BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Prince

The Kayfabe Feud Database

THE BPZ KAYFABE FEUD DATABASE

2kn7uv.jpg

2q1tgcx.jpg

Over the many years of wrestling we have had many memorable and damn right legendary feud. Who can not know about the Stone Cold vs The Rock? The two biggest icons of their time. Or Cm Punks and John Cena's many great matches during their feud. Over here on the forums, we have had many great feuds as well including the likes of Neece vs Tim. This is now the place where you can keep a database on the feuds you have had, when they happened, what happened and most importantly, who with. If this goes well we can be able to look back at this in a couple of months and find out where we came from and how much we have progressed. 

Prince

Feud: Prince vs FDS, European Championship

Event: Bad Blood 2016

Storyline: After I beat him and won a championship for the time, the European Championship, FDS claimed that he never lost because I pinned Blade and not him (who was champion at the time). So he introduced his own version of the European Championship and we feuded over who was the real champion. Insults were exchanged, contracts were thrown and in the end...someone fell through a table. 

Won or Lost: Won

Extra Notes: It made me realize how fun Kayfabe could actually be when you have someone great to work with and FDS was just the person I needed to revamp my Kayfabe career. It was because of him we had such a great feud and I felt that our idea was really original and now I am loving!

DocSarcastic

Feud: DocSarcastic vs. Karico; NXT Championship

Storyline: My debut match against the former NXT Champion Karico. A shoot interview ended in Karico entering the match with some good momentum but prevailed to pick up my first title in my very first match. 

Won or lost: Won

Extra notes: I didn't realise I was champion until a week after Bad Blood, Karico congratulated me in the group chat and I spent an hour finding out what 18-0 meant.Turned out that 18/19 people voted for me to be the new champion

Hopefully people will want to get really involved in this, it could be great but it means that I need your help. I can't go around checking everyone's feuds so keeping your own log below can really help me and I can put it onto the main post. Also another note, we have users who have been doing kayfabe for many years now. So obviously I don't want you to waste your time trying to look back at every single feud you did and when, so feel to write about the the one's that you remember and want to write about. 

Let's make this thread great and a way to look back at your Kayfabe work over the next years to come!

DocSarcastic

Feud: DocSarcastic vs. Karico; NXT Championship

Storyline: My debut match against the former NXT Champion Karico. A shoot interview ended in Karico entering the match with some good momentum but I prevailed to pick up my first title in my very first match. 

Won or lost: Won

Extra notes: I didn't realise I was champion until a week after Bad Blood, Karico congratulated me in the group chat and I spent an hour finding out what 18-0 meant. Turned out that 18/19 people voted for me to be the new champion

Karico

Fued: Brad Blood vs Karico

Event: NXT Takeover

Storyline: My debut match vs Brad which ultimately retired Brad for a couple of weeks. Also the match was considered upset of the year by my victory at Takeover

Win or loss: Win

Fued: Doc vs Karico

Event: Bad Blood

Storyline: A heel tun after believing that the fans didnt believe in him and claming he retired Brad Blood on purpose. Karico had his sights on the NXT Chammpionship, however the debut of Doc was too good for Karico

Win or loss: loss

Extra notes: 18-0. Bruh 

HeelAkki

Fued:HeelAkki VS WWE234

Event:BPZMania(He never showed up)

StoryLine:2 years of harming and abuse This had turned into a big battle.this was settled manytimes in Career treathing matches it always ends up in a draw but this time!It was Not there

Win or Loss:Win(He never showed up)

Extra notes:8-7

"The NXT Three": Slim vs Blade vs Bizzy

Image result for the shield

Slim (Seth Rollins), Blade (Dean Ambrose), and Bizzy (Roman Reigns) pictured above. Credits to BPZ.com | SummerSlam '15

Events: SummerSlam '15, Bad Blood '15, 10/4/16 BPZ Live

Storyline: "The NXT Three" is a famous trio consisting of Slim, Bizzy, and Blade. All three arrived on the scene in July 2015, and all three coveted the NXT Championship, wanting to make a name for themselves. The trio was quickly named the NXT Three, in which they continue to refer to themselves as that today. Early on, it looks as if Bizzy was miles ahead of the other two, but at SummerSlam it was ultimately Blade who picked up the championship. Coming out with a new attitude, Slim dug into his "Stone Cold" ways, just having ruthless aggression that no one on the roster could match in terms of just beating the shit out of your opponent. In the buildup to Bad Blood, it seemed like Bizzy would capture his first championship but a late Stunner, sending Bizzy through a table, cost him the victory and enabled Slim to score the winning pinfall.

