WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

Slater Forums Wrestling (Signs up always Available) Slammy Award Winning!

Wrestling Name:  Titan

Weight: 435 lbs.

Height: 6-10

Finisher(s): 

Finisher 1:  Banzai Drop

Finisher 2: Last Ride Powerbomb

Submission Finisher: Rear Naked Choke Submission

Signature(s) 

Signature 1: Full Nelson Bomb

Signature 2: Spear

Gimmick: Man-beast- Machine Monster someone that is big and imposing using their strength and size to their advantage.

Attire: Vader like Attire but all Black with a black mask

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Tweener

Tag Team: No

At SFW Friday Night Carnage 22, We have a massive main event as the Television championship will be on the line as in his first title defense Nathan Clarke Defends against former champion Chris White as White invokes his Rematch clause, Not only that we will see Hollow in action as he takes on Liam Starr, Thats not all as Chris Goliath will take on Will Slater and Flaming Dragon in a handicap match and also Yelich Anderson takes on Heist Briefcase holder Mil Almas 

Wrestling Name (preferably First+Last): Adam Masters

Weight: 240 lbs

Height: 6"3

Finisher(s): Summer Breeze (Superkick) , Champagne SuperKneebar (Kneebar),

Signature(s): Bloody Sunday (Pele Kick),  European Clutch (Double Wrist Clutch Flip into Bridging Cradle Pin)

Gimmick: Rockstar

Attire: Same as Adam Rose's tights but black and white roses

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Heel

Tag Team: None

(I'll be a Gajiin. An Indy Superstar in NJPW before joining Slater Forums Wrestling after the tour)

Wrestling Name (preferably First+Last): Gary Kirby

Weight: 193

Height: 6'1

Finisher #1: Sable Bomb

Finisher #2: Zoidberg Elbow

Signature #1: STOP! Enziguri (Screams STOP! and a running opponent with his hand to their face which makes the opponent stop, then he hit's them with a Enziguri) (Sets up Finisher #2)

Signature #2: Stalled Suplex Eye Poke (looks like he's going for a stalled suplex, but after a while he lets the opponent down and pokes them in the eyes) (Sets up Finisher #1)

Gimmick: Martin Kirby from WCPW's gimmick (From England but is in Japan training to get in SFW)

Attire: Black trunks with Kirby in puffy letters on the back and Kirby (the video game character) chasing a star on the front

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Face

Tag Team: none

SFW Friday Night Carnage 22

Intro

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to SFW Friday Night Carnage, Tonight we have some great matches tonight so lets kick it off right now as we kick this off with Yelich Anderson taking on Mil Almas

Match 1: Mil Almas VS Yelich Anderson

Now both these men competed in the Heist Ladder match but While Almas won that match Anderson lost and well you know the rest, The interesting part is that these 2 have never faced off in singles competition so we should be in for a treat. Alright here we go and Almas offers a handshake very out of character for the luchador, Anderson looking sceptical but he accepts anyway but he shouldn’t have because Mil Almas kicks him in the gut and Now Almas just nailing Anderson with a load of strikes and now Almas runs at the Ropes, Springboard Moonsault onto Anderson! Cover by Almas 1…Kickout at 1 by Anderson. Almas waiting for Anderson to get up, Anderson back up, Almas goes for a Superkick but Anderson ducks underneath it and Nails Almas with a Clothesline! Anderson now going to the top rope, he goes for a splash off the top rope but Almas moves out of the way and Anderson eats the Mat, Almas now gets Anderson up and he hits him with a Nice Suplex! Almas now gets Anderson back up and he hits him a Dropkick! Almas now going to the top rope, he goes for a moonsault on Anderson and he hits it! Cover by Almas 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Anderson, Almas now in position looking for a Superkick on Anderson, Anderson back up, Almas goes for the Superkick but Anderson ducks it, Almas turns around and gets hit with a big boot! Now Anderson gets Almas up in position for the Anderbomb and he hits it! Cover by Anderson 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Almas, Anderson now calling for Almas to get up, Almas back up, Anderson Sets him up for the Mic Check but Almas powers out of it and Hits him with a Superkick! Now Almas preparing to hit Corredor de la muerte on Anderson, Anderson on his hands and knees and Almas hits Corredor de la muerte! Cover By Almas 1…2…3! Almas gets the victory

Winner: Mil Almas

Very Impressive Victory by Mil Almas and that definitely shows that he deserves to be the Heist Briefcase Holder, Wait a minute now Almas beating down Anderson, Now running out here is Liam Starr Trying to get Almas off of Anderson, Now Brett storm getting out here attacking Liam Starr, Now Dunstan 2K coming out here getting Brett Storm off of Liam Starr and Now Tamer Coming out here attacking Dustan 2K. Everything has broken down here and all 6 of these men are brawling, Anderson throws Almas out of the ring, Dunstan gets Tamer out of the ring and Starr gets Storm out of the ring! Now the 6 men starring down at each other from in and out of the ring (FDHogan’s Music Hits) Well it looks like our GM has something to say about this.

FDHogan: Listen up Brothers! All 6 of you coming out here and fighting is very interesting and its given me an Idea. At Heatwave we will have a Mini-Tournament with 3 matches on the Pre-show with the winners of those 3 matches competing in a triple threat match for a Unique Opportunity which will be revealed at a later Date, So How Does that sound to the 6 of you?
All 6 men nodding and agreeing all very happy with the decision that FDHogan has made and with that now we have to get to our next match as Chris Goliath is in a handicap match

Match 2: Chris Goliath VS Flaming Dragon & Will Slater

Well this isn’t really a handicap match considering the size of Chris Goliath he could easily beat these 2, I mean if anything this is a handicap match for Slater and Dragon. Here we go now Dragon and Slater will both be allowed in the ring at the same time at the request of Goliath, Dragon and Slater Run at Goliath but both get knocked down with a clothesline each, Both men now back up and the both get clotheslined back down. Goliath now gets Slater up and He gets him in the position for an electric chair and he drops him face first onto Slater! Now Goliath gets Dragon and Slater up and He locks in a Mortal Destroyer on both men at the Same time and both men Tap!

Winner: Chris Goliath

Well that was a nice Victory but Goliath not releasing the hold on Dragon and Slater (Aidanator’s theme hits) Here Comes Aidanator, Goliath Releases the Hold now Goliath and Aidanator brawling in the ring, Aidanator hits him with a DDT! Aidanator gets him up tries for the piledriver but goliath gets out of it and Escapes the ring (FDHogan’s theme hits) Well our GM out here for the second time tonight and he’s gonna address this.

FDHogan: Well listen up you 2, I understand you 2 both wanna be the top dog in SFW brother! So here’s what I’m gonna do at heatwave you 2 will go 1 on 1 and that match will be No Disqualifications Brother!

FDHogan now heading back to the back and this match is Made for Heatwave Goliath VS Aidanator No Disqualifications that match is gonna be intense as hell but that’s at Heatwave we have another match up next as one of the men who was announced for the that mini tournament on the heatwave Pre-show will be in action as Liam Starr Takes on The man who’s been in the head of Ropati for weeks Hollow.

