Jump to content

BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gill

Title Restrictions Suggestion

Recommended Posts

Alright, so this morning, I was thinking about the title qualifications for each title. US, Euro, IC, WHC, all that. When I thought "why do we need maximum post limits?"

So here is my suggestion by division:

NXT: NXT only.

US: US only.*

Euro: US and Euro.*

IC: US, Euro, and IC.*

WHC: US, Euro, IC, and WHC.*

This way, if there is too much competition in one division for your liking, you can go to another division where there is a little less competition. However, I'd say to keep it fair so people arent switching ever week, you get 1 switch per month at the beginning of the month. So, just for an example, lets say Flynn is in the WHC division, going after the WHC belt. However, there is too much competition for him to think he has a chance to win. So, at the beginning of a new month, lets say December here, Flynn can change his division to US, IC, or Euro for the new month.

So what do you guys think about this suggestion?

*Premium and Tag also if they are premium/have a tag partner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea, the thing thats confusing me though, same as the other title qualifications, is what happens when loads of people are ready for a World Title shot? Imo I think we should have monthly awards like the Slammy Awards just monthly. I know most of you don't like it but I think it could be a great idea, have one for most reps, most helpful member etc. Just my thoughts :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like this.  Sorry, but there are limits for a reason, so we don't have people with 4000+ posts turning nxt into a stomping ground.  Also people with only less then 500 posts shouldn't be getting world title shots.  You have to earn your way up by working around the forums and posting.   If you cant get to the WHC then you don't deserve to be there.  The same with the other divisions.  If you cant get to 1250 posts you don't deserve to be in the European championship polls.  It also means once you have too many posts and are past that division you don't need to be in that division anymore.  It doesn't matter if there is no competition for a division or if one lacks it.  Or if one has too much competition.   The titles aren't about competition its about awarding those who did the most work that month with in  those divisions.

Also I will say this, that this idea wont happen ever.  If anything more restrictions will be added if anything else.  Just added recently was new restrictions with adding you need more rep as well as posts to get to each division.   The Title restrictions aren't going to disappear because people dislike them, sorry but that is the truth here.  As we get more people in the forums the more the restrictions will rise that's how things go and how they should go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hollow said:

I don't like this.  Sorry, but there are limits for a reason, so we don't have people with 4000+ posts turning nxt into a stomping ground.  Also people with only less then 500 posts shouldn't be getting world title shots.  You have to earn your way up by working around the forums and posting.   If you cant get to the WHC then you don't deserve to be there.  The same with the other divisions.  If you cant get to 1250 posts you don't deserve to be in the European championship polls.  It also means once you have too many posts and are past that division you don't need to be in that division anymore.  It doesn't matter if there is no competition for a division or if one lacks it.  Or if one has too much competition.   The titles aren't about competition its about awarding those who did the most work that month with in  those divisions.

Also I will say this, that this idea wont happen ever.  If anything more restrictions will be added if anything else.  Just added recently was new restrictions with adding you need more rep as well as posts to get to each division.   The Title restrictions aren't going to disappear because people dislike them, sorry but that is the truth here.  As we get more people in the forums the more the restrictions will rise that's how things go and how they should go.

Did you even read his post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This idea has been brought up many times in the past and it shouldn't happen, the point is to evolve from one division to another to improve and also it's pretty stupid for someone in WHC to be able to go after US. And no offence to Yelich but Chris is the only guy who could hold his own against WHC contenders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bashka said:

This idea has been brought up many times in the past and it shouldn't happen, the point is to evolve from one division to another to improve and also it's pretty stupid for someone in WHC to be able to go after US. And no offence to Yelich but Chris is the only guy who could hold his own against WHC contenders.

um whc contenders can't go for us or euro so you might want to re check the post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bashka said:

Yeah but Gill said in his example that if Flynn wanted to change from WHC because there's too much competition he could go for IC, Euro or US, so....

yes but 

 

15 hours ago, Brian Gillman said:

 

NXT: NXT only.

US: US only.*

Euro: US and Euro.*

IC: US, Euro, and IC.*

WHC: US, Euro, IC, and WHC.*

 

it says those divsions only so he must of made a mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There also is a reason why we cant go back down to other titles as well.  When you have the posts over the limit its time to move on.  I dont like that world title people can go after IC either.   Once you are out of a division you should be out   Its time to move on when it is time to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Prince said:

I just think it will cause too much confusion and arguments like "So and so just went to *Insert division here* for a easy win" "This isn't fair" blah blah blah. There are rankings for a reason and it's so people can face others of the same ability.

But yet someone like Slim who wasn't in the World title scene defeated a long time World Title scene runner up in Nebakos for the title. They weren't in the same division yet had the same ability. Say if Flynn wanted to go down to Europe and face Alyx if he becomes Champion, they match up good. Being champion means you got to match ability with EVERYONE on the forums because you never know what could happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nanovirus said:

But yet someone like Slim who wasn't in the World title scene defeated a long time World Title scene runner up in Nebakos for the title. They weren't in the same division yet had the same ability. Say if Flynn wanted to go down to Europe and face Alyx if he becomes Champion, they match up good. Being champion means you got to match ability with EVERYONE on the forums because you never know what could happen. 

No it doesn't. That's the reason there are divisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

 2a2gqt.jpg d6BGZqe.png MYiU0yF.png J1tCAXg.png    

×
×
  • Create New...