BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Legendsorigin

WWE Dreams Universe

NXT

Week 4: Month 1: Year 10

Michael Cole welcomes us to NXT and says Night of Champions was one of the biggest shows in WWE Dreams history. He says, and he can't believe he's saying this, that WWE Champion Vince McMahon is here and will present a State of the Universe Address tonight. He also says that, due to the draft, the new roster for NXT will be present tonight. He begins to say that new NXT Champion Chris Jericho is in action to kick off the show but...

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL!

The Rock is back!

The Rock stands in the middle of the ring as the thousands in attendance surround him with "Rocky" chants.

The Rock: FINALLY...THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO WWE DREAMS!

The crowd gets even louder.

The Rock goes to speak again...

The Rock looks on, confused.

Backstage, Triple H is looking for Sheamus. A crew members tells him that Sheamus isn't here. Triple H tells him to tell Sheamus he better be here next week.

NXT Champion Chris Jericho vs Antonio Cesaro

Halfway through the match, Christian interfered and attacked Chris Jericho with a ladder. Antonio Cesaro tried to stop him but he was attacked as well. Christian picked Jericho up and then dropped him with a Killswitch. He then grabbed the NXT title belt and held it up as if it belonged to him, before dropping it onto Jericho's body.

Curtis Axel is in the locker room when his dad Mr. Perfect walks up to him. He tells him how proud he is that he's a WWE Superstar and that he did some negotiating to get them a tag team match together tonight. Axel gives his dad a hug.

Heath Slater vs Cody Rhodes

This match was called off by the referee after Cody Rhodes landed awkwardly on his head after receiving a DDT from Heath Slater.

Goldust came rushing down to the ring to his brother's aid.

Renee Young is backstage with a special guest.

Renee Young: Please welcome my guest at this time...John Cena!

John Cena walks into frame all smiles as boos from the crowd can be heard.

Renee asks John what's next after defeating Shawn Michaels at Night of Champions, possibly an NXT Championship Match? Cena responds by saying yes, he beat one of the greatest of all time at Night of Champions, but it didn't earn him anything. Cena says if he wants a title shot, he will have to earn it by beating the new breed in NXT. He says that starts at Battlegrounds. Cena issues an open challenge to anyone on the NXT roster to a match at the pay-per-view. If you want some...come get some.

Rusev and Kevin Nash make their way out for their Tag Team Match. Michael Cole says that if Daniel Bryan did not find a partner, he would have to compete alone in a Handicap Match. Daniel Bryan comes out and stops at the end of the ramp. He looks worried but then quickly smiles and points to the stage. He found a partner and it's Zack Ryder, the man who eliminated Rusev in the Royal Rumble a few weeks ago.

Rusev and Kevin Nash vs Daniel Bryan and Zack Ryder

Even with a partner, Daniel Bryan was no match for this powerhouse team. Rusev took out Zack Ryder by throwing him into the steps while Kevin Nash kicked Bryan hard in the face for the win.

Kevin Nash and Rusev win

Renee Young is backstage trying to get an interview with Kofi Kingston but The New Day are too busy eating Booty and playing with their trombones. Eventually, she gets through to Kofi and asks him why he helped New Day at Night of Champions. He asks who, who, who, me? It's simple: New...Day Rocks. New...Day Rocks. New...Day Rocks.

Kofi Kingston w/ The New Day vs Billy Gunn w/ Road Dogg

During the match, Xavier Woods and Big E attempted to double team Road Dogg on the outside but he was saved by none other than...R-Truth? Truth defended Road Dogg and New Day backed off. Meanwhile in the ring, Billy Gunn was distracted by the events taking place outside the ring that when he turned around, he was hit with Trouble in Paradise.

Kofi Kingston wins

The New Day celebrate up the ramp as Road Dogg and Truth stare each other down.

Michael Cole reminds us of tonight's main event: it's Match 2 between AJ Styles and Samoa Joe. Highlights are shown from Match 1.

The Vaudevillains vs Curtis Axel and Mr. Perfect

During the match, Curtis Axel refused a tag from his father. He watched on as Aiden English beat up Mr. Perfect before pinning him

The Vaudevillains win

After the match, Curtis got back in the ring and viciously assaulted his father.

STILL TO COME: Vince McMahon's WWE Dreams Universe Address

Best-of-7 Series | Match 2

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe

Styles was able to tie things up, pinning Joe after a Styles Clash.

AJ Styles wins

Joe - 1
AJ - 1

Michael Cole breaks the news that The Rock will be back next week!

Vince McMahon comes out, WWE Championship around his waist, to a chorus of boos. He taunts at the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. Before he begins the address, he holds up a finger as if telling us to wait a minute.

Lights go out. Lights come on and Undertaker is in the ring. He takes the microphone from Vince. Taker says that everyone's asking the same question: Why, Taker? Why? Why did you sell your soul to the devil? Taker responds by saying he didn't sell his soul to the devil because he IS the devil. He hands Vince the mic. Vince says now that he is WWE Champion, has his own show to run (which you should look out for next), and is busy making appearances on morning shows and granting wishes, he doesn't think he can run NXT, since Sting can no longer perform his duties. He reveals a new General Manager for NXT:

SHANE MCMAHON!

Shane comes to the ring and congratulates his dad on his victory at Night of Champions. Shane says he was a bit surprised when he got the call. Don't get him wrong, he appreciates the offer and definitely wants the job, but it doesn't change the fact, he says, that he just doesn't like Vince. He reminds Vince that, years ago, him and a certain commentator (JBL) took Shane out and put him in the hospital. Shane accepts the job but says he might need some help. Shane introduces the Commissioner of NXT:

STING!

Sting and Shane stand together across from Vince and Undertaker. Shane challenges them to a match at Battleground. Undertaker accepts as Vince looks at him, confused. They leave the ring as Shane and Sting shake hands in the ring.

