BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Discuss the biggest event of the Summer in WWE, Summerslam!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

Smarks Daily

derre.png

"Hello everyone and welcome to the official Smarks Daily shop here on SmarksDaily.com. Today, we present you fans a few of the official uniforms for the workers of Smarks Daily. 

Dave Jones

small.jpg

small.jpg

Robert Rave

small.jpg

small.jpg

Manny Moleman

small.jpg

small.jpg

Austin Johnson

small.jpg

small.jpg

James SweedinFerg

small.jpg

small.jpg

And a shirt made for our friends at BPZ Commentaries

small.jpg

small.jpg

More shirts on the way, so stay tuned and all shirts are available for the steal price of $39.99. Make sure to catch a shirt while they're hot!

Smarks_Daily.png

derre.png

Hello, I am Gary Green, welcome to Smarks Daily. Today me and the team at Smarks Daily preview and review all of the matches from the KOTR first round

Marker vs Aaron North

Preview: The first one on one meeting between Marker and Aaron and their second meeting in total after they met in a triple threat match for the Premium Championship at Mayhem, where Mark lost the title to FDS. Who will come out victorious tonight?

Prediction: Manny Moleman, Austin Johnson, James SweedinFerg, Robert Rave, Alex Costa, Meko: Aaron North

Green, Bashka, Ropati: Marker

Result: Marker wins (1-0 to Green, Bash and Rop)

Match Review: ** 1/2 

George vs Buddy Ace

Preview: Who will come out on top in the first ever match between the two

Prediction: Everyone: George

Result: George wins (2-1 to Green, Bash and Rop)

Match Review: ***

Yelich vs Hans

Preview: Who will emerge victorious as the tournament throws up yet another first time meeting although the two have previously come head to head in a North American Championship?

Prediction: Everyone: Hans

Result: Hans wins (3-2 to Green, Bash and Rop)

Match Review: ** 1/2

Julius vs Mikey

Preview: Yet again a first time meeting in this one. Who shall win it?

Prediction: Everyone: Julius

Result: Julius wins (4-3 to Green, Bash and Rop)

Match Review: *** 1/4

Nate vs Alex Costa

Preview: A recent war of the words between these 2 comes head to head as they face off for the first time. Who wins?

Prediction: Rave, SweedinFerg, Johnson, Bashka, Ropati, Manny Moleman - Nate

Meko, Alex, Green - Alex

Result: Nate wins (5-4-3) (5 to Bash and Rop, 3 to Alex and Meko, 4 to everyone else)

Match Review: **1/2

Kieron vs KENJI

Preview: Kieron has remained fairly silent heading into this first time meeting between the two but will that give him the advantage. Or will KENJIs recent experience give him his first ever win?

Prediction: Everyone - KENJI

Result: KENJI (6-5-4) (6 to Bash and Rop, 4 to Alex and Meko)

Prince vs Bob

Preview: Prince has remained fairly silent similar to Kieron before this first time meeting but will that give Bob the advantage? Or will a Prince finally become a King

Prediction: Moleman - Prince

Everyone Else - Bob

Result: Bob wins (7-6-5) (7 to Bash and Rop, 5 to Moleman, Alex and Meko)

Match Review: ***1/2

Arius vs Crippler

Preview: And in the final match we preview and review, the heavily favoured Arius meets Crippler. Will Crip cause an upset? Or will Arius deliver?

Prediction: Everyone - Arius

Result: Arius wins (8-7-6) (Bash and Rop on 8 )

And that means the Smarks Daily Predictions Championship goes to both Bashka and Ropati. Congrats to both of you. Join me, Gary Green, next week when I do the same for the KOTR Quarter Finals. Goodnight

njeC6YKSo6egLCytb3XIn0gJ6ehOSC-XY4_6HYI-

derre.png

5 Superstars That Should Return To BPZ

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With the rumoured return of former World Champion, Slim, there have been plenty of superstars that we have seen come to BrendenPlayz wrestling, make an enormous impact and then leave for a number of reasons,and today we're going to be going over five superstars that we'd love to see return to BPZ to join this extremely talented roster of today

Zombie

michaels.jpg

Somebody that we haven't seen since late 2015 is Zombie, one of the first wrestlers in BPZ and somebody that set the standards for champions to come. His technical ability along with his mic skills meant that he was in the second Hall of Fame class alongside The Bailey and Monda. He has gone under the radar since leaving, saying that he was going to focus on his family life but if he ever did return, we'd love to see him face somebody newer like Julius or even reignite an old rivalry with Bailey.

Tamer

sur13photo181-1404134240.jpg

Another man with incredible technical ability and mic skills is Tamer. He achieved essentially everything there is to do in BPZ before he left. Tamer left BPZ in late 2017 to go to Twitch Wrestling where the world has seen him succeed and take over another company, being a main-stay and somebody I'm sure Brenden would love to have back, despite their clashing of heads in the past.

