WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
FDS

Slater Forums Wrestling (Signs up always Available) Slammy Award Winning!

Wrestling Name (preferably First+Last): Bobby Gregory

Weight: 231

Height: 6,4

Finisher(s): Amazing driver (piledriver off the second rope)

The killing knee (bome ya or kinshasa) (rarely ever used)

Also often steals opponents finishers.

Signature(s): Shining wizard

Suicide spear

Gimmick: Cocky, arrogant type

Attire: Similar to shawn michals in 1995-1998

Alignment (heel/face/tweener):heel

Tag Team: no

SFW Heatwave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Jdp7Y70oM

Intro

Ladies and gentlemen you’ve been waiting all month long for this event and it is finally time for the biggest event of the Summer here in SFW: Its time for SFW Heatwave BAYBAY! So without further a do lets kick this off with the triple threat tournament Final BAYBAY!
Match 1: Yelich Anderson VS Tamer VS Brett Storm

Ok all 3 men already in the ring (FDHogan’s theme hits) wait a minute the GM who organised the Pre-show tournament and signed this match whats he got to say

FDHogan: Well listen up dudes I have an announcement to make about this triple threat… It is now an Elimination match Brother! That’s all I gotta say so lets get this started!
Alright wow now this triple threat is elimination, Ok here we go the three men stair down and Storm already going outside the ring and he grabs a kendo stick, Now Tamer and Anderson follow storm out and Storm smashes Anderson in the gut with the kendo stick and then smashes tamer in the head with it! Both Anderson and Tamer down, Storm gets Tamer up looks like he’s going for a suplex but instead he just drops him on Anderson! Storm now gets Anderson back up and throws him back into the ring Cover by Storm 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Anderson, Remember Storm can’t win the triple threat by just pinning storm he has to pin both Anderson and Tamer in order to win, Storm now gets Anderson up, Storm throws Anderson into the ropes, Anderson Rebounds into a Clothesline from Storm, Storm runs against the ropes goes for a running elbow and he hits it! Tamer now gets back in the ring, Storm gets up and Tamer Clotheslines him back down to the ground! Tamer then gets Storm back up and he German suplexes him back down! Anderson now back up he gets Tamer from behind and he hits an Inverted DDT! Anderson now goes to the top rope both Storm and Tamer back up and Anderson hits a double diving Clothesline on Tamer and Storm! Anderson now gets Storm up Powerbomb position and he hits the Anderbomb! Cover by Anderson 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Storm! Anderson now gets Storm up and he goes for the mic check but Storm powers out of it, Storm goes for the bullet but Anderson ducks underneath it, Tamer back to his feet and now Anderson gets Storm up for a Powerbomb, Tamer goes up to the top rope and Anderson and Tamer hit an Anderbomb Blockbuster Combination! Cover by Anderson 1…2…3! Storm is eliminated! Its down to Tamer and Anderson for the unique opportunity, both men stair down before Anderson offers a handshake and Tamer shakes his hand now both men Lock up, Anderson takes control and gets Tamer in a headlock, Tamer gets out of it now with a hammerlock on Anderson, Anderson slips out of it and then takes tamer to the ground and gets a chancery in on Tamer, Tamer gets out of it and he takes the back of Anderson and he tries to lock in a rear naked choke but Anderson gets up and blocks it before he can and he runs back first into the turnbuckles with Tamer on his back and Tamer falls off into the corner, Anderson goes for a corner Dropkick on Tamer and he hits it! Tamer falls out of the corner, Anderson goes to the top rope and he calls for Tamer to get up, Tamer back to his feet and Anderson hits the Mic Drop! Anderson now gets Tamer up and he tries to go for the Mic and he hits it! Cover by Anderson 1…2…thre-NO! Tamer gets his foot on the rope! Anderson now thinks he’s won but the ref telling him that his foot was on the rope, Anderson looking extremely frustrated, Anderson gets Tamer up Powerbomb position possible looking for the Anderbomb but Tamer counters into a Hurricanruna and into Cover 1…2…3! Tamer wins!!!!!

Winner: Tamer!
Tamer picks up the victory with a rollup, Now Anderson looking shocked in the corner and Tamer knods at him now Hogan enters the ring and he’s about to announce what the Unique opportunity is.

FDHogan: Alright Congratulations Tamer on winning the winning tournament now I know I said it was a unique opportunity but the thing is well brother you have a choice between three opportunities. The first Option: 250 thousand dollars in cold hard cash, The Second Option: a continental Title match at SFW Redemption or the third option: Find a tag team partner and participate in the SFW tag team title tournament and you and your partner will receive a six point advantage in the tournament. So Tamer what will it be?

Tamer: Alright well first things first: I don’t care about the money I care about being the best in SFW so its really only two options. Now Yelich I have a lot of respect for you man, after these two past matches I’ve participated with you I’ve never been pushed that hard…however I’m sorry but I’m taking the continental title match.

All right so that’s one match we can confirm for SFW Redemption, so whoever the Continental champion is will be facing Tamer for the belt. Ok its time for one of our big matches; it’s a steel cage match between Hollow and Ropati

Match 2: Hollow VS Ropati (Steel Cage Match)
These two have been going back and fourth for weeks and now they finally are going to get their hands on each other in a match and this time they can’t get themselves counted out or disqualified also hopefully the match actually gets started this time. Right both men are in the Cage now and now lets get this started and Ropati starts just hitting Hollow with lefts and rights just beating on him, Ropati is not 100% in this match because of Hollows assault on him before their original match was scheduled to take place. Ropati finally now gets off Hollow and then he hits a running corner dropkick on Hollow! Hollow now down Ropati goes to the top rope he goes for that diving double foot stomp but Hollow moves out of the way luckily for Ropati he rolls through, Ropati turns around into a clothesline from Hollow! Hollow now gets Ropati up and throws him into the Cage wall! And then into the Other Cage Wall! Hollow gets Ropati up and just grinds his face into the cage wall! Now Ropati down Hollow goes to the top rope goes for a Diving Splash and he hits it! Cover by Hollow 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Ropati and Hollow just starts smashing Ropati in the face with lefts and Rights, Hollow sets Ropati up and he goes for the Scissors Kick on Ropati and he hits it! Cover by Hollow 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Ropati! Hollow getting frustrated now he gets Ropati up and Ropati hits him with the RKO! Cover by Ropati 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Hollow! Ropati now calling for sweet chin music in the corner, Hollow back to his feet, Ropati goes for Sweet chin music but Hollow ducks underneath it, Ropati turns around into Madmen Cutter from Hollow! Cover by Hollow 1…2…thre-NO! Ropati Kicks out! Hollow has a crazed look in his eyes, Hollow now scaling the Cage is he going to try and win this match by Escaping the cage wait no he’s at the top and he’s stopped and Hollow goes for a Diving Headbutt off the top of the Cage but Ropati Rolls out of the way! Ropati gets Hollow on his shoulders and he hits the GTS! Cover by Ropati 1…2…thre-NO! HOLLOW KICKS OUT! HOW THE HELL ARE THESE TWO MEN KICKING OUT OF THESE BIG MOVES! Ropati now goes to the corner and now he’s calling for Sweet Chin Music again, Hollow Back to his feet, Ropati goes for Sweet Chin Music and He hits it! Cover by Ropati 1…2…3! Ropati gets the win here at Heatwave for his first Pay-per-view win in SFW!
Winner: Ropati!
Ropati gets a Massive Victory over Hollow inside of a steel cage, Ropati celebrating his victory but Hollow back to his feet now Pulls Ropati Down and he hits the Madmen Cutter! Hollow now beating the living hell out of Ropati, Hollow gets Ropati up on his shoulders and he’s dragging him out of the ring, where the hell is Hollow going with Ropati? Alright well its time for our next match, the long anticipated Rematch between Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice and this time its no disqualifications

Match 3: Angelo Catio VS Daniel Vice (No Disqualifications)
These two men faced off once before at SFW No Escape, Catio picked up the victory on that night but these two men have cost each other opportunity after opportunity since then, first Vice Cost Catio in the Continental title tournament, Catio retaliated by costing Vice his spot in the Continental title tournament and most recently at Bankheist these two took each other out of the match costing each other the briefcase. These two are just bitter rivals and lets see if this match will be their last or not. Here we go, Catio and Vice got straight after each other with lefts and rights before Vice gets the Advantage and suplexes Catio down to the ground, Vice now going outside the ring, he’s throwing chairs into the ring already taking advantage of the No DQ stipulation, Vice back in the ring gets a chair, Catio back up, Vice Swings the chair at him but Catio ducks it and Catio clotheslines Vice, Catio now sets up the chairs both of them next to each other set up in seating position, Catio gets Vice up, Catio tries to Suplex Vice through the chairs but Vice Blocks it and turns it around and Suplexes Catio Through the Chairs! Vice now goes outside the ring again and he goes under the ring this time he’s got a table much to the crowds delight! Vice gets the Table in the ring, Vice sets up The Table and now he gets Catio up in position for a Powerbomb, could be looking to Powerbomb him through the table but Catio counters with a Hurricanruna! Vice down now, Catio goes out of the ring for the first time in this match and Catio’s got a Kendo Stick! Catio back in the ring and now he’s just caning the back of Vice with that Kendo Stick! Now Catio gets Vice up in position for the AA possibly through the table but Vice gets out of it, Catio turns around into a spinebuster from Vice! Vice now going outside the ring, Vice goes under the ring and he’s got another table and he grabbed something else I can’t really see, Catio back up now goes outside the ring, goes after Vice, Catio Runs at Vice looking for a clothesline but Vice turns around and smashes Catio in the Face with a Sledgehammer! Vice used the table as a distraction to sucker Catio in! Vice now throws Catio back in the ring and follows behind, Vice gets Catio up by the table Powerbomb position and Vice Powerbombs Catio through the Table! Cover by Vice 1…2…thre-NO! Catio Kicks out! What the hell! How did he kick out of all of that?!?! Vice is just confused and Frustrated as I am, Vice now calling for that running knee that he’s been using in recent Weeks, Vice now goes the Running knee but Catio moves out of the way gets him on his shoulders and he hits the AA! Cover by Catio 1...2…thre-NO! Vice kicked out! Catio looking very agitated,  Catio now gets Vice up In firemans carry position goes for the AA but Vice lands in his feet, Vice gets Catio in position for a suplex he gets him up and he hits End Game! Cover by Vice 1…2…3! Vice gets the Victory over Catio!