Aftermath: In a "Last Chances" match for Bizzy & Blade, it was announced that on October 4th, 2015 Slim would defend his Championship against the two, but the winner would only hold the title until Bad Blood, where all three would make their main roster debut against Necce in a Fatal Four Way Match for the US Championship. Late in the Last Chances Match, Bizzy hit a Powerbomb on Blade, but fell down out of exhaustion. As a last ditch effort, Slim climbed the top rope and hit a Diving Elbow Drop on Bizzy, in which he also suffered from exhaustion. Blade covered Slim, Slim covered Bizzy, and Bizzy covered Blade, ending the match in a draw, which meant Slim retained. All three embraced after. Slim would go onto capture every championship except the Premium Championship, while Bizzy has not yet captured US, Premium, or WHC. Blade, meanwhile has won the NXT Championship and European Championship.

Brotherhood broken 

77d37bb29916413f4cddfff24c65bd84.jpg

Flynn and Bailey as a Dominate team to

1401x788-195_RAW_10262015sb_1062-1864345

Bitter enemies 

Roman -Bailey seth - flynn 

Events Survivor series 15- VM 15

Storyline - Bailey brought flynn into evolution and made him one of the top stars in the company at the tine. Flynn was a breakout superstar and was on his way to the Top. Bailey led the fraction evolution with Flynn in it. They were on top of the world and just won in the traditional 5v5 Survivor series match when The next night flynn used Brenden sledgehammer to take out Bailey and Ginge. Flynn created Legacy With necce and slim and won the world heavyweight championship in Bailey's absence. Bailey would return with ginge once Brenden came out and started the war with Flynn and Legacy. Once beaten and broken Bailey finally found life again when he was able to recruit nebakos to help them takeout legacy and they did. Bailey and Flynn never stopped going after each other. As it was Bailey's mission to make Flynn pay. At first Bailey failed by not being Able to win the RR. But he got his hands on flynn at VM. A spot in the main event at mania was on the Line. And in a 5 star match Bailey was able to beat flynn, take the world title and finally get revenge on flynn for what happened the night after Survivor series. 

Josh

Feud: Me vs Summer vs Aidan (The New NXT Three)

Event: Halloween Havoc, Survivor Series, No Rules, December to Dismember, Bragging Rights

Storyline: Aidan debuted first, followed by Summer a month later, then Scott the week later. Scott wasn't eligible for the NXT Title until after Halloween Havoc. At Halloween Havoc, both Aidan and Summer would challenge for the NXT title, with Aidan coming out on top. Summer and Aidan would confront each other for 2 weeks before Scott would announce he would be in the match. Summer and Aidan had very good start, whilst Scott had an awful start and was looked over in the match. Scott has managed to get some respect from the fans, losing his status as an underdog, but Summer still seems the favourite. If Aidan wins he'll vacate the title anyway, meaning either Summer or Josh will get it. They met in an epic triple threat match at Survivor Series but Aidan pulled out to remain unbeaten. With interference from Ropati, Scott would take the title at Survivor Series. Meanwhile, Aidan got injured and was forced to leave, leaving Summer and Josh. Those two would both lose in To The Top at No Rules but Scott was one of the 3 left, but Summer waged revenge at December to Dismember, as with Ropati banned from ringside, Summer would win the NXT Championship

Who won: We are equal so far with a record of 1-1-1, Aidan's win over Summer, Scott's win over Summer and Summer's win over Scott

Extra Notes: All our proper first big feud, with it being my debut whilst Summer has been feuding with Aidan for a while. Aidan has feuded with EOG as part of Supremacy and others already, but it's all of our debuts at the Big 4 PPV. All 3 have won the NXT Championship but Aidan has won the most titles with 2, also claiming the Tag Titles. I will update this just to keep track of it. 

