WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Jeremiah Flynn

BPZ Official Free Agents

5 hours ago, Marvsta said:

Meh, if he wants his Kayfabe to be predictable, bland and non-entertaining he can put me on there as many times as he likes. Won't change the fact that my point still stands about a lack of creativity

If people want to use a wrestler's gimmick, let them be. It's be going on from the start of Kayfabe and just because they use a gimmick that a wrestler has, doesn't make it any less entertaining when they try to recreate that gimmick. Kayfabe would be even more bland and non-entertaining if everyone had no gimmick.

23 minutes ago, Bashka said:

If people want to use a wrestler's gimmick, let them be. It's be going on from the start of Kayfabe and just because they use a gimmick that a wrestler has, doesn't make it any less entertaining when they try to recreate that gimmick. Kayfabe would be even more bland and non-entertaining if everyone had no gimmick.

It'd also be better if people could use some creativity and form their own persona rather than using the current flavor of the month. As I said in a status update last week, about the Heath Slater "Hottest free agent" gimmick and seeing about 4 people using it, including the entire thing of doing it for their family and cats.. I'm sorry but when multiple people are just using current flavor/s of the month and then change when its no longer the flavor of the month on TV.. It is not entertaining.. I mean heck, people could atleast make alterations to these gimmicks rather than carbon copy.

22 hours ago, Marvsta said:

6 hours ago, Marvsta said:

It'd also be better if people could use some creativity and form their own persona rather than using the current flavor of the month. As I said in a status update last week, about the Heath Slater "Hottest free agent" gimmick and seeing about 4 people using it, including the entire thing of doing it for their family and cats.. I'm sorry but when multiple people are just using current flavor/s of the month and then change when its no longer the flavor of the month on TV.. It is not entertaining.. I mean heck, people could atleast make alterations to these gimmicks rather than carbon copy.

You have made the list so many times. But serious note here, if you look at my other posts I use a mixture of gimmicks. I use a lot of Chris Jericho, but I also use other gimmicks too. I will stick for this gimmick, I won't change it for the flavour of the month, or keep changing it. 

I make things better, I can wrestle, I can sing

Joshua makes things better for BrendenPlayz Pro Wrestling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Joshua

Captaino Spartacus 

Marvsta x 1 million

1 hour ago, JoshsNow said:

You have made the list so many times. But serious note here, if you look at my other posts I use a mixture of gimmicks. I use a lot of Chris Jericho, but I also use other gimmicks too. I will stick for this gimmick, I won't change it for the flavour of the month, or keep changing it. 

I make things better, I can wrestle, I can sing

Joshua makes things better for BrendenPlayz Pro Wrestling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Joshua

Captaino Spartacus 

Marvsta x 1 million

What does your list mean though? Are you doing anything with it or is just a list of names until you get bored with it then nothing.  I'm trying to understand out of kayfabe, how it'll end up being entertaining in kayfabe.  Quite frankly, your list as far as I'm concerned is exactly that... a list with nothing else going for it.  At least Jericho gave reasons for his list... Yours is just a list with nothing going for it or reason.

I've always been against people just being a carbon copy of actual wrestlers though. I prefer people coming up with their own ideas, or as I said previously, make adjustments to a gimmick and turn it into their own thing.  I look at your posts and I just think "Chris Jericho and Joe Hendry wannabe" rather than looking at your posts and thinking "That's Josh".

Again, this is just how I have always been on here though since I first joined. 

1 hour ago, Marvsta said:

I understand what you mean them but my own personality is quite similar to both of them (and Bobby Roode.) I can't argue about being a bit of a Jericho Hendry wannabe though, I understand what you mean. May add a bit of character 

PS The list will come into play later. BELIEVE THAT 

On 9/11/2016 at 6:40 PM, Flynn said:
image.png

•All members who are not apart of a specific roster will post below that they wish to be apart of the kayfabe brand split and state they wish to be drafted to a roster. 

•They will be added to a list where the GM of each show will pick a star they want on their brand, each GM gets one pick at a time and Carnage gets the first pick. 

•This is to help prevent any imbalance between brands and to keep things fair. If you are new to Kayfabe or have any questions please ask me. Once again, if you want to be apart of the list to be drafted, please post below or contact a mod. 

Current F/A: 

Brad

Suby

SummerGamz

JoshNow

add me to this fam