Winner: Daniel Vice

Wow Vice gets the win over Catio! And I don’t think these two are done yet, not by a long shot. Ok its time for our first title match of the evening as BIC defends his continental championship against James Roman in a last man standing match

Match 4 SFW Continental Championship: BIC (c) VS James Roman (Last man Standing match)

These two men cannot stand each other but you gotta question if Roman chose the right stipulation I mean BIC beat him with a steel chair last time and now that there are no rules who knows what BIC will do in order to keep his title. Alright lets kick this off, BIC starts by going outside the ring and he’s grabbed a Steel Chair, Roman follows him out, BIC swings the steel chair at Roman but Roman ducks underneath it and Roman grabs BIC from behind and he hits him with a snap German suplex! BIC back to his feet straight away, Roman goes for a big boot but BIC moves out of the way and BIC hits a jumping neckbreaker on Roman! BIC now sets the Chair up in position for him to sit on… is what he would have done if this wasn’t a wrestling match instead BIC opting to get Roman in suplex position and he Suplexes Roman through the chair! Now the ref counting as Roman is down 1…2…3…Roman back to his feet, and BIC Hits him with the running knee Sending him back down! BIC now goes underneath the ring and he’s got a Ladder! BIC setting up the Ladder and now BIC going under the ring again and this time he’s got a table! BIC Sets up the table now he gets roman up and he’s putting him on the table, BIC now climbing the Ladder BIC goes for a diving elbow drop off the top of the ladder but Roman gets off and BIC through the Table! The ref counting as BIC is down 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…BIC gets back to his feet at a count of seven now that was close for BIC three more seconds and we would’ve had a new champion, Roman now gets BIC in suplex position and he suplexes him! Now Roman gets BIC up and he throws him into the steel ring post! Roman now throws BIC back into the ring, Roman going to the top rope possibly looking for that top rope Spear that’s put so many opponents away, BIC back to his feet, Roman goes for the top rope spear but BIC Counters with that Jumping STO! Both men down now if this match goes to a draw BIC retains the title, the ref counting now 1…2…3…4…5…both men get back to their feet, BIC throws a punch at Roman and Roman throws a punch at BIC, now these two men taking turns in hitting each other in the face, Roman comes ahead and he clotheslines BIC down, BIC back up, Roman kicks him in the gut and he gets him up for a Powerbomb but BIC counters into a hurricanruna! Wow a Hurricanruna from a man the size of BIC! BIC now gets in position looking for another running knee, Roman back up and BIC hits the second Knee, Roman down the ref counting 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…and Roman gets back to his feet! BIC now looking extremely Frustrated and BIC goes at Roman and hits him with a Jumping STO! BIC now goes outside the ring and he goes under and BIC’s got a steel Chair, BIC lays down the steel chair in front of Roman’s Body and BIC gets roman up and he hits No Regret on the steel chair! The ref Counting 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10! BIC retains his title!

Winner and Still SFW Continental champion: BIC
BIC retains his title after a hard fought victory but BIC still looking extremely angry that it took that long to put Roman down, now BIC grabs the steel chair and he’s just smashing Roman in the back with the chair BIC now gets Roman up and oh god no! BIC is putting the chair around Roman’s neck, BIC gets Roman up with the chair around his neck and he hits no regret! My god! BIC now has a mic and he’s got something to say.

BIC: Listen up, this is a message to everyone who thinks they’re going to get a shot at my title… No one gets a shot at my championship! You see this is what happens when you think you deserve a shot at MY Continental championship, you don’t walk out… you get stretchered out! And the fact that I have to compete in front of you peasants disgusts me!

Tamer’s music hits

Oh here comes the number 1 contender for BIC’s title, he won a triple threat match earlier tonight to gain the right to challenge for BIC’s title at our next Pay-per-view event alright Tamer in the ring and he’s got a mic

Tamer: BIC, you may think that title belongs to you but the thing is… you won’t be holding that for much longer because the minute I get my match with you at Redemption I’m taking that title!

BIC: I’d like to see you try!

Both men now staring each other down and BIC raising the title over his head and Tamer saying that’s gonna be mine soon alright ladies and gentlemen its time for a true clash of the heavyweights its Aidanator VS Chris Goliath next!

Match 5: Aidanator VS Chris Goliath (No Disqualifications Match)

This match is a true battle of the bruisers, its like King Kong VS Godzilla, these two men are just the giants of SFW, I mean if we had a division for pure just monsters one of these two men would be the champ of that division. Ok both men in the ring here we go and Aidanator and Goliath run at each other clotheslining each other down, both men back up and they Clothesline each other back down again, Both men now back up, Goliath goes for a clothesline on Aidan but Aidan ducks underneath it this time and German Suplexes Goliath! Aidanator is going out of the ring now and he’s going under the ring and he’s got a table! Aidanator gets the table in the ring, Goliath gets back to his feet, and Aidanator sets up the table in the corner, Aidanator grabs Goliath and puts him in front of the table, Aidanator goes for a spear on Goliath through the Table and he hits it! Aidanator now gets Goliath up and he hits him with the Piledriver! Cover by Aidanator 1…2…3! AIDANATOR WON THAT QUICKLY DAMN!
Winner: Aidanator!

Wow a quick win by Aidanator on Goliath I mean we though this match would be a slug fest but Aidanator just puts Goliath away quickly and easily. All right well time for a bit of a change in pace its time for our second title match of the night and it’s a ladder match for the Lightweight title!
Match 6 SFW Lightweight Championship Match: David Haskins (c) VS Ark Universe (Ladder Match)

These two men have been going at it since Bankheist, after Haskins retained his title in a hard fought match against Ropati Ark came out and assaulted Haskins the tensions been building ever since. Ok here we go Haskins and Ark lock up, very interesting considering this is a ladder match, Haskins comes out ahead controlling the back of Ark, Ark gets out of it and now has Haskins in a Hammer lock, Haskins gets out of it and now has a headlock on Ark, Ark pushes him off, Haskins rebounds and Ark hits him with a dropkick! Haskins back up; Ark goes for an Enzuguri but Haskins ducks underneath it, Haskins now hits ark with an Elbow smash and then follows it up with a Superkick! Haskins now goes outside the ring and he’s grabbed a ladder, he gets it in the ring and he sets it up, Haskins climbing the ladder, Ark now back up and he’s gone around the other side of the ladder both men are at the top and are battling it out on top of the ladder, Haskins now goes for a sunset flip Powerbomb off the ladder and he hits it! Haskins now moves the ladder into the corner, he gets Ark up, and puts him in front of the ladder, Haskins moves back and he goes for a running corner dropkick on Ark but Ark moves out of the way and Haskins legs just hit the steel ladder! Ark now goes to the top rope and he goes for a shooting star Press and he hits it! Ark now gets the Ladder, he sets it back up and now Ark climbs the ladder, Haskins now back to his feet and he pulls Ark down and he hits him with a roundhouse kick! Haskins climbs up the ladder Ark, down and he goes up wait he’s looking down at Ark, Haskins now goes to the top rung and instead of grabbing the title he goes for a Moonstomp off the ladder! But Ark moves out of the way, Haskins knee buckles and now Ark kicks him in the gut gets him up in position goes for chemical imbalance but this time he throws him on the ladder! Ark now climbing up the ladder, Haskins down and out and Ark at the top of the ladder and he gets the title we have a new Lightweight Champion!

Winner and New SFW Lightweight Champion: Ark Universe!

Well that’s our first title change of the night and it might be the last but at the same time it might not be. Well congratulations to the new champion but its time for our next match: an I quit match for the SFW television Championship.

Match 7 SFW Television Championship match: Nathan Clarke (c) VS Chris White (I quit Match)

This match…Is going to be brutal, its going to be bloody and its going to be Violent. These two men cannot stand each other and the only way they are going to sort this out is in an I quit match. Right here we go the American Olympian VS the Irish Patriot and Clarke and White just starting this match by beating each other with lefts and rights, White now taking control still and now he Suplexes Clarke, Clarke slides out of the ring, White goes after him and Clarke hits him with an Axehandle! Clarke gets White up and he throws him into the steel steps, Clarke now goes under the ring and he’s got a steel chair! Clarke now smashing the steel chair over the back of White, now Clarke telling the ref to ask Chris

Ref: Do you wanna quit Chris?

