belly overhead Suplex! Clarke gets back up, Tamer on his hands and knees and Clarke goes for a running knee strike but Tamer moves out of the way, he grabs Clarke from behind and catches him with a schoolboy pin, Clarke up immediately but just as he gets up Tamer catches him with a dropkick. Clarke now rolls out of the ring but Tamer uncharacteristically goes and nails Clarke with a Tope Con Hilo! Tamer now throws Clarke back into the ring, He waits for Clarke to get back up, Clarke back to his feet, Tamer goes for a springboard Clothesline but Clarke catches Tamer with a forearm! Clarke now gets Tamer up, Gutwrench position and he nails Tamer with a gutwrench Suplex! Clarke now sets Tamer up in the corner and he sets him up for the top rope german but Tamer now elbowing Clarke in the face, Clarke drops down and Tamer takes advantage with a moonsault! Tamer now gets Clarke up again, he gets him in full nelson position from behind and he goes for a Dragon Suplex but Clarke lands on his feet. Clarke now runs at Tamer, he goes for a spear but Tamer moves out of the way, Clarke turns himself around and rebounds off the ropes but Tamer catches him with a Pele Kick! Clarke rocked, Tamer sets Clarke up and he Nails him with a falcon Arrow! Tamer now drags Clarke underneath the corner, he goes for the reverse 450 but Clarke moves out of the way! Clarke gets Tamer up now and he nails him with a snap Fisherman’s Suplex and rolls through follow it up with a Fisherman’s Driver! Cover by Clarke but Tamer up at 2! Clarke now grabs Tamer and he sets him up on the top rope, he goes for the top rope German suplex and its looks like he hit it but at the last minute Tamer flipped himself over, Clarke in spider position holding himself on the top rope, Tamer now jumps and Nails Clarke with a top rope reverse Frankensteiner but Clarke gets up almost immediantly and he grabs Tamer from behind and nails him with a massive release German Suplex! Both men down now, Clarke hit that last move on instinct alone. Clarke and Tamer get back to their feet at the last minute, both in opposite corners. They both walk slowly into the middle of the ring, Clarke chops Tamer in the chest, Tamer returns the Chop, Clarke now hits a forearm, Tamer responds in kind. Clarke’s had enough and goes for an Axehandle but Tamer ducks it and he catches him for the lumbar check! Cover by Tamer but Clarke up at 2! Tamer now calls for Clarke to get back up, He gets Clarke up for the Intervention but Clarke escapes, Clarke grabs Tamer and Nails him with a double handed sit out  choke bomb! Cover by Clarke but Tamer up at 2! Clarke now rolls into the corner and starts calling for the Brogue kick, Tamer gets back to his feet and he’s facing away from Clarke, Tamer slowly turns around and Clarke almost hits him with the Brogue Kick but Tamer ducks it and Grabs Clarke in Inverted DDT Position and Nails him with Terminal Velocity! Cover by Tamer and he gets the Three Count!

Winner: Tamer!

An excellent opening contest from both men. Tamer coming out victorious here tonight but if Strike Force was present you’d have to think the outcome may have been different. Alright let’s move onto our next match.

