BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Flynn

BPZ Official Free Agents

15 hours ago, Captain Sparta said:

#HeelAkki is in the list baby! WHOAWHOA WHOA

So is Josh S Now

Me and you can rule the world as two unappreciated wrestlers who are deep down the greatest to ever live. By ourselves we are incredible but still free agents. Together we can rule BrendenPlayz. Are you with me, or are you against me

Josh can make things better, he can wrestle he can sing

Josh can make things better, for BrendenPlayz Pro Wrestling 

5 hours ago, JoshsNow said:

So is Josh S Now

Me and you can rule the world as two unappreciated wrestlers who are deep down the greatest to ever live. By ourselves we are incredible but still free agents. Together we can rule BrendenPlayz. Are you with me, or are you against me

Josh can make things better, he can wrestle he can sing

Josh can make things better, for BrendenPlayz Pro Wrestling 

U think ur funny.U think this little talk of urs being the greatest is funny?Is this funny to u?
U think this is a joke?Do u?Huh?...There is only one greatest of all time and ur looking at him!Now go find a skill since iv'e seen u have none!
Forget about skillz u don't even have a gimmick...gimmick?!I'm talking about gimmick?Where is ur Profile photo?We could have ruled the world
If u had a some copl thing.0 reps 0 skillz.just like ur life is 0......from now on..i can call u the guy with the 'Blank'Gimmick.
I am trying to prove my skillz my style and u think its funny?!I don't see the BPZ  Forums as a joke like Ur life.i see it as an place for me to live 
my dreams.Unlike u!....................Here's a funny joke...How bout i beat u one on one in a bpz ring huh?Yeah!It would be funny to u right!
Why dont u take ur singing and shove it in ur toilet which we all know beat u in ur own home!FUNNY RIGHT?

15 hours ago, Captain Sparta said:

U think ur funny.U think this little talk of urs being the greatest is funny?Is this funny to u?
U think this is a joke?Do u?Huh?...There is only one greatest of all time and ur looking at him!Now go find a skill since iv'e seen u have none!
Forget about skillz u don't even have a gimmick...gimmick?!I'm talking about gimmick?Where is ur Profile photo?We could have ruled the world
If u had a some copl thing.0 reps 0 skillz.just like ur life is 0......from now on..i can call u the guy with the 'Blank'Gimmick.
I am trying to prove my skillz my style and u think its funny?!I don't see the BPZ  Forums as a joke like Ur life.i see it as an place for me to live 
my dreams.Unlike u!....................Here's a funny joke...How bout i beat u one on one in a bpz ring huh?Yeah!It would be funny to u right!
Why dont u take ur singing and shove it in ur toilet which we all know beat u in ur own home!FUNNY RIGHT?

You think I treat the BPZ forums as a joke. U think I have no gimmick. You think I have no skills. You think my life's a joke. But WORST OF ALL, YOU DON'T LIKE MY SONGS. 

If I was signed to a show I would face you in a match Captaino Spartacus you, you Stupid Idiot. If we were in a ring I'd challenge you to a Career vs Career match to see whose life's the real joke. But as we have no show I'll do the next best thing

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST 

15 hours ago, Chris White said:

Josh your using gimmick infringement. I was Jericho first. You just made the list.

*jots down Josh's name*

Don't ever try and copy the best in the world at what I do, you stupid idiot.

(In all seriousness this was all for fun)

Gimmick infringement. Jeff Jarrett and the Honky Tonk Man. Buddy Rogers and Ric Flair. Chris Jericho and Chris White. It's not about stealing, it's about improving your gimmick. But Mr White, if you want to get revenge on me, maybe you should talk to your friend Bashka about getting me in Carnage so you can face me. But guess what White, I will stop "stealing" your gimmick, but with a similar gimmick we could have been a tag team. I made us an entrance White. Wanna hear what could have been

JOSHUA SCOTT, YEAH JOSHUA SCOTT, JOSHUA SCOTT YEAH

(and chris white)

7 hours ago, Nebakos7 said:

I'd be careful, wouldn't want to end up on The List of Joshua twice

Meh, if he wants his Kayfabe to be predictable, bland and non-entertaining he can put me on there as many times as he likes. Won't change the fact that my point still stands about a lack of creativity