Chris White: NO!

White staying in the match, and Clarke now smashing White in the back with the steel chair again before tossing it aside and now he gets White up and throws him into the barricade and Clarke goes to brogue kicks White into the crowd by White moves out of the way, White German Suplexes Clarke! But he’s not done he German Suplexes two more times! White now going under the ring and he’s got a table! White now calls for Clarke to get back up, Clarke back to his feet, White now tries to German suplex him through the table but Clarke gets out of it and he takes him down with a clothesline! Clarke now throws White in the ring, Clarke gets in the ring, Clarke puts white on the top rope and Clarke goes walks across the ring apron and he German Suplexes him off the top rope to the outside through the table! Both men are down both men went through the table from the high up! Jesus Christ! Now Clarke slowly gets back to there feet with the help of the ring apron, Now Clarke tells the ref to ask White

Ref: Chris do you wanna quit?

Chris White: No…

Alright that’s a no and Clarke just looking extremely angry, Clarke now goes under the ring and he’s got a steel chair! And Clarke puts around the ankle of White! And He stomps on the chair whiles its on White’s leg, Now Clarke throwing the chair to the side and he locks in the Clover leaf! The pressure on the Legs and lower back of White is Extreme! Clarke Yelling at the ref to ask him!

Ref: do you wanna quit?

Chris: I QUIT!
Chris Quits! Clarke retains the Title!

Winner and Still SFW Television Champion: Nathan Clarke!
Clarke retains his title in a hard fought I quit match but the question is now that Clarke has beaten White Who’s the next challenger for his title? I mean I guess we’ll find out on the SFW Japan tour but now its time for our Main event: The SFW World Championship is on the line in a falls count anywhere match and if Ice cold get involved, Slim will be stripped of the title and all three of them will be fired!

Main Event SFW World Championship Match: King Slim (c) VS Ryan Reeves (Falls count anywhere match)

This match is insane and it’s pretty personal. Slim tried to concuss Reeves during the triple threat at Bankheist, luckily he didn’t but he sure managed to piss Reeves off. Ok here we go and Reeves starts by Rushing Slim with a clothesline! Slim back up and Reeves dropkicks him! Slim now rolling out of the ring and reeves follows him out, Slim pulls something out of his tights and he hits slim in the face with em! They look like brass knuckles! Keep in mind that is legal in this match since it is falls count anywhere, now Reeves down and Slim goes under the ring and he’s got a steel chair! Slim now smashing Reeves in the back with the chair! He does it over and over again! Now the chair is completely bent out of shape Slim tosses the chair away and he covers Reeves 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Reeves! Slim can’t believe it and now he gets Reeves up in headlock position possibly looking for the perfect ending put Reeves pushes Slim off into the Steel Steps! Reeves now removes the top layer of the steps and he gets slim up and He Suplexes him on the steps! Reeves now goes under the ring and he’s got a kendo stick! Reeves now battering Slim with the Kendo stick you can tell that Reeves is still pissed at Slim after what he did at Bankheist. Reeves now calling for Slim to get back up, Slim back to his feet, Reeves goes for the sanity breaker but Slim moves out of the way and Reeves falls on his ass! Slim now hits him with the perfect 10! Cover by slim 1…2…thre-NO! Reeves kicks out! Slim looking extremely angry he gets Reeves up and he hits him with the perfect ending! Cover by Slim 1…2…3! Slim retains the world title!

Winner and Still SFW World Champion: King Slim!

Well slim retains the world title here tonight at Heatwave but Slims not done he gets Reeves up in position for the piledriver wait a minute running down to the ring here comes Reeves’ tag partner its Liam Starr and he hits Slim with the SOS! Slim retains the world title but now he’s backing off! Thank you all so much for watching and we’ll see you next Friday night for SFW Friday Night carnage but until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

SFW World Tag team title Tournament Blocks 

http://imgur.com/a/PT4tw 

CfvRd2nUsAAc-j5-224x300.jpg 

Guerillas of Destiny Joining the SFW Tag title tournament as the final team for the tournament! 

SFW Friday Night Carnage 26 live from Osaka Match Card 

Match 1 SFW World Tag team title tournament Block A match: Young Bucks (Nick Jackson and Matt Jackson) VS Black Vice (Nathan Black & Jack Vice) 

Match 2 SFW World Tag team title tournament Block B Match: Jack Willow & "Lord" Dawg Morales VS BIC & Prince Cutler 

Match 3: Adam Masters VS Brett Storm 

Match 4: Yelich Anderson VS Nathan Clarke (Clarke has requested this be non title due to him not being in top ring condition after his title defense at Heatwave? 

Main Event Number one Contenders match for the SFW World Championship: Chris White VS James Roman VS Aidanator VS David Haskins 

SFW Friday Night Carnage 26 Live from Osaka Japan!

Intro

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the first night of the SFW Japan tour! Our first stop tonight is Osaka and we’re going to start off with some Block A action in the SFW Tag team title tournament and we’re kicking this off with a Superkick Party!
Match 1 Block A SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament: The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) VS Black Vice (Nathan Black & Jack Vice)

Well this is a first for SFW, we have brought in international superstars the Young Bucks to help build up the tag team title tournament, these two are the current IWGP Junior heavyweight Tag team champions, now there opponents in recent weeks have been impressive in tag team competition so lets see who wins this match. Starting things off in the ring is Nick Jackson and Jack Vice, Vice and Nick lock up, Vice Comes ahead gets Nick in position for a German suplex but Nick blocks and gets Vice in position for a German suplex, Vice Blocks it and gets out of the hold and then goes to Superkick Nick but Nick ducks underneath it and then gets Vice in a Schoolboy 1…Kickout at 1 By Vice, Vice back up, Nick goes for a clothesline but Vice Ducks it and he hits Nick with a springboard neckbreaker! Nick down, Vice goes to the top rope and he goes for a diving elbow drop and he hits it! Vice now gets Nick up and he whips him into Black Vice’s corner, Vice tags in Black, Vice upper gets Nick and Black comes in with a running corner Cross body! Cover by Black on Nick 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Nick, Black now has a headlock on Nick, Nick trying to build momentum, crowd now cheering Nick on Nick back to his feet, he elbows Black in the gut to get him off, Nick pushes black into the ropes, Black rebounds Into a Superkick!!!! Both men down, they both need to make a tag and both men make the Tag! Vice goes after Matt with a clothesline but Matt turns it into a swinging Neckbreaker, Vice back up and Matt hits him a dropkick! Vice back up again and Matt hits him with a Superkick! And Matt Superkicks Black off the Apron! Now Matt tags in Nick, Matt gets Vice up Tombstone position, Nick on the Apron we all know what’s coming up next, Nick springboards and The Bucks hit the Metlzer Driver BAYBAY! Cover by Nick 1…2…3! The Bucks pick up the 3 points!

Winners: The Young Bucks!

The Bucks pick up a great win in their first match in SFW and what a match Now on the points scale that gives the Bucks 3 points and Black Vice 1 Point. Alright its time for a block B match with Jack Willow and Dawg Morales taking on BIC and his partner the debuting Prince Cutler

Match 2 Block B SFW Tag Team title Tournament: Jack Willow & Dawg Morales VS BIC & Prince Cutler

Alright here comes Willow and Morales both men have mics so I guess they’re going to say something.

Jack Willow: My name is Jack Willow and I am a certified G and a bonafied stud and You can’t teach that! And this right here this Dawg Morales and 6ft Tall and you can’t teach that! Badaboom realest guys in the room How you Doin!? Now our opponents tonight are a Cuppa Haters, A Cuppa Haters Morales.

Dawg Morales: Yeah but in the end there is only one word to describe em and I’m gonna spell it out for Ya. S-A-W-F-T! SAWFT!

Quite an introduction from Morales and Willow, here come their opponents and these two are no joke, BIC Is the current Continental Champion and Cutler has vast experience around the world the question is how will these two fair against Morales and Willow who have really gelled as a tag team since coming together and this is cutler’s debut match tonight. Alright here we go Cutler and Willow starting this match off, Cutler and Willow lock up, Cutler comes ahead gets Willow in German suplex position but releases him and smashed him in the head with a nice elbow, that elbow hits almost twice as hard since he doesn’t have elbow pads on, Willow turns around into a dropkick from Cutler! Cutler now gets Willow up and he clotheslines him right back down, Cutler gets Willow back up throws him into his corner and tags in BIC, BIC whips Cutler into Willow and Cutler hits a corner cross body on Willow, Willow bounces out of the Corner into a belly to belly suplex from BIC cover by BIC 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Willow, BIC now gets Willow up, throws him back into the corner tags in Cutler, BIC puts Willow on the top rope and BIC goes up with him and he suplexes him off the top Rope and Cutler hits a running Elbow drop on Willow! Cover by Cutler 1…2…thre-NO! Kickout at 2 and a half by Willow! Cutler now with a headlock on Willow, Morales on the apron calling for Willow to get up and make the tag, Willow slowly back to his feet and he elbows Cutler in the gut in order to make some separation and he pushes Cutler off, Cutler rebounds into a dropkick from Willow! Now both Cutler and Willow down, both men slowly crawling to their corners and they both make the tag, Morales and BIC In, Morales takes BIC down with a clothesline and then knocks Cutler off the apron, BIC gets back up and turns around into a powerslam from Morales, BIC back to his feet and Morales hits him with the GOT EM! Cover by Morales 1…2…thre-NO! Cutler breaks it up! And Willow waiting for Cutler to get up, Cutler back up and Willow hits him with the Flying Forearm! Morales now gets BIC up in position for an inverted DDT, Willow now climbs to the top Rope and he hits an Elbow drop on BIC as Morales hits an Inverted DDT! Cover by Morales 1…2…3! Morales and Willow pick up the victory and the 3 points