Match 3: Hollow VS Liam Starr

This should be an interesting match, Starr of course looking to build some momentum heading into heatwave and Hollow could be looking to get a win in order to continue to get into the head of Ropati. Here we go Hollow with a clothesline to Starr right out of the gate, Hollow gets Starr back up and hits him with a snap suplex, Hollow going to the top rope goes for a diving splash and he hits it! Hollow still not going for the cover for some reason, instead he goes to the top rope again and he goes for that top rope Diving headbutt and he hits it! Hollow still not going for the cover instead he gets Starr back up in position for a fisherman suplex but instead hits a Fisherman Neckbreaker! Hollow now waiting for Starr to get up calling for the Madman cutter (Ropati’s theme hits) Wait what the hell is Ropati doing out here, Hollow distracted now both men staring each other down from in the ring. WAIT A MINUTE STARR BACK UP WAITING FOR HOLLOW TO TURN AROUND, HOLLOW TURNS AROUND AND STARR HITS THE SOS! COVER BY STARR 1…2…3! STARR WINS!
Winner: Liam Starr

What an upset victory for Liam Starr! I mean you gotta give the assist to Ropati but What a Win for Starr, Hollow now staring at Ropati who’s standing at the top of the Ramp and Now ropati’s got something to say

Ropati: Hollow, you want me to embrace my dark side, You want me to turn my back on the SFW Fans. You think just because you beat me down and you cost me matches I’m gonna turn my back on them and I’m gonna prove that to you because Hollow, Tomorrow night on SFW Saturday Night Battlefield you and I are going to go one on one in the main event of the night, so you better be ready to face Me.

Ropati now heading back to the back, Hollow smiling in the middle of the ring. Alright now we have to get to our next match as Angelo Catio goes one on one with Jack Vice

Match 4: Angelo Catio VS Jack Vice

Well this is a bit of a preview for heatwave as Catio will be taking on Jack’s Brother Daniel Vice in a rematch from SFW No Escape. Here we go now Catio locks up with Vice, Catio gets ahead gets him in a headlock, then takes him down to the ground and starts beating his head in while maintaining that headlock, Catio showing a more vicious side, Catio releases the headlock, Catio gets Jack back up and gets him on his shoulder in position for the AA and He hits it BAYBAY! Catio not going for the Cover though instead opting to go for the five knuckle Shuffle and he hits it! Catio still not going for the Cover instead hits Vice with a Second Five Knuckle Shuffle! Now Catio gets Vice back to his feet and he hits him with a springboard Stunner! Catio Now gets Vice in Firemans Carry position and he hits a second AA BAYBAY! Now Catio instead of going for the Cover he locks in the STFU! Vice nowhere to go he has to Tap out!

Winner: Angelo Catio

Well Catio with the win, but wait he’s not done waiting for Vice to get back to his feet, Catio gets Vice up and he hits him with another AA! Come Catio that was uncalled for, Now Catio has a mic and he’s got something to say

Angelo Catio: Well Daniel, you saw what I just did to your brother and that’s just a sample of what you will be experiencing at Heatwave. Now over the next few weeks I’m going to be facing some of your friends and allies, I will go through each and everyone and I will show you your time is up and my Time Is now, You can’t see me!

Well Catio sending a message to his heatwave opponent Daniel Vice who will be in action tomorrow night at SFW Saturday Night Battlefield so we might hear from him. Alright its time for what everyone’s been waiting for, our main event for the SFW Television Championship Nathan Clarke in his First defence against former champion Chris White and its Happening Right Now

Main Event SFW Television Title Match: Nathan Clarke (c) VS Chris White

This Match Took place at SFW Bankheist, Nathan Clarke was the better man on that night as we can see he took the Title from White but White now looking to get Clarkes reign short at 2 weeks, which would make him the shortest reigning champ in SFW history. Here we go Clarke and White Begin by locking up but Clarke breaks it though then hits him with a big Boot! Clarke now gets White back up, Gets him in suplex position and he turns it into a facebuster! Clarke now gets White back up and he goes for Clothesline but White Ducks Underneath and Suplexes Clarke! Clarke back up, White Dropkicks him back down! White building up momentum, White gets Clarke up Goes for Verticle Suplex but Clarke Counters with the Knee to the Skull and turns it into a brainbuster! Clarke now getting White back up goes for a sidewalk Slam and he hits it! Clarke now gets white up goes for a Powerbomb but White counters into a Facebuster! White now going to the top rope, Very unusual of his style normally he sticks to the mat now he’s calling for Clarke to get up, He goes for a crossbody on Clarke who’s back to his feet but Clarke Catches him, Gets him on his shoulders firemans Carry position and he hits a rolling senton! Now Clarke goes to the Second Rope and he hits a corner slingshot Splash on White! Clarke now gets White up on top Rope, Going for that German Suplex off the top rope but White counters gets Clarke off him and now White on the top rope goes for a Cross body and he hits it This time! Clarke rolling out of the ring now walking away going to grab his title but White isn’t gonna allow that he goes after Clarke and he gets hit in the Face the belt that’s gonna Cause a DQ!
Winner Via DQ: Chris White, Therefore still SFW Television Champion: Nathan Clarke!

Well white wins the match but its Via DQ which means White technically has win which might entitle him to a second match but wait a minute Clarke locking in the cloverleaf on White just bending the spine of the former champion on the outside of the ring hurting him as much as possible (FDHogan’s theme hits) Well for the 3rd time tonight Hogan has to come and deal with this situation lets see what his decision

FDHogan: Clarke! You are going to regret getting disqualified in this match because I am making another match for Heatwave, This time for the SFW Television Championship. Nathan you will defend that title brother against Chris White in an I Quit Match Jack! So whatcha gonna do at heatwave when there is nowhere to run or hide in an I quit match Brother!

FDHogan Just announcing an I quit match for Heatwave! So far the Heatwave Card is looking good but we gotta get out of here folks we’ll see you tomorrow night for SFW Saturday Night Battlefield BAYBAY!

At SFW Saturday Night Battlefield as Announced on Carnage we will see Hollow and Ropati go one on one in the main event but thats not all We Will see Mil Almas and Tamer team to take on Dunstan 2K and Liam Starr. The Last match on the card opening the show Will be Aidanator VS Nathan Black, Not only that we will see the Return of the number 1 contender for the World title Ryan Reeves return and give us an update on his in ring return you don't want to miss this 

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 5

Intro

Welcome Everyone to Saturday Night Battlefield! You know who I am baybay so lets get right into the action kicking off with Aidanator and Nathan Black going one on one

Match 1: Aidanator VS Nathan Black

Well this match should be interesting, Black a great competitor, normally better in a tag team environment but he can do good in a singles environment as well however his opponent is Aidanator and while Aidanator has had only had one match he destroyed his opponent that night. Ok here we go and Aidanator with a clothesline right out of the gate! Aidanator gets Black back up and DDT’s him right back down! Now Aidanator gets black back up and Piledrives him right onto the Mat! Cover by Aidanator 1…2…3! Its over!
Winner: Aidanator!

