WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
JoshsNow

Free Agent Corner

Welcome to Free Agent Corner with me Joshua Scott. Sometimes I invite others to join this glorious set but today I wanna talk about Bashka, the GM of Carnage. But first, the theme song.

Glorious Domination by CFo$ plays

OK. Now a while ago, I told Bashka I was ready for Carnage and asked to come out and tell me face to face whether I have a contract with Carnage. He's been here but he's been hiding from me. I'll fight anyone to get a contract, I'll put my BPZ Forums Career on the line for a Carnage Contract match. Just tell me Bashka, what's the answer. Yes or No. But if you don't answer by Saturday's edition of Free Agent Corner 5 things will slowly happen week by week. On 22nd October, I will put you on the list! On 1st November I will have interfered at Halloween Havoc. On 5th November, you will suffer pain. On 12th November I will unleash an army of free agents to destroy BPZ. On 19th November, I will create time on shows and PPV's for a new brand, Free Agency. Do you understand Bashka?

----------------------------------------

List of Joshua 

Captaino Spartacus 

Marvsta x 1 million 

Ladies and Gentleman I am announcing that Free Agent Corner will be permanent. Here is a schedule. 

Monday: Interview or Break 

Tuesday: Break or Why?

Wednesday: Talk about 'moi' JoshsNow or Break 

Thursday: Break or News

Friday: Preview or Review Pay Per View 

Saturday: Break 

Sunday: Lists or JoshsNow Written Podcast about Kayfabe 

Welcome to Free Agent Corner 1.

Today I wanna complain about 3 things.

1. Who gave me negative reputation. My community reputation is now -1. I blame it on Natedog and the former Captaino Spartacus now whatever the hell he calls himself. 

2. BPZ 2K17. I'm very happy about making the game but Aidanator made me realise something. People won't buy the NXT Pack because I'm in it. This and point 1 made me realise I'm the most hated man in kayfabe, AND I COULDN'T CARE LESS. Listen to me you stupid idiots I will win at Survivor Series and I get a contract. It's not a popularity contest that you vote for, because I would lose. 

3. To promote my win at Survivor Series I wanna appear on some shows but I can't. I will make a deal however. In the next 3 and a half weeks I will invade each show twice, make my point and then get destroyed by security

Ladies and gentlemen see you on Friday where I review Halloween Havoc 

Glorious Domination by CFO$

Welcome to Free Agent Corner 3. 

My name is Joshua Scott and welcome. I am here to review Halloween Havoc that was 2 weeks ago but still very in our memory.

First of all, the Premium Championship match. Tamer should have won because he has more work and luckily he did.Tamer beats Ark Universe to retain

Secondly, the NXT Championship. Aidanator had so much momentum compared to Summer and Doc who are about equal in my head. Aidanator was the right choice. Aidanator beats Doc Sarcastic and Summer Gamz. NEW CHAMP. 

Thirdly, the European Championship. Overall, Cpe has been doing better than Prince. Even though Prince's reign is short, it is time to end for the better man and it did. Cpe18 beats Prince. NEW CHAMP

Fourth on the card, the United States Championship. This is the first result I don't agree with, as I think Chris White should have regained his throne as the US Champ by pinning Ark Universe to do it. But it works as I will show later. Alxander Cuddlyzworth beats Chris White and Ark Universe

Fifth, the World Title Elimination Chamber. I think in overall contribution Brad has done a lot recently so I am stuck between him and Slim to win. I think it was a tie between those two. Slim beats Kersey, Brad, Bashka, Ryan Infinite and Tamer. 

It's Richard Jackson. Here's telling Slim Flynn will win and here he is. Wait, that's Nebakos 7. They're brawling. Oh my. I can't wait for them to fight

I think interrupting Slim's moment wasnt a good idea so I think it could have come at a different point on the card

Next, the Tag Team Title Match. I think Empire of Greatness deserved to win the title so I am in agreement with that they win. Empire of Greatness beat Two Man Power Trip, Decay and Tea v Stars. 

Universe and Cuddlyzworth were so close to winning. Wait a minute, he's turned. Cuddlyzworth and a hooded figure have attacked Universe. What is he doing. The hooded figure is the NXT Champion Aidanator. This is shocking.