Winners: Dawg Morales and Jack Willow

Willow and Morales get the 3 points in the tournament and BIC and Cutler only get 1 point, Alright that’s all the tag tournament action for tonight but we have a lot more action later on tonight so stick around as our next match is a Japan showcase match as Adam Masters takes on Brett Storm

Match 3: Adam Masters VS Brett Storm

Storm is now basically a veteran in SFW he’s been around a while and he’s been a very good competitor, Masters is what is called a gaijin here in Japan which is basically a wrestlers who wrestles in japan but is from outside of Japan, Masters a bit of a flamboyant wrestler but I’m sure that won’t affect his in ring ability. Here we go Storm right out of the gate pushes Masters into the corner and starts smashing Masters with lefts and Rights before the ref finally pushes him off creating some separation, Storm is being very aggressive to Masters showing him why he needs to be taken seriously, Masters out of the corner and Storm clotheslines him back down, Masters back up and Storm grabs masters in position for a suplex, Storm goes for a suplex but Masters counters goes over and hits Storm with a neckbreaker! Masters now gaining some momentum he gets storm back up, uppercuts him and then follows it up with a nice Elbow smash! Cover by Masters 1…Kickout at 1 by Storm, Masters now gets Storm up and he goes for a dropkick but Storm blocks it and hits Masters with a chop to the chest and follows that up with a DDT! Storm now goes for a running elbow drop but Masters moves out of the way, Storm back up and Masters gets him with a schoolboy 1….2…Kickout at by Storm, Storm back up and Masters hits him with a dropkick! Cover by Masters 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Storm! Masters now In position calling for Storm to get up, Storm back up, Masters gets him up looking for that Samoan drop but Storm slips out of it, Masters turns around into a bullet from Storm! Cover by Storm 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Masters! Storm now gets Masters up goes for the Storm Driver by Masters goes behind again, Storm turns around into a Belly to Belly From Masters! Cover by Masters 1…2…thre-NO! Storm Kicks out! Masters wasting no time gets Storm up on his shoulders and he hits that Samoan Drop! Cover by Masters 1…2…3! Masters is successful in his debut!
Winner: Adam Masters

Masters with an impressive victory over Storm but at points Storm had this match won, Masters offering a handshake to Storm but Storm just walks past him obviously quite angry about another loss. Alright its time for our next match as SFW Television Champion Nathan Clarke faces Yelich Anderson in a non title match.

Match 4: Nathan Clarke VS Yelich Anderson

Right here we go wasting no time with Anderson’s introduction here we go

Yelich Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen I am coming to you standing at 6 feet tall and weighing in at 243 and a quarter of a pound, YEEELLIICCCH ANDERSON!

Anderson!

The signature introduction of Anderson, great to see it tonight, he only recently started doing it again at Heatwave. Anderson needs to get a victory tonight after losing at Heatwave, although he did get the win on the pre-show he failed to win the triple threat on the main show, Clarke however did great at Heatwave managing to retain his Television championship against Chris White. Ok here we go and Clarke hits Anderson with a clothesline right out of the gate! Anderson down and Clarke gets him back up and he Suplexes him back down to the ground! Cover by Clarke 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Anderson, Clarke now gets Anderson up, he puts him on the top rope, Clarke goes for the German suplex off the top rope but Anderson Blocks it with some elbows, Clarke gets hit off the top rope and ANDERSON HITS A MOONSAULT ON CLARKE! Anderson now goes back to the top rope he goes for the mic drop but Clarke catches him with a chokeslam! Clarke now gets Anderson up and he uppercuts him and then hits him with an Axehandle! Anderson down now, Clarke calling for the brogue kick, Anderson back to his feet Clarke goes for the brogue kick but Anderson moves out of the way, Clarke turns around into the Mic check from Anderson! Cover by Anderson 1…2…3! Anderson gets the win!

Winner: Yelich Anderson

Anderson managed to catch Clarke off guard and hit him with the mic check in order to pick up the victory, Anderson celebrating on the second rope but Clarke Is fuming he goes up to Anderson and Suplexes him off the second rope, Clarke is livid, Clarke now has gone outside the ring and he’s grabbed a steel chair, Now he’s back in the ring with the chair and he’s just cracking the hell out of the back of Anderson, Clarke has left Anderson layed out obviously making a statement. Now Clarke asking for a mic lets see what he’s got to say

Nathan Clarke: Look at this man, he’s pathetic, he’ll never be a champion in SFW and he defeating me like that is an insult to me and my irish blood, this stupid idiotic American man will never be able to beat a champion like me ever again.

Well Clarke making a statement about what Anderson beating him does to him. Anyway its time for a number one contenders match for the SFW World title and it’s a fatal four way as Chris White, David Haskins, Aidanator and James Roman face each other for a chance to face SFW World Champion Slim

Main Event Number 1 contenders match for the SFW World Championship: Chris White VS David Haskins VS Aidanator VS James Roman

After the unfortunate loss that Ryan Reeves suffered at Heatwave we must now crown a new number one contender for the world championship, All four of these men have been very impressive over the last few months, White and Haskins being long reigning champions with the Television and Lightweight titles respectively, Aidanator has made a great impression over his short time in SFW, same can be said about James Roman but Aidan has something over all the other competitors in the match and that is that he has never lost in SFW. Here we go, all four of these men have a lot of respect for each other and Roman, White and Haskins all go after Aidanator early in this match up as they beat him down In the corner, White and Roman get Aidan back up, Haskins stands back, White and Roman whip Aidan into Haskins and Haskins hits him with a standing double foot stomp and Aidan rolls out of the ring, White, Haskins and Roman have arguably removed the biggest threat in this match, Now Haskins, White and Roman all stare down at each other White and Haskins nod at each other and they go after Roman! Roman obviously has a size advantage over Haskins and White, White now german Suplexes Roman as Haskins goes to the top rope and he hits a frogsplash on Roman! Roman rolling out of the ring and now just Haskins and White in the ring alone, the two men stare at each other and now they’ve locked up, White comes ahead controlling the back in German suplex position but Haskins gets out of it and now has White in German Suplex position but he releases it and then hits a reverse Frankensteiner on White! Haskins now calling for White to get up, looking for that running double foot stomp but Aidan back in the ring Spears Haskins! White now behind Aidan and he German Suplexes Aidan and he’s going for the hat trick and he hits it! Wait Roman on the top Rope, White back up to his feet after hitting those suplexes and Roman spears him from the top rope! Cover by Roman 1…2…thre-NO! Haskins Breaks it up! Roman now gets up and Haskins hits him with that Double foot Stomp! Haskins now throws White on top of Roman and Haskins goes to the Top rope and he goes for the Moonstomp on both men and he hits it! Cover by Haskins on Roman 1…2…Thre-NO! Aidan got back up and broke it up! Aidan now looks for the piledriver on Haskins and He hits it! But Roman back up and he takes Aidan down with a clothesline, He gets Haskins back up on his shoulders and he hits Heads Will Roll! Cover by Roman 1…2…3! Roman is the Number one contender!
Winner and Number one Contender for the SFW World Championship: James Roman!

So its set King Slim will defend the world title against James Roman at Redemption, it will not main event however as that match spot will be given to Kazuchika Okada VS Ryan Reeves, Ladies and gentlemen thank you and good night we will see you tomorrow for SFW Saturday night battlefield live in Kyoto but until then thank you and Goodnight BAYBAY! 

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 7 

Match 1 Block A match SFW World Tag team title tournament: Wilde Clovers VS Starr & ? 

Match 2 Block A match SFW World Tag team title tournament: Los Dragones VS Titan & Jacob Yamata 

Main Event Block B Match SFW World Tag Team title Tournament: Hollow & ? VS GOD

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 7 Live from Kyoto Japan

Intro

Ladies and Gentlemen We are Live from Kyoto tonight for the second night of our SFW Japan Tour, for our fans here Kyoto do not fear we will be returning later on for a second show just before SFW Redemption but lets get into our matches tonight and its full of tag team tournament action baybay

Match 1 Block A match SFW World Tag Team title tournament Match: The Wilde Clovers (Drake Clover & Alyx Wilde) VS Liam Starr & ?

This match should be very good, here comes the Wilde Clovers a relatively new tag team that has been very impressive, as singles competitors the two men haven’t been that successful as singles competitors but as a tag team they have been dominating the competition, Their opponents on the other hand well we don’t even know who one of them is the other one however is Liam Starr one of the most successful Wrestlers in SFW although he’s never challenged for a title he’s been able to get a good number of wins under his belt ok Starr has a mic in his hand and he’s about to reveal his tag team partner

Liam Starr: What is up SFW Universe! Well tonight I have something to reveal, well I mean you knew that I mean I have a tag team partner who I haven’t announced, Anyway a little known fact about me is before I signed with SFW I was a tag team wrestler, I was a part of a team known as Future Starrs and my partner in that team is my partner tonight. He has been training in Japan for a long time now and he’s finally back to reunite with me, Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the master of the Zoidberg Elbow: Gary Kirby!