Aidanator with another impressive win and a quick one at that I think that was Aidanator’s way of sending a message to his opponent at heatwave that being Chris Goliath, Alright We have to get to our next match It’s a tag team match as Mil Almas and Tamer team up to Face Dunstan 2K and Liam Starr

Match 2: Mil Almas & Tamer VS Dunstan 2K & Liam Starr

This could be a good preview of heatwave as all 4 of these men will be facing off in a mini tournament, the matchups have yet to be announced all we know are the 6 participants are Mil Almas, Yelich Anderson, Tamer, Dunstan 2K, Liam Starr and Brett Storm with the 3 winners of each match facing off in a triple threat with the winner of that match receiving a unique opportunity. Ok here we go Starr and Tamer starting this match off, Tamer and Starr lock up but Surprisingly Starr breaks it and enzuguri’s Tamer! Tamer back up and Starr Dropkicks him back down, Starr gets Tamer up tries to suplex him, Tamer blocks and then turns it into a fisherman’s Neckbreaker! Tamer now gets Starr up again, kicks him in the gut, rebounds off the ropes and kicks Starr in the face, Starr Rocked and now Tamer with a Nice Lifting DDT! Tamer gets Starr up throws him in his corner, Tags in Almas, Tamer puts Starr up on the top Rope, Tamer moves out of the way, Almas goes to the top rope with Starr and a Hurricanruna from Almas into a Powerbomb from Tamer! Almas now going back to the top Rope and he hits a Senton on Starr! Cover by Almas 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Starr! Wow I’m surprised that Starr Kicked out of that series of moves I mean A hurricanruna into a Powerbomb into a senton, I mean that’s gotta hurt Starr and will definitely way on his shoulders, Almas now has Starr in a chin lock just Wrenching it in and now almas turns the chin lock into a headlock as he grounds Starr, Almas now gets Starr up in headlock position and hits him with a bulldog! Now Almas going to the top Rope, oh my god he’s calling for the Shooting Starr Press that’s one of Starr’s Signature maneuvers, Almas goes for it but Starr Rolls out of the way! Now both men on the mat, both Dunstan and Tamer reaching out to make a tag, Almas Tags in Tamer and Starr Tags in Dunstan! Now Dunstan in Dropkicks Tamer, Tamer back up Dunstan Clotheslines him back down, Dunstan now waiting for Tamer to get back to his feet Calling for that Running knee, Dunstan goes for it and he hits it! Dunstan now Getting Tamer on the Top rope, goes up with him, setting up for the Spider Suplex and he hits it! Dunstan Turns around for the Frog Splash but Tamer gets pulled out of the ring by Almas, Almas and Tamer Trying to Walk away but Dunstan hits a diving Crossbody onto the 2 men! Starr now alone in the ring, Rebounds off the ropes and He goes over for a plancha onto Almas, Tamer and Dunstan! Takes out both men in the tag match but also takes out his partner, Starr helps Dunstan back to his feet, Dunstan and Starr Throw Tamer into the ring, Tamer gets back up and he gets hit with an S.O.S but that’s not all he turns around into a Pop-Up Superkick! Cover by Dunstan, Starr watching for Almas, 1…2…3! Its over Dunstan and Starr pick up the win

Winners: Dunstan 2K & Liam Starr!

Wow I Mean these 2 aren’t a tag team but they sure as hell are a good team, take nothing away from Tamer and Almas though those 2 men fought Valiantly in fact they were in control for most of the match, I mean if Almas hadn’t missed the Shooting Starr Press maybe they would have won but he did miss it, Speaking of which Almas and Tamer both back to there feet and they’re attacking Starr and Dunstan! Almas Superkicks Dunstan and Tamer Gets Starr up and Hits him with the Elevated Deep six lungblower! Almas Smiling, Wait Tamer Grabs Almas, Reverse DDT position and he hits Terminal Velocity! Tamer making a statement saying he intends on winning that tournament alright before we get to our main event, We have an interview with the Number 1 contender for the SFW World Championship, Ryan Reeves

Interview With Ryan Reeves

FDSlater: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to my Interview with the first ever SFW World Champion and the current Number 1 contender for the SFW World Championship Ryan Reeves, Welcome Ryan

Ryan Reeves: Slater.

FDSlater: Right Ryan you’re opponent King Slim won his title in controversial fashion, what do you think of the way he won the belt?

Ryan Reeves: Controversial? You wanna know what I think is Controversial, the fact that our stupid GM FDHogan put him in the match in the first place. I Mean the guy had had one match at that point, he did nothing to deserve a world title shot! He didn’t pin the World Champ or me, in Fact he attacked The world champ and me during our rematch. To Answer your question do I think the way he won the title was Controversial? Yes but I do think it was unfair the way he won it? No and Do I think he deserved to be in that match to begin with? No

FDSlater: Right ok So Ryan, you’ve been out of action for a while, after you got your head smashed between a Metal Pole and a Steel Chair by the hands of Slim, however you have been cleared to Wrestle Next week, Any Idea who you’re Facing?

Ryan Reeves: I know exactly who I’m facing, you see FDHogan didn’t want me to be in a singles match after what happened at Bankheist, He’s afraid my head injury would get worse, Like I’m not already Crazy, so he’s booked me in a tag team match with a friend of mine: Liam Starr and me and him will be facing Slim’s lackeys Ice Cold and We plan on Destroying them

FDSlater: Right Final Question: Do you think you can beat Slim for the World Title?

Ryan Reeves (yelling): DO I THINK I CAN? SLATER I KNOW FOR DAMN SURE THAT I CAN AND I WILL! I’M GOING TO BRUTALISE HIM AND I’M GOING TO DO WHAT HE TRIED TO DO TO ME: END HIS CAREER!
Ryan Reeves Walks off as the screen Fades to black

Main Event: Hollow VS Ropati

Well that was one hell of a statement made and in other news SFW Is trying to hire someone else to interview the wrestlers here because I am afraid that they are going to murder me. Ok its time for our long Anticipated Main Event, These two have been playing mind games with each other for weeks and I think its time that they put there issues to bed, Its Ropati VS Hollow and its happening Right now. Here we go Now Hollow making his way down to the ring, Ropati already in the ring, Ropati obviously Looking pissed off, Wait he’s Already left the ring and now both men are just fighting each other on the Ramp! They’re beating each other down, Hollow gets the Upperhand and he Suplexes Ropati! Hollow now Throws Ropati into the Steps! Ropati now lying at the Steps and Hollow Dropkicks his head into the Steps! This match Still hasn’t started yet, Now Hollow grabs a steel Chair and he’s now Beating Ropati with it, this isn’t a match this is just a beating! Hollow now throws Ropati into the Barricade and the smashes him in the face with the Steel Chair now the Ref trying to Separate Hollow from Ropati. Hollow backing off walking away but the damage has already been done! FDHogan now making his way down to ringside Checking on Ropati. FDHogan Very concerned it looks like Ropati could be injured, Hogan calling over the medical crew and Oh no they have a stretcher, Ropati being loaded onto a stretcher! Well ladies and Gentlemen with that we’ll see you Friday for SFW Friday Night Carnage, I would do my normal outro but I don’t think I can after seeing that!   

At SFW Friday Night Carnage 23 we will see Ryan Reeves return to action as he teams with Liam Starr to take on Ice Cold but thats not all The Number 1 contender for the Lightweight title will be in action as Ark Universe Takes on Will Slater, We will also see a number 1 contenders match for the SFW Continental title should be good as James Roman takes on Dawg Morales with Jack Willow in his corner. All that and More don't miss it this friday night (I promise i'll get it up on friday this time) at SFW Friday Night Carnage! 

SFW Friday Night Carnage 23

Intro

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to SFW Friday Night Carnage we are Live and its time to see some of best Wrestling in the World today so without further a do I am your Commentator FDSLATER BAYBAY! Lets get into it!

