BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
bailey14

WWE Current Brand Split vs AEW 2019

wwe_network_logo.png

The WWE in 2016 right now has returned to the good old Brand Split. It adds more opportunity and fresh storylines, matches and feuds. WWE has it's ups and it's downs through the calendar year. And everyone has their opinions on how WWE should book their shows. Currently WWE just did their annual summerslam PPV and that is where we will start off. As I will be booking Raw, Smackdown and their PPVS from that point on. And Give my thoughts on what they should do and have a little fantasy booking in their as well. So at summerslam we had these results 

WWE SummerSlam Results:

1. The Usos, American Alpha and The Hype Bros defeated Breezango, The Ascension and The Vaudevillains. Jey Uso won the match for his team after a splash on Simon Gotch of the Vaudevillains.

2. Sami Zayn and Neville defeated The Dudley Boyz. Neville won the match for his team with a Red Arrow.

3. Best of 7 Series Match 1: Sheamus defeated Cesaro, Sheamus picked up the first win in the best-of-7 series with a Brogue Kick.

4. Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens defeated Enzo Amore and Big Cass.Jericho pinned Amore after a Kevin Owens pop-up into a Jericho Codebreaker.

5. WWE Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte defeated Sasha Banks (c).Charlotte regained the Championship after countering the Banks Statement into a pinfall.

6. Intercontinental Championship Match: The Miz (c) defeated Apollo Crews. The Miz retained the Intercontinental Championship after a Skull-crushing Finale.

7. AJ Styles defeated John Cena. Styles pinned Cena after a Styles Clash and a Phenomenal Forearm with his elbow pad removed.

8. WWE Tag Team Championship Match: The Club defeated The New Day (c) by disqualification. The New Day had help from former Daily Show host Jon Stewart. Stewart interfered to distract the Club and almost got injured, but Big E made a big return and attacked The Club to draw the DQ. The titles don’t change hands on a disqualification.

9. WWE Championship Match: Dean Ambrose (c) defeated Dolph Ziggler.Ambrose retained the WWE Championship after countering a top-rope facebuster attempt into Dirty Deeds.

10. Nikki Bella, Natalya and Alexa Bliss defeated Becky Lynch, Carmella and Naomi. A returning Nikki Bella pinned Carmella after hitting her new finisher, a fireman’s carry into a cutter.

11. WWE Universal Championship Match: Finn Bálor as “The Demon King” defeated Seth Rollins. Finn Bálor became the first WWE Universal Champion after a series of dropkicks and a Coup de Grace on Rollins.

– Roman Reigns vs. Rusev for the United States Championship never happened. The match erupted into a brawl before it could even begin, and Rusev was announced as medically unable to compete.

Brock Lesnar elbow

WWE

12. Brock Lesnar defeated Randy Orton.Lesnar won a shockingly quick match via TKO after a slashing elbow busted Orton open and apparently knocked him out. Shane McMahon showed up to help and got F-5’d for his troubles.

These were the results now in EWR game Time I have to start from the month of September meaning i can not start from right after summerslam. But I will give few details of what happened in those 2 weeks.

Raw: Cn_sU75WYAAPFQd_zpsdarrxir2.0.jpg

Finn Balor srill Vacates the Universal Title.

Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn will fight for the title at Clash of champions 

Brock Lesnar or heyman do now show up in the 2 weeks 

Sasha banks is still injured and Bayley still debuts and goes after Charlotte 

Roman and rusev will have a match at Clash of champions for the US title.

New day will take on club at Clash of champions 

Dudley's don't retire 

Braun Storwman has squash matches for 2 weeks, so does Nia Jax 

Sawft is still feuding with KO and Jericho 

Cesaro and sheamus are tied 1-1 in best of 7 match 

Smackdown:cn_sjw-vuaad7sv.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

AJ Styles after beating Cena demanded a title shot. He had to beat Dolph to get one but the match ended in a no contest thanks to interfere by Wyatt 

Bryan announces Fatal 4 way at Backlash for WWEChampionship 

New tag titles and women's title announced 

Women's tournament began with Semi Finals being on go home show of SD consisting of Becky Lynch vs Bliss and Nikki Bella vs Carmella 

Tag Match will be a Fatal 4 way tag match at Backlash between AA, Ascension, Vaudevillians and Usos

Eva Marie and Del Rio are still suspended 

Orton and cena have not been seen. 