MainEvent2014.png

PREVIEW

VINCE MCMAHON WANTS YOU TO TUNE IN TO MAIN EVENT

Vince McMahon's Main Event show premieres this week. Created to rival Sting and now son Shane McMahon's NXT, Main Event takes elements of former shows Raw and SmackDown and combines them into one supershow. Vince McMahon has released a preview of what to expect on the first episode:

VINCE MCMAHON'S CHAMPIONSHIP CELEBRATION

After retaining the WWE Championship at Night of Champions and forcing Sting to quit, Vince McMahon went to NXT to celebrate. His party was cut short when his hand-picked new General Manager for NXT, Shane McMahon, turned on him and gave Sting his job back. But that's not all. Shane and Sting also challenged the WWE Champion and his accomplice The Undertaker to a match at Battleground, which Taker agreed to, much to the dismay of Vince. On Main Event, Vince will finally have his championship celebration and you all are invited.

TWO NEW TAG TEAMS DEBUT

The teams American Alpha and The Revival will make their WWE Dreams debut against each other. Vince McMahon says that the winner of this match will earn a shot at the WWE Tag Team Championship, which Vince is bringing back to Main Event.

SIN CARA VS DIEGO

The Lucha Dragons and Los Matadores were unsuccessful in the tournament for the NXT Tag Team Championship but Los Matadores defeated The Lucha Dragons in the first round. Both teams were drafted to Main Event but it will be Sin Cara and Diego going one on one.

MR. MONEY IN THE BANK IN ACTION

At Night of Champions, Alberto Del Rio won the Money in the Bank briefcase. He was then drafted to Main Event, along with rival Big Show, who requested and received a match with Senor Dinero en el Banco.

A CHAMPION WILL BE CROWNED

In addition to the WWE Tag Team Championship, Vince McMahon is also bringing back the Intercontinental Championship. But, like the WWE title, it will be a redesigned belt. A match will take place on Main Event to determine the new champion. It will be a Fatal 4-Way and the participants are: Fandango...Dolph Ziggler...Jack Swagger...and Booker T! Fandango is new to WWE Dreams. If he can win the Intercontinental Championship, it will push him to the next level. Dolph Ziggler and Booker T have never held singles titles in their careers. Can one of them change that? Jack Swagger is a former United States Champion. He would love to add the Intercontinental Championship to his accomplishments. Sound off in the comments who you think will win!

Superstars

Michael Cole welcomes us to Season 2 of Superstars! This is a competition between rookies to see who will be the next big star in WWE Dreams. He says all competitors will at least earn contracts to Main Event but only one will go to NXT (I know that should probably be flip-flopped) with a championship match contract!

This is a competition show so there needs to be a host. Who is it? None other than Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Stone Cold makes his entrance to the ring. He grabs a microphone and gets right down to business. He says this season will be different than the first in that the rookies are not teamed with pros this time around. Instead, Legends will judge the rookies on in-ring performance, both in matches and promos because to be a WWE Dreams Superstar, you have to be good in the ring and on the mic. Austin introduces the Legends as they all come out at once and surround the ring. They are: Bam Bam Bigelow, Bret Hart, Lex Luger, Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat, Sycho Sid, and The Ultimate Warrior! He then introduces the seven rookies looking to become the next WWE Superstar. They come out one by one and stand in a line in the ring. They are: Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Neville, Sami Zayn, and Tyler Breeze. Austin then gets to eliminations. On elimination shows, the rookie facing elimination, based on the judges' votes, will go up against a Legend for one final chance to impress and stay in the competition. If they succeed, they are safe for another week. If they are up for elimination the following week, there will be no save opportunity and they will be eliminated. If they lose to the Legend, they are immediately eliminated. He tells everyone to get ready because the first match starts now!

Apollo Crews vs Tyler Breeze

Apollo Crews wins

Finn Balor says it's always been his dream to be a WWE Dreams Superstar. By the end of this competition, that dream will come true.

Baron Corbin vs Neville vs Finn Balor

Finn Balor wins

SUPERSTARLETS PREMIERES TOMORROW NIGHT

Kevin Owens says this competition is stupid and that he is the only one that belongs in WWE Dreams.

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

Kevin Owens wins

Superstarlets

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome to the first episode of Superstarlets: Season 1! If you've seen Superstars, then this show will seem very familiar, except this show is all about the girls!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Merry Christmas to me, Michael!

JBL: Bah-humbug.

Michael Cole: And check out our hosts for the show: Lita and Trish Stratus!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Don't mind if I do!

Trish Stratus: Welcome to Superstarlets! Over the next few weeks, we are going to find out the next big Superstar in the women's division.

Lita: Unlike the boys' show, there will be no save opportunities. If you don't impress us, you're gone.

Trish Stratus: So, do you guys want to meet the ladies? Then let's bring them out.

Michael Cole: And here come the rookies.

JBL: The ring is filling up.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: It's just missing one thing: me!

Michael Cole: From left to right: Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Emma, Eva Marie, Naomi, Nia Jax, Paige, Sasha Banks, Summer Rae, and Tamina!

Lita: One of you could be the next Women's Champion.

Trish Stratus: Who knows? Nowadays, one of you could be the next WWE Champion. Wrestling isn't just for the guys anymore.

Carmella: First of all, "Trash" Stratus, I will be the next Women's Champion. And second of all, what happened to calling us Divas?

Lita: Divas compete in Bra and Panties Matches. Divas are only out here for their looks. Superstarlets compete in the main event and win championships!

Carmella: Look at me, I am a Diva. But that doesn't mean I can't be a champion. At least when we were still called Divas, it gave us an identity. But now, there's nothing that sets us apart from the men. Superstarlets sounds just like Superstars. This whole competition is just a spin-off of the guys' show. I don't want to be a part of something like that. In fact, I don't want to be part of this. Who's with me?

Alexa Bliss, Emma, Eva Marie, Naomi, Paige, Summer Rae, and Sasha Banks follow Carmella, leaving Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Nia Jax, and Tamina.

Trish Stratus: O-Okay. I guess they're eliminated?

Lita: You got that right.

Trish Stratus: And now it's down to you six. Next week, one of you will be eliminated. Tonight, you all are in matches and the first one will be you, Bayley, versus Charlotte.

Bayley vs Charlotte

Charlotte wins

Dana Brooke vs Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch wins

Tamina vs Nia Jax

Nia Jax wins

MainEvent2014.png

Michael Cole: Welcome to the first episode of Vince McMahon's Main Event!

JBL: That's WWE Champion Vince McMahon to you, Michael.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Why are you sucking up to Vince, JBL? Didn't he fire you once?

The cameras are fixed on the Main Event stage. Vince McMahon peeks his head out and people start booing. He comes all the way out and struts to the ring with the WWE Championship around his waist and a huge smile on his face. In the ring, he taunts the fans in the front row and shows off his title.

