WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Isaiah Carter

Your Favorite Promo's You've Made?

For "Brad Sucks", even though it was pretty early on, I feel like it was the reason I won my match with Brad, along with the "Sins Of Brad" promo, felt like a step in the right direction for me, and while its the best, I felt like it was a major turn. 

"Royalty" was the promo after BPZ Mania IV, my first ever win at BPZ Mania, first ever win for the IC title, and I felt like this promo was defiantly my best I have produced. 

Annoying D*ck was simply so fun and I feel like its easily one of the better promo battles on the forums, two complete opposites of gimmicks going at it and it worked perfectly, highly recommend checking it out

This one was really tongue in cheek on The Braving the Frontier show and although it took numerous rewrites it was quite fun to write 

The innovative promo that got me to KOTR Semis, we needed a way to get all 8 members of the quarters together and this did it. Actually funny stuff at times as all 8 members argued, Satan was called in, words were exchanged and Gary Green made his debut

One of the most viewed promoes ever, as an NXT guy calling out Slim and Flynn was slightly intimidating and although in Kayfabe they attacked me it meant a lot for them to reply.

While I think that all of my promos leading up to the PTC have been of a top quality, this promo taking place immediately after the North American Championship Ladder Match at WAW is definitely a