Apollo crews is still chasing after the Miz 

Baron Corbin is bullying Kalisto 

Beef between Lesnar and Shane Continues and could lead to a brand war. Shane said if Stephanie doesn't handle it he will. 

Backlash is September 11th

Clash Of Champions is September 25th

No heel turns or face turns have happened since Summerslam 

I willbe  keeping it simple by having Raw Evey Monday and Smackdown every Tuesday. PPVS will be up every Sunday sometimes Friday though. 

I will be working really hard and trying my best at this so I hope you take some time out of your day to read. First episode will be out Monday for the September 5th addition of Monday night Raw. 

Thanks 

Cn_sU75WYAAPFQd_zpsdarrxir2.0.jpg

Monday Night Raw 5 Point Preview 

Monday Night Raw will be live from Milwaukee Wisconsin on the USA Network 8 PM Eastern Time.

Can the Underdog out Smart the Architect?

Braun Storwman path of destruction

Is the Roman Empire crashing down?

Gold for the Club?

Will anyone step up to Charlotte?

Cn_sU75WYAAPFQd_zpsdarrxir2.0.jpg

Raw September 5th
Best of 7 Match
1: Cesaro vs Sheamus.

The Match: Sheamus takes a back suplex. Sheamus powers out of a headlock. Sheamus slams Cesaro. Sheamus whips Cesaro into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Cesaro counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Stun Gun from Cesaro! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Doctor Bomb connects and Sheamus landed hard. Covers for a quick two count. Spear! Sheamus is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Cesaro misses a clothesline. Sheamus hits a piledriver on Cesaro. That used to end matches, you know. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Cesaro is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Sheamus can barely stand. Neutralizer! 1....2....3. Cesaro is still in the ring celebrating. Sheamus pushes the referee away. Sheamus spins Cesaro around. Sheamus hits the Brogue Kick!
Cesaro goes up 2 to 1 in the series!

2: Sami Zayn music hits, he enters the Ring and grabs a mic when seth Rollins music hits and interrupts Zayn

Rollins: I don't mean to interrupt you and be disrespectful but I think it's in best interest of the product that we don't let you talk. But I need to give you some advice that I really think you should take Sami. 

Get out of the Match.  Just get out of it. You don't belong in the Main event card and I don't want you too get hurt. I don't want you to ruin your career. I hurt people, I end careers. So Sami I'm telling you get out of the Match just let Mick Foley hand me the belt because I should just get the belt because I'm freaking Seth Rollins!

Sami Zayn: Seth Shut up!  I ain't going nowhere. I have worked my ass off so hard just to get to the WWE that I'm not gonna back down from an opportunity for the a WWE Championship. This is my dream. It's my dream to the Champion of Monday night Raw. I worked my ass off in NXT to get the NXT title. And I'm gonna work my ass off so I can beat your ass at clash of champions. It doesn't matter what you do to me. You can hurt me all you want but I will still get up. I will keep fighting and I will kick you in the face and become universal champion! 

Seth Rollins: no you won't. This is too Big of a Fight for you. This is a match where the underdog can't overcome the odds to win because I'm too Dam good. I'm freaking Seth Rollins the greatest wrestler on the planet! I just like you worked my ass off all around the World to get here but I don't use it as an excuse of why I should be champion. I should champion because I'm the best in this Ring and the best on this mic. I hurt People. I ended stings career. I took Finn Balor out for 6 plus months! And tonight I'm gonna hurt your buddy Neville and then at clash of champions I'm gonna hurt you Kid. 

Rollins throws the Mic at Zayn and then attacks him. Then hits the pedigree! And walks off. 