Edited by JoshsNow

Related image

Blood Enemies to Best Friends

Events: BPZMania 2, Mayhem 2017, Judgement Day 2017, King of the Ring 2017, Survivor Series 2017, Carnage LIVE (December), Night of Legends

Storyline: Slim and Flynn were on a designed collision course since Slim broke out and became World Champion, and Slim, at first, fearing Flynn, aligned with him and The Shield in the Unholy Alliance, before Slim's repeatedly broken promises to Flynn let The Beast to be unleashed and turn on The King. Following his Royal Rumble victory, Flynn and Slim seemed destined to main event BPZMania 2, but after Flynn successfully pulled one over on The King, forcing him to turn on Nate and Alyx Wilde, before the main event of BPZMania 2 was made a Fatal-4 Way.

At BPZMania, Slim overcame the odds and defeated all three men, retaining his championship, and continuing his record setting reign as champion. Then, after Flynn and Nebakos won the Tag Team Championships, along with the reformation of The Pride, Slim and Smith would unseat Flynn and Nebakos the following month. After Flynn would demolish Slim's opponent for Judgement Day, the two would almost fight to a Time-Limit Draw, before Slim secured the win with 37 seconds left to spare, and the finale of their three-match series came at King of the Ring, where Slim's fatigue showed, and Flynn albeit demolished The King and scored his first victory over him, making him fade to the Coquina Clutch.

The two wouldn't cross paths again until Survivor Series 2017, where Flynn captained Team Flynn while Slim was on Team Smith. In the matchup itself, Slim would be the sole survivor, defeating his Legacy Breathren in Necce and Flynn to win the matchup for his team and become the first-ever sole survivor. On Carnage LIVE in December, Bailey and Brenden would screw Slim out of the World Championship, giving it to Brenden's "son" in FlynnPlayz, which was all a ruse after Flynn lost the World Title.

United by a common goal of despising BrendenPlayz, the two aligned and it began at Night of Legends, when Slim came to the aid of Flynn by helping him defeat Peter Wilchester. The two came out on Carnage Live the following night and explained that for too long had the two best in the Industry been at odds while BrendenPlayz counted in the stacks of money from their rivalry, and now, they will rule BPZ... together.

Result: 4-2 Slim (at the moment), 2-2 Singles Matches

"Changing The game" - FDS vs BiC

Image result for wwe Stare down

Events: BPZ Mania 2, King Of The Ring Semi Finals, Carnage Powertrip: Redemption.

Story: FDS and BIC first met each other leading to the King Of The Ring qualifying round in 2016 when BiC called out FDS, but the match would be replaced. And the young star BiC would go on to face Kieron Black. Months later, 2 weeks before BPZMania 2 BiC announced he would be joining the IC title fatal four way to make it a fatal 5 way. During this match FD and BIC traded shots, but never faced off. It wouldn't be until the Carnage King Of The Ring finals that these two enemies would finally face. And man would it be a good one, they both gave it there all and BiC would have to cheat to defeat FDS. BiC would go on to win the world title, only to get injured and lose it. Leading to King Of The Ring, BiC would offer Joshua Scott, FDs then protege, enough money for him to turn on him. Bringing the rivalry to new heights.

BiC would defeat Josh after turning on him, and then not long after FD would call out BiC. Who was fed up with the "annoying d*ck". FD and BIC would try to play mind games, leading to FDs last match on Carnage at Redemption. FD would come out victorious in that match, finally shutting up BiC. Although FD did not pin BiC at BPZ Mania 2, he still defeated him. And that will long be in the mind of BiC, who has not been in BPZ in awhile. And something tells me these two are not finished.

Results: 1-1 in singles actions, 2-1. FDS and BiC are not nearly done.