Match 1: Ark Universe VS Will Slater

Here we go kicking off with the hottest division in SFW today, It’s the number one contender for the SFW Lightweight title Ark Universe taking on Will Slater, Slater has been losing matches so much lately that its not even funny which sucks because well breaking the fourth wall here baybay he’s my son, Hopefully he can win but he probably won’t. Here we go Slater and Universe lock up Ark breaks it and tries to kick him in the gut but Slater out of the way and hits Ark with a sling Blade! Ark back to his feet and Slater Scoops him up and Slams onto the mat with a nice Body Slam! Slater now going to the top rope goes for a Frog Splash but Ark Rolls out of the way and Slater eats the Canvas, Ark gets him up, Suplex position and he hits him with a Brainbuster! Ark Gets Slater up again Powerbomb position, now In position going for chemical imbalance but Slater slips out of it and hits a neckbreaker on Ark! Slater now waiting for Ark to get up, Ark back to his feet and Slater hits a Superkick! Slater going for the frog Splash again and he hits it! Cover 1…2…thre-NO! ARK KICKS OUT! Slater now looking a bit frustrated but Calling for Ark to get up, Ark back up Slater gets him in position for the twist of fate but Ark pushes him against the ropes, Slater Rebounds and Ark Superkicks him! Ark now goes up top and he goes for the cosmic bang and He hits it! Cover 1…2…3! Ark gets the win!
Winner: Ark Universe

Very impressive Victory by Ark although Slater did look like he had that match at a certain point but Ark did get the Victory that’s what the history books are going to say, Ark leaving the ring, Wait no he’s turning around and know he’s beating Slater down and Now David Haskins running down to the ring to save Slater, Ark getting out of the ring as Haskins gets in, Haskins checking on Slater and making sure Ark backs off meanwhile Ark motioning that he’s going to beat Haskins for that title, Alright its time for our next Match as Our Television Champion is in action as Nathan Clarke takes on Dunstan 2K

Match 2: Nathan Clarke VS Dunstan 2K
Alright here we go Dunstan VS Clarke, lets see who wins wait Clarke on the mic he’s got something to say

Nathan Clarke: Look I don’t like you people and you People don’t like me but this title means a lot to me, more than my own Family probably almost as much as Ireland means to me and  I feel like the 2 champions before me disrespected this title and made it mean nothing which is why I am here to announce that from now on I will be defending this title Weekly! So Dunstan today you are the first man in my path to become the greatest Television Champion of All time so step right up for your shot at me even though you know you’re going to lose!
Well now Clarke making this match for the title so lets see will we see a new champion tonight or will Clarke begin the streak of dominance he has promised, we’re finding out right now, The match Starts and Clarke with a Massive Axehandle to the face of Dunstan right out of the gate, Dunstan back up, Clarke gets him on his shoulders and he hits firemen’s carry Flapjack! Clarke now waiting for Dunstan to get back up, Dunstan back up, Clarke going for a brogue kick early on but Dunstan ducks underneath it, Clarke turns around into a dropkick from Dunstan! Clarke back up, Dunstan catches him gets him in suplex position and turns it into a facebuster! Dunstan now going to the top Rope possibly looking for that frog Splash but Clarke rolls out of the ring but Dunstan doesn’t Care he goes for a moonsault onto Clarke on the outside and he hits it! Dunstan gets Clarke up and throws him back into the ring, Dunstan now warming up for the running knee calling for Clarke to get back up, Clarke back to his feet, Dunstan goes for a Running knee but Clarke moves out of the way and pushes Dunstan into the turn buckle! Dunstan Rocked Clarke catches him and hits him with a back Suplex but Clarkes not done with just 1 he keeps going for 3 Back suplexes! That’s a move of his heatwave opponent Chris white, Speaking of Chris what happens if Clarke loses here? What happens to the I quit match? We’ll find out later as Clarke gets Dunstan up and he puts him up on the top rope and he goes for that German Suplex and he hits it! Cover by Clarke 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Dunstan, Clarke now in the corner calling for the Brogue kick, Dunstan back up he turns around and gets Brogue Kicked by Clarke! Cover by Clarke 1…2…3! Clarke retains the title

Winner and Still SFW Television Champion: Nathan Clarke!

An Impressive Victory by Clarke but take nothing away from Dunstan he worked his ass off to win the match and Came so close but was just out of reach because when Clarke hits that brogue kicks its over but the problem with that for the I quit match at Heatwave is that he can’t pin his opponent he has to make his opponent say I quit. Alright its time for our Number 1 contenders match for the Continental Championship as James Roman takes on Dawg Morales who will have Jack Willow at ring side with him.

Match 3 (Number 1 Contender for the SFW Continental Championship): “Lord” Dawg Morales wth Jack Willow VS James Roman

Well this match should be interest- Wait Willows got something to say lets see what he’s got to say

Jack Willow:     my name is jack willow I am a certified g and a bonafide stud and you can’t teach that and this Right here this Is Dawg Morales and he’s 278 pounds and you can’t teach that badaboom realest guys in the room how you doin?! Now James Roman you got a good winning streak but when you in the ring with Lord Morales there is only one Word to describe you and he’s gonna spell it out for ya!
“Lord” Dawg Morales: S-A-W-F-T! SAWFT!!!

Wow what an intro by these 2 men! I mean we haven’t seen Jack willow so excited in ages, alright now here comes his opponent the unstoppable force, the man who in my opinion should be the SFW Continental Champion: James Roman. This match is of 2 of the biggest men in SFW but to be honest we shouldn’t even need to have a match I mean James Roman deserves a rematch after what BIC did at Bankheist but hey whatever, alright here We go Morales and Roman lock up, Morales comes ahead and gets Roman In a headlock but Roman pushes him off into the ropes, Morales rebounds into a big Boot from Roman! Morales back up Roman kicks him in the gut, He tries to get him up for a Powerbomb but Morales is too heavy, Morales gets out of the position and then DDT’s Roman! Morales now runs against the ropes goes for a running elbow drop but Roman moves out of the way, Morales now slowly gets back to his feet and gets him and Roman with a Pop-Up Powerbomb! Roman now going to the top rope Calling for Morales to get up, Morales back up he turns around into a Spear off the top Rope from Roman! Cover by Roman 1…2…3! Roman wins and Gets his match against BIC!

Winner and Number 1 Contender for The SFW Continental Championship: James Roman

James Roman with an impressive Victory and Normally Roman just leaves his opponents laying in the ring but Roman showing respect helping Morales back to his feet and he Shakes his hand! Now Morales and Willow leaving together but Roman staying in the ring now he’s a got a mic He’s got something to say lets see what it is.

James Roman: BIC! You and Me Heatwave: Last. Man. Standing. Accept my Challenge!

Well Roman Laying down the Challenge for the champ but we gotta get to our next match right now as Daniel Vice is in Action as he takes on Drake Clover

Match 4: Daniel Vice VS Drake Clover

This match is interesting because these 2 are both SFW Originals in fact these 2 are actually friends but Vice signed for this match and I don’t know why. Both Vice and his opponent at Heatwave Angelo Catio have been more vicious lately but I guess we’ll see why he took the match. Ok here we go, match starting out and Vice with a Massive Spear to Clover right out of the Gate! Now Vice gets Clover up and takes him right back down with a Sit-out Powerbomb! Vice now gets Clover up Verticle Suplex position and he hits that Suplex Piledriver he calls end Game! Cover by Vice 1…2…3! Vice beats Clover

Winner: Daniel Vice

Vice with an Impressive Victory and now he’s got a Mic and he’s got something to say.