David Haskins & Josh Scott VS The Roundtable of Excellence

Haskins and Scott entering together and this is their second time tagging together and after their six man tag match last night it should be interesting to see how the do in a tag team scenario against the more experienced tag team of Cutler and Almas. Speaking of which here comes in the roundtable, both men holding a title although not tag gold these two men are a very good tag team. Alright here we go, Scott and Almas starting this off interestingly enough at one point all of these men have competed in the lightweight division and three of them have held the lightweight championship. Scott has taken Almas down with a nice headlock, Almas counters with a headscissors, Scott kips back up, both men back up, Almas runs at Scott, Scott takes him down with an Arm Drag and gets an Armlock on Almas, Almas takes Scott over and gets a pinfall but Scott up immediately. Scott now goes for a clothesline on Almas but Almas ducks it, he kicks scott in the back and As Scott turns around Almas nails him with a Hurricanruna! Scott now gets back up and is in the corner, Almas taunts the crowd and then runs at Scott but Scott comes out of the corner with a running Crossbody! Scott now gets back to his feet he grabs Almas in inverted DDT Position, he takes him over to his corner, Haskins tags in, Scott hits Almas with a Backbreaker from inverted DDT position and he holds him there while Haskins hits a top rope double stomp! Cover by Haskins but Almas up at 2, Haskins waits for Almas to get up, Almas on his hands and knees, Haskins runs against the ropes, as he rebounds Cutler smashes him in the back with a rope assisted Enzuguri, Haskins distracted, Almas grabs Haskins from behind and Nails him with a dragon suplex! Haskins down now, Almas grabs him by the Arm and then starts stomping the head of Haskins pulling him up by the arm each time to stomp his head back down. He does this three times before tagging in Cutler, Almas gets Haskins up in position for a powerbomb, Almas and Cutler go for the powerbomb double stomp combo but Haskins reverse the power bomb into a hurricanrana and Cutler inadvertently  double stomps Almas! Cutler shocked, Haskins catches Cutler from behind and he german suplexes him into the corner! Cutler now in seated in the corner, Haskins steps out and he charges at Cutler and nails him with a hesitation Dropkick! Haskins now takes Cutler out of the corner and in the middle of the ring he nails him with a fishermans buster! Cover by Haskins but Cutler up at 2! Haskins now calling for Cutler to get back up, Cutler gets back to his feet , Haskins goes for the roundhouse kick but Cutler ducks it and he catches Haskins from behind with a snap release german suplex! Both men down, Scott and Almas both calling for a tag, Almas tags in but Haskins can’t make it to Scott in time, Almas gets Haskins up and Nails him with a snap DDT! Almas now gets Haskins up, he sets him up for a suplex but Haskins blocks it, Haskins changes it into a Brainbuster! Haskins now gets back up and he jumps over to his corner and immediantly tags in Scott. Almas gets back up, he goes for a clothesline but Scott ducks it and he dropkicks Cutler off the apron, Almas now charges at Scott again but Scott takes him down with a big boot! Almas gets back up to his feet, Scott catches him and nails him with a powerslam! Cover by Scott but Almas up at 2! Almas now scurries over to the corner, Scott runs to the opposite corner and he nails Almas with a running European Uppercut! Almas now bounces out of the corner and Scott gets him up for Great Scott but Cutler runs in and he turns Scott around and Superkicks Scott! Scott Rocked, Cutler goes and takes Haskins out with a Cutler over the ropes! Haskins bounces off the apron onto the floor, Cutler gets Scott up, Almas tells Cutler to get him in position and as Cutler lifts Scott up for the kingdom keeper Almas Nails him with a superkick! Cover by Almas and they get the three count!

Winners: The Roundtable of Excellence

The Almas and Cutler pick up a victory over the Heir To The Throne participants hear tonight but it was a very good performance on the part of Haskins and Scott, with them barely not picking up the victory and in fact if they’d hadn’t isolated Scott maybe the roundtable would’ve lost here tonight. Alright let’s move onto our next match with Kin Takeshi taking on Angelo Catio.

Kin Takeshi VS Angelo Catio

Catio making his way out here first, the former SFW World Tag Champion has recently had a bit of a violent break up with his now former tag team partner Daniel Vice, It should be interesting to see how Catio does. Takeshi now on his way out the mysterious assassin like wrestler who comes in and just leaves once he’s done his business should be interesting to see how he performs against a more experienced opponent. Alright both men in the ring and here we go. Catio now not charging at Takeshi instead taking a more methodical approach with a lock up with Takeshi, Catio takes control with an Arm lock, transitions into a hammerlock, Takeshi rolls out of it, Catio now only controlling the wrist, Takeshi takes control of the head of Catio with a headlock, he takes Catio down to the ground, Catio now gets the headscissors, Takeshi kips up, Catio back up Immediantly, Catio catches Takeshi with a headlock takedown, Takeshi counters into a headscissors, Catio kips up and both men stare down! Catio now goes for a clothesline on Takeshi but Takeshi Counters with a swinging neckbreaker, Catio now goes into the corner, Takeshi goes for a corner Big boot but Catio moves out of the way, He catches from behind goes for a half nelson suplex but Takeshi flips over onto his feet, Catio turns around into a spin kick from Takeshi! Catio down, Takeshi goes to the top rope, he goes for a double foot stomp but Catio moves into the corner, Takeshi Rolls through, Catio comes out of the corner and he nails Takeshi with a clothesline! Catio now gets Takeshi back up to his feet, he goes for a snap suplex but Takeshi lands on his feet turns around and Nails Catio with a Snap German Suplex! Catio though Rolls through and Nails Takeshi with a dropkick to the back! Catio now going to the top rope maybe thinking Five Knuckle Shuffle from the top but Wait a Minute Daniel Vice on the stage and he’s distracting Catio, Catio on the top rope still and Takeshi takes advantage he runs up and hits Catio with a Frankensteiner from the top rope! Catio now down, Takeshi calls for him to get back up, Catio back to his feet and Takeshi nails him with Black Sun! Cover by Takeshi and he picks up the Victory!

Winner: Kin Takeshi

Takeshi with a victory here but give the assist to Daniel Vice, costing his former tag team partner, Vice now making his leave. Catio rolls out of the ring, he just looks pissed off now but Takeshi with another win. Alright let’s move onto our next matchup, the main event.

