WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Slim

WWE Releases and Firings Topics

5 hours ago, TastefulChain4 said:

Isn't Finn Balor technically a Cruiserweight?

He is indeed, I do not understand it either but with WWE antics in the past I wouldn't be surprised if the conversation was like 
Aries: I would like to move up to the Main Roster please
WWE: We are sorry but at your size we think you are a better fit in the 205 live roster
Aries: Well what about Balor? He's the same size as me
WWE: Well we think Balor has merchandise potential...
Aries: What?
WWE: What?

HoHo did show some potential in the CWC and the few NXT matches I saw him in, but I think this is the right move for him, he's still very young and will greatly benifit from traveling around and wrestling for other promotions, and who knows maybe in 5 or 10 years we'll see him in WWE again.

Eva Marie Parts Ways with WWE

WWE Total Divas star Eva Marie has announced via social media that she is officially finished with WWE. Marie posted the following:

“Today I’m saying a bittersweet goodbye to @WWE,” she wrote. “Thanks to the entire team, and YOU, my fans, for these 4 years! #AllRedEverythingForever”

In addition to appearing on WWE’s Total Divas for 6 seasons, Marie had been with WWE since 2016. She last appeared on WWE TV in August of 2016 before she was suspended for violating the WWE Wellness Policy.

Today I’m saying a bittersweet goodbye to @WWE. Thanks to the entire team, and YOU, my fans, for these 4 years! #AllRedEverythingForever  pic.twitter.com/1YlYbAqdZ2

— Eva Marie (@natalieevamarie) August 4, 2017

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/869481-eva-marie-officially-announces-she-is-finished-with-wwe#qqUW1rh1o1dc73Jj.99

It was about time, surprised it didn't happen happen sooner to be honest. Yeah she did slightly progress over here last two years with her NXT work and a gimmick that was quite interesting on the main roster but in the long term it just didn't seem should would rise to anything. So good choice.

58 minutes ago, Prince said:

It was about time, surprised it didn't happen happen sooner to be honest. Yeah she did slightly progress over here last two years with her NXT work and a gimmick that was quite interesting on the main roster but in the long term it just didn't seem should would rise to anything. So good choice.

Can you believe that at some point we thought that she would win championships? :lol 

Have to disagree with some of the hate for her, her gimmick work right after the brand split was some of my favorite, it was really something until it died cause of the wellness policy violation, which if you look into it's possible it wasn't her fault. Anyway I'm sorry to see her go, but she has her own clothing line and shit so she'll be fine. Probably just gonna go back to modeling and what not, I'd be shocked to see her wrestle in the indies lmao.

Is it Christmas Already? I mean thank god she is gone, not being on TV for weeks, Not working on her wrestling ability for the first 2 years of her career and just being there because she wanted to be rich which is fair enough but if she wants to get rich for doing nothing just go be a damn model and don't ruin something a bunch of people enjoy. Thank you for leaving and You will not be missed. 

According to the Voices of Wrestling podcast, there are other WWE stars that are looking to get releases from the company in addition to Neville. The wrestlers are reportedly asking Cody Rhodes for advice and here is an excerpt from the podcast courtesy of WrestlingNews.co: 

“[Cody] doesn’t have any plans on going to WWE anytime soon. There’s wrestlers in WWE going to him and getting advice on their own exit plans from the company. I know this for a fact. I can’t give you the names. I know that’s a bit of a dick tease [but] I can’t say the names but there’s wrestlers that go to him for advice on how to leave the company.” 

Regarding Neville’s frustrations with WWE, it’s possible that royalties from WWE2K18 could also be a factor: 

“From what we are told, the 205 Live talent that made their way onto the 2K video game this year are not getting a piece of the sales like everybody else. They’re getting a flat fee. Why? I don’t know.” 

NoDQ

It is a shame to see Emma go, she should have been a much bigger deal than she was.

Also a shame to see Summer and Darren Young go but they've been off TV for ages anyway, so it is easier to understand. Summer could also have been a bigger deal though, and Darren would have been good in tag team wrestling, even with someone other than Titus.

Also, don't know if you guys have seen all the twitter shit with Lio Rush as a result of this but he is getting crucified.

In My Eyes Emma and Summer are two huge losses for the Women's division especially considering how badly the two divisions are lacking currently with around the same 5 or 6 people being rotated around like a lazy susan. Summer was always a great Heel in NXT and she's very good on the mic yet she wasn't given the opportunities and her biggest role was as the girl Fandango would dance with. She'll probably go into fitness modeling which she's very successful at.

As For Emma I mean this is the biggest waste in the Women's Division I've personally seen. Emma and Paige were the two women who launched the Women's revolution in WWE and that's a fact. Before the Four Horsewomen Emma and Paige made women's wrestling important in WWE with their matches in NXT. She could've been either a top Heel or Babyface considering she's very good at playing both but WWE just let her go. Personally I hope she keeps wrestling but if she doesn't she'll go into modelling which works for her.