Gary Kirby is here in SFW! He is a very revered competitor here in Japan and as mentioned he is the former tag partner of Starr so its official: The Future Starrs are a part of the tag tournament! Lets see how they fair against The Wilde Clovers I mean they haven’t tagged together in a while, Wilde and Starr starting this match off they lock up but they both break it, Wilde goes for a clothesline but Starr ducks it grabs him in position for an inverted DDT but instead drops him into a dragon Sleeper! Starr holds it in for about 10 seconds but then he releases it and he helps Wilde back to his feet in a friendly manner and then Back Suplexes him! Starr gets Wilde back up whips him into his corner, Starr tags in Kirby, both men step back Starr goes in first with a corner dropkick moves to the side and Kirby follows it up with a high knee in the corner and Kirby whips him out into Pele kick from Starr and he falls into an inverted DDT from Kirby! Cover by Kirby 1…2…thre-NO! Clover breaks it up! Starr back in now goes for a springboard clothesline on Clover but Clover Spears him out of the air! Kirby worried about his partner dropkicks Clover out of the ring, Wilde now back to his feet and prepared, he goes against the ropes, rebounds, Kirby turns around into the Wilde Stomp from Wilde! Cover by Wilde 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Kirby! Wilde now gets Kirby up looking for Man VS Wilde but Kirby Slips out of it into a neckbreaker! Wilde back up and Kirby telling him to come on, Wilde goes against the ropes rebounds but Kirby tells him to stop and he hits an Enzuguri! Kirby now calling for the Zoidberg Elbow he goes across ropes wait a minute Clover from behind shakes the ropes and Kirby falls down, Wilde back up and he goes for Man VS Wilde and he hits it! Cover by Wilde 1…2…thre-NO! Starr Breaks it up! What a tag team match we are seeing! Clover now calling for the tag and Wilde tags in Clover, Clover now gets him for a crucifix Powerbomb but Starr hits him with a low angle drop kick, Kirby gets out of it and gets him in a backslide 1…2…3! Kirby and Starr pick up the victory!
Winners: Gary Kirby and Liam Starr!

A very impressive match and it could’ve gone either way but Kirby and Starr have proven that they are the better tag team tonight, Kirby and Starr both offering handshakes to their opponents and Clover and Wilde accept! There is definitely a mutual respect between these four men. Ok its time for some more tag team tournament action, As Los Dragones, Will Slater and Flaming Dragon, Take on Titan and Jacob Yamata.

Match 2 Block A match SFW World tag team title tournament: Los Dragones (Will Slater & Flaming Dragon) VS Titan & Jacob Yamata

Slater and Dragon making their return tonight, they said they would go away to train and are back to fight for the tag team titles, Slater and Dragon wearing different attire than usual, Normally they wear Black and Blue but today its Red and Gold, they both are in amazing shape and Dragon wearing a different mask with a long spine at the back, Now here come their opponents, Titan is just a huge man, he’s just giant I mean he is 435lbs that is bloody insane and his partner is no small man either Yamata is 235lbs, these two men are just a massive tag team if I were to give them a team name I’d name them the Godzilla brothers, I mean I guess they’re not related but whatever. Slater and Dragon definitely giving up the size advantage but lets see how they do against Titan and Yamata, Alright Yamata and Slater start this match off, Yamata doesn’t want to lock up instead goes for a dropkick but Slater blocks it, Yamata back to his feet and he goes for a clothesline on Slater but Slater ducks it and hits a swinging neckbreaker on Yamata! Yamata now back up again, Slater catches him he looks like he’s going for an inverted DDT but instead turns it into an Inverted Suplex! Slater now gets Yamata up and he whips him into his corner, Tags in Dragon, Slater puts Yamata on the top rope, Dragon goes to the opposite top rope, Slater Suplexes Yamata off the top rope and Dragon hits a frog Splash! Dragon now gets Yamata up goes for a neckbreaker but Yamata elbows him in the gut stopping him from hitting a neckbreaker and then he grabs Dragon in position for a suplex and he hits it! Yamata now back to his feet gets Dragon up and he whips him into his corner and Yamata tags in Titan, Titan gets Dragon up and in position for an STO, Yamata now rebounds and hits dragon with a clothesline as Titan takes him down to the ground with an STO, Titan now gets dragon up and he hits him with a fall away slam! Wait a minute Slaters dropped down off the apron and he’s sneaking around the ring, he’s behind Yamata, Yamata hasn’t noticed and Slater Powerbombs Yamata off the Apron! Meanwhile Titan now setting up for the banzai drop on Dragon in the corner and Slater now smashing the head of titan on the turnbuckle giving Dragon enough time to get up, Titan rocked now, Dragon gets titan in position for a Powerbomb, the strength on display by Dragon and Los Dragones hit a Powerbomb Blockbuster combination on Titan! Both Slater and Dragon now on top of titan for the cover 1…2…3! Los Dragones pick up the upset victory!
Winners: Los Dragones!

Los Dragones pick up the victory! They went into this match as the underdogs and hell I’d even say that they’re the underdogs for the tournament. Ok its time for our main event as IWGP Heavyweight tag team champions the guerrillas of destiny take on Hollow and his mystery partner

Main Event Block B Match SFW World tag team title tournament: GOD (Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa) VS Hollow &?

This match is gonna be good, GOD are one of the best tag teams right now and are the Current IWGP Heavyweight tag team champions, Ok here comes Hollow and he’s signalling his partner and I think I have an idea of who it is and yep its Ropati… wait a minute Ropati has some sort of paint all over his body, War paint of some kind, what has Hollow done to Ropati? I mean I can barely tell if that’s Ropati considering the way he’s dressed, Ok here we go Ropati starting this match off with Tama Tonga, the two men just walking around in a circle like two male lions fighting over territory about to charge at each other and Ropati runs at Tonga but Tonga just clotheslines him down to the ground, Ropati back up and Tonga telling him to charge at him again, Ropati stares at Tonga before Running at him and he goes for a clothesline but Tonga ducks it and hits a chop to the back of the head of Ropati, Ropati turns around but Tonga goes behind him staying out of Ropati’s view as Ropati keeps turning trying to find him and Tonga hits the Gun Stun On Ropati! Hollow actually hasn’t been on the apron this whole time just watching as Ropati gets beaten up, Roa now enters the ring not legal, Tonga and Roa get Ropati up in position for Guerilla warfare and they hit it! Cover by Tonga 1…2…3! GOD get the points in the tournament

Winner: GOD!

The IWGP heavyweight tag team champions get the victory and they’re leaving the ring, Hollow enters the ring armed with a chair as he stares at Ropati, Ropati now on his knees telling Hollow to do it and Hollow starts brutalizing Ropati with the Chair over and over again beating the hell out of Ropati with that Chair! Ropati now unconscious, Hollow drags him away to the back, well with that ladies and gentlemen we are out of here we will see you next week for SFW Friday Night Carnage live from Hiroshima but until then SEE YOU LATER BAYBAY!

SFW Friday Night Carnage 27 Live from Hiroshima 

Match 1 B Block Match SFW World Tag Team tournament: Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio VS Ice Cold (Jarrod Gardyner & Connor Bramson) 

Match 2: Chris White VS Brett Storm 

Match 3: Jacob Yamata VS David Haskins 

Match 4 SFW Television Championship Match: Nathan Clarke (c) VS Overheel 

Main Event: Ryan Reeves VS Mil Almas 

SFW Friday Night Carnage 27 Live from Hiroshima

Intro

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to SFW Friday Night Carnage! Tonight we are live from Hiroshima and we are kicking things off with tag- Wait a minute that’s Ryan Reeves’ theme, what’s he doing out here, alright I guess Reeves has something to say

Ryan Reeves Promo

Ryan Reeves: I know you guys were expecting a tag team match but I have something to say before that match and its regarding my match with Okada at SFW Redemption, Over these last few months I haven’t been doing great… I lost my SFW World Championship and I failed to regain it twice… but Listen up Okada, I may seem like just another week opponent of yours but the thing is I am desperate, which means I am willing to do anything to beat you and I will do absolutely everything I can to beat you down even if that means I have to break the Rules. So Okada, I Hope you’re ready for SFW redemption because you will be facing the most desperate man in SFW and I will do everything I can to wi-

Mil Almas theme hits cutting off Ryan Reeves

Mil Almas: Ryan. I’m going to stop you right there, You’re right about one thing: You haven’t been winning lately. So why the hell are you facing Okada at Redemption, when a guy like me who is one of the best wrestlers in SFW and is the Heist Briefcase Holder isn’t even on the card? Its complete and utter BS, you don’t deserve to Face Okada. So I’ve got a little proposition for you: Tonight we are in the main event and I think you have to prove why you should fight Okada, so In our match tonight how about the winner goes on to Face Okada

Ryan Reeves: Almas, Don’t you ever cut me off again you little piece of luchador filth. Now you want that stipulation? You got it! And I’m going to Destroy you tonight and then I’m going onto Redemption to defeat Okada.