A great heel turn no one saw coming. Changing his name is good too as Cuddlyzworth isn't a heel name. An amazing choice 

Finally, the IC Title. Slim all day long deserved to win. Slim beats Hollow. 

Alyx Wilde and Aidanator have aligned with Slim.

Genius idea. The Supremacy should own BrendenPlayz.

Welcome to Free Agent Corner 4. Glorious Domination by CFO$. There have been 10 different World Champions in teh history on BrendenPlayz. Here, I rank them from 10 to 1. 

10. Smith

With a mere 5 days as World Champion, Smith's reign goes down as the third shortest in history. He was the shortest reigning champion until Nebakos broke it this year

9. Tamer

With a reign of 28 days, Tamer didn't get time to do much with his title before losing it to Flynn.

8. Ryan

55 days he spent last year as World Champion, giving him a higher spot on the card than others. 

7. Jon

An good reign from Jon saw him last 2 months as the Champ before losing it to Tamer earlier this year

6. Nebakos

He has the second most reigns in history with 3 and has stood on his throne 3 times. Unfortunately, he has lasted 1 month once, followed by 2, 1 day reigns, making him tied with himself for the shortest reigning champion in history. 

5. Heel

The inaugural champion, he lasted an incredible 3 months which is one of the longest reigning champions in history. 

4. Slim

Your current champion, Slim, is heading in with an impressive reign that has gained a lot of steam to see him reach 90 days, edging closer to Bailey's reign

3. Bashka

Your Carnage General Manager has had 3 reigns as the champ, tying him with Nebakos. However, Bashka managed to have 2 combined months as champ over 3 reigning, while Neb got about 30 days

2. Flynn 

The two time champ has the second longest combined days as champ with two impressive two month reigns. He is looking incredible as a Beast

1. Bailey

Who else could it be. The most reigns as champion with 4. The longest combined reigns with 7 months and 3 weeks. The longest reign at 4 months. It was really a no brainier. Join me tomorrow for FAC

Welcome to Free Agent 5. Play the music. Glorious Domination by CFO$ plays. Here I am here to discuss Why? Today's question is Why are the Supremacy the future of BrendenPlayz Pro Wrestling.  

Why are they? This is because they already own 4 titles between the 3 of them and could make it 5 if they win at both Evolve Resurgence (which I will preview on Thursday) and if they get a Tag Title opportunity. So far only the Premium Championship and the European Championship have escaped from them but that might not last for long. Slim is looking like he could hold the title for a long time, both of them that is, and Wilde and Aidanator look like the best duo so far. Wilde is the heir to the throne of Slim, so when Slim is forced to retire and vacate his championships, Wilde can take the for his own, and Aidan can move to Wilde's position. With Aidan a young talent and Wilde a now fresh and new character they are looking like the future. However a few problems remain in keeping their position on top. For one, Aidan must get past me and Summer if he hopes to keep that championship for long, and two, Wilde is looking like he could lose his championship to Ark Universe. But will they be the future? Only time will tell.

Glorious Domination by CFO$ plays. Welcome to Free Agent Corner 6. Today I will preview the Evolve Takeover Resurgence PPV on 13th November

Hello and welcome to preview and predictions. Here we look at the card

Natedog vs BiC

A feud between two returning superstars in Nate and BiC. Nate made his return on October 23rd with the US Title in mind. BiC returned 4 days later, the same thing in mind. Natedog interrupted BiC's return and challenged him to a match at Takeover: Resurgence, a match confirmed by Interim GM Slim. BiC showed us his hometown of Detroit buy Nate attacked him and put him through his car before smashing the car up. This feud is now very personal 

Prediction: Natedog

Ropati vs Marvsta

Ropati wasn't happy about his position in the draft and demanded respect, only to be met by Marvsta. Marvsta challenged him to a match which Ryan Reeves made official by saying the loser will not have a US Championship match at Halloween Havoc. Ropati would repeatedly call out Marvsta and would win at Takeover. After the match Ropati would call out Reeves. Marvsta would tell him on October 10 he hasn't earned that respect but Ropati would refuse a rematch. Marvsta would threaten Ropati that he had dug his own grave. At Havoc Marvsta cost him the match by hitting Ropati with a chair. Ropati would still refuse a rematch though. This match is still happening though so Ropati can't do anything except win

