WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

Defiant Wrestling Discussion

– What Culture Pro Wrestling recently held a press conference this week for the 64-man Pro World Cup Tournament. You can check out the video for the press conference in the player below. The press conference featured Jim Ross, Matt Striker, Zack Sabre Jr. and more on the upcoming tournament. The upcoming tournament will have two blocks, and the two winners from each block will then form a 16-man world tournament to make the final winner. The tournament will feature talents from England, Germany, Scotland, Mexico, and Canada.

WCPW Loaded To Return On June 2nd

WCPW Loaded will be returning to YouTube following a break since February. The show will be broadcast live and for free each week on Fridays from 8pm UK (3/2c).

WCPW will be taking up residency at Bowlers Exhibition Centre, Manchester, for 10 episodes of Loaded - beginning June 2nd - on the following Fridays:

June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30, July 14, July 28, August 4, August 11, August 18

Really glad Loaded is back hopefully they have improved it alot like they said they was doing.

I think WCPW gets a lot of undeserved hate because at least they're trying to be relevant. they bring in big names yes but thats a smart business decision because how many people watch WCPW just to see the big stars since its easier to watch due to it being online and if your argument is that their Storylines are bad allow me to point you in the direction of Joe Hendry's rise to the top, Martin Kirby's feud with the Adam Pacitti and Galloways reign as champion. The one argument i'll accept is the Production is bad since it is and i can't defend that but i think as a promotion as a whole WCPW doesn't deserve as much hate as it gets.

25 minutes ago, FDS said:

I think WCPW gets a lot of undeserved hate because at least they're trying to be relevant. they bring in big names yes but thats a smart business decision because how many people watch WCPW just to see the big stars since its easier to watch due to it being online and if your argument is that their Storylines are bad allow me to point you in the direction of Joe Hendry's rise to the top, Martin Kirby's feud with the Adam Pacitti and Galloways reign as champion. The one argument i'll accept is the Production is bad since it is and i can't defend that but i think as a promotion as a whole WCPW doesn't deserve as much hate as it gets.

It's also because they have started really well funded unlike other company's aswell which is a good reason imo, they are just wrestling fans trying to entertain other wrestling fans and people don't see that 

Hendrymania Results 

Drake def. Sha Samuels

Prospect (Archer & Gracie) def. Kid Fite & Lou King Sharp

Mike Bailey def. El Ligero

Hardcore Rules match
Primate def. “Bad Bones” John Klinger

Viper def. Martina The Seasion Moth

WCPW Internet Championship match
Champion, Gabriel Kidd def. Kenny Williams

Rampage def. Joe Coffey

WCPW World Championship match
Champion, Joe Hendry def. Martin Kirby

I will be honest I do not like WCPW at all :( 

The What Culture guys are actually assholes IRL and have the Jim cornette mentally of "You are either smart and fully agree with us or You don't and you are the dumbest shits on the planet". 

Most of the shows to me have this weird "British TNA" vibe where they do stuff that makes no sense like random title changes with no real build up for example.

They don't even do results on their website so if you can't see the PPV you can't read about it to keep up with what is going on

Tuesday, September 19th, 2017

It is with sadness that we must today announce that Adam Blampied, Adam Pacitti, Ross Tweddell, Sam Driver and Jack King will be leaving WhatCulture in the coming weeks to pursue other projects. 

We'd like to thank them for their work over the past two years and wish them all the best in their future endeavours. 

While we understand this news will disappoint a section of our audience, we'll be using this opportunity to diversify and expand the product as a whole. 

We'll be introducing brand-new shows, brand-new personalities, and freshening up existing elements of all our channels. We look forward to sharing more announcements on this in the coming weeks.

WhatCulture.com