Main Event: Yelich Anderson VS Aidanator

Anderson making his way to the ring and apparently he’s saving his voice for the tournament since he says he’s gonna be yelling extra loud that night. Aidanator now coming out to the ring and it’s a very interesting contest for us to see here considering they could face off in the second round of the tournament but who knows. Alright this match starts right now and Aidan Right out of the gate with a massive corner clothesline attempt on Anderson but Anderson moves out of the way, he gets a school boy pin on Aidan but Aidan kicks out at 2! Aidan now in kneeling position and Anderson nails him with a kneeling superkick, Anderson now gets Aidan up and he tries for a suplex but Aidan blocks it and Suplexes Anderson into the corner! Aidan now stomping Anderson in the corner and he gets Anderson out of the corner and Nails him with a powerbomb! Cover by Aidan but Anderson up at 2! Aidan now sets him up for a DDT but Anderson pushes Aidan into the corner Back first and Aidan releases the front facelock, Anderson now pummelling Aidan with Strikes but Aidan just has had enough he stands back up and he pushes Anderson away and then charges at him with a spear! Anderson down and now Aidan throws Anderson out of the ring, oh my god no, Aidan takes Anderson onto the announce table and he’s got him set up and he Piledrives him through the announce table! Aidan now goes back into the ring and he just waits on the ref to count, Anderson completely out, a count of 7 by the ref, Anderson not even moving but it doesn’t matter because the Ref reaches the 10 Count!

Winner Via Countout: Aidanator

Well there it is. I guess that was Aidans way of getting revenge for his countout loss last night but that’s that. Alright that’s gonna do it for tonight’s SFW we’ll see you all tomorrow for the Heir to The Throne Pay-Per-View but Until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

SFW Heir to The Throne Match Line Up

RCMSE_SX1DtsGLJ-xNSciWmRp8INO7ep1yWzpAEt

Opening Match First Round Match: Yelich Anderson VS Nathan Clarke 4QjBir22VmuzHY1OFoqQzZ3rLfrn3siF1Cm_YAmK

In the first Round match of the Heir to the throne tournament, an Old rivalry will be reignited as the two former SFW World Television Champions will face each other as Strike Force’s Nathan Clarke takes on Yelich Anderson. These two have a big history with Yelich and Clarke facing off multiple times in both a qualifying match for the Heist ladder match, a ladder match for the television championship but on all occasions Yelich has come out on top. So will Clarke be able to beat Yelich this time? Or will Yelich beat Clarke for the third time to advance?

Tamer VS Aidanator 0FZLSl116nP2NfDJrYklAzrrPsSX5Rk3aw2hf-dU

In a match featuring two men who have been very impressive recently, former SFW Continental Champion Tamer will face Aidanator in the first round. Aidanator of course has never been pinned or submitted. Tamer has been very successful in SFW being the second ever continental Champion and only recently losing it to Adam Masters however you’d have to think that title loss is going to affect him going into this match.

David Haskins VS Kin Takeshi Y36y79wQ8PkZUUL0WTOvWaof8oHGpIWoHQGbGk7_

This is certainly an interesting match, the undefeated Kin Takeshi faces The Underrated David Haskins one on one. Takeshi has dominated pretty much every opponent he’s faced in SFW so far with only a two exceptions to this but even then he defeated them with a slight amount of effort, Haskins on the other hand is a former Lightweight Champion and one of the better all around wrestlers in SFW. Takeshi is probably going to have a harder time with Haskins due to him being a different kind of opponent to his normal ones.

Josh Scott VS ???OpEf0bjgCnwaVWXS5g2Om0NFd5KKp8OWgtKKEruK

In the final first round match in the Heir To the Throne Tournament Josh Scott takes on the mystery opponent in a match that we honestly have barely any information on. Scott has been doing extremely well in SFW so far and it’s hard to say whether he’d be shocked by his mystery opponent or not. Scott seems to be prepared based off his most recent contests with his most recent match taking two men to defeat him but we’ll find out at Heir to the Throne

Winner of Clarke/Anderson VS Winner of Tamer/Aidanator

Winner of Scott/??? VS Winner of Takeshi/Haskins

Exhibition Match: Ark Universe, Ryan Reeves & ??? VS Strike Force (Overheel, Brett Storm & SFW Continental Champion Adam Masters) ci4RNFCh7jQA1Uyng1preA3IpCFw3cfYu90E3_1j

In what should be an excellent six man tag team match, Strike force will face off with Ark, Ryan and their mystery partner. Ark and Reeves together hold one Lightweight Championship and One World Championship with Reeves being the first ever SFW World Championship and Ark Being a former Lightweight Champion. Storm and Overheel have yet to win championship gold in SFW but Masters is off course the current reigning SFW Continental Champion. Strike Force though do have more experience as a tag team but Reeves and Ark are very skilled wrestlers. This match is definitely very even without even mentioning the mystery participant who could be literally anyone.

Main Event: Heir to the Throne Tournament Final

Post your predictions for the the Pay-Per-View!