JoshsNow vs BiC

Prologue: A feud which began as Josh went to Germany to announce how he would win KOTR, but was interrupted by BiC. BiC told Josh to be his protoge, and Josh declined, choosing to stay with FD and Chaos. After a brutal quarter final match between the two, BiC continued a beatdown Josh before FD made the save, only for Josh to make a shocking betrayal of his partner to allign with BiC. BiC would beat FD, and go onto win KOTR and World, with Josh as his protoge

The Turn: Josh congratulated his partner on JoshTV, claiming BiC did it without him, Flynn would interrupt, followed by BiC, who would tell Josh that of course he did it without him, he was much better than Josh before turning on Josh and alligning with Flynn. Josh vowed revenge but was hit with a Styles Clash onto a car by BiC, taking him out for weeks

The Match: Josh returned vowing revenge a few weeks later, and one epic feud later, they squared off at Emergence in a 2 out of 3 falls match which BiC would win

The Aftermath: At the next PPV, Josh would win US and form the Josh-Tourage with George, before entering into a feud with him. BiC would soon resume a feud with FDS,based off the back of this feud

064_RAW_02012016ej_0443-1730880683.jpg

JoshsNow vs George

Events: Halloween Havoc 2017, Survivor Series 2017, December to Dismember 2017, Night of Legends 2018

Story: Josh, a superstar from Carnage, came to Evolve looking for a new entourage. George came out, and joined Josh's entourage, where together they challenged for the tag titles at Halloween Havoc 2017 but were unsuccessful with Josh refusing to tag in George throughout the match. At Survivor Series the "Josh-Tourage" again challenged for the tag titles but failed. This, coupled with George accidentally costing Josh the US Title against Echo Wilson two weeks beforehand, led to George being relegated to stunt double. They lost at their 3rd attempt of challenging for Tag, losing to Beacon of Hope at December to Dismember 2017, and after the match George turned on Josh. 

This led to their only match to date, and at Night of Legends, George reigned victorious, and Josh would retire a few weeks later. However he soon returned, confronting George like a "gentleman" and challenging him to a match at BPZ Mania. However Josh lost his temper during a house brawl with George and through him down the stairs, meaning George was out for BPZ Mania and unable to fight. Josh won the IC Championship at Mania and lost it to Flynn 2 weeks later at World at War. Following the match, George attacked Josh with a crutch

Upon George's official return in July, he was locked in an asylum repeatedly saying the words "Josh, Josh, Josh." This led to an attempt at a match at SummerSlam but George would leave, meaning Josh would eventually fight, and lose to, Bailey at SummerSlam. They didn't interact again until nearly 10 months later, when George was one of the original suspects in Who Attacked Bulldozer. However Gary Green quickly ruled him out despite Josh's suspicions, leaving fans to wonder if and when we will get the 2nd match

Results: 1-0 George

Julius vs Flynn 

Events: Carnage Power-Trip Cup Finals 2018, Summerslam 2018, Halloween Havoc 2018, St Valentine's Day Massacre 2019

Story: After Julius would join forces with Ross and Flynn as apart of the ROA, both Julius and Flynn would enter the Carnage Power-Trip Cup smashing through the competition before meeting in the finals. After a long hard-fought contest Flynn ended up with the victory handing Julius only the second loss of his career. It was after this where Julius would viciously attack Flynn turning his back on the ROA and joining Bart and Echo Wilson in the Kingdom 

The next chapter of this story comes as Julius and Echo Wilson were Tag-Team Champions taking on the newly re-formed Golden Legacy of Flynn and Necce. At Summerslam these teams would once again clash with Flynn and Necce picking up the victory and claim the BPZ Tag-Team Championships

While Julius was World Heavyweight Champion, Flynn would challenge him to a match at Halloween Havoc where Julius would pick up the victory thanks to interference from Necce allowing Julius to secure the win. This would then lead to Necce and Flynn capping off their storied rivalry where Flynn would be forced to retire by Necce after losing their match

The last chapter of this story so far comes at St Valentines Day Massacre where Julius and Flynn battled once again for the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship, however this time Flynn would pick up the victory thanks to Bailey accidentally striking Julius with the title allowing Flynn to hit the FKO for the win