WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
STSMVs

STSMVs Graphics Room

I like this. It's a very clean design. I would drop the border on the AJ text though, it's not necessary. Also the glow on the Phenomenal One text box can go too. This is a flat design, and those bits I've mentioned prevent it from being totally flat which confuses it a little bit. I think without those elements it would be great.

8 hours ago, Elliot said:

I like this. It's a very clean design. I would drop the border on the AJ text though, it's not necessary. Also the glow on the Phenomenal One text box can go too. This is a flat design, and those bits I've mentioned prevent it from being totally flat which confuses it a little bit. I think without those elements it would be great.

Thanks, and it isn't a glow coming from the box, it's from the render itself as the site I got it from decided to be irratating. The reason behind the text box is because the design looked less proffesional and messy without it, so I used it to clean up a bit more. Also not sure if you saw, but in the photos inside the AJ bit I cut some of the images to blend them in more like where AJ is holding the title blended with the photo above, thought that's a cool way to blend photos. Appreciate the feedback though, I'll be sure to feedback some of your work soon.

Edit: if there is anyone wondering what font I used for the "AJ" text it is called "Olde English".

I see. Could you not have cut that part out then? It just kind of separates the piece and ruins the flow. And I did see the blending, but the bottom of the J looks a bit unfinished due to the black bit at the bottom. The line is a bit too sharp to have been blended, it just kind of cuts off at AJ's chest. Like I said, other than a few things it's a good design. Simple and effective.

Guest Smith

Consistently phenomenal work. I don't find the need to comment on people's work often but it seems as though yours is overlooked at times so I just wanted to shed some spotlight on your fantastic pieces. I love the most recent Alexa Bliss one with the constant recurring redness in each aspect of the graphic. In addition, the clean looking AJ graphic is quite pleasing. It looks simple and is easy on the eye but the way you structured it probably took a fair amount of creativeness and work to get it looking good. Keep up the great work STS! I'm looking forward to what you bring to the Graphics Division as well mate.

Guest Smith
18 minutes ago, STSMVs said:

seth_rollins_poster_wallpaper_graphic_ar

I really like the idea of this graphic and it already looks amazing. However, I don't think the orange suits him. I think a gold or a white would fit better in place of what is currently orange. Other than that and what BiC said with the background being too stale, I think this poster is really good.