Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
KING

Playstation Plus Free Games Discussion

So I thought since there isn't a thread for this, I'll go ahead and do one. Here's the games for May, and soon enough when the June games are revealed I'll update this.

PLAYSTATION FREE GAMES FOR MAY:

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, PS3
God of War: Ghost of Sparta, PS Vita
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!, PS3
Switch Galaxy Ultra, PS4, PS Vita
Table Top Racing: World Tour, PS4
Tropico 5, PS4

On 6/7/2017 at 1:25 AM, BrendenPlayz said:
  • Killing Floor 2, PS4
  • Life is Strange, PS4
  • Abyss Odyssey, PS3
  • WRC 5: World Rally Championship, PS3
  • Neon Chrome, PS Vita (crossbuy with PS4)
  • Spy Chameleon, PS Vita (crossbuy on PS4)

I've wanted Life Is Strange for a really long time but never bought it when I had the chance so I'm glad it's a PS Plus free game this month. The Killing Floor looks fairly awful though despite its decent gun mechanics. 

7 minutes ago, Kersey said:

I've wanted Life Is Strange for a really long time but never bought it when I had the chance so I'm glad it's a PS Plus free game this month. The Killing Floor looks fairly awful though despite its decent gun mechanics. 

Killing floor is a great game lmao. Ik it looks bad but it can be pretty fun if you have friends (So you're out of luck)

17 hours ago, Kersey said:

It's not awful at all. Its actually pretty fun, graphics are solid and gunplay is fine. Very solid game overall.

The free games for July have been announced!

Until Dawn – PS4
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Series – PS4
That’s You – PS4 (4th July onwards): This is the first Playlink game coming out
Tokyo Jungle – PS3
Darkstalkers Resurrection – PS3
Don’t Die Mr Robot – PS Vita (cross-buy with PS4)
Element4l – PS Vita

Great list here. Until Dawn is a really good game and I highly recommend everyone give it a try. Game of Thrones will be a nice and easy platinum with a good story for Game of Thrones lovers.

That's You is basically like Jackbox Party Games, you can use your mobile phone to play the minigames with friends on the couch and it has a lot of minigames to try. Should be fun!

Today on PlayStation.com they announced the free games that would be available in July. Personally I am really happy with the choices they made as I have never played any of the games. Before I go on the games with ps plus are Until Dawn and Telltales "Game of Thrones". Game of thrones should be another really easy platinum to get as for Until Dawn i have not looked at the

trophies for that game yet. I was just about to buy Until Dawn but luckily enough it is free in July

Thank you guys for reading this and expect to see more in the future as I plan on making this into a series. Peace 

I haven't watched Game Of Thrones but it seems like something I'd enjoy so I'll definitely get the video game version. I've also heard a lot of talk about Until Dawn so I'll be getting that. Also, this playlink stuff looks interesting and it's free so I might try it out, see if this new way of playing is any more enjoyable.

PS Plus games have been on fire the past few months, Killing Floor, Life is Strange, and now Until Dawn & Game of Thrones. Those are four exceptional games that I would consider buying, so it's a win that they are all free. Game of Thrones should signal a plat for SBDNA.

Just now, Sameer said:

I've always wanted to play Just Cause 3 it seems like a good game well I guess now I can. ;) I haven't gotten a chance to pick up Assassin Creed Freedom Cry so I will defo check it out because I've played most of them and liked them. Sony still on this streak with great games!!! 

Just Cause 3 is pretty cool, just crazy action and going around blowing the shit out of everything. Pretty good fun for a while. Plus the open world environment there's so much to explore and you can grapple around everywhere, basically fly everywhere. It's neat.