Vince McMahon: I don't care if you boo me; your money is already in my pocket! Despite what you people think about it and despite what happened on NXT, tonight is a night to celebrate!

Balloons fall all over the arena. Vince kicks them around the ring.

Vince McMahon: Stand up! Stand up and clap for YOUR WWE Champion!

The celebration comes to an abrupt halt by none other than...

SHAWN MICHAELS!

"The Heartbreak Kid" enters the ring where an upset Vince McMahon awaits.

HBK: I'm sorry to interrupt, Vince, but this was just getting hard to watch and I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm not just out here to save everyone from seeing more of this, I'm also out here because I have something important to say. My loss to John Cena at Night of Champions gave me a lot to think about. It was a heck of a match. I gave it my all and it got me thinking that maybe my all isn't enough anymore. Maybe there's nothing left in the tank. The more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that to be true. So, I am out here to announce my retirement.

Vince smiles and walks over to the ropes. He holds them open, signifying Shawn to leave. Vince then continues kicking balloons around.

HBK: But then I thought about it more and realized that before I retire, I want to be WWE Champion one more time!

Vince's smile quickly turns sour. The lights go out and that can only mean one thing. They turn on and Undertaker is in the ring, standing behind HBK. Taker hits Shawn, followed by a Chokeslam, Last Ride, and Tombstone Piledriver.

Vince McMahon: Allow me to save you some time and give you an early retirement. Shawn Michaels, YOU'RE FIRED!

Vince and Undertaker leave a broken Shawn Michaels in the ring as Main Event goes to break.

Main Event returns showing Shawn Michaels being taken away by ambulance. Vince is in his office with Undertaker, who is relaxing on a couch.

Vince McMahon: Well that takes care of one problem, but that still leaves Sting and Shane. I still don't understand why you accepted the match at Battleground.

Undertaker: We have Sting and Shane's number. We'll take them out at Battleground and then you and I can negotiate our agreement further.

Taker leaves the office but is replaced by The Miz.

The Miz: First off, congratulations on becoming WWE Champion. Finally, we have a champion to be proud of. And firing Shawn? Great move. You know, it was such an honor being drafted to Main Event to work for you. Sting actually put me in a match with Rikishi on NXT, can you believe that? Thankfully, now that I'm on Main Event, that match won't happen.

Vince McMahon: Shut up! Miz, since you like to kiss ass so much, you can go out there and kiss the biggest one on Main Event when you face my newest draft pick Rikishi!

The Miz looks terrified.

Sin Cara vs Diego

Sin Cara wins

Michael Cole: The former Cruiserweight Champion picks up the win. Next week, these two Superstars' partners will be in action when Kalisto goes one on one with Fernando! I want to take you back now and tell you what happened on the first episode of Superstarlets. Trish Stratus and Lita, the show's judges, were explaining the rules and expectations for the competition. One of the women, Carmella, spoke out and claimed herself a "Diva", saying being called that makes the women stand out from the men here in WWE Dreams. Carmella would walk out on the competition, along with half of the other women on the show. 

Vince McMahon is still in his office, this time with Carmella.

Carmella: I just wanted to say thank you again, Mr. McMahon, for giving me a contract here on Main Event and for bringing back the Divas division.

Vince McMahon: Well, some may argue that you brought it back.

Carmella: Really? I guess they're right.

Vince McMahon: And that's not all that's back. In two weeks, we are going to crown the new Divas Champion in a 6-Diva Battle Royal! And you're in that match.

Carmella: Thank you! How can I repay you? I know.

Carmella shuts the office door on the cameras.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh my, Michael. I hope Vince isn't too SAWFT for Carmella.

Michael Cole: Right now, Renee Young is standing backstage with a special guest.

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen, Sasha Banks. Sasha, some people are calling it shocking that you followed Carmella's lead and walked out on Superstarlets.

Sasha Banks: I didn't follow anyone's lead.

Renee Young: Okay. But it's well known that the whole reason you haven't competed in WWE Dreams before is because the women were called Divas. You've gone on record saying you hate that term. So why did you walk out with the other women who are now calling themselves Divas again?

Sasha Banks: Listen here, Renee. I'm a Boss. And last I checked, that means I run the place and I can do what I want. Superstarlets was a waste of my time. I didn't want to wait weeks to get my contract and title match. I wanted it now. So I came here. And once I dominate the Divas division here on Main Event, those NXT Supersluts are next.

Michael Cole: Strong words by Sasha Banks. She's in action next!

Eva Marie vs Sasha Banks

Sasha Banks wins

JBL: "The Boss" picks up her first win here on Main Event. Still to come tonight, the Money in the Bank winner Alberto Del Rio faces "The Largest Athlete in the World" Big Show!

Main Event returns from break and Vince McMahon is back in the ring.

Vince McMahon: With the announcement of the Divas Championship and WWE Tag Team Titles returning to Main Event, I would like to introduce another title to the show. This title has been around since the beginning of WWE Dreams. It's been held by the likes of Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Kane, and Kofi Kingston. You might not recognize it but here is the brand new Intercontinental Championship! The belt has been totally redesigned and tonight, we will decide the new champion in a Fatal 4-Way! The contestants will be Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, Jack Swagger, and Booker T! And that match...

Vince is cut off again, this time by...

SETH ROLLINS!

Michael Cole: Oh my! Seth Rollins is back! We haven't seen him since his match with the other members of The Shield.

JBL: How dare he interrupt the WWE Champion!

Seth Rollins: Hey, Vince. I heard you mention the word "redesign". Well, if you take a look at the shirt, that's the first step in my comeback! Winning the Intercontinental Title would be a nice start but the thing is, I didn't hear my name for the Fatal 4-Way. And that's a problem for you. Because if I can't compete for the Intercontinental Championship, I'll have to set my sights on another title. Last I checked, I weigh a little too much for the Divas division and I tried the tag team scene for awhile but it didn't really work for me. That just leaves one: the WWE Championship. It's funny, Vince. You hired me for protection all those years ago. I bet you'd like a little protection now, huh?

Lights go out. Lights come on and Undertaker is in the ring again! Seth Rollins tries to fight him off but ultimately receives a huge Chokeslam.