Alyx Wilde

2019.01.06-06.39-kayfabenews-5c324b4ebde

BPZMania II Main Eventer Alyx Wilde was one of the most exciting prospects when he was signed with BPZ Wrestling, however due to a number of injuries he has had to take many breaks and this has led to BrendenPlayz not trusting him as much anymore as he once did in Alyx's fantastic run in 2016/17. However, if Alyx was to recover from injuries and leave them in the past, it would be great to see him back in the ring.

Smith

6663927516b3a0b4-600x338.jpg

Almost one year ago today, it was reported that one of BPZ's Hall of Famers, Smith had been fired after a confrontation with Brenden himself after constant misuse of drugs which came after a losing streak from Smith. Smith, who main evented BPZMania II against Slim and lost, was one of the best in-ring talents we have ever seen and it would be amazing to see him back after patching his issues with BPZ Wrestling.

Nebakos

9fa-txd7xja_0.jpg

One of the best to ever grace the ring in BPZ, there was speculation 'Neb' would make his return during the European Tour in July when Carnage visited Greece, however there was nothing more than a promo from his former rival, Bashka on why he wasn't there which garnered a lot of heat. He was the first ever wrestler to be signed with BPZ and was one of the most hard-working superstars ever, which is why he was included in the first ever Hall of Fame class alongside honourable mention for this list, Jake.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

derre.png

James: "Hello everyone from the BPZ Network. I'm your host James SweedinFerg and today I am joined by the reigning and defending Intercontinental Champion of BPZ,  winner of the 2019 Power Trip Cup, and moves on to the second round of the King of the Ring tournament, Julius! Welcome to the show!"

Julius: “Thanks for having me on James”

"Now onto the first question of after the Undisputed Championship match with Bart and Flynn. You attacked Bart to the point where he had to be rushed to the hospital and hasn't been seen since. Did Flynn ask for a favor? Or was that entirely yourself and the need to take out someone who once stood beside you as a brother in arms?"

“I needed to make a statement, people were starting to forget about how much damage I am capable of causing so I went out there and made a statement. Whether it was Bart or Flynn, one of them wasn’t walking out on their own two feet and unfortunately for him it had to be Bart”

"Knowing Bart, do you have the feeling of when he returns, he'll be coming after you and that Intercontinental Championship? Or do you believe that he will stay as far from you as possible?"

“I’m fully expecting him to come after me and that’s what I want. I have nothing but respect for Bart he’s an amazing competitor, one of the best in this business so it would disappoint me if he would stay away”

"Let's cut away from the Bart situation and let's talk about what recently happened at Power Trip Cup as well, you winning the tournament. You now have a shot for the Undisputed Championship whenever you please. As right now, the Champion is your former friend and some say mentor, Flynn. Was there a thought in your mind that you'd face Flynn again?"

“We are destined to face each other forever James. He is my mentor he showed me the ropes he taught me this killer instinct but what he didn’t know was that I could develop a mind of my own. Flynn has gotten the better of me on the last couple of occasions so I need this match to prove that I am better than him”

"Now you mentioned the last couple occasions, which is Power Trip Cup finals last night and then at Saint Valentine's Day Massacre for the World Heavyweight Championship. The record is 2-1 right now in the favour of Flynn. Does that play the advantage going into the match you two will have?"

“I don’t think it does because I have the option to cash in this opportunity whenever I want. I know when I’m doing it, I’ve already made that plan but Flynn doesn’t, he can’t prepare but I can. I think I’m the one with the advantage, I’m more dangerous than I was back in February and you’re going to see that very very soon”

"Alright one second."

[James starts going through his cards before seeing one and begins reading one, making a face before tossing it to the side]

"Not that one, keep away from that subject. Anyway you're the Intercontinental Champion with less challenges. But that changes at King Of The Ring when you face the legendary Hall of Famer, Bashka. How do you prepare for a wrestler like Bashka and his unpredictability?"

“He’s not unpredictable at all, I faced him a couple of times for the World Title and I cleaned the floor with him. Yes he’s back and motivated but so what. He attacked me from behind and he laid me out, that doesn’t get forgotten. Mark my words James, Bashka is going to get his ass handed to him at King of the Ring”

[James sees he has one more card left then the one on the floor. He sighs before reading the one in his hand]

"As the Intercontinental Champion, you are miles ahead of everyone, but during your first round match up with Dikey, it seems that he has taken you by surprise a few times in your match. Were you shocked with the performance by Dikey in your match up?"

