Fastlane on BrendenPlayz

The RAW exclusive PPV Fastlane is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

BrendenPlayz Hall of Fame 2019

Find out who was inducted into the BPZ Hall of Fame for 2019 and read about their journey on the forums.
Read Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Super ShowDown

The Undertaker vs. Goldberg, Triple H vs. Randy Orton and a 50-Man Battle Royal will take place at WWE Super ShowDown in Jeddah on Friday, June 7.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Congratulations to Bailey for winning the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship!
  • NXT Takeover 12 and Fastlane is coming soon to Universe Mode!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoshsNow

A "cuppa" ideas

Just thought I'd raise 3 ideas I've had and I will say them here

(1.) To determine who will be in each division 1 week after the last PPV you have to announce what division you want to be in. You can't be in NXT and put World though. If you are NXT when you announce but move up to US within a few days you can be in NXT but only for that PPV.
e.g. Summer is a few posts of the US Division but still can't put US down if he doesn't pass it before the week deadline. He will have to say NXT.
Also you can put more than one division like US and IC if you are US Champ moving up to IC or US and Premium for example

(2.) Anarchy. A new Kayfabe PPV that is for both brands and is called Anarchy [homage to the old show] and will focus on one division such as NXT. On that show, former NXT Champions can be on the show as well as NXT stars [who have put their name down] for the card. It would be the same for a US card, a IC Card, Tag Card, Premium Card and World Card. If it was NXT Anarchy it could look like this card
Joshua Scott (c) vs BiC: NXT Title (Check idea 3 for why)
Slim and Yelich vs Flynn and Ark Universe
Karico vs Brad
NXT Title #1 Contenders Fatal 4 Way: Aidan vs Summer vs Ross vs Akki vs Ferb
Chris White vs Blade

(3.) The only time you can be exempt from the division is if you have a record. For example [sorry for keep using NXT as an example] Flynn is the longest reigning champ so if someone was close to breaking his record he could move down and try to win. Of course he would have to vacate if he won but he could stop his record being broken. For BiC if me, Summer, Ross, anyone became a 2x NXT Champ then BiC could fight us so he could become a 3x NXT Champ and retain

What do you think. Please give feedback, negative or positive

Josh, I feel as this idea is to convoluted to work and I'll give examples

1. The divisions are decided already by rep and post count, therefore just choosing which division your in defeats the purpose, as guys like myself would choose to go to World as I feel I deserve there but my post count doesn't agree.

2. Having yet another ppv in a month is a bad idea.. This is why we separated Evolve and Carnages ppv, because with each of us having a ppv plus the main ppv, there were too many matches being booked and not enough build time to achieve the best end product possible.

3. Trying to keep track of who holds what record and who has to vacate because of reasons would be hard to do. Now if we designated someone to do this, id get it, but that someone would have to willingly do this.

Sorry Josh but this just doesn't seem plausible. Maybe flesh out the idea a bit more, and come back with a better game plan and then we can talk about it again at a later date.

6 minutes ago, Chris White said:

1. The divisions are decided already by rep and post count, therefore just choosing which division your in defeats the purpose, as guys like myself would choose to go to World as I feel I deserve there but my post count doesn't agree.

2. Having yet another ppv in a month is a bad idea.. This is why we separated Evolve and Carnages ppv, because with each of us having a ppv plus the main ppv, there were too many matches being booked and not enough build time to achieve the best end product possible.

3. Trying to keep track of who holds what record and who has to vacate because of reasons would be hard to do. Now if we designated someone to do this, id get it, but that someone would have to willingly do this.

Sorry Josh but this just doesn't seem plausible. Maybe flesh out the idea a bit more, and come back with a better game plan and then we can talk about it again at a later date.

Thanks for feedback, but two thingd

1. I meant you have to say YOUR division sorry if you got confused so you have to say US

2. Completely agree

3. I'm very happy to do that as I wrote it down for my FAC entry

8 minutes ago, Chris White said:

Have to agree with Chris on this one. If Flynn could go down to NXT anytime he wants he could just destroy and hold it for a year. As for the PPV it does not seem that bad of an idea but I think its to much

1 hour ago, JoshsNow said:

You can't be in NXT and put World though.

I think this makes it clear that you have to put the division you're in. The post count doesn't change, if you are in World you can't put NXT down. I meant so it could be kept an organised division

I think the PPV is too much too.

If it is not your division you have to vacate the title.

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

1Jaa8mO.png  J1tCAXg.png b0gETik.png  83p1Rac.png