3: Nia Jax vs Bettie Rage and Deziree.

Nia Jax Superkicks Both Ladies. Picks Both up and hits a Double SpineBuster... She Covers both of them 1..2...3

4: Roman Reigns is walking backstage when Rusev comes from behind and attacks him . Rusev walks off after hitting a few more Kicks and Punches, leaving Reigns down on the floor.

5: Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho vs Golden Truth.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Kevin Owens ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Running knee lift from Kevin Owens. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Chris Jericho. Owens \ Jericho whip Goldust into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Jericho drives a thrust kick into the chest of Goldust. Jericho drops an elbow...but Goldust moves out of the way. Spinebuster by Goldust. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to R-Truth. R-Truth crushes Jericho with a huge legdrop. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. R-Truth drops an elbow...but Chris Jericho moves out of the way. Bodyslam by Jericho. Tag to Kevin Owens. R-Truth takes a headbutt from Kevin Owens. R-Truth tags out to Goldust. Flying shoulder tackle by Owens sends Goldust CRASHING to the mat. Goldust is in trouble. Pop Up Powerbomb! 1....2....3. Amore and Cassady come running down the aisle with chairs! They slide in behind Owens \ Jericho...and drop them. Amore and Cassady leave the ring, the damage done.

6: Charlotte vs Alicia Fox.

Match Background: Charlotte is the reigning WWE Women's champion.

The Match: BRAINBUSTAH~! by Charlotte! Wicked suplex out of the corner from Charlotte, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Alicia Fox! Pin, but Alicia Fox is out just before the three count. Alicia Fox gets caught with a short powerbomb from Charlotte. Covers for a quick two count. Alicia Fox reverses a waistlock. Alicia Fox with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Charlotte. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Weak bodyslam by Alicia Fox. Charlotte kicks Alicia Fox in the gut to reverse the momentum. Doctor Bomb connects and Alicia Fox landed hard. Charlotte floors Alicia Fox. Figure Eight!!! Alicia Fox taps out! Charlotte climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

7: A video is played, hyping Braun Strowman.

8: Braun Strowman vs Anthony Blanca.

The Match: Blanca uses some pathetic kicks in the corner now. Stowman pushes out of a Anthony Blanca hold. Spear by Braun Strowman. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Braun Strowman moves in for the kill. Dominator!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

9: Kofi Kingston vs Luke Gallows.

The Match: Kofi uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Gallows is down! Covers for a quick two count. Kofi walks into a drop toe hold. Gallows hits a right hand. Running knee lift from Luke Gallows. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Luke Gallows connects and Kofi Kingston is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Gallows slams Kofi Kingston down and motions to the crowd. Kofi blocks a kick from Luke Gallows. Lightning kick by Kofi on Gallows. Hooks the leg for a two count. Gallows walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Kofi Kingston kicks the leg, knocks Gallows down, and goes to work on it. Gallows blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Kofi Kingston by Gallows. Remember when that was a legit finish? Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Luke Gallows connects and Kofi Kingston is down! Karl Anderson comes running down the aisle with a chair! Gallows goes to irish whip Kofi Kingston into the ropes. Anderson hits Kofi with a chair to the back! Luke Gallows moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Gallows Pole. 1....2...3, it's finished. Gallows and Anderson are beating the hell out of Kofi Kingston! Big E sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Luke Gallows, exchanging punches! He goes down quickly though when Anderson clips the knee from behind! Anderson and Gallows put the boots to Big E, and leave him down on the canvas next to Kofi Kingston. What a demolition

10: Seth Rollins vs Neville.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Seth Rollins. Rollins drops an elbow...but Neville moves out of the way. Neville connects with a back heel kick on Rollins and gets back up quickly. Rollins reverses an irish whip...and Neville runs into the referee! Slingshot senton by Neville, crushing the chest cavity of Rollins. Cover, but there's no one to count for Neville! Rollins counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rollins hits a dropkick on Neville and gets right back up. Flying reverse elbow by Seth Rollins. There's a two count on the pin. Neville walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Seth Rollins misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Seth Rollins fights out of a grapple. Neville is in trouble. Here it comes - Pedigree. 1....2...3, it's finished.Seth Rollins grabds Neville, throws out of the ring. picks him up for the Powerbomb into the barricade when Sami Zayn comes running down the aisle, and goes right after Rollins! Sami Zayn puts Rollins in the corner. Sami Zayn sets up, and hits a Helluva Kick! Seth Rollins has been left down on the floor.