“You were doing so well buddy weren’t you, but you had to screw it up didn’t you. NO I WASNT SHOCKED OR SURPRISED. I could have had that match done within minutes but he spoke a lot of smack and I thought it was only right that he gained a receipt for it”

[James looks down at the card and sighs again.]

"Guess I have to. Julius we asked a fan to send in a question for you, and well. I can already guess the answer so here it goes. Royal Rumble 2018, Career vs Title. You pinned Angelo to retire him, which he was for five months before returning at Judgement Day, nearly winning the World Heavyweight Championship. Do you find it unprofessional of him to go back on his word after your match and will there be a beat down in his future too?"

“I don’t care for him at all, and I honestly don’t care about his return because guess what that’s not looking like it’s playing out well for him at all. If I do meet him again in the ring of course I’ll beat the shit out of him because I find that enjoyable. I wouldn’t call it unprofessional I’d just call it unwise. The times have changed the world has moved past him. His time is done”

"That's all the time we have Mr. Julius. But before we log off, mind taking this shirt out and holding it up to the camera? It's a promotional thing I have to do for the company."

[James hands Julius the box]

[Julius smiles before taking the box out of James’ hands. He takes the shirt out and takes a good look at it before his smile turns into a snarl as he rips the shirt in half]

[James looks down at the newest Julius shirt before looking back up at Julius]

"I'ma......"

[James then runs out of the room, ending the segment]

derre.png

5 Best BPZ Superstars Of All Time

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We have seen so many wrestlers in BPZ history, plenty have called themselves ‘The G.O.A.T’ but since the opinion of Dave Jones is really all that matters, I’m going to finally put to rest the debate of who the best of all time are, and if anyone else disagrees well then I simply don’t care because Dave Jones is always right. Also I was informed to not include Bashka on this list since he is my favourite of all time it would possibly be ‘bias’ which I don’t understand but I don’t want to get fired so I’ll listen. #JusticeForBashka

Smith

Lio-Rush-1200x600.jpg

Number 4 and 5 were so evenly matched take their orders (you see what I did there?) with a grain of salt. Both men were extremely dominant at around the same time and ruled together as part of The Pride/Order but everything culminated in a BPZMania III match between these two in which Slim came out victorious, which is why I put him ahead of Smith. One of the best to ever grace BPZ, Smith was extremely loyal and hard working until he was fired in mid 2018, which may stain his legacy a little bit.

Slim

roman-reigns-1-770x470.jpg

Before I get into why Slim is the 4th best of all time can I just say that I told you so? Like for real I’m really the best employee Smarks Daily has got by reporting on Slim’s return. Slim was “The Big Dog” of BPZ for around two years, becoming a four-time World Champion in the process. He has won everything there is to win and he thoroughly deserves to be on this list, in a few years if Number 2 continues to be a scrub and do nothing we could see Slim move up the rankings.

Flynn

Chris-Jericho4-800x400.jpg

I was heavily contemplating whether or not to put Flynn at Number 2 or 3 but since his ego is already big enough so I’ll put him down a peg and put him in Number 3. Like Slim, he has won everything there is to win in BPZ and has been dominant for so long now it’s insane. He has proven he is one of the best at everything which is why he is the current Undisputed Champion and will likely have a successful reign.

Nebakos

John-Cena.jpg

BPZ’s first ever signing, a superstar was created when he signed his contract and then went on to be one of the best wrestlers and best characters in the industry. Unfortunately he doesn’t make many appearances in BPZ these days, as he went on to pursue a career in the film industry and he hasn’t been seen since April 2018. While he may not be around much anymore, the impact he had on BPZ made it what it is today.

Bailey

the-rock-1.jpg?strip=all&w=960

He calls himself the GOAT, and you can’t blame him. His devotion to the company, his accomplishments and the legacy he has created proves that it’s more than just an opinion when he says he is the best of all time. During his time in BrendenPlayz Wrestling, he has never really been a ‘midcard guy’ and was always discussed in that main event scene. Whether or not he makes history again and becomes a SEVEN TIME World Champion at King Of The Ring remains to be seen, but I sure hope he doesn’t.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

derre.png

Why Arius will become World Heavyweight Champion by the End of the Year

Ghost_Rockavaria_2016_(13_von_14).jpg

Its was once said only a selected number of superstars can be World Heavyweight Champion, you got to have the hard work, the passion, and the determination to be the best there is and with King of the Ring a few days away, I’m here to tell you all that Arius is going to become the World Heavyweight Champion by the end of the year, Why? *slaps his head 4 times*

Here's Why!