Alright now for tonights main event I guess the winner will be facing Kazuchika Okada! That’s the main even though I think its time we get to our opening contest as Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio team up to face Connor Bramson & Jarrod Gardyner, Ice Cold, In a Block B Match in the SFW World Tag Team title tournament

Match 1 Block B Match SFW World Tag Team Title tournament: Angelo Catio & Daniel Vice VS Ice Cold

This match is bound to be volatile, with Vice and Catio on the same team you know they’re going to be trying to out do each other at every corner but at the same time we have to watch for Ice Cold because who knows what they’ll do. Vice and Gardyner starting this match off and Vice with a clothesline on Gardyner right out of the gate! Gardyner gets back up and he charges at Vice but Vice just hits him with a powerslam! Gardyner back to his feet Vice grabs him in position for an inverted DDT but instead he hits him with an Inverted Suplex, Vice gets Gardyner up throws him into his corner, Tags in Catio, Catio standing on the apron, he says he’s not coming in until Vice gets out, Vice obliges and he gets on the apron, Catio in now and he hits him with a monkey flip out of the corner! Catio now gets Gardyner up, gets him in position for a suplex but Gardyner blocks it and turns it into a suplex of his own! Gardyner now back to his feet, he gets Catio up and he throws him into his corner, Gardyner tags in Bramson, Bramson whips Gardyner onto Catio and Gardyner hits a corner Crossbody, Gardyner out of the way and Bramson hits Catio with a running uppercut! Catio down now, Bramson gets him back to his feet and he hits him with a Brainbuster, Bramson now goes to the top rope, Gardyner Tags himself in, Bramson goes for a senton on Catio and he hits it! Gardyner now on the top rope he goes for a frog splash on Catio and he hits it! Cover by Gardyner 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Catio, Catio needs to make the tag if he wants to gain the most points in this tag tournament match up, Gardyner now gets Catio up, he goes for a snap suplex but Catio Lands on his feet and he hits Gardyner with a neck breaker! Both men down, Vice and Bramson Calling for the tag and Catio tags in Vice while Gardyner tags in Bramson! Vice Clotheslines Bramson down, Bramson back up and Vice hits him with a spinebuster! Bramson down, Vice goes to the top rope and he goes for the Frog Splash and he hits it! Cover by Vice 1…2…thre-NO! Bramson kicks out! Vice now in the corner calling for Bramson to get up, Gardyner in now running at Vice but Catio intercepts him and he gets him up for the AA and he hits it! Bramson up now and Vice hits him with the shotgun Knee! Cover by Vice 1…2…3! Vice and Catio pick up the victory!

Winners: Angelo Catio & Daniel Vice

Vice and Catio pick up the victory and the three points in the SFW World Tag Team title tournament, anyway we best be getting to our next match as Chris White looks to build some momentum as he takes on Brett Storm

Match 2: Chris White VS Brett Storm

White hasn’t been successful lately, losing his championship and then failing to regain it in humiliating fashion, losing in an I quit match to Nathan Clarke. Storm has been doing alright so far in SFW, especially after heatwave where he managed to get a win on the pre show unfortunately he could not win in the triple threat on the main show and he then lost again last week to Adam Masters so lets see if he can turn his luck around. Alright now here we go and Storm rushes at White but White just hits him with a belly to belly Suplex! Storm back to his feet he goes for a Clothesline on White, White ducks it and then he hits him with a dropkick to the back of Storm! Storm down, White gets him back up and he hits him with a back suplex but he’s not stopping at just one he hits the hat trick! Storm down but White gets him back up and he hits him with the All-American Slam! Cover by White 1…2…3!

Winner: Chris White

White picks up the victory and begins to make his exit and meanwhile here comes Jacob Yamata o has a match with David Haskins up next, White stops walking as Yamata and Him stare down, Now Yamata enters the ring while White now has grabbed a chair and he’s going to watch this match from Ringside!

Match 3: Jacob Yamata VS David Haskins

Haskins now makes his way down to the ring but Yamata isn’t having any of it and he goes down to the ramp and clotheslines Haskins! Yamata gets Haskins up and he throws him into the ring, Yamata gets in the ring, he gets Haskins up looks like he’s going for a back suplex but turns that into the Japamerican Special! Yamata now gets Haskins up and he hits him with Project Murder! Cover by Yamata 1…2…thre-NO! Kickout at 2 by Haskins! Yamata Can’t believe it he’s staring at the Ref intently and he starts beating down the ref and he gets him up and he hits him with Death Protocol! And that’s gonna throw this match out!
Match Called off

Yamata now gets Haskins up and he hits him with Death Protocol! But he’s not done he gets him up, looks like he’s going for a piledriver! Chris Whites seen enough and he rushes the ring attacking Yamata! Both men now trading strikes and Yamata finally tumbles out of the ring and both men stare down, Yamata’s got a Mic now lets see what he’s got to say

Jacob Yamata: You Know I am currently in the SFW World Tag Team title tournament but I don’t really care about that anymore, Titan can find another partner because at Redemption I want to face you White because you are everything I despise, So what do you say?

Chris White now has a Mic

Chris White: You’re on!

Well that could be a match at redemption but that just begs the questions who will replace Yamata in the SFW World tag Team title Tournament? We’ll Find out tomorrow night I guess but right now we have a championship match as Nathan Clarke defends his Television Championship against Overheel

Match 4 SFW Television Championship Match: Nathan Clarke (c) VS Overheel

This match is a very curious one, Overheel not the biggest guy and we haven’t seen him in a while especially considering he was out injured for quite a while after what Chris Goliath did to him. Ok here we go Clarke starts this match off with an Axehandle right out of the gate! Overheel back up and Clarke just German Suplexes him! Overheel up again, Clarke Grabs him from behind full nelson position and he transitions it into a slam! Clarke gets Overheel up and he puts him on the top Rope, he climbs up behind Overheel and he hits him with that Top Rope German Suplex! Clarke now in the corner calling for the Brogue Kick, Overheel back up and Clarke hits him with the Brogue Kick! Clarke now lock he gets him by the legs and he locks in the Cloverleaf! Overheel in the Centre of the ring nowhere to go and Overheel has got to Tap out!

Winner and Still SFW Television Champion: Nathan Clarke
Clarke with a Dominant victory over Overheel in this TV title match up and now Clarke goes outside the ring and he’s got a steel Chair! And now he’s just beating the hell out of Overheel with it but now here Comes Yelich Anderson and he’s got a Ladder! Yelich sets up the ladder and he climbs it and he jumps off the ladder into the ring and hits Clarke with the Mic Drop! Clarke now rolls out of the Ring but he forgets to grab his title, Anderson see’s the title and he picks it up and he raises it over his head. Alright now here comes our GM lets see what Hogan has to say about this

FDHogan: Well let me tell ya something Brother! The Two of you using those weapons both this week and last week has given me an idea, Nathan Clarke at Redemption you will defend your SFW Television championship against Yelich Anderson… In a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match!

Oh My! We’ve only had two TLC Matches in SFW History and both have been extremely Violent so this one will definitely push the limits of both of these competitors! Alright its time for our main Event: Ryan Reeves VS Mil Almas the winner Will face Kazuchika Okada in the Main event of SFW Redemption

Main Event: Ryan Reeves VS Mil Almas

This match is such a high calibre it could main event any SFW Pay-per-view, these two men are two of the best in SFW, Reeves a former world Champion and the inaugural world Champion, Almas a Former Lightweight Champion and the Current Heist Briefcase Holder, this match is going to be awesome. Here we go, Reeves and Almas start off by locking up, Almas breaks it and the just pushes Reeves doesn’t look impressed and he just hits Almas with a clothesline! Almas down he just got knocked on his ass, Almas gets back to his feet, Reeves goes for another clothesline, Almas ducks it, Reeves turns around into an Enzuguri from Almas! Reeves Rocked, Almas goes to the ropes and he hits Reeves with a Springboard Standing Moonsault! Wait a minute Reeves rolls through, keeping a hold of Almas, he goes for a tombstone but Almas gets out of it and turns it into a jumping STO! Reeves gets back to his feet, Almas goes for a dropkick, Reeves blocks it and then he hits him with an Elbow Drop! Reeves now goes to the top rope, waiting for Almas to get up, he goes for the Crazed thrust but Almas moves out of the way, Reeves rolls through, Almas comes up from behind and hits him with a Neckbreaker! Almas now calling for Reeves to get up, Reeves back up, Almas goes for the Superkick but Reeves ducks it, Grabs him from behind and he hits him with Lunacy Unhinged! Now Both Reeves and Almas down, both men have been throwing everything they have at each other, Reeves and Almas both slowly get back to their feet, Almas throws a punch, Reeves sends one back, the two men now trading shots, Almas finally coming ahead, Reeves rocked, Almas goes to the ropes, he goes for a springboard single leg dropkick but Reeves ducks it, Almas turns around into an Uppercut from Reeves! Almas rocked and Reeves hits him with a lifting DDT! Reeves now in the corner calling for the Sanity Breaker, Almas back to his feet, Reeves goes for the sanity breaker but Almas counters it and hits him with a Superkick! Reeves now falls to his hands and knees and Almas hits him with the corridor de la muerte! Cover by Almas 1…2…thre-NO! Reeves gets his foot on the rope! Almas can’t believe it and he’s getting frustrated, Almas now calling for Reeves to get back up, possibly looking for another Superkick, Reeves back up, Almas goes for another Superkick but Reeves ducks underneath it, he gets Almas up on his shoulders in electric chair position and he hits him with the Destabilizer! Cover by Reeves 1…2…3! Reeves Will be facing Okada at Redemption

Winner: Ryan Reeves

Ryan Reeves wins and goes onto face Okada at SFW Redemption!
Rainmaker by Yonosuke Kitamara hits

Oh my god… that’s Okada’s theme music! He’s here! Okada now on the ramp, he stares at Ryan Reeves, both men lock eyes, knowing that in two weeks they will face off in the Main Event redemption but that’s it for tonight Ladies and Gentlemen, we will see you tomorrow for SFW Saturday Night Battlefield!