11: Monday Night Raw is The Slater Show! The hottest Free agent in sports entertainment is here baybay! The Show will not end until Heath Slater get what is rightfully his! A Monday Night Raw contract! The one man band is taking over Monday Night Raw just like Daniel Bryan did except this one is better. So Mick and Stephanie get Your butts out here and give me a god Damn Contract! 

The show goes off air.........

The attendance level was 6514 people.
We made $260560 from ticket sales.

So for anyone wondering what happened let me explain. My hardrive on my computer broke losing everything..it  took awhile but it's fix now. So what I'm gonna do is get this going again the night after no mercy starting with Raw.i will update you on what happened at Backlash, Clash of champions and no mercy once I get to those points in game.

Image result for wwe backlash

Smackdown Live Presents Backlash

Results

Image result for Baron corbin defeats kalisto

Baron Corbin Defeats Kalisto

Image result for becky lynch wins women's title

Becky Lynch Defeats Nikki Bella to become first ever Smackdown Womens Champion

Image result for the ascension wwe

The ascension defeat AA, Usos, and Vaudevillians to become SD Tag Team Champions

Image result for the miz beats apollo crews 

The Miz Defeats Apollo Crews to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Image result for tye dillinger vs orton

Tye Dillinger ,makes his shocking debut at Backlash and accepts Randy Ortons open challenge

Randy Orton Defeats Tye Dillinger

Image result for dean ambrose defeated dolph ziggler

Dean Ambrose Defeats Dolph Ziggler,AJ Styles and Bray Wyatt in a Fatal Four Way to Retain the WWE Championship.

Going to try and catch up with real life wwe to finally get back on this. 

COC NEXT

Right now im at Hiac ppv on my current save October 23rd. 

hopefully i can catch up by fastlane. 

0347143001471880391_filepicker.jpg

RAW Presents

Clash Of Champions

Results

enzo-amore-big-cass.jpg

Enzo and Cass Defeat Team KOY2J

braun-strowman-push-leading-to-big-feud-

Bruan Strowmam defeats Heath Slater

Match note: If Slater could beat storwman he would get a Raw Contract. He got destroyed 

Cesaro_Sheamus+tag--ec43d97ea9c17efbd105

Cesaro Defeats Sheamus

Match notes: Cesaro tied up the series 3 to 3 with the win.

Karl-Anderson-Luke-Gallows-New-Day.jpg

The Club Defeat the New Day to win the Tag Team championship

hqdefault.jpg

Roman Reigns defeats Rusev to win the Untied States Championship

maxresdefault.jpg

Bayley defeats Charlotte to win the Raw Women's Championship

Match note: Charlotte had no challenger so she gave out and open challenge at COC and Bayley made her debut by answering. Bayley beat Charlotte ending Charlottes PPv streak as well.

16.jpg

Seth Rollins defeats Sami Zayn to win the Universal Championship

Match note: Rollins won after interference by Chris Jericho. Jericho hit a code breaker on Zayn while the ref was down for Rollins to then predigree and then win the match.

