BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Ropati

Best match you have seen live

so for this you have to say the best you have seen live which means you had to be in the arena when it happend mine is none because i have not seen a wrestling show live in the arena ever but in augast i am seeing wwe live in new zealand so then i will say my best match i have seen so say yours now 

Updated:The best match I have seen at a live event has to be Cesaro vs Kalisto vs Rusev vs Sami Zayn which was easily the match of the night. It was the most fun I have had at a WWE event chanting and cheering different things, and the stupid Maine crowd chanted USA but no one was even American, but whatever it was an awesome match. But as for in person at a televised event it has to be Undertaker vs Shawn Michels at Mania 26. My moms friend gave us tickets so we flew down and went, it was one of the greatest and most emotional matches in my life. And my overall favorite match in WWE

Well, I've

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:22 PM, '1ofthekind' Brett Storm said:

I have only been to 2 live events in Glasgow but I will go for Cesaro vs Dolph Ziggler for the IC Title or (then Adrian) Neville vs Sami Zayn vs Tyson Kidd for the NXT Championship.

now been to 3 more Live Events since that post was posted so my updated answer is Drew McIntyre vs Bobby Roode for the NXT Championship at an NXT house show in Aberdeen last year. Even if Drew missed my hand when high fiving everyone afterwards. lol.

There were a few matches that were very good that I've seen:

1. Reigns vs Jericho - RAW after Summerslam 2016

2. SoCal Uncensored vs Bullet Club (Ultimate Mayhem Match) - ROH Manhattan Mayhem 2018

3. Rollins vs Zayn - RAW after Summersla 2016

4. Owens vs Lesnar - MSG House Show March 2017

5. Cena vs Wyatt - MSG House Show March 2017

Only been to like 3 Live shows but the best and worst match I saw was Team Cena vs Nexus at Summerslam 2010. It was the best because at that time I was a 10 year old and I was so happy that Cena had defeated the Heels, but looking back at it, it was one of the worst booking decisions WWE has ever made

I have never gone to a wrestling show in my life. Even staying up to watch the WWE product can be challenging for me as I have little to no motivation to do it. So, I am going to just go with a match I watched live from the comfort of my own home. That being the 2018 Royal Rumble!

After thinking about it for a bit I have to say the best match I've ever seen live was Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan in 2009. I know you're probably thinking what the fuck but it legit happened. Hogan ran a show in Australia and the Main Event was a bloodied battle between himself and Flair. As a young fan I loved it. The event was called Hulkamania let the battle begin

About 2 weeks ago I went to another show and saw Baron Corbin vs Seth Rollins, and it had some amazing spots I wouldn't expect from a simple house show. I was very close to the ring and they came into the crowd a bit as it was a No DQ match and it was so cool to see them up close. The chair shots sound so real in person, and Seth dived from the top rope to the outside through a table and it was one of the coolest spots I've ever seen. It wasnt a great match, but probably the best I've seen.