WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

Let's Talk Thursdays Podcast Questions

i know im not Brenden but what they should do is Make Dean Ambrose "THAT GUY" to push john cena to his limit and force John To go to a place he has never been before kind of like his fued with CM Punk i think that was considered Feud of the year or something or other because it forced John Cena to say hang on i cant keep wrestling with the same moves maybe if i add in a power bomb or a spring board stunner to my arsenal it might spice things up

I thought BPZ was supposed to answer these.

This weeks episode has been delayed (majorly) due to THREE different render failures, but it is coming! I apologize for the delay and i appreciate all the questions that you guys have been sending in. Please note, any questions that you send in will only be looked at for next weeks episode after each post I make regarding the newest episode being up. So any post after this one will be read for next weeks episodes.

Here is this weeks episode: 

This weeks episode has been delayed (majorly) due to THREE different render failures, but it is coming! I apologize for the delay and i appreciate all the questions that you guys have been sending in. Please note, any questions that you send in will only be looked at for next weeks episode after each post I make regarding the newest episode being up. So any post after this one will be read for next weeks episodes.

Here is this weeks episode: 

its like i said BLOODY TECH MONKEYS they never work when you want them to >_< but its understandable ^_^