Vince McMahon: Seth Rollins, YOU'RE FI-... No. I'm going to make an example out of you.

Undertaker picks Seth up and carries him backstage.

Michael Cole: Where is he taking him?

The Miz vs Rikishi

Rikishi wins

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Poor Miz! I think he just received the longest Stink Face in history!

Michael Cole: Coming up next, we will decide the brand new Intercontinental Champion in a Fatal 4-Way Match!

Intercontinental Championship | Fatal 4-Way Match

Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Fandango vs Booker T

Booker T wins

Michael Cole: He did it! Booker T has won his first singles title in WWE Dreams!

JBL: Booker returned a few weeks ago in the Royal Rumble and he is now the new Intercontinental Champion!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Congratulations.

Michael Cole: When we come back, it's the return of "The Cutting Edge"!

Main Event is back and Edge is in the ring.

Edge: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to "The Cutting Edge"! My guest tonight needs no introduction. Him and I have been having issues over the past few weeks so I'd like to invite him out here to clear the air. Please welcome Randy Orton!

Randy Orton joins Edge in the ring.

Edge: Randy, you and I have been trying to prove something to each other lately. But all I've learned is that apart, we're good, and together, we're great. You and I are two of the best in WWE Dreams. There's nothing we haven't achieved. There's nothing left for us to prove.

Randy Orton: You're right, Edge. I don't have a problem with you anymore. There's a new problem in WWE Dreams and it's name is Mankind.

Edge: I know. Who does this guy think he is?

Randy Orton: Mankind, you are overstaying your welcome here in WWE Dreams. Get out while you still can.

Mankind makes his entrance to the ring. He rolls under the ropes, stands up, and SPEAR!

Edge: Punt him!

Randy Orton heads to the corner of the ring, setting Mankind up for the punt kick.

Fire blasts up from the stage as Kane starts running to the ring. Edge and Randy Orton run away through the crowd. Kane enters the ring and stares them down. He turns and looks at Mankind. Kane grabs Mankind and picks him up.

Michael Cole: Are we seeing some sort of alliance between Mankind and Kane? Well, up next, two teams make their debut here in WWE Dreams and the winners will go on to compete for the WWE Tag Team Championship!

American Alpha vs The Revival

The Revival win

Michael Cole: What an incredible match! Those four Superstars are the future of WWE Dreams. Next week, two more teams will make their debut and the winner will face The Revival in two weeks for the WWE Tag Team Championship! Up next, our main event!

Big Show vs Alberto Del Rio

Big Show wins

Big Show's victory celebration is cut short as Michael Cole says something is going on in the parking lot. Undertaker is fighting Seth Rollins. Taker delivers the Last Ride to Rollins on the hood of a car, similar to what happened to Shane McMahon years ago. Vince McMahon can be seen smiling as Main Event ends.

NXT_Wrestling.png

Week 1: Month 2: Year 10

HERE COMES THE MONEY

NXT General Manager Shane McMahon jumps around on the stage.

Shane McMahon: Welcome to the first official episode of NXT with me running the show! Before we get to the action, I just want to talk about Main Event real quick. I watched Main Event and as much as I hate to say it, my father put on one hell of a show. Congratulations to Booker T on winning the Intercontinental Championship, by the way. Yeah, I can't deny that Main Event was good, but I promise NXT will be even better. NXT will beat Main Event just like Sting and I will beat my father and Undertaker at Battleground! Now let's get to tonight. Last week, Triple H was looking to pick a fight with Sheamus, but Sheamus wasn't there. Tonight, he is here and will go one on one with "The Game" in the main event! Also, the first-ever NXT Women's Champion Brie Bella is in action against the woman she beat to win the title: Natalya! Last week, AJ Styles defeated Samoa Joe to tie their series at 1 win a piece. I have given them both the night off tonight but Match 3 will take place next week! And finally, The Rock is back to address whoever sent that mysterious message to him last week. Now let's get to the first match!

Daniel Bryan vs Rusev - Daniel Bryan wins

Michael Cole: That's a big victory for Daniel Bryan. Hey, wait a minute! That's Kevin Nash!

Kevin Nash attacks Daniel Bryan, finishing with a Jackknife Powerbomb.

Renee Young is backstage with Brie Bella.

Renee Young: Brie, congratulations on becoming the first NXT Women's Champion.

Brie Bella: Thank you, Renee. It means a lot to be Women's Champion and I know it won't be easy to stay champion. I know that whoever wins Superstarlets is coming for my title and all I have to say is bring it on.

Natalya vs Brie Bella - Brie Bella wins

Michael Cole: The champ continues to have Natalya's number. The New Day seem to have The New Age Outlaws' number as well. At Night of Champions, New Day defeated The Outlaws to win the NXT Tag Team Titles. Last week on NXT, Kofi Kingston picked up the win over Billy Gunn. But now, R-Truth has inserted himself into the mix by defending Road Dogg against Big E and Xavier Woods. Coming up next, R-Truth will team up with The New Age Outlaws in a 6-Man Tag Team Elimination Match against The New Day!

The New Age Outlaws and R-Truth vs The New Day | 6-Man Tag Team Elimination Match - The New Day win

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Did you see that, Cole? Road Dogg went to tag R-Truth but Truth refused. And with Billy already eliminated, that left Road Dogg all alone against all three members of The New Day. Then, after Road Dogg was eliminated, R-Truth got himself intentionally counted out, allowing the Tag Team Champions to pick up the clean sweep.

Michael Cole: Now look at this. R-Truth is asking to join The New Day.

JBL: But New Day don't look too eager to let him.

Michael Cole: Maybe we'll find out more next week but still to come tonight, Triple H and Sheamus face off in our main event. This match is a result of an altercation that took place at Night of Champions. Sheamus demanded to be put in the NXT Championship Match that night but instead he got Triple H. Triple H said if it's a fight Sheamus wants, it's a fight he'll get. Sheamus would back away, however, but tonight, the fight is on!

The Certified G's vs The Primetime Players - The Certified G's win

In the locker room, Curtis Axel is confronted by Antonio Cesaro.

Antonio Cesaro: I saw what you did to your own father last week. I'd like to see you try to do that to me.

Curtis Axel: Meet me in the ring and I'd be happy to.

In the ring, Christian is sitting at the top of a ladder.