Daniel Vice: So Catio, you  think your gonna get to me by hurting my friends, Well Catio let me just Say this: The Hunter has no friends, only prey.

Wow what a statement made by Daniel Vice alright its time for our main event as We See the long awaited in Ring return of Ryan Reeves as he teams with long time ally Liam Starr to take on Ice Cold

Main Event: Ryan Reeves & Liam Starr VS Ice Cold

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I am quite excited to see the return of Ryan Reeves, this man was the first SFW World Champion, he is debatably the face of SFW and now he’s back in the ring after a 2 week Absence. Alright Here we go Starr and Gardyner starting this match off, they lock up but Gardyner Breaks it goes for a clothesline, Starr ducks, Gardyner turns around into a Pele kick from Starr! Gardyner gets back up and gets hit with a Dropkick from Starr! Starr now Gets Gardyner up whips him into his corner tags in Ryan Reeves for the first time in this match and Reeves and Starr with a nice Double Suplex to Gardyner! Reeves now Knocks Bramson off the Apron and now Reeves in the corner calling for Gardyner to get up, Gardyner back up and Reeves hits him with the Sanity Breaker! Reeves now tags in Starr, Starr Calling for the SOS, Gardyner back up and he gets hit with the SOS! Gardyner Rocked, he gets put on the shoulders of Reeves and Reeves hits the Destabilizer! Gardyner now locking the Starrshooter! And Gardyner Taps out!
Winners: Liam Starr & Ryan Reeves

Well that was a very impressive Victory by Reeves and Starr but Wait Ice Cold not too happy about that now sneak attacking Starr and Reeves from behind and they throw Starr out the ring, they Set Reeves up, Bramson with the knee and then Gardyner with the Brainbuster! I think this was the orders of Ice cold from slim, not to focus on winning the match but to focus on hurting Reeves, Now Slim out here he comes out and down to the ring, He gets Reeves up, Headlock position and he hits the perfect ending! Now Slim with one foot on the chest of Reeves raises the world title and folks that’s all for tonight we’ll see you tomorrow for SFW Saturday Night Battlefield BAYBAY!  

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield Card 

Main Event

Brett Storm, Tamer and Mil Almas VS Yelich Anderson, Dunstan 2K and Liam Starr 

Ice Cold VS Flaming Dragon & Will Slater 

David Haskins VS BIC (Champion VS Champion) 

SFW Japan Tour Announcement 

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a massive announcement regarding the Japan Tour, on the tour we will be starting a tournament to Crown the SFW Tag Team Champions however the Tournament will not be a Bracket Style, it will be modelled after the G1 Climax a very Famous Tournament in Japan. We will be having 16 tag teams in the tournament, who will compete in 2 8 man blocks. The Team that has the most points in each Block will advance to the Finals with the team that wins in the finals becoming the SFW World Tag Team Champions and for the Tournament NJPW has allowed us to use 2 of their best tag teams and to announce the first tag Team NJPW is allowing us to use is... Well lets just say its going to be a SUPER KICK PARTAYY!!!

The Young Bucks will be on the SFW Japan Tour and will be competing in the SFW Tag team title tournament 

njpw-Young-Bucks.jpg  

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 6

Intro

2Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to SFW Saturday Night Battlefield alright without further a do lets get into our first match Baybay!

Match 1 (Champion VS Champion): David Haskins VS BIC
Alright this is a great match on paper, the Lightweight Champion VS The Continental Champion, Haskins VS BIC, Here. We. Go. Alright Haskins and BIC lock up, BIC Breaks it tries to kick Haskins in the gut but Haskins moves out of the way and Haskins hits an Enzuguri on BIC and BIC rolls out of the ring and he’s calling for a time out even though there are no Time outs in SFW and Now Haskins runs against the ropes rebounds and he goes for a Senton over the top rope onto BIC and he hits it! Haskins now through BIC back into the ring, Haskins going to the top rope possibly looking for the moonstomp but BIC rolls out of the ring again and BIC now going to grab his championship title and he’s walking away but as he hits a running dropkick On BIC and BIC smashes into the Barricade! Haskins gets BIC Up and throws him back into the ring, Cover by Haskins 1…2…Kickout at 2 by BIC, Haskins now going to the top Rope looking for the Moonstomp but BIC gets back to his and he runs up behind Haskins goes to the second rope and he German Suplexes Haskins off the top rope! BIC Now in position looking for that running Knee, BIC Calling for it in the corner, Haskins back to his feet and he eats that Knee from BIC! Cover by BIC 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Haskins. BIC Gets Haskins up and gets him in a headlock but Haskins pushes BIC off, BIC Rebounds and Haskins gets him with that Double Foot Stomp! Cover by Haskins 1…2…Kickout at 2 by BIC, Haskins going to the top Rope now looking for the Moonstomp, Haskins goes for it but BIC Rolls out of the way, Haskins lands on his feet and he turns around Into a Second Knee from BIC! BIC Now gets Haskins up and he hits No Regret! Cover by BIC 1…2…thre-NO! HASKINS KICKED OUT OF A KNEE STRIKE AND NO REGRET WHAT THE HELL IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO KEEP HASKINS DOWN! BIC Now goes to lock in the ankle lock on Haskins but Haskins pushes him off with his legs, Haskins now back to his feet,  BIC Goes for a third Knee but Haskins moves out of the way of the knee, BIC Turns around into a Roundhouse kick from Haskins! Haskins now going to the top rope goes for the Moonstomp again and this time he hits it! Haskins now Locks in the stretch Muffler! BIC trying to crawl to the ropes and he makes it there! Haskins now waiting for BIC to get up, BIC back up, Haskins goes for another roundhouse kick but BIC ducks it and then Superkicks Haskins! BIC gets Haskins up, in a headlock and he hits a second No Regret! Cover by BIC 1…2…3! BIC gets the win and he remains Undefeated in SFW!

Winner: BIC
BIC the continental champion is still undefeated in SFW and he knocks off the lightweight champion in this champion VS Champion match up, alright its time for our next match as Ice Cold take On Flaming Dragon and Will Slater

Match 2: Ice cold VS Flaming Dragon & Will Slater

Slater and Dragon both need to get a win but then again Ice Cold need to bounce back after that loss to Starr and Reeves on Carnage, Ok here we go Slater and Bramson starting this match off and Bramson right out of the gate with a clothesline to slater and now Gardyner runs to the other side pulling Dragon off the apron and now he suplexes Dragon onto the ground, Bramson and Slater alone in the ring Gardyner beating down Dragon on the outside, Bramson now gets Slater up and Suplexes him back down to the ground, Bramson goes to the top Rope and he hits a Frog Splash on to slater! Now Bramson in the corner waiting for slater to get up and Bramson hits Piece of Mind! Cover by Bramson 1…2…3! Bramson and Gardyner pick up the win

Winners: Ice Cold

Ice Cold pick up the victory, Now Dragon and Slater both looking frustrated standing in the middle of the ring now Slater has a mic.

Will Slater: Well, looks like its another loss for us… you know what Dragon? I think its time we need to train, Train harder then we have ever trained before. We’ll be back but you SFW Fans you don’t know when and you won’t expect it all you’ll know is that we’ll be back before the Japan Tour

Well that was interesting, I wonder what Slater meant by that alright its time for our 6 man tag team Main Event.