WWE_No_Mercy_2016_poster.jpg

Smackdown Live Presents

No Mercy

Results 

c6768ace1a8f9e14972051f7e8fefe87.jpg

Baron Corbin Defeats Kalisto

maxresdefault.jpg

Becky Lynch Defeats Nikki Bella to Retain the Women's championship

match note: Carmella screws Nikki and turns heel

Randy-Orton-Defeated-The-Great-Khali.jpg

Randy Orton Defeats Tye Dillinger 

American-Alpha-Smackdown-22716-645x370.j

American Alpha W/Kurt Angle defeat The Accession to Win the SD Tag Team Championship

match note: Kurt angle became Thier Trainer/Manger a few weeks before on SD.

e7bb67dca721d0ce2bec77b28f6714e78908dfba

John Cena defeats the MIz and Apollo Crews to Retain the Intercontinental championship.

match note: Cena won the belt over the miz first SD after Backlash when he returned.

0684580001470283267_filepicker.jpg

Bray Wyatt Defeats Dolph Ziggler

Match note: Wyatt won after Harper returned and interfered to help Wyatt win.

WWE-Backlash-AJ-Styles-Dean-Ambrose-HD-P

Dean Ambrose defeats AJ styles to Retain the WWE Championship.

match note: Ambrose hit dirty deeds, Styles put his foot on the ropes ref didn't see it and counted the 3 count for Ambrose to win.

WWE-Hell-in-a-Cell-PPV-logo.png

Raw Presents

Hell In A Cell

220px-Chris_Jericho_at_FoF.jpg

Chris Jericho Defeats Sami Zayn

Karl-Anderson-Luke-Gallows-New-Day.jpg

The Club Defeat New Day to Retain the Tag Team Championship

seth-rollins-universal-champ-1477641848-

Seth Rollins defeats Cesaro in HIAC to retain the Universal Championship

220px-Kota_Ibushi_Aug_2015.JPG

Kota Ibushi Defeats Neville, TJ Perkins and Brian Kendrick to win the Cruiserweight Championship

Kevin-Owens-Vs-Big-Cass-Awl1125.jpg

Kevin Owens defeats Big Cass

20161219_raw_braunroman-fb9311db0ad8ac47

Roman Reigns vs Rusev ends in No Contest due to Interference by Braun Strowmam

charlotte-5.jpg

Charlotte Defeats Bayley to win the women's championship inside Hell in a cell

Match note: After the match Sasha banks retuned and attacked Charlotte.

wwe-survivor-series1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

BRAND WARFARE!

Smackdown and Raw Present

Survivor Series

WWE-Smackdown-Spoilers-for-04142016-Sami

Sami Zayn Defeats Chris Jericho

Survivor-Series-Women-Team-Raw-670x377.j

Team Raw Women's Defeat Team Smackdown Women's

match note: Nikki Bella Eliminates Alicia Fox. Nia Jax Eliminates Naomi. Bayley Eliminates Carmella. Sasha Banks Eliminates Nikki Bella. Sasha Banks Eliminates Alexa Bliss. Nia Jax Eliminates Becky Lynch. Raw Survivors Bayley,Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Nia Jax.

Kota_Ibushi_Aug_2015.jpg

Kota Ibushi Defeats Neville to retain the curserweight Championship.

match note: Neville is heel going forward.

wwe-rumors-bullet-club-finn-balor-karl-a

Anderson And Gallows Defeat American Alpha in a Raw vs SD Tag team match..

match note: Kurt angle was not at ringside

cesarowins.png?w=768

Cesaro Defeats Seth Rollins to win the Universal Championship.

brock-lesnar-randy-orton-wwe-summerslam_

Brock Lesnar Defeats Randy Orton

wwe-brand-split-social-smackdown-live-ne

Team Smackdown defeats team Raw

match notes:

Kurt Angle Eliminates Sheamus

Braun Storwman Eliminates Dean Ambrose 

Braun Storwman Eliminates Bray Wyatt after Interference by Dolph Ziggler who superkicked Bray Wyatt

John Cena Eliminates Kevin Owens 

Braun Storwman is Eliminated by count out after Cena AA him into the announce table.

Cena is Eliminated by Roman Reigns after Braun Strowmam came back into the Ring and attacked Cena setting up a Spear.

Triple H Eliminates Kurt Angle with a low blow and then a predigree.