Christian: At Night of Champions, we all witnessed a miracle. Chris Jericho finally accomplished something in his life. I wasn't even mad. I almost cried because he proved to me that he isn't as pathetic as I thought. No, he still is. I allowed Chris to have his moment. But that's all he gets. Luckily, I was able to snag a ladder left over from the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Night of Champions, strap it to the hood of my car, bring it to NXT last week, and completely annihilate him with it! Chris, in case you didn't understand the message last week, allow me to spell it out nice and clear for you. I want a rematch at Battleground for the NXT Championship. And I'm not leaving this ring until I get it.

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN

Chris Jericho races to the ring.

Chris Jericho: You got your rematch. Now you can leave.

Christian begs him not to but Jericho tips the ladder and Christian falls outside the ring through the announce table!

Still to come: The Rock is back to address the mysterious video message.

Curtis Axel vs Antonio Cesaro - Curtis Axel wins

Michael Cole: Axel had the tights!

JBL: A win is a win, Michael.

Michael Cole: Coming up next, Triple H versus Sheamus!

Triple H vs Sheamus - No Contest

Michael Cole: The match is over but the fight continues through the crowd as both men have been counted out. Oh, and a kick to the gut by Sheamus gives him enough time to escape. I have a feeling this is far from over. Up next, The Rock is back!

IF YA SMELL

Michael Cole: In case you missed it last week, here is the video message sent to The Rock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8uKyycUys

The Rock: Last week, The Rock FINALLY came back to WWE Dreams. After all these years, all The Rock wanted to do was electrify and entertain the people. But The Rock wasn't able to do that. The Rock was sent a message. And it's a message The Rock received loud and clear! At the end of the message, The Rock was told to run. Well, The Rock isn't going anywhere so just bring it!

"Rocky. You call yourself 'The Great One' but I am just the one. You call yourself the most electrifying man but what happens when the power goes out? You are just a man, Rocky. I am not a man. I am a God. I warned you, Rocky. Now run."

The Rock is suddenly surrounded by three large men in sheep masks. They enter the ring and The Rock tries to fight them off but the numbers are too much. They stand over Rock as NXT ends.

WWE_Superstars_logo.png

Michael Cole: Welcome to Superstars! For one of the men in the ring, their dream is about to come to an end.

SCSA: Alright, gentlemen. Last week was your opportunity to impress the judges in order to stay in this competition. For one of you, the competition could end tonight. Let's go to the judges to see who is up for elimination.

Ricky Steamboat: Based on the results from last week's matches, we have decided to put Tyler Breeze up for elimination.

SCSA: Everyone else, you're safe. Tyler, you will now have one opportunity to stay in this competition. You will go one on one with one of those Legends on stage. Ricky, who will be facing Tyler Breeze?

Ricky Steamboat: "The Macho Man" Randy Savage!

Michael Cole: This should be a good one. Tyler Breeze versus Randy Savage. Tyler must win to stay in the competition.

Tyler Breeze vs Randy Savage - Randy Savage wins

Michael Cole: And "Macho Man" wins with that Elbow Drop.

SCSA: Tyler, you are eliminated.

Michael Cole: Tyler Breeze has been eliminated so that means he will go to the Main Event roster.

SCSA: The rest of you will be in matches tonight. Up first, Apollo Crews will go up against Finn Balor. We heard Finn on the mic last week so, Apollo, it's your turn.

Apollo Crews: It has always been my dream to be a WWE Superstar. I grew up idolizing guys like Kurt Angle, The Rock, and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I've worked so hard for this opportunity and I won't ever stop.

Apollo Crews vs Finn Balor - Finn Balor wins

Michael Cole: What an incredible match. And a good sign of sportsmanship as they shake hands in the ring. Up next is a Fatal 4-Way, but first, let's hear from Neville.

Neville: My name is Neville. I'm "The Man That Gravity Forgot" and I can do things in this ring that no one else can. I am the future. Don't blink or you'll miss it.

Neville vs Baron Corbin vs Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens | Fatal 4-Way - Kevin Owens wins

Michael Cole: Find out next time who will be eliminated. Thank you for joining us!

WWE_Superstars_logo.png

Michael Cole: Welcome to Superstarlets! On last week's premiere episode, there was a shocking turn of events as half of the initial roster walked out of the competition and joined the Divas division on Main Event. The remaining six women will all go to NXT by the end of the competition, but only one is going with a shot at the NXT Women's Championship. However, tonight, two ladies are going to be eliminated. Let's go to our judges Trish Stratus and Lita in the ring.

Trish Stratus: Last week got a little out of control. Plans had to change and that is why four of you are leaving the competition tonight.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You said two, Michael!

Lita: We both believe that all of you have tremendous talent and it won't be long before you are champions.

Trish Stratus: Dana Brooke and Tamina, I'm sorry, but you are eliminated.

Lita: That leaves Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Nia Jax, and Bayley.

Trish Stratus: Tonight's only match will be a Tag Team Match. Charlotte will team with Nia Jax to take on Bayley and Becky Lynch. The members of the team that loses will also be eliminated tonight.

Lita: Good luck.

JBL: And you thought last week's show was crazy.

Becky Lynch & Bayley vs Nia Jax & Charlotte | Tag Team Match - Becky Lynch & Bayley win

Michael Cole: Nia Jax was pinned and Charlotte can't believe it!

JBL: She's the daughter of Ric Flair! She was born to be a champion!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Well, thanks to Nia Jax, it's going to be awhile before Charlotte is champion.

Michael Cole: Oh my god! Becky Lynch just hit Bayley from behind. And she continues her assault. What's this for?

JBL: It's a competition, Michael. They are the last two and there can only be one winner.

Michael Cole: Well, we'll find out who that is next week. Bayley, Becky Lynch. Who will win?

MainEvent2014.png

Week 1 | Month 2 | Year 10

WWE Champion Vince McMahon is sitting at his desk in his office.

Vince McMahon: Last week, Seth Rollins suffered a minor injury at the hands of The Undertaker. Therefore, I have given Mr. Rollins the night off this week. However, I suspect Seth will want revenge against Undertaker so next week's main event on Main Event will be Seth Rollins versus Undertaker...inside a steel cage! Please enjoy the show.