Like I said only the best of the best hold that prestigious World Heavyweight Title and I can see Arius becoming the champ by the end of this year. Think about he has been a monster, for months nobody could have beaten him for his United States Title and wasn’t until the end of June that Arius lost his title against Hans in a Fatal 4 Way Match. Furthermore he is also the current and first North American Champion which is impressive and I don’t think he’s losing that anytime soon. Arius has only been pinned once, that was in the second round of the King of The Ring tournament when he was pinned by George in an upset and that’s pretty big moment for George becuase he defeated someone who was unbeatable. Even though he had a couple of losses, the fact that he was unstoppable for months is amazing.

Now why do I think Arius is going to become champion by the end of the year, he clearly has the talent and longevity of being the top dog and his promos of made him known as one of the best in the company in terms of speaking with a microphone. I could see him going for the World Heavyweight title at either Survivor Series or December to Dismember as he continues to be a mastermind in and out of the ring. No matter who the World Champion may be at that time, it will be a tough task to defeat someone as good as Arius

The opponents Arius will most likely face will be people such as Bailey, Sameer, Slim, Bashka, etc. in the title scene and you know you will pay good money to see these matchups happen. So that’s why I see the Australia technician being the world champ by the end of 2019.

Hello I am Gary Green and over the next few weeks I will be previewing SummerSlam for Smarks Daily as we build up to BPZs Biggest Party of the Summer. Today I preview Julius vs Sameer

tenor.gif?itemid=11545424tenor.gif?itemid=9996792

The Death Machine is on a collision course with the BPZ World Champion as Julius challenges Sameer for the BPZ World Championship

On the same night Sameer successfully defended the belt against his former friend Bailey in the main event of the 2019 King of the Ring PPV, Julius was involved in the King of the Ring final with his opponent being Hans. When the dust cleared it was Julius who had stood tall over 15 others to earn the right to challenge Sameer at The Biggest Party of the Summer

Julius has already had a stellar career in BPZ, winning the King of the Ring tournament in back to back years and he has already held the World Championship. He has scars from the many battles as World Champion and with an arsenal that includes the deadly Vice Grip, its hard to bet against Julius here. However with Sameer being on the roll of his life, he will prove to be a hard challenge

Don’t miss SummerSlam, Sunday, Sep. 1, beginning at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning BPZ Network.

Thank you for reading this. Tomorrow I preview Bashka vs Brenden for our SummerSlam Preview. Goodnight

Its Gary Green here again. As we carry on previewing the Biggest Party of the Summer. Today I preview Bashka vs Brenden

triplehpedigreeroman.gifad34e2fb7f0b5f5ffe4506c13a1576df1cba4945

At SummerSlam, the Intercontinental Champion Bashka goes head to head with Brenden

At King of the Ring, Bashka stunned the BPZ Universe when he attacked BrendenPlayz and announced he was going to be facing him at SummerSlam as we see two former teammates collide. 

The Leader finally snapped, announcing the reason he bit the hand that fed him was because he was fed up of Brenden stealing the attention from all the superstars that put their body on the line whilst Brenden showed up 3 times a year and is the face of the company. Bash promised to smash his knuckles into Brendens face at SummerSlam

Of course "The Boss" is one half of the Tag Team Champions and you can never count him out and this match against Bashka has the potential to be the most explosive match on the card

Don’t miss SummerSlam, Sunday September 1st, streaming live on the award-winning BPZ Network at 7 ET/4 PT.

derre.png

Why Sameer Should Have A Lengthy BPZ World Heavyweight Championship Reign 

Seth2.jpg

Hello and welcome back to Sharks Daily with your favourite writer, Dave Jones. I’ve been gone for a while and I think it’s due to the boss being mad at me for ranting about not being allowed to include Bashka in my top 5 superstars of all time. He’s Intercontinental Champion now though and depending on match order, could main event SummerSlam with Brenden Playz himself, so who really wins? Anyway, today I’m going to be stealing an idea from Manny Moleman and explain why Sameer should be World Champion for a lengthy amount of time. Why? *slaps his head 4 times*

Here's Why!

Sameer has worked hard for years on end and it finally seems like 2019 is his year. At BPZMania IV he won the Money in the Bank briefcase and a short amount of time later, won the tag team championships alongside Brenden which has turned out greatly. At Judgement Day he won the Premium Championship and cashed in his briefcase to become World Champion for the first time in his career and it was a great night for him. Years upon years of hard work finally culminated in him becoming the man of the company.

One month later, he dropped the Premium Championship to George to help focus on his World Championship reign, and if you’re going to do that then you may as well keep him on top for a while. Over the past few years we’ve seen mostly the same wrestlers hold the top title such as Bailey, Flynn, Slim, etc. and Sameer has been a loyal company guy for years so I think he deserves to be more than just a transitional champion.

So far Sameer has done a phenomenal job as World Champ so I don’t think he should be dropping it anytime soon, however with him facing Julius, who may walk into the event at Undisputed Champion, he’ll have to overcome some incredible odds in order to defeat him.