Main Event: Yelich Anderson, Dunstan 2K & Liam Starr VS Mil Almas, Tamer & Brett Storm

Well this is a great match up, the 6 participants of that mini heatwave tournament. We are still unsure of            the matchups for that tournament but with the talent in the tourney it should be great. Ok here we go Dunstan and Storm starting this match off, Storm right out of the gate with a clothesline to Dunstan! And Now Storm just laying into Dunstan with fists to the Face, Storm now gets Dunstan up gets him in position for a suplex but just plants him back down with a facebuster! Storm now gets Dunstan back up whips him into his corner and he tags in Tamer and Tamer and Storm hit a double suplex on Dunstan! Tamer now gets Dunstan up and he hits him with a reverse STO! Cover by Tamer 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Dunstan, Tamer now has a headlock on Dunstan, Dunstan needs to make a tag, Tamer now punching Dunstan as he keeps the headlock applied well, Now Dunstan gets back to his feet, he pushes Tamer off, Tamer rebounds off the ropes, Dunstan gets him up and he hits a Pop-Up Superkick! Dunstan wants to get the pin but he doesn’t have enough energy to get it now Dunstan Crawling towards his Corner and Tamer Crawling towards his and Tamer Tags in Almas and Dunstan tags in Anderson! Anderson Clotheslines Almas Down, Almas back up and Anderson Clotheslines him Back down! Almas back up and Anderson hits a Spinebuster on Almas! Now Storm runs in but Anderson tosses him over into an Enzuguri from Starr! Almas back up, Anderson kicks him in the gut and Gets Almas up for the Anderbomb and he hits it! Cover by Anderson 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Almas. Anderson now waiting for Almas to get up, Almas back up Almas catches him goes for the Mic check but Almas pushes him off and Hits a Superkick! Almas now gets Anderson in position for the Corredor de la muerte and he hits it! Almas looking for the cover by Starr Runs in and Almas Superkicks him! Cover by Almas on Anderson 1…2…the-NO! That Distraction from Starr gave Anderson the time to recuperate Almas now gets Anderson up looking for a Superkick, Almas goes for the Superkick on Anderson, Anderson ducks it, Anderson Catches Almas and He hits the Mic Check! Cover by Anderson 1…2…3! Anderson, Starr and Dunstan pick up the victory.

Winners: Yelich Anderson, Liam Starr and Dunstan 2K  

Impressive Victory by these 3 men but the question is will these 3 men be opponents at heatwave we’ll just have to wait and find out but until next time I’ve been FDSlater and we’ll see you Later BAYBAY!

SFW Friday Night Carnage 24 Match Card 

Match 1: Daniel Vice and Angelo Catio VS Nathan Black and Jack Vice 

Match 2: Tamer VS Yelich Anderson 

Match 3: Mil Almas VS Dunstan 2K 

Match 4: Brett Storm VS Max OD (Debut guy i made up) 

Slim Promo 

Main Event: Liam Starr, Ryan Reeves, James Roman, Ropati and Chris White VS BIC, Nathan Clarke, Hollow and Ice Cold 

SFW Friday Night Carnage 24
Intro

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the final show before SFW Heatwave! Tonight we have some great matches for you and some announcements regarding the SFW heatwave Card so without further a do lets get into it BAYBAY!
Match 1: Angelo Catio & Daniel Vice VS Nathan Black & Jack Vice

This match is very interesting Catio and Vice will be facing off in a match but not just any match a no disqualifications match, the fact that they are even teaming here tonight is a miracle that they even agreed to this match. Ok Daniel and Black starting this match off, Black and Daniel Lock up but Daniel Breaks it and Clotheslines Black down, Vice now whips him into his corner and then follows it up with a running dropkick in the corner, Daniel now goes to the second rope, Catio tags in and Daniel Hits an Axehandle on Black, Daniel hasn’t realised that the tag has been made and he gets Black up and he hits him with a Suplex and Catio now sets up for the Five Knuckle shuffle and he hits it on Black! Daniel asking what the hell Catio is doing in and Catio tells Daniel that he made the tag and Now Daniel heading back onto the apron and Now Catio gets Black up and German Suplexes him, Catio now whips Black into his corner and Daniel Tags in as Catio hits a clothesline on Black, Catio and Daniel puts Black on the top rope, Catio goes up to the top Rope and Suplexes Black off the top rope and Daniel follows it up with a running leg drop! Cover by Daniel 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Black, Now Daniel goes and knocks Jack off the apron! Now Daniel tags Catio in, Daniel gets Black up and he hits a Nice Sitout Powerbomb and Catio follows it up with a Five Knuckle Shuffle from the top Rope! Cover by Catio 1…2…3! Wow these 2 worked as a unit that’s extremely surprising

Winners: Angelo Catio & Daniel Vice

Vice and Catio pick up the win and Now Catio celebrating and Vice waiting in the corner, Catio turns around and Vice hits him with a High Running Knee! Vice Sending a message to his opponent this Sunday. Ok now we have to get to our next match as Tamer takes on Yelich Anderson and we can confirm that this match will not be one of the matches in the mini tournament

Match 2: Tamer VS Yelich Anderson

So these two will be participating in that mini tournament for that unique opportunity that FDHogan announced earlier this month, Tamer Currently undefeated in SFW, Anderson has suffered a few defeats but not too many, speaking of Anderson he’s got something to say.

Yelich Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen I am coming to you standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 243 and a quarter of a pound, YEEELLIICCCH ANDERSON!

Anderson!

Ok here we go, Anderson and Tamer lock up, Tamer comes ahead and he gets a headlock on Anderson, Anderson pushes tamer off, Anderson with the weight advantage in this match, Tamer rebounds, Anderson goes for a clothesline on Tamer but Tamer ducks it and hits a Running neckbreaker on Anderson, Anderson back to his feet, Tamer gets him in position for a suplex Anderson blocks it and turns it into a Facebuster! Anderson now gets Tamer up, he goes for esuplex but Tamer lands on his feet and hits a neckbreaker on Anderson, Tamer now gets Anderson up and German Suplexes Anderson back down! Tamer now going to the top rope, he goes for that Reverse 450 but Anderson Rolls out of the way, Anderson gets Tamer up and hits a spinebuster! Cover by Anderson 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Tamer, Anderson now gets Tamer up and Tamer elbows him in the gut and Anderson backs away, Tamer Runs against the ropes goes for a clothesline on Anderson but Anderson Counters with a clothesline of his own now both men are down, they both slowly get back to there feet and Tamer punches Anderson and Anderson Responds with a punch of his own, now these two are trading blows the audience seem to be split 50/50 down the middle of who to cheer for and Now Anderson gets ahead, he gets Tamer up and he hits the Ander bomb! Cover by Anderson 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Tamer! Anderson now waiting for Tamer to get up, Tamer back up, Anderson sets him up for the Mic Check but Tamer elbows Anderson in the face creating some distance and Tamer gets Anderson up he hits that Lung blower! Tamer now going up to the top rope, goes for that Reverse 450 again and this time he hits it! Cover by Tamer 1…2…thre-NO! Anderson kicks out! Tamer now waits for Anderson to get up, Anderson back to his feet and Tamer gets him in a Torture Rack position looking for the Intervention and He hits it! Cover by Tamer 1…2…3! Tamer picks up the Victory and Stays undefeated!