Alexa Bliss & Carmella vs Alicia Fox & Naomi - Carmella & Alexa Bliss win

Michael Cole: We already knew Carmella is in next week's Battle Royal for the Diva's Championship, but I think it's safe to say Alexa Bliss will be in it too with the win tonight. Still to come tonight, two more new tag teams make their WWE Dreams debut and the winners will face The Revival next week for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Also, the new Intercontinental Champion Booker T will team up with Rikishi to take on Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.

Kalisto vs Fernando - Kalisto wins

Michael Cole: The Lucha Dragons have defeated Los Matadores back to back in one on one matches. Let's send it to Renee Young backstage.

Renee Young: Thanks, Michael. I'm joined now by "The Largest Athlete in the World" Big Show...

Big Show: Give me that microphone! Are you listening, Vince? Last week, my victory over Alberto Del Rio was looked over because of you and Undertaker. I knocked Del Rio out. I think that the next time I knock him out, I should get his Money in the Bank contract.

Michael Cole: Oh! Del Rio nails Big Show with the briefcase! Big Show is down! Now Del Rio is locking in that armbar. These guys need to be separated!

Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger vs Rikishi & Booker T - Booker T & Rikishi win

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Look at Rikishi. He's got Booker T's Intercontinental Championship.

JBL: And he doesn't look to be in any kind of hurry in handing it over.

Michael Cole: I think Rikishi wants a title shot, guys. Let's go back to Vince McMahon in his office.

Vince McMahon: In addition to next week's Steel Cage Match, Diva's Battle Royal, and WWE Tag Team Championship Match, there will be a match between Alberto Del Rio and Big Show. But this won't be just any match. This will be a Knock Out or Tap Out Match. Big Show can only win by knocking Del Rio out and Del Rio can only win by making Big Show tap out. And Alberto Del Rio's Money in the Bank contract will be on the line. Thank you.

Michael Cole: Well, there's Dolph Ziggler making his way back from the ring, visibly upset over another loss.

Renee Young: Dolph, Dolph! What's wrong?

Dolph Ziggler: I've been in this company for a few years now and what have I accomplished? Nothing. I'm so sick of losing week after week after week. I can't even find a good enough tag team partner. Who the hell are you?

?: I'm Tyler Breeze.

Dolph Ziggler: Who? Oh, right. The first guy eliminated from Superstars.

Tyler Breeze: Sounds like we both could use a win right now.

Emma vs Paige - Paige wins

AWESOME

Michael Cole: What is The Miz doing out here? And why does he have that hood over his head?

The Miz: Get out of my ring.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You can come sit with me, Paige!

The Miz: Last week was the most humiliating night of my life. My face was ruined. You shouldn't cheer because this hurts you too. I can't be in any more movies because I lost my movie star good looks. And now, for the rest of my life, I have to wrestle with this mask on! I can never show my face here again! I never want to be in the same ring with the man who did this to me ever again. Not only was my face ruined last week, but my life was ruined as well. I'm The Miz...and I'm...

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You know something's wrong with The Miz if he can't even call himself awesome.

Michael Cole: I don't know if we're going to see The Miz on next week's show but we hope to see you there. It's going to be a huge show! The Revival will face the winners of tonight's tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Titles, a new Diva's Champion will be decided in a Battle Royal featuring Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Paige, Sasha Banks, and two Divas making their debut: Summer Rae and Eva Marie, Alberto Del Rio defends his Money in the Bank contract against Big Show in a Knock Out or Tap Out Match, and Seth Rollins returns to challenge The Undertaker inside a steel cage! And we have breaking news. Next week, Booker T will defend his Intercontinental Championship against the man he teamed up with tonight Rikishi!

Edge vs Mankind - Edge wins

Michael Cole: Randy Orton distracted Mankind, allowing Edge to hit the Spear for the win. Uh oh. That didn't make Kane happy. Chokeslam to Randy Orton! And Mankind has the Mandible Claw locked in on Edge!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I definitely think there's an alliance between Kane and Mankind.

Michael Cole: Coming up next is our main event.

The Usos vs The Ascension - The Usos win

Michael Cole: And here comes Dash and Dawson with a sneak attack on Jey and Jimmy Uso! The Revival, The Usos, the WWE Tag Team Championship. We'll see you next week!

NXT_Wrestling.png

It's the war before the war. NXT Commissioner Sting and General Manager Shane McMahon battle Undertaker and WWE Champion Vince McMahon at Battleground, but before that, NXT and Main Event will be in for a ratings war next week. Main Event is shaping up to be a pay-per-view-worthy show with three titles on the line and a Steel Cage Match for the main event. Shane and Sting can't allow Vince to put on the better show right before Battleground. Below is a preview for NXT this Tuesday.

A Rivalry Ends

The rivalry between Daniel Bryan and Kevin Nash comes to a head on NXT. The verbal and physical cheap shots end when they go one on one. Who will win?

Night of Champions Rematch

At Night of Champions, The New Day defeated Road Dogg and Billy Gunn for the NXT Tag Team Championships. But it was not without controversy as Kofi Kingston interfered and joined The New Day to help them win. This Tuesday, Big E and Xavier Woods will face The New Age Outlaws in a Night of Champions rematch and Kofi Kingston is banned from ringside.

Match 3

After a week off, the series is back on between Samoa Joe and AJ Styles. Match 1 went to Joe and Styles tied it up in Match 2. Who will take the lead in Match 3?

NXT Women's Champion In Action

For the first time since winning the title at Night of Champions, Brie Bella is back in action against one of NXT's newest acquisitions Dana Brooke.

Cesaro vs Axel

Last week, Antonio Cesaro confronted Curtis Axel on his actions toward his father. The Swiss Superman challenged Axel to a match which Curtis won with the help of holding Cesaro's tights to get the pin. Cesaro wants a rematch and will get it on NXT.

Huge Tag Team Main Event

Before their big matches at Battleground, Christian and Sheamus will team up to take on Triple H and the NXT Champion Chris Jericho. Things are likely to get out of hand!

NXT_Wrestling.png

Week 2: Month 2: Year 10

Michael Cole: Welcome, everyone, to NXT! We are kicking it off with the NXT Tag Team Championship on the line!

Big E: WWE Dreams Universe, don't you dare be sour, clap for your NXT Tag Team Champs and FEEL THE POWER!