5YxX9A6.png 

Current Standings for the SFW World Tag Team title tournament 

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 8 Live from Kobe, Japan

Match 1 SFW World tag Team title tournament Block A match: Wilde Clovers VS Black Vice 

Match 2 SFW World Tag Team title tournament Block B: Hollow & Ropati VS Ice Cold 

Match 3 SFW World Tag Team title tournament Block B Match: Prince Cutler & ? VS GOD (BIC Has had to pull out of the tag title tournament due to him defending his continental Championship at Redemption) 

SFW Saturday Night Battlefield 8 Live from Kobe, Japan

Intro

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to SFW Saturday Night Battlefield, as always I am your colour commentator FDSlater BAYBAY! Tonight we have more tag team action, so lets kick things off with The Wilde Clovers VS Black Vice

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team title Tournament Block A Match: The Wilde Clovers VS Black Vice

These two tag teams both lost their first matches in the tag tournament so one of these teams will be getting that three points which will definitely help them out In this tournament, Ok starting this match off is Nathan Black and Alyx Wilde, Wilde and Black lock up to start with but Wilde breaks it at and hits Black with an Elbow! Black now gets back to his feet but Wilde slips behind him and hits him with a Back Suplex! Wilde now taunting Jack Vice, Wilde now gets Black up and whips him into his corner, Wilde tags in Drake Clover, Clover comes in and hits a corner crossbody on Black and Wilde Follows it up with a Corner Dropkick! Clover and Black now alone in the ring, Clover gets Black up and gets him in a torture rack, Clover holding it in there and now he goes into a neckbreaker! Cover by Clover on Black 1…2...NO! Vice gets in and Breaks it up! Wilde in now and he throws Vice out of the ring! Clover now gets Black up in position for a crucifix Powerbomb and now Clover goes for the Clover Bomb and Wilde hits a neckbreaker at the same time! Cover by Clover 1…2…3! The Wilde Clovers pick up the Victory in the tournament!
Winners: The Wilde Clovers!

The Wilde Clovers with a dominant victory over Black Vice, Alright its time for our next match this time from Block B as Ropati and Hollow take on Ice Cold

Match 2 SFW World Tag Team title Tournament Block B Match: Ropati & Hollow VS Ice Cold

This is still kind of creepy the way Ropati has been acting and dressing as yet again wearing the demon paint, Ok this tag team match now underway but wait a minute Hollow just grabbing a chair and setting it up sitting on it and knodding at Ropati as if to give him the orders, Ropati knods Back and he turns around and gets on his knees! Ice Cold Confused but now both members in the ring, Bramson hits him with Piece of mind and then Gardyner gets Ropati up and Mental Health! Cover by Gardyner 1…2…3! Ice Cold get the win and Ropati sacrificing himself yet again for an unknown reason

Winners: Ice Cold

Ropati Sacrifices himself yet again at the joy off Hollow, Hollow now gets Ropati up and drags him to the back as Ice Cold celebrate, Alright its time for our main event more Block B action as Prince Cutler and his new partner take on GOD
Main Event SFW World Tag Team title Tournament Block B Match: Prince Cutler & ? VS GOD
Prince cutler was originally partnered with BIC in this tournament but due BIC defending his title at Redemption he has had to pull out of the tournament, alright its time to see who Cutler’s partner is and its Mil Almas! Great choice for Cutler I guess, all right here comes GOD one of the favourites in this tournament. Ok here we go Tama Tonga and Almas starting this match off and Almas with a dropkick right out of the gate! Tonga back to his feet, Almas goes for a step up Enzuguri but Tonga ducks underneath it, Almas gets back to his feet, Tonga goes for a clothesline but Almas ducks it and hits a Neckbreaker! Almas gets Tonga up and takes him to his corner, Almas tags in Cutler, Almas gets Tonga in position for an STO, Cutler runs against the ropes rebounds and hits a neckbreaker on Tonga as Almas hits an STO! Cover by Cutler on Tonga 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Tonga, Cutler now gets Tonga up and hits him with a snap suplex! Cutler now goes to the top rope, goes for an Elbow drop but Tonga rolls out of the way, Roa now calling for the tag and So is Almas and both men make the Tag! Roa and Almas in, Roa hits a Clothesline on Almas and Roa now knocking Cutler off the Apron! Almas back to his feet turns around into a Spinebuster from Roa! Now Roa drags almas to his corner, Roa tags in Tonga, Tonga and Roa get Almas in position and they hit him with Guerilla Warfare! Cover by Tonga, Roa looking out for cutler 1…2…3! GOD get the win!

Winners: GOD

A great match and Great win by GOD, thank you all for watching we’ll be live Friday from Kyoto  for SFW Friday Night Carnage 28 but until then SEE YOU LATER BAYBAY!

SFW Friday Night Carnage 28 Live From Kyoto

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team title tournament Block B Match Up: Jack Willow & Dawg Morales VS Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio 

Match 2: Ryan Reeves VS Adam Masters

Match 3 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: Los Dragones VS Starr & Kirby 

Match 4 SFW World Tag Team title Tournament Block A Matchup: The Young Bucks VS Titan & Goliath 

Main Event: James Roman, Tamer & Yelich Anderson VS BIC, King Slim & Nathan Clarke 

SFW Friday Night Carnage 28 Live From Kyoto Japan!

Intro

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Friday Night Carnage, I am your commentator as usual FDSlater BAYBAY! Tonight we have some great action coming your way so without further a do lets get right into it kicking off with some Tag Team title tournament Action

Match 1 SFW World Tag Team title Block B matchup: Jack Willow & Dawg Morales VS Daniel Vice & Angelo Catio

Now so far in the tournament Vice and Catio have managed to work together but we’ve only seen them compete in one tag match so far where as a team like Willow and Morales have been working together for a while now, they train together and they’re like brothers the exact opposite of Catio and Vice who basically want to kill each other. Ok starting this match off are Morales and Catio, Catio and Morales start this match off by locking up, Catio comes ahead controlling the back of Morales, taking him down to the ground still the controlling the back, Catio now releasing the back and he drives a knee into the back of Morales! Morales slowly gets back up, Catio catches him though goes for a suplex but Morales just a bit stronger manages to block it and turns it into a Suplex Facebuster! Catio down, slowly getting to his feet but Morales isn’t going to wait, gets him up and hits him with a lifting DDT! Catio down but Morales picks him back up throws him into his corner, tags in Willow, Willow goes up top, Morales gets him in Fireman’s carry position and Willow hits Catio with a boot the face from the top while Willow hits him with Samoan drop! Cover by Willow 1…2…Kickout at by Catio! Catio now up tries to make the tag but Willow grabs him from behind and hits him with a German Suplex! Willow bridges into the cover 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Catio! Willow gets Catio up again but Catio this time breaking Willows grasp on him and Catio hits him with a Superkick! Both men down, Vice and Morales both calling for the tag and both Willow and Catio tag in Morales and Vice respectively! Morales goes for a clothesline on Vice but Vice catches the arm and turns into a swinging neckbreaker! Vice runs at Willow and knocks him off the apron! Morales back up and Vice hits him with a spinebuster! Vice now calling for Morales to get up, Morales directly opposite Vices corner, Morales back up and Vice hits him with the shotgun knee into the corner! Vice tags in Catio, Vice gets Morales up in electric position, Catio goes to the top Rope, You can’t see me from Catio and Vice and Catio hit a doomsday Device! Cover by Catio, Vice watching for willow 1…2…3! Vice and Catio pick up the Victory!

Winners: Angelo Catio and Daniel Vice!

Vice and Catio with an Impressive victory here tonight, I mean I’m just gonna say it: these two good be the favourites to win this match and I guess you could say that they’re good rivals better tag team partners, Alright now that was Block B, we have some Block A action later tonight but first the man Who will face Okada Ryan Reeves is going to take on new comer Adam Masters. That match is next!