Winner: Tamer

An Impressive victory by Tamer and now Tamer surprisingly helping Anderson up, very out of character for Tamer and now Tamer leaving Anderson not shaking his hand but showing respect to him with a nod of the head, we have not seen this side of Tamer before. Alright its time for our next match another match that will not be taking place in that mini tournament but will involve 2 of the participants, its time for Mil Almas to take on Dunstan 2K

Match 3: Mil Almas VS Dunstan 2K

Alright no extra chit chat lets get this match underway, Almas and Dunstan don’t go to lock up instead Dunstan starts off with a running Dropkick to Almas, Almas now in the corner and Dunstan hits a Corner Enzuguri on Almas, Dunstan now puts Almas on the top rope, Dunstan tries for the spider suplex but Almas gets Dunstan off him and Almas hits a top rope Moonsault onto a standing Dunstan! Almas now gets Dunstan up, Almas goes for a DDT but Dunstan blocks it and Turns it into a northern Lights Suplex! Dunstan bridges into the cover 1…Kickout at 1 by Almas, Dunstan now waits for Almas to get up, Almas back to his feet, Dunstan grabs him goes for an STO but Almas blocks it and then kicks Dunstan in the gut and DDT’s him! Almas now goes to the top rope, Goes for a Shooting Star press and he hits it! Cover by Almas 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Dunstan, Almas now applying a headlock on Dunstan, Dunstan now calling for the fans to cheer him on, Dunstan back to his feet and now he powers out of the headlock and he pushes Almas off, Almas rebounds, Dunstan throws him up goes for the pop up Superkick but Almas goes over top of Dunstan and he rebounds again and Dunstan turns around into an Enzuguri! Now Almas calling for Dunstan to get back up, Dunstan back to there feet and Dunstan eats a Superkick from Almas! Now Almas gets Dunstan in position and he hits the Corredor de la muerte! Cover by Almas 1…2…3! Almas picks up the Victory!
Winner: Mil Almas

Almas picks up a victory building momentum heading into Heatwave but now its time for our next match. As Brett Storm takes on the debuting Max OD.

Match 4: Brett Storm VS Max OD

Well this is the first time we have ever Seen Max OD in SFW and lets see if he can impress in his debut. Ok here we go and Storm starts right out of the gate with a Bullet! Now Storm Gets Max up and he hits the Storm driver! Cover by Storm 1…2…3! Storm picks up the victory!

Winner: Brett Storm

Well not a very successful debut for Max but Now its time for FDHogan’s Announcements regarding the heatwave Card

FDHogan Announcements

FDHogan: What’s Up SFW Hulkamaniacs! Listen up Jack as you know 2 weeks ago Ropati and Hollow had a match on Battlefield and the match never got started, so to rectify that Ropati and Hollow will go one on one at Heatwave Inside of a steel Cage Brother! Not only that brother I have decided to add a stipulation to the Lightweight title match and that match will be… a Ladder match! Also I am now officially confirming that BIC VS James roman will be a last Man Standing Match Brother! All right now its time for Slim to talk as he has requested his time

King Slim’s Promo

King Slim and Ice Cold are in the ring as King Slim begins to Speak

King Slim: This Sunday I, The perfect 10, will be defending MY SFW World championship against that Lunatic idiot Ryan Reeves, I mean why the hell am I even defending my title against this idiot. I mean what the hell has he done to even get a singles match against me let alone a title match. And that’s not all it’s a god damn Falls count anywhere match, I am quite frankly disgusted with what FDHogan has done, He needs to treat me with more Respect! I am his hottest commodity in SFW! Anyway its time for your lovely 10 man tag team main event.

Main event: Liam Starr, Ryan Reeves, James Roman, Ropati & Chris White VS BIC, Nathan Clarke, Hollow and Ice Cold

Well here we go, only waiting on Ropati to come out and Now Ropati running down the Ramp and Hollow and him beating the crap out of each other and they’re brawling to the back, well I guess this is an 8 man tag now wait here comes our GM FDHogan I guess he’s got something to say about this

FDHogan: Well listen up SFW Fans, We Advertised a 10-man tag and you’re going to get a 10-man tag so taking the spot of Hollow will be the SFW World Champion King Slim! And Taking the spot of Ropati will be… Aidanator! And also this match is now NO DISQUALIFICATIONS!
Well what a Choice to Take Ropati’s spot in this match! Ok lets kick this all 10 men in the ring fighting, Reeves and Slim going at it, Roman and BIC doing the same as well as White and Clarke! Meanwhile Ice Cold has been taken outside the ring by Aidanator and Starr and Aidanator Launches Starr onto Ice Cold! Now Clarke and White on the outside of the ring and BIC and Roman outside the ring too and they’re beating each other down still. Only Reeves and Slim in the ring and Reeves hits a suplex on Slim! Reeves now in position in the corner calling for the Sanity breaker, Slim Back up, Reeves goes for the Sanity Breaker but Slim moves out of the way and then hits a low Blow On Reeves! Now Slim Gets Reeves up in headlock position looking for the perfect ending possibly but White back in the ring and he clotheslines Slim! Now White hits his patented trio of German Suplexes and Reeves back up, Reeves Calling for the sanity Breaker on Slim, Slim back up and Reeves hits the Sanity Breaker! Cover by Reeves 1…2…3! Reeves just Pinned the world champion!
Winners: Liam Starr, Ryan Reeves, James Roman, Chris White and Aidanator!

Well now a Great Victory by Reeves but everyone is brawling Reeves and Starr going at it with Ice Cold, Clarke and White Still fighting same with Roman BIC and Chris Goliath coming out here and fighting with Aidanator and Ropati and Hollow are back out here beating hell out of each other, Ladies and gentlemen we gotta get going we will see you This Sunday for SFW Heatwave but until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

NxJI6Rn.jpg 

SFW Heatwave Card 

Pre-show

Liam Starr VS Brett Storm 

Mil Almas VS Tamer

Dunstan 2K VS Yelich Anderson 

Main Card

Match 1: Triple threat between winners of Pre Show match winners for a unique opportunity

Match 2: Ropati VS Hollow (Steel Cage Match) 

Match 3: Angelo Catio VS Daniel Vice (No Disqulifications) 

Match 4 SFW Continental Championship: BIC (c)  VS James Roman (Last Man Standing 

Match 5: Aidanator VS Chris Goliath (No Disqualifications) 

Match 6 SFW Lightweight Championship: David Haskins (c) VS Ark Universe (Ladder Match) 

Match 7 SFW Television Championship: Nathan Clarke (c) VS Chris White (I quit match) 

Match 8 SFW World Championship: King Slim (c) VS Ryan Reeves (Falls count anywhere Match)

IDK if there's a one wrestler per user rule but if their is, feel free to replace my old character with this.