Baron Corbin Eliminated Triple H after HHH refused to tag in Roman Reigns and got turned around into an end of days. 

Baron Corbin Eliminates Roman Reigns by counting the Superman punch into a End of days.

nxt-2014-09-18-baron-corbin_1.gif

Preshow matches:

Heath Slater and rhino defeat the Accession to get slater a SD Contract.

Rich swan beats Cedric Alexander

TJ Perkins defeats Brian Kendrick.

WWE-TLC-Tables-Ladders-and-Chairs-2016-6

Smackdown Live Presents

TLC

American-Alpha-SD-Live-Tag-Champs.jpg

American Alpha Defeat Slater and Rhino in a ladder match to retain the SD Tag Team Championship

Nikki.0.png

Nikki Bella defeats Carmella

143_TLC_12042016jg_0804--e631c568bc98296

Baron Corbin Defeats Kane in a chairs match

hqdefault.jpg

The Miz defeats John Cena in a tables match to win the Intercontinental championship

bray.jpg

Bray Wyatt Defeats Dolph Ziggler

Becky.jpg

Becky Lynch defeats Alexa Bliss in a tables match to retain the SD Women's championship

AJ-Styles-TLC-645x370.jpg

AJ Styles Defeats Dean Ambrose in a TLC match to win the WWE Championship.

WWE-Roadblock-End-of-the-Line-Logo-Black

Raw Presents

RoadBlock End of the Line

neville-2.jpg

Neville, Cedric Alexander and Brian Kendrick defeat Kota Ibushi, Rich Swan and TJ Perkins

big-show-vs-braun-strowman.jpg

Braun Storwman defeats the Big Show

135cef23d47beffba0dfb7c5729c905b836bcec2

The Club Defeat New Day to Retain The Raw Tag Team Championship

Chris-Jericho-Kevin-Owens-1.jpg

Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho Defeat Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn

sasha-banks-bayley-vs-charlotte-620x350.

Sasha Banks and Bayley defeat Charlotte and Nia Jax

cesarowins.png?w=768

Seth Rollins defeats Cesaro by DQ. Cesaro keeps the Universal Championship

Note: Cesaro accidentally hits Ref gets DQ.

Neville, Cedric Alexander & Brian Kendrick defeating the team of Kota Ibushi, Rich Swann & TJ Perkins was cool. I am glad to see you were able to get Kota Ibushi with the company. Braun Strowman defeating Big Show wasn't surprising. However, considering the size of both men, they put on a good match. The Club retaining is fantastic and I am looking forward to seeing how their reign continues. Poor New Day though. Jericho and Owens clearly are the better team due to how well they work as a team. Reigns and Zayn were nowhere near Jericho and Owens level so not surprising they (Jericho/Owens) won here. Sasha Banks and Bayley defeating Charlotte and Nia Jax was great. Fantastic tag match between both teams and I am glad to see the faces go over. Disappointing main event. I hate it when the main event ends in a Disqualification. However, the match was solid up until that point. Overall, good Pay-Per-View and I look forward to seeing what's next for RAW and how SmackDown counters this PPV.

Current Champions going into the New year

Raw:

Universal Champion- Cesaro

United States champion- Roman Reigns

Tag team Champions- Gallows and Anderson

Women's champion- Charlotte

Cruiserweight- Kota Ibushi

Smackdown: 

WWE Champion- AJ Styles

Intercontinental champion- The Miz

Tag team- American Alpha

Women's- Becky Lynch

The Royal Rumble is next including a whole write up for the Royal Rumble match itself.

The Card Preview:

Raw Tag Team Championship match:

Club vs open challenge

Smackdown Tag Team Championship:

American Alpha vs Usos ( Usos turned heel a few weeks before the event on SD. AA will be without Angle )

SD women's championship:

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss

Raw Women's championship:

Charlotte vs Bayley

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax

WWE Universal Championship match:

Cesaro vs Seth Rollins No DQ

WWE Championship: 

AJ Styles vs John Cena

30 Man Royal Rumble Match