Match 2: Ryan Reeves VS Adam Masters

Surprising placement of this match on Tonight’s card considering that Ryan Reeves is set to main event SFW Redemption against Okada but then again Adam Masters is a relative new comer in SFW so lets see how he stacks up against a former world champion and a man who is essentially the face of SFW. Ok here we go Reeves and Masters start this match off by locking up but Masters breaks it and slaps Reeves, oh boy was that a bad move and Reeves proves that now takes Masters down into Lou thesz press! Reeves hits five punches before getting off, Masters gets back to his feet but Reeves catches him in Inverted DDT Position, looks like he’s going for Lunacy unhinged but Masters gets out of it and he hits Reeves with a clothesline! Masters now waiting for Reeves to get up, Reeves back up, Masters goes for a Dropkick But Reeves Blocks it, Masters back to his feet, Reeves hits him with a chop to chest, Masters follows it up with an Elbow to Reeves, Reeves follows it with a jumping knee that sends masters outside the ring, Reeves now runs against the ropes and he goes for a suicide Dive on Masters and he hits it sending masters into the barricade! Reeves now gets Masters back up and he Suplexes him on the concrete Floor! Reeves now gets Masters up and he throws him in the ring, Reeves now goes to the top rope calling for Masters get up, Masters back to his feet, Reeves goes for the Crazed thrust but Masters intercepts it with a Dropkick! Cover by Masters on Reeves 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Reeves! Masters now arguing with the Ref, Reeves slowly getting up catches Masters from behind, schoolboy 1…2…Kickout at by Masters, Reeves and Masters both get back, Masters gets Reeves up for the Samoan Drop but Reeves slips out of it catches him from behind in position for an Inverted DDT and he hits him with Lunacy Unhinged! Reeves now in the corner calling for the Sanity Breaker, Masters back to his Feet, Reeves goes for the Sanity Breaker but Masters counters gets him up and hits him with the Samoan Drop! Cover by Masters 1…2…thre-NO! REEVES KICKS OUT! Masters arguing with the Ref again not for as long this time though, Masters gets Reeves up and goes for the Belly to Belly but Reeves gets out of it, Reeves gets Masters on his shoulders in position for the Destabilizer and he hits it! Cover by Reeves 1…2…3! Reeves picks up the Victory!

Winner: Ryan Reeves

Reeves picks up the Victory and builds momentum going into his match against Okada at Redemption which is a week from Sunday, Alright like I said before its time for some Block A Tag team tournament action as Los Dragones Take on the Future Starrs

Match 3 SFW World Tag Team Title Tournament Block A Matchup: Los Dragones VS The Future Starrs

Now this match is going to be a spectacle, the four men involved in this match are four of the best Athletes in Pro Wrestling today, I’m sure this match could go down in history as one of the best matches in SFW of all time but its time for us to find out, Dragon and Starr starting this match off, Dragon and Starr lock up, Dragon comes ahead controlling the arm, gets Starr in hammerlock position, Starr slips underneath it hits Dragon with an Armdrag now controlling the arm of Dragon, Dragon flips over gets out of the position Starr has him in, goes for a dropkick on Starr, Starr Blocks it, Starr goes for an Enzuguri but Dragon ducks it, Starr back to his feet Dragon goes for a DDT but Starr blocks it and hits Dragon with an STO! Starr gets Dragon back up, throws him into his corner, Hits him with a Knee to the face, tags in Kirby, Starr Whips Dragon into Kirby and Kirby hits him with a Superkick! Cover by Kirby on Dragon 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Dragon, Kirby goes to the top Rope, tags in Starr, Kirby goes for a senton and he hits it! Starr follows it up with a springboard 450! Cover by Starr 1…2…Kickout at 2 by Dragon! Starr now calling for Dragon to get up, Dragon gets back up, Starr goes for the SOS but Dragon ducks it and hits a neckbreaker on Starr! Dragon back up to his feet, so is Starr, Starr goes for a clothesline but Dragon ducks it, Starr turns around into a Frankensteiner from Dragon! Dragon now goes to the top rope, goes for a frog splash and he hits it! Cover by Dragon 1…Kickout at 1 By Starr! Dragon gets Starr up, whips him into his corner, goes for a corner clothesline but Starr blocks it and Elbows Slater off the Apron, Starr catches Dragon in position for a DDT but Dragon slips out of it, grabs Starr from behind, full nelson position and he hits him with a dragon Suplex! Both Starr and Dragon down, both Kirby and Slater calling for the tag and Dragon tags in Slater and Starr tags in Kirby! Kirby and Slater run at each other and they clothesline each other down, both men get back up, Slater goes for a clothesline on Kirby but Kirby ducks it, goes to the ropes and he hits a springboard Crossbody on Slater, Kirby building Momentum, runs at Dragon and he knocks him off the Apron, Kirby calling for Slater to get back up, Slater back to his feet, Kirby telling him to run at him, Slater runs at Kirby, Kirby Yelling Stop and he hits him with the Enzuguri! Slaters Down, Kirby gets Slater up throws him into his corner, Double Enzuguri from Starr and Kirby, Kirby tags in Starr, Kirby Calls for the Sable Bomb and he hits it! Starr on the top and he goes for the Shoot Starr Press and he hits it! Cover by Starr 1…2…Thre-NO! DRAGON BREAKS IT UP! MY GOD! WHAT A MATCH WE ARE WITNESSING! KIRBY AND STARR CAN’T BELIEVE IT! Starr now tags in Kirby, Starr calling for the SOS again, Slater back up, Starr goes for the SOS but Slater ducks it and hits Starr with an Inverted DDT! Slater now Suplexes Kirby into the ring! Slater gets Kirby up whips into his corner, Slater Tags In Dragon, Slater sets Kirby up and hits him with the Twist of Fate! Dragon on the top, Corkscrew moonsault! Cover by Dragon 1…2…3! Los Dragones pick up the win!

Winners: Los Dragones!

Los Dragones Defeat the Future Starrs! What a Match! Bloody hell! That was a war, this just goes to show everyone the talent in the Tag Team division, alright ladies and gentlemen its time we move onto another tag team tournament match up next the Young bucks take on Chris Goliath and Titan

Match 4 SFW World Tag Team title Tournament Block A Matchup: The Young Bucks VS Chris Goliath & Titan

Well this is interesting, the size difference in this match is just huge, I mean Goliath and Titan weigh a total of over 500lbs, they’re two behemoths and they’re facing a team like the young bucks who are two Lightweight competitors or as they’re known in japan, Juniors. Alright here we go, Matt Jackson and Titan are starting this match off and Matt with a Superkick right out of the Gate! Wait a minute Goliath has hopped off the apron and he’s got a steel chair! Goliath in the ring and he starts hitting him with a steel Chair! That’s gonna cause a Disqualification!

Winners Via DQ: The Young Bucks

The Young bucks pick up the victory but Goliath and Titan are just beating the hell out of the two of them, Nick Jackson is completely out and now Matts all alone in the ring with Goliath and Titan, Titan gets Matt In full nelson position, Goliath hits Matt with a Big Boot and Titan follows it up with a full nelson Bomb! This just shows that Goliath and Titan don’t care about winning the belts all they care about is destroying the competition alright its time for our main event, I sure hope the young bucks are ok since they do have to compete tomorrow night against Los Dragones. Alright its time for our Main Event a six man tag team match, Champions VS Challengers lets do this

Main Event: James Roman, Tamer & Yelich Anderson VS King Slim, Nathan Clarke & BIC

This match is amazing, six of the best in SFW today, the number one contenders against the champions. I mean this match could headline a Pay-per-view but its here tonight as our television Main Event. A lot of combustible elements in this match, specifically Tamer and Roman, its hard to say whether they’ll get along or not but I guess we’ll just have to find out, Alright looks like James Roman and BIC will be starting this match off, these two feuded over BIC’s Continental championship, Roman of course didn’t win that feud but both men proved how good they are in that rivalry. Alright lets go Roman and BIC look like they’re going to lock up but wait no BIC goes to his corner and tags in Nathan Clarke, Clarke and Roman stare down, Clarke starts things off with a Massive elbow to Roman! But Roman isn’t Budging he’s telling him to hit again, Clarke runs against the ropes and hits Roman with a Running Axehandle but Roman doesn’t Budge, Roman runs against the Ropes and Hits Clarke with a big boot but Clarke doesn’t budge either, Now both men just starting hitting each other with stiff shots to the head! That’s gonna take a few years off their careers, Roman finally comes ahead and he suplexes Clarke! But Clarke gets straight back up! Looks like Clarkes decided he’s bored of this as he tags in Slim, Roman doesn’t want anything to do with Slim and he tags in Tamer, Tamer and Slim lock up, Finally people actually locking up in this match! Tamer comes out ahead controlling the back of Slim, Slim gets out of it though now Controlling the back of Tamer, he goes for a Snap German Suplex but Tamer flips over and lands on his feet, Tamer grabs Slim and hits him with a Backbreaker from inverted DDT Position and Follows it up with a Neckbreaker! Cover by Tamer 1…Kickout at 1 by Slim, Tamer now immediately transitions from the cover into a headlock keeping Slim grounded, Tamer releases the headlock and transitions into an Armbar in the Middle of the ring but Clarke runs in at breaks it up, Anderson doesn’t seem to please about that though now he runs in and Clothesline Clarke! BIC in Now he takes out Anderson with a huge Dropkick! Roman in Now and he gets BIC up and hits him with a spinebuster! Slim though back to his feet throws Roman out of the ring but wait a minute from behind Tamer grabs Slim and hits him with Terminal Velocity! Cover by Tamer 1…2…3! Tamer Picks up the Victory!

Winners: James Roman, Tamer and Yelich Anderson

Wow what an upset victory from Tamer on the World champion. Well Ladies and Gentlemen that’s gonna do it for tonight we’ll see tomorrow night for SFW Saturday Night Battlefield but until then SEE YA LATER BAYBAY!

Wrestling Name (preferably First+Last): ferb reece

Weight: 299

Height: 5'9

Finisher(s): bridging fujiwara armbar ferb facebreaker (twist of fate)

Signature(s): superkick and Kinshasa 

Gimmick:broken (if possible like Matt hardy)

Attire:purple trunks with break you written on black kneepads and black boots

Alignment (heel/face/tweener):heel

Tag Team: if possible mate

(Aslong as I ain't too late)