The NXT Tag Team Champions Big E and Xavier Woods make their way to the ring. All of a sudden, The New Age Outlaws jump them from behind. Road Dogg beats on Big E on the outside while Billy Gunn tosses Woods into the ring to get this title match underway.

NXT Tag Team Championship

NXT Tag Team Champions The New Day vs The New Age Outlaws -

The New Age Outlaws win by way of disqualification

Michael Cole: Kofi Kingston was banned from ringside for this match but R-Truth was not. Truth came down to the ring and got involved. The referee saw this and disqualified The New Day.

JBL: But the titles can't change hands on a disqualification victory.

Michael Cole: R-Truth has been wanting to join The New Day but it doesn't seem like they're looking for new members as they just left Truth all by himself in the ring with The New Age Outlaws.

JBL: Fame-Asser to R-Truth!

Michael Cole: The New Age Outlaws gain a little bit of revenge but The New Day are still the NXT Tag Team Champions. Let's go backstage now with Renee Young.

Renee Young: Please welcome my guest at this time: Curtis Axel. Curtis, two weeks ago, you viciously attacked your own father. You have refused to comment on why, but the WWE Dreams Universe demands to know.

Curtis Axel: They "demand" to know? Well, in that case, I don't have to listen to the WWE Dreams Universe. But if they want to know why, they can find the reason when they look in the mirror. My father took the spotlight from me. Nobody cared when I entered the Royal Rumble Match last month but as soon as my father entered, they all got out of their seats and cheered. And two weeks ago, when my father and I teamed up, they were cheering for him, not me. But they weren't cheering when I left my father a bloody mess in the ring, were they? And they weren't cheering last week when I beat Cesaro, were they? Well, spoiler alert, they won't be cheering tonight, either.

Michael Cole: Well, John, we're about to see two of the top new Superstars in WWE Dreams face off. Speaking of new Superstars, this week, another contestant on "Superstars" will be up for elimination as we get closer to finding out who will be coming to NXT with a shot at the NXT Title. But we will find out on "Superstarlets" which woman is coming to NXT with a shot at the NXT Women's Championship. Will it be Becky Lynch, or will it be Bayley?

Antonio Cesaro vs Curtis Axel -

Antonio Cesaro wins

Michael Cole: Cesaro gives the WWE Dreams Universe something to cheer about! I have a feeling they'll have more to cheer about when, later tonight, NXT Champion Chris Jericho teams with Triple H, as they face the team of Sheamus and Christian. NXT General Manager Shane McMahon has made two matches official for Battleground: Triple H will go one on one with Sheamus and Chris Jericho will defend the NXT Championship against Christian. We'll also see Match 4 in the Best-of-7 Series between AJ Styles and Samoa Joe at Battleground but who will be leading the series when we get there? Coming up next is Match 3. Who will be going up 2-1?

Best-of-7 Series | Match 3

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe -

Samoa Joe wins; leads 2-1

JBL:

Joe wins Match 3!

He's 2 wins away from winning this whole thing!

Shane McMahon and Sting are in their office.

Shane McMahon: So, I just got a text from my father. He invited me and you to Main Event. Now I've got nothing to fear from my father but we are going into enemy territory, so I was thinking we should bring a couple NXT Superstars with us, just in case.

Sting: Good idea. Who are you thinking?

Shane McMahon: Why not the two guys who just competed out there? And while they're there, I say we have Match 4 on Main Event. Vince could use the ratings.

Renee Young is backstage with a guest.

Renee Young: Please welcome...Natalya. Nattie, you have had your issues with Brie Bella going all the way back to Raw. You just can't seem to beat her. What is going through your head?

Natalya: Renee, I have Brie right where I want her. As for tonight, I will be ringside in Brie's match against my new protégé Dana Brooke. I've been teaching Dana everything I know, so Brie better be ready.

NXT Women's Champion Brie Bella vs Dana Brooke -

Brie Bella wins

Michael Cole: I guess Natalya did teach Dana Brooke everything she knows, including how to tap to the NXT Women's Champion!

JBL: Shut up, Michael!

Michael Cole: Let's go backstage once again with Renee Young who is standing by with Goldust with an update on Cody Rhodes.

Renee Young: Goldust, a couple of weeks ago, your brother Cody Rhodes was involved in a match with Heath Slater. The match was stopped when Cody suffered an injury. Do you have an update on your brother?

Goldust: Yes, I do. Cody suffered a concussion. He's doing fine, except for one thing. He doesn't remember who he is. He thinks he's someone else.

Renee Young: Someone else?

Goldust: Let's just say, next week, on NXT, Stardust is born.

JBL: Who the hell is Stardust?

Michael Cole: Coming up next, a rivalry ends. Last season, Daniel Bryan was a contestant on Superstars and his mentor was Kevin Nash. The competition never officially got started so the two never worked together. Last month, Nash and Bryan revealed their true feelings towards each other, leading to several confrontations in and out of the ring. Tonight, they go one on one for the first and last time.

Daniel Bryan vs Kevin Nash -

Daniel Bryan wins

Michael Cole: Daniel Bryan did it! David beats Goliath!

JBL: How did this happen?!

Michael Cole: Kevin Nash is irate! He just kicked the referee!

Shane McMahon: Whoa, whoa, whoa! What do you think you're doing, Kevin? You can't put your hands...or feet on an official. You're suspended! Please leave the arena or I'll get security to remove you.

Michael Cole: Kevin Nash has no one to blame but himself. Well, the next time WWE Dreams is on pay-per-view is Battleground. The main event will be a Tag Team Match between Shane McMahon and Sting and WWE Champion Vince McMahon and The Undertaker.

JBL: Also, after defeating Shawn Michaels at Night of Champions, John Cena now begins his journey to the NXT Championship. He has issued an open challenge to anyone on the roster at Battleground.

Michael Cole: We'll also see the rematch between Triple H and Sheamus. These two first encountered one another at Night of Champions, which ended with Sheamus bumping Triple H on his way out of the ring. Their first match ended with a brawl through the fans. Something's got to give at Battleground. And apparently, it will be Match 5 at Battleground between AJ Styles and Samoa Joe as the fourth match in their series will now take place on Main Event.

JBL: I hope Shane and Sting know what they're doing.

Renee Young is backstage with a guest.

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen...

The Rock

takes the microphone.

