BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

Defiant Wrestling Discussion

Kenny left a few months ago, and now Jack, both Adams, King Ross and Sam have all left whatculture. The only other original that is left is Simon and he is arguably the worst one that there is. I stopped watching WhatCulture a few months ago while watching a video here and there, but now there's no point. WCPW is officially dead as well, from what I saw they were heavily involved and now they're gone. RIP WhatCulture.

Well, Whatculture is done.  WCPW wasnt a bad thing until they put up that paywall.   I watched Whatculture from time to time, mostly just the weekly reviews of wwe when i missed a show and couldnt be bothered to watch the show.     I watched the WTF moments and Ups and Downs as they at least said what was mostly on the show.  Without the two Adams, Jack or Ross  The main voices of Whatculture is just done now.  Yeah itwas getting bad but they were the faces of the thing and without them there is no whatculture.  Simon isnt bad but without the five who make it what it is, the shows are done imo.

Guest Smith

I think with the rebranding of WCPW to Defiant (topic needs changing), the promotion has really improved. The booking isn't centered around the overhyped smarks from YouTube videos and is instead centered around wrestling as it should be. The IPW vs Defiant angle was cool and was a great way to exhibit talents like Aussie Open, Mark Haskins, etc in front of a crowd that is used to seeing big names like Aries, Ospreay, and Cody.

Now it's become a British wrestling promotion but for me I feel like it's a lost a part of its identity. Booking around the smarks wasn't awful, I mean it was their promotion but I feel like the Wrestling has improved and it will stay around for a while but it won't be an attack on the British indy scene