Latest News
  • Post your opinions on all of the latest topics in the news!
  • Backlash available NOW on BrendenPlayz!
  • Join the BPZ NBA Fantasy Basketball League
  • Welcome to a new look BrendenPlayz Forums!
  • Remember to join the chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Announcements

• BrendenPlayz

New Reactions!   07/26/2017

Reactions have been added to the forum with the new site update. These reactions are an extension to the reputation system and allow you to display more emotions in your reputation handouts. With this change it introduces 'Neutral' reputation, which is a reaction that offers neither positive or negative reputation. These are represented via the "Haha", "Confused" and "Sad". We still currently have our traditional reputation methods with upvoting and downvoting for those who prefer the old method. "Liking" is now the default reputation method and the "Thanks" option has also been added, these make up the two new positive reputation point.  The only new addition to the negative reputation system is the "Angry" emotion. Give them a try!
BrendenPlayz

Let's Talk Thursdays Podcast Questions

ltt-logo.png?resize=1121%2C467

Leave your questions for future Lets Talk Tuesdays episodes. The best questions will be featured on the video and you'll get a little shout out in the process.

NEW WAY TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS!

I’m always on the lookout on different ways to better my product and make my videos more entertaining and enjoyable for the viewers. With this in mind, I’ve decided to branch out and make the Lets Talk Tuesday podcast even more interactive by introducing the ability to send in voice mail questions to the show! You can send in your voicemail questions to be played on the show! Have your voice heard on the show and have your say!

To do this, go to any page on the BrendenPlayz website and on the right hand side of the page will be a an orange button, click on the button. Allow your microphone to be used by the application and record your question! You can then play it back and if you’re happy with it, you can send it through.

177988c5ebcf886958dfe2fed2fa4997.png?res

Questions can only be a maximum of 90 seconds in length, please keep your questions short, precise and to the point.

I hope you guys enjoy the new option and I encourage you all to use it in future episodes.

Go to http://www.brendenplayz.com to submit your voicemail today!

What are your predictions for Payback (matches & results) and who do you think will be the winners of EC PPV in your Universe Mode

What are you most looking forward to at payback

What would be let's say your dream matches something that never happened but you would like to happen for example Bret Hart vs CM Punk 

Who do you think has the greatest spea in history...Goldberg Edge or Roman Reigns?

Which superstar do you think really needs to perform well at Payback in order to 'prove' themselves?

Answered these and more in this weeks video.

Do you think that AJ losing the title is going to cause the Divas division to go down and becoming less important again?

What is to come on the Brenden playz account for YouTube

What would you think about a member of the shield or from evolution betraying their stable and going to the other side? Do you think it could happen and if you do who do you think is the most probable to do it?

Answered in this weeks video. Keep the questions coming guys.