Prediction: Ropati 

The Supremacy (Slim, Alyx Wilde and Aidanator) vs Empire of Greatness (Ryan Infinite and FDS) and Chris White

The Empire of Greatness beat Alyx Wilde and Ark Universe and former champions Slim and Tamer to win the Tag Titles. Both Slim and Wilde have split away from their teams to team with each other and NXT Champion Aidanator. They own the NXT, World, IC and US Title so far and are looking to add the Tag titles. If the Supremacy win they receive a Tag Team Championship match. The EOG have enlisted the Carnage GM on a one off match to face these 3. Who will win

Prediction: The Supremacy 

Slim vs Bizzy: BPZ Intercontinental Championship Hell in a Cell

This feud has a lot of past but I will start recently. On October 24th Slim had an interview where he would challenge Bizzy to a match. A war of words started where Bizzy would respond by telling Slim he hasn't ever respected him. Then Slim said on October 26th that he had 100 days as champ and that he would prove Bizzy isn't the next "Franchise Star." Bizzy would respond by showing Slim an empty grave. After their brawl, Slim would announce that their match would be inside Hell in a Cell. Now they fight in the most dangerous place. 

Prediction: Slim

Nebakos 7 vs Flynn: Street Fight

At Bad Blood Flynn cost Nebakos the World Championship with one powerbomb followed by Slim cashing in Money in the Bank. Since then, Nebakos has wanted revenge. However, it was delayed when Ryan Reeves suspended them both until Halloween Havoc. Nebakos would soon get out of hospital and was desperate for a match. Flynn confronted Slim but he and Richard Jackson were beat up. Billed as the fight of the Century, it is Franchise vs Beast. 

Prediction: Nebakos 7

Glorious Domination by CFO$ plays. Welcome to Free Agent Corner 7. Today we go through the news from 26th October onwards. 

Ark Universe turns face

Ark Universe's war against Alyx Wilde and the Supremacy has turned him into a lovable fan favourite. 

Slim reaches 100 days 

Slim celebrated weeks ago reaching 100 days.

Survivor Series 

Survivor Series is in reach and features an open challenge for the BPZ World Championship, the NXT Three match for the BPZ Intercontinental Championship, Nanovirus vs Razor inside HIAC, Evolve vs Carnage Survivor Series match, a Triple Threat Match for a contract featuring moi, Summer and King Pin and all your favourite superstars like Bailey, Chris White and NXT Champion Aidanator who will put his title on the line.

Brand PPV's 

Evolve are doing their PPV this weekend which features Nebakos vs Flynn in a Street Fight in the main event. Others matches include Nate vs BiC, Marvsta vs Ropati, and in secondary matches, Supremacy vs EOG and Chris White and Slim vs Bizzy IC Title HIAC. Carnage host Power Trip: Doomsday next weekend which sees Hollow face Carnage's newest star, Bizzy, a triple threat match featuring Yelich vs Sameer vs Kersey. Nanovirus and Prince make their debuts against each other, whilst Chris White faces Tamer in the main event in a Last Man Standing match. Also Evolve vs Carnage, Title vs Career, Alyx Wilde faces Ark Universe 

#Thank you Bashka

We end on very sad news as former Carnage General Manager, one of the greatest in history, the Hall of Famer, the man who I confronted in the first Free Agent Corner, Bashka, has retired. #ThankYouBashka

Glorious Domination by CFO$. Welcome to Free Agent Corner 8. Today is meant to be Written Podcast about Kayfabe but it is going to be Evolve Takeover: Resurgence Review. The matches are put in the order of how good they were 

5. The Supremacy (Aidan, Alyx and Slim) vs Empire of Greatness (Ryan Infinite and FDS) and Chris White -3

Chris White never showed up so it ended up being a 3 on 2 handicap match. The Supremacy ended up injuring Ryan Infinite. This was just a beatdown. It was the worst match of the night but it wasn't an awful match. The right winners won though so that was a definite bonus. 