The Rock: Two weeks ago, The Rock stood in that ring and said, "FINALLY, THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO WWE DREAMS!" The question on the minds of the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of The Rock's fans was, "Why did you come back, Rock?" Well, IT DOESN'T MATTER why The Rock came back! What matters are the jabronis who attacked The Rock last week. The Rock doesn't know who you are or where you came from but when The Rock sees you again, he's going to take those sheep masks, turn them sideways, and stick them straight up your candy asses!

"Rocky, last week, you met my family. At Battleground, I will introduce myself to you. Run."

Christian & Sheamus vs NXT Champion Chris Jericho & Triple H -

No Contest

Michael Cole: Triple H and Sheamus are picking up right where they left off as they fight through the crowd. Now Jericho and Christian are in the ring, steel chairs in hand.

Shane McMahon: Guys, save it for Battleground. Christian, you will get your rematch with Chris Jericho for the NXT Championship. And since you, Christian, introduced the ladders, and you, Jericho, introduced the tables, and you both have introduced the chairs, at Battleground, your match will be Tables, Ladders, and Chairs!

Michael Cole: A TLC Match for the NXT Championship?!

JBL: I love it!

Michael Cole: Thank you, everybody. We'll see you at Main Event!

WWE_Superstars_logo.png

Week 2 | Month 2 | Year 10

Michael Cole: Welcome to Superstars! Last week, Tyler Breeze was eliminated from the competition. Tonight, another contestant will be up for elimination. Let's head backstage, where Renee Young is standing by.

Renee Young: Thank you, Michael. I am here with all of the contestants of Superstars: Finn Balor, Baron Corbin, Apollo Crews, Neville, Sami Zayn, and Kevin Owens. Tonight, gentlemen, one of you is up for elimination and will face one of the Legends for a chance to survive one more week. Let's find out who it will be. The judges have decided and

Sami Zayn

, you received the least amount of votes. Your match is next.

Baron Corbin: Don't look surprised, Sami. It had to happen sooner or later since I'm winning this competition. If you want my advice, don't even try in your match. Just get this over with.

Apollo Crews: If you're so confident that you're winning this thing, then you should have no problem against me, right?

Neville: You both are delusional if you think either of you are winning. There's only one Superstar here and it's me.

Baron Corbin: I'll take on both of you tonight. Tonight will be your End of Days.

Kevin Owens: I guess that leaves me and you.

Finn Balor: I guess so.

Kevin Owens and Finn Balor stare down.

Sami Zayn vs

Bret Hart

-

Bret Hart wins

Michael Cole: Zayn loses. Sami Zayn is eliminated.

Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor -

Double Count-out

Michael Cole: These two are still fighting, completely ignoring the referee. How will the judges score this? Well, as more referees and security attempt to separate these two, I want to remind you that on Superstarlets, the competition has come down to Bayley and Becky Lynch. Which woman is headed to NXT with an NXT Women's Championship Match? Find out tomorrow night.

Apollo Crews vs Neville vs Baron Corbin

Baron Corbin wins

Michael Cole: This has been another edition of Superstars. Tune in next week to see who will be leaving the competition next.

WWE_Superstars_logo.png

Week 2 | Month 2 | Year 10

Michael Cole: The time has come. We started with 14. More than half walked out, leaving 6. We narrowed it down to 4, and now, only 2 remain. Who is going to NXT as the number one contender to the NXT Women's Championship? Bayley or Becky Lynch? Before we find out, let's learn more about these two women.

Bayley: My name is Bayley. I started wrestling when I was 18 years old. It has always been my dream to be a WWE Dreams Superstar. I used to make belts out of cardboard and wrestle for them. Yeah, I didn't really listen to that whole, "Don't try this at home" thing. Oops. I honestly can't believe I made it this far. Tonight, my dreams are coming true. I will be going to NXT and I will be the next Women's Champion.

Becky Lynch: My name is Becky Lynch. I was born in Dublin, Ireland, where I trained with my brother. I've wrestled all over the world, but I always knew I eventually wanted to end up here. Am I surprised I'm one of the final two in this competition? No. And it wasn't Irish luck. It was hard work and dedication. Tonight, it all pays off when I win and go on to become the NXT Women's Champion.

Trish Stratus: Welcome to Superstarlets! Tonight, we crown a winner! Who wants Becky Lynch to win? Who wants Bayley to win? We will find out in a few moments, but first, Lita and I have a message for our final two contestants.

Lita: We do. First of all, congratulations to both of you on making it this far. We wish you both good luck. But here's the thing: whoever wins, if you go on to win the NXT Women's Championship, don't get too comfortable because Trish and I are coming to NXT! And that title is mine!

Trish Stratus: Or mine. Anyways, let's find out who the winner is!

Lita: How are we going to do that?

Trish Stratus: "We" are not going to do anything. If they want to win this, they have to earn it. So tonight, it will be Becky Lynch versus Bayley, and the winner will be the first-ever winner of Superstarlets and the number one contender to the NXT Women's Championship!

Lita: Good luck. We'll see you two on NXT!

Becky Lynch vs Bayley

Becky Lynch wins

Michael Cole:

Becky Lynch did it! Becky Lynch has won!

She is the number one contender for the NXT Women's Championship. She really targeted Bayley's arm in that match. She slammed it into ring posts, tied it up in the ropes, and finished her off with her Dis-Arm-Her. Bayley had no choice but to tap. Bayley can't even shake hands with Becky. She needs some help.

Becky Lynch is celebrating in the ring when the NXT Women's Champion Brie Bella comes to the ring to confront her next challenger. The two women stare each other down. Brie holds up her title and Becky looks up at it. Then, Becky kicks Brie and locks in the Dis-Arm-Her! She lets go of the hold and picks up the belt. Brie gets to her feet and Becky hits her with the NXT Women's Championship. Superstarlets ends with the #1 Contender Becky Lynch standing over the fallen NXT Women's Champion Brie Bella.

Here's the deal: I am going to be without 2K17 from now until the end of February. There's one more show (Main Event) left before the next pay-per-view Battleground. I like to add videos to the pay-per-views like I did with Night of Champions but if I do that for Battleground, it won't be until March that I post results since I won't have the game until the end of next month. Or, if you guys don't care about videos, I can post results without them and we can just keep going without having to wait. I should have videos for the pay-per-view after Battleground. What do you think?