Latest News
  • Post your opinions on all of the latest topics in the news!
  • Backlash available NOW on BrendenPlayz!
  • Join the BPZ NBA Fantasy Basketball League
  • Welcome to a new look BrendenPlayz Forums!
  • Remember to join the chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Announcements

• BrendenPlayz

New Reactions!   07/26/2017

Reactions have been added to the forum with the new site update. These reactions are an extension to the reputation system and allow you to display more emotions in your reputation handouts. With this change it introduces 'Neutral' reputation, which is a reaction that offers neither positive or negative reputation. These are represented via the "Haha", "Confused" and "Sad". We still currently have our traditional reputation methods with upvoting and downvoting for those who prefer the old method. "Liking" is now the default reputation method and the "Thanks" option has also been added, these make up the two new positive reputation point.  The only new addition to the negative reputation system is the "Angry" emotion. Give them a try!
Sign in to follow this  
BrendenPlayz

BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble Discussion

Many possibilities for the winner of the rumble, Ambrose winning last year makes it seem like he won't be winning this year, same with Orton winning 2 years ago. Ziggler seems like a strong contender since he has been screwed out of every World title opportunity he's had but i don't think he's going to win mainly because he doesn't seem like the right guy to give the win to. We might get a debuting wrestler win the rumble or perhaps kevin owens returns from injury wins and we get Lesnar VS Owens 2 at mania, Right now its very up in the air and i'm very excited to see who wins the rumble  

Loved the Pay-per-View Brenden, Ambrose Winning his match against orton gives him a lot of momentum heading into Wrestlemania, Cesaro is finally Intercontinental Champion which is freaking awesome, not so happy about the Usos retaining on the pre show but i can see that they could have Value as Tag team champs, Nakamura Winning is interesting as we don't really have a clear cut challenger for his title so where he goes from here should be good maybe he'll get into the Elimination Chamber match and Leave as a Double Champion who knows, I'm not sure how i feel about Wyatt beating Joe even if it was through the help of the other Wyatts, Lesnar winning was good i wonder what the whole thing with heyman was about perhaps they are fixing the bridge that they burnt a while back, Charlotte winning was a good decision should lead to a great match at Mania with whoever she ends up facing, Finn Balor Retaining sets up for a bit a nice rivalry in the Balor club since AJ Styles did win the rumble but will AJ Challenge Balor or Brock that remains to be seen, Either way this Pay-per-View left me feeling very excited to see what is going to come next and Also the Suprise entrants in the rumble were great especially Jeff Hardy, I had no idea that you had even considered putting him in the rumble, Great work Brenden. 

Image result for Royal Rumble 2k18

Season 6 Royal Rumble

Who do you think will win the Royal Rumble this year? I am kinda thinking Shinsuke Nakamura, Triple H, or Roman Reigns. One of those 3 to face Goldberg at Mania. Triple H because of WWE vs NWO, Roman Reigns because of the story he is on. (And maybe he will go towards RAW), and Nakamura for a surprise factor. (Maybe even Ziggler)

8 hours ago, BiC said:

Image result for Royal Rumble 2k18

Season 6 Royal Rumble

Who do you think will win the Royal Rumble this year? I am kinda thinking Shinsuke Nakamura, Triple H, or Roman Reigns. One of those 3 to face Goldberg at Mania. Triple H because of WWE vs NWO, Roman Reigns because of the story he is on. (And maybe he will go towards RAW), and Nakamura for a surprise factor. (Maybe even Ziggler)

All three are solid options, i also think Braun Strowman is a good chance with the size factor involved. Also I could see someone like John Cena/Owens/Seth Rollins/Samoa Joe, one of these top guys getting that big win that they've been wanting for a while.

On 10/25/2017 at 12:41 PM, ShadowHex said:

hard to tell but if its build a star

i see finn or shinsuke wining

if its a push for stabilished star 

i see roman wining

if its reviving a career

i see someone like aj styles or kevin owens 

Seeing Owens win wouldn't surprise me tbh, I don't think Styles will win, I think he will be champion heading into Mania.