Name- Prince Cutler

Height- 6'3"

Weight- 192

Hometown- Derry, Northern Ireland

Attire- Black wrist tape, trunks with a dragon wearing silver crown and a black "C" on the back, Knee high boots with silver trim

Wrestling Style- Striker

Finishing moves- (2) Long Live The Prince (Benadryller) The Dragon's Breath (Sleeper Hold)

Signature moves- (2) JawJacker (Flying High Knee) The Kingdom Keeper (Brainbusting DDT)

Vintage Moves- Pele Kick, Apron DDT

SFW Heatwave Pre-Show

Intro

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the biggest event of the summer here at SFW. Welcome to Heatwave! Well the Pre-show at least, so before the main card kicks off, we have well basically the kick off so lets get started with Liam Starr VS Brett Storm

Match 1: Liam Starr VS Brett Storm

Ok lets kick this off right now, Storm and Starr don’t lock up instead they decide to just start beating each other with punches and elbows, these two have been bitter rivals since Storm debuted in SFW and Bloody good rivals at that, now Storm manages to get Starr Rocked and he hits him with a big Clothesline, Starr back up and Storm hits him with a dropkick! Starr down, Storm going to the top rope and he goes for an Elbow drop but Starr rolls out of the way and Storm eats the Canvas, Storm back up and Starr comes up from behind with a nice Bulldog! Storm back up and Starr hits him with a running enzuguri, Storm down, Starr goes to the top rope goes for the shooting Starr press early in this match but Storm rolls out of the way, Storm gets Starr back up and DDT’s him! Starr down, Storm runs against the ropes rebounds and hits a running Elbow Drop! Storm now gets Starr up and He hits a German Suplex on him taking right back down and he bridges into the cover 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Starr, Storm now applying a headlock on Starr, Starr egging on the crowd to cheer for him, Starr getting to his feet with the fans cheering, Starr gets out of the headlock and he whips Storm into the ropes, Storm rebounds into a dropkick from Starr, Storm back up and Starr gets him with a hurricanruna! Starr now goes to the top rope goes for the Shooting Starr Press and this time he hits it! Cover by Starr 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Storm! Starr now looking pressured, he knows he’s gotta hit that big move before Storm recovers, Starr now calling for the SOS, Storm back up and Starr goes for the SOS but Storm ducks underneath it, Starr Turns around into a bullet from Storm! Starr rocked and Storm gets him up and he hits the Storm driver on Starr! Cover by Storm 1…2…3! Storm is in the triple threat!

Winner: Brett Storm

Brett storm wins the match and will advance to the triple threat on the main card, which is the first match on the card by the way, anyway it is time for our next match as Yelich Anderson takes on Dunstan 2K

Match 2: Yelich Anderson VS Dunstan 2K

Alright this match is quite interesting, we’ve never seen it happen before but it should be quite interesting. Ok before we kick this off Anderson has his patented intro

Yelich Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen I am coming to you standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 243 and a quarter of a pound, YEEELLIICCCH ANDERSON!

Anderson!

Alright lets get to the match and it kicks off right now, Anderson and Dunstan lock up, Dunstan comes ahead working the arm of Anderson, Anderson reverses it now controlling the back of Dunstan, Dunstan gets out of it and now gets Anderson in a standing Headlock, Anderson pushes him off into the ropes, Dunstan rebounds into a clothesline from Anderson, Dunstan Back up, Anderson goes for another clothesline but Dunstan ducks underneath it and he goes up to the ropes and hits a Springboard Neckbreaker, Anderson back up, Dunstan goes for a dropkick but Anderson blocks, Dunstan recovers from the dropkick miss but gets hit with a powerslam from Anderson, Anderson now goes to the top rope we don’t see this often, Anderson goes for a diving elbow drop and he hits it! Cover by Anderson 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Dunstan, Anderson gets Dunstan up goes for a suplex but Dunstan blocks it and turns it into a suplex of his own! Anderson back to his feet and Dunstan hits him with a hurricanruna! Now Dunstan goes to the top rope, Dunstan goes for a 450 splash and he hits it! Cover by Dunstan 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Anderson! Dunstan now gets Anderson up, Dunstan puts Anderson on the top Rope Dunstan goes for that spider suplex and he throws Anderson but Anderson lands on his feet, Dunstan turns around in position for the frog splash but Anderson on his feet and Anderson goes up to the top rope and he hits a top rope suplex onto Dunstan! Anderson now gets Dunstan up, Powerbomb position and he hits the Ander-bomb! Cover by Anderson 1…2…thre-NO! Dunstan Kicks out! Anderson can’t believe it, After a top rope Suplex and An Ander-bomb Dunstan still kicks out, alright now Anderson gets Dunstan up and Dunstan catches him in a small package 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Anderson, Dunstan Tosses Anderson up goes for the Pop-Up Superkick but Anderson Goes over him and lands on his feet, Dunstan turns around, Anderson Catches him and he hits the Mic Check BAYBAY! Cover by Anderson 1…2…3! Anderson advances to the triple threat!

Winner: Yelich Anderson

An Impressive these two men and this is just the pre-show! Now its time for our Last match in this tournament as Tamer takes on Mil Almas in the Main event of the SFW Heatwave Pre-show

Main Event: Mil Almas VS Tamer

This match is definitely very interesting; Tamer undefeated in SFW, Almas barely any loses in SFW and is the current Heist Briefcase holder. Ok here we go Almas offers to lock up with Tamer but Tamer instead decides he’s just gonna clothesline Almas down to the ground! Tamer gets Almas back up and Suplexes him right back down, Tamer goes to get Almas up again but this time Almas uppercuts him, Tamer backs up and Almas Runs at him and hits an Enzuguri! Tamer rocked, Almas goes to the ropes and he hits a Springboard Standing Moonsault on Tamer! Tamer down and now Almas goes to the top Rope, he goes for the senton but Tamer rolls out of the way and Almas goes back first onto the Canvas, Tamer now gets Almas up goes for a suplex but Almas knee’s him in the head and Almas now has Tamer up for a suplex and he’s holding him in position delayed and he hits him with a Suplex powerslam! Cover by Almas 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Tamer, Almas now waiting for Tamer to get up, Tamer back to his feet, Almas goes against the ropes, he goes for a hurricanruna on Tamer but Tamer blocks it and gets Almas up and hits him with Sit-out Powerbomb! Cover by Tamer 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Almas!  Tamer now gets Almas up, Tamer goes for a DDT but Almas gets out of it kicks him the gut, Almas goes against the ropes and rebounds and he hits a Famouser on Tamer! Almas now goes to the top he goes for the senton again and this time he hits it! Cover by Almas 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Tamer! Almas now getting frustrated he gets Tamer In position for the corridor de la muerete and he hits it! Cover by Almas 1…2…thre-NO! Tamer kicked out! Almas frustrated arguing with the ref that that was a three count Almas now calling for Tamer to get up, Tamer back to his feet almas goes for the Superkick but Tamer ducks underneath it and grabs Almas in position for Terminal Velocity and he hits it! Cover by Tamer 1…2…3! Tamer is the final man in the triple threat!

Winner: Tamer

Tamer picks up the Victory and will be in the Triple threat match. Alright ladies and gentlemen we’ll see you in a few hours for SFW Heatwave but until then SEE YOU LATER BAYBAY!

4 hours ago, Alyx Wilde said:

IDK if there's a one wrestler per user rule but if their is, feel free to replace my old character with this.

Name- Prince Cutler

Height- 6'3"

Weight- 192

Hometown- Wrexham, Wales

Attire- Black wrist tape, trunks with a dragon wearing silver crown and a black "C" on the back, Knee high boots with silver trim

Wrestling Style- Striker

Finishing moves- (2) Long Live The Prince (Benadryller) The Dragon's Breath (Sleeper Hold)

Signature moves- (2) JawJacker (Flying High Knee) The Kingdom Keeper (Brainbusting DDT)

Vintage Moves- Pele Kick, Apron DDT

nah there is no limit however i have a question: Do you want this character to be used as a part of the SFW Japan Tour or do you want him to just debut as a part of SFW?