The Supremacy beat EOG

4. Marvsta vs Ropati -3.5

A solid 9 minute match that ended with Marvsta kicking out of the buckle bomb Superkick combo from Ropati but a Curve Stomp gave the rightful winner Ropati the win. 

Ropati beats Marvsta.

3. Natedog vs BiC -3.75 

A good match that ended with Nate reversing a Superplex and hitting a Diving Elbow Drop, followed by a Sweet Chin Music, and BiC kicking out. It wasn't enough though and Nate spat in BiC's face and hit a second Sweet Chin Music to win the match. BiC was holding is head after the match and tells them I failed you. Then the lights went off, a message saying my head is in a very dark place plays and BiC is gone.

Nate should have won so it was the right decision. 

Natedog beats BiC

1. Main Event: Flynn vs Nebakos: Street Fight -4.25

A very good match that featured Nebakos being murdered by Flynn. After staring each other down Flynn would charge at Nebakos the second the bell rang and Nebakos would end up suffering kicks to the head, duplexes and being hit by a chair so much that the chair snapped. Flynn would hit a Powerbomb but refused to stop the punishment there. He beat up Nebakos after Nebakos swung at him but Nebakos would try a fight back with a low blow and an AA. He couldn't get a cover but would use a fire extinguisher to spray Flynn, hit a Spinebuster onto it and hit him with it, even though Nebakos' nose was bleeding. Flynn would Spear Nebakos through the barricade, who was now spitting up blood. A kendo stick and an AA made everyone think Nebakos had done it but Flynn kicked out. Flynn then spat in his face and delivered two Powerbombs, then another Powerbomb onto the apron. Then he cut Nebakos' face open with MMA elbows. Flynn called himself the Face that Runs the Place and hit another Powerbomb to win. Richard Jackson called Flunn the Face that Runs the Place before Jackson cut a promo. An incredible, brutal brawl that deserves tied match of the night. Either man could have won. 

Flynn beats Nebakos

1. Opening Match: Bizzy vs Slim (c): IC Title Hell in a Cell

Slim had bandages from a previous attack but that didn't stop the performance of the match. Bizzy went with a dropkick but Slim threw those legs into the cell. Slim would end up going into the steps when Bizzy tripped him up before Bizzy set up two tables. Slim reversed a Natural Disaster into a roll up but Bizzy kicked out. Bizzy stopped Slim's power style with his high flying style. Slim looked for a powerbomb through the tables but one enzuiguri later Bizzy killed Slim with the powerbomb through the tables. Slim would reverse the Natural Disaster to hit a Superman Punch/Spear but Bizzy would kick out. Bizzy finally hit the Natural Disaster but had no energy left. Slim hit another Spear before busting Bizzy open. He then hit the Lights Out to win. Slim deserved to win the match and then made a heartwarming speech where he vacated the BPZ IC CHAMPIONSHIP after 115 days.

Slim beats Bizzy

On 02/11/2016 at 4:32 PM, JoshsNow said:

Ladies and Gentleman I am announcing that Free Agent Corner will be permanent. Here is a schedule. 

Monday: Interview 

Tuesday: Ups and Downs/Rumour Roundup or Why?

Wednesday: Talk about 'moi' JoshsNow or Kayfabe Rant

Thursday: Lists or Predictions

Friday: Preview Pay Per View 

Saturday: Evolve vs Carnage or Lists 

Sunday: Review PPV

This is the new schedule for Free Agent Corner. Everytime there is big news I will report it. 

33 minutes ago, JoshsNow said:

Glorious Domination by CFO$. Welcome to Free Agent Corner 8. Today is meant to be Written Podcast about Kayfabe but it is going to be Evolve Takeover: Resurgence Review. The matches are put in the order of how good they were 

5. The Supremacy (Aidan, Alyx and Slim) vs Empire of Greatness (Ryan Infinite and FDS) and Chris White -3

Chris White never showed up so it ended up being a 3 on 2 handicap match. The Supremacy ended up injuring Ryan Infinite. This was just a beatdown. It was the worst match of the night but it wasn't an awful match. The right winners won though so that was a definite bonus. 

The Supremacy beat EOG

4. Marvsta vs Ropati -3.5

A solid 9 minute match that ended with Marvsta kicking out of the buckle bomb Superkick combo from Ropati but a Curve Stomp gave the rightful winner Ropati the win. 

Ropati beats Marvsta.

3. Natedog vs BiC -3.75 

A good match that ended with Nate reversing a Superplex and hitting a Diving Elbow Drop, followed by a Sweet Chin Music, and BiC kicking out. It wasn't enough though and Nate spat in BiC's face and hit a second Sweet Chin Music to win the match. BiC was holding is head after the match and tells them I failed you. Then the lights went off, a message saying my head is in a very dark place plays and BiC is gone.

Nate should have won so it was the right decision. 

Natedog beats BiC

1. Main Event: Flynn vs Nebakos: Street Fight -4.25

A very good match that featured Nebakos being murdered by Flynn. After staring each other down Flynn would charge at Nebakos the second the bell rang and Nebakos would end up suffering kicks to the head, duplexes and being hit by a chair so much that the chair snapped. Flynn would hit a Powerbomb but refused to stop the punishment there. He beat up Nebakos after Nebakos swung at him but Nebakos would try a fight back with a low blow and an AA. He couldn't get a cover but would use a fire extinguisher to spray Flynn, hit a Spinebuster onto it and hit him with it, even though Nebakos' nose was bleeding. Flynn would Spear Nebakos through the barricade, who was now spitting up blood. A kendo stick and an AA made everyone think Nebakos had done it but Flynn kicked out. Flynn then spat in his face and delivered two Powerbombs, then another Powerbomb onto the apron. Then he cut Nebakos' face open with MMA elbows. Flynn called himself the Face that Runs the Place and hit another Powerbomb to win. Richard Jackson called Flunn the Face that Runs the Place before Jackson cut a promo. An incredible, brutal brawl that deserves tied match of the night. Either man could have won. 

Flynn beats Nebakos

1. Opening Match: Bizzy vs Slim (c): IC Title Hell in a Cell

Slim had bandages from a previous attack but that didn't stop the performance of the match. Bizzy went with a dropkick but Slim threw those legs into the cell. Slim would end up going into the steps when Bizzy tripped him up before Bizzy set up two tables. Slim reversed a Natural Disaster into a roll up but Bizzy kicked out. Bizzy stopped Slim's power style with his high flying style. Slim looked for a powerbomb through the tables but one enzuiguri later Bizzy killed Slim with the powerbomb through the tables. Slim would reverse the Natural Disaster to hit a Superman Punch/Spear but Bizzy would kick out. Bizzy finally hit the Natural Disaster but had no energy left. Slim hit another Spear before busting Bizzy open. He then hit the Lights Out to win. Slim deserved to win the match and then made a heartwarming speech where he vacated the BPZ IC CHAMPIONSHIP after 115 days.

Slim beats Bizzy

What was me and Bizzy's rating? Btw, loved it.

Glorious Domination by CFO$ plays. Welcome to Free Agent Corner 9 where I am going through breaking news

1. Trade is Made

Both Nanovirus and Neece's situations have been strange but it was revealed that Slim had used his free agent pick for Nanovirus whilst Neece was non exclusive. Nanovirus has gone to Carnage whilst Neece is on Evolve. 

2. New PPV Schedule

The non exclusive twelve pay per views will stay the same but Carnage will have their exclusive PPV's in December, February, May, August and October, whilst Evolve have theirs in January, April, June, September and November 

3. Second Trade to be Made

Decay and Tamer will go to Evolve and EOG and BiC will go to Carnage after Survivor Series 

4. Ryan Reeves and Bashka

Last week both the inaugural Evolve GM and the inaugural Carnage GM were both in charge but now both have stepped down. Slim is now Evolve GM and Chris White is Carnage GM 

5. Third Trade

Doc Sarcastic has been traded to Carnage while Carnage's Free Agent pick goes to Evolve. 

6. Releases

Carnage have got rid of TRP, Akki and George AK, whilst Evolve get rid of BobTheDestroyer, The Big Dog and TheGRV.

That's it for today.