WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Slim

Four People You Believe Will Become Champion

No one I have seen saying me NXT that just fuels the fire thank you

World: Arius, Hans, Bailey, Sameee Julius

Intercontinental: Bashka, Hans, BiC

US: Alex Costa, Bob The Bomb, Yelich

NXT: Myself, Sheridan, Bob The Bomb, Mikey

Premium: Marker, FDS, Blade

Arius - Intercontinental Championship

Arius winning the Intercontinental Championship seemed inevitable. Like he and the title are drifting closer and closer to each other, as if they have a magnetic pulse. It is funny how Arius is still in the division but is touted as a future, multi-time world/undisputed champion. He has serious talent when it comes to contribution and kayfabe ability. Do I think he'll win at Halloween Havoc? I am unsure. It's a close run-in between four of the six competitors (Smith, Hans and Arius are the obvious ones, FDS I feel isn't getting enough love) but I do believe within the next three months Arius will win the championship.

Bart - World Heavyweight Championship

Bart is still a while off reaching the requirements to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship, but once he gets there I believe he'll be a mainstay of the division. Despite being Global Moderator I feel a lot of Bart's contributions go under the radar, in a weird sense. Perhaps people write off his posts as something he needs to do. But I enjoy Bart's kayfabe work a lot and he's recently started a diary with Smith which is looking like it's going to be a long-running and consistent one. Bart is an early favourite for the Royal Rumble, in my opinion. I would not be remotely surprised if he was in the main event of BPZ Mania V.

Bob - United States Championship

When Bob isn't betraying stablemates and writing the most unnecessarily dramatic diary on the forums, he is in United States Championship contention. I believe if he can put the controversy of ending Hollywood World Order two minutes after its initiation he can go on to win this title. I feel like people in the division might post more than Bob, but in terms of quality he is very hard to beat, see BPZ Pizza Place as a firm example. I think Mikey is a fine champion and I wouldn't be surprised if Bob never won the belt as he is reigning. But if Mikey were to have an inconsistent month or fly through the division, Bob seems like the rightful and somewhat next champion to take the belt.

Mecko - NXT Championship

Mecko has had a good start to life in BPZ. His posts have quality and his kayfabe character is different from anything else in the division right now. I do think maybe Amai will retain or Meko will win the belt at Halloween Havoc, but as far as future competitors, especially with Meko so close to entering the United States division, Mecko is a shoe-in for winning the NXT Championship down the line. He is currently working on a TEW Mod as well as a diary called future rising which I like a lot. If Mecko contributed maybe 20% more than he is currently there is no doubt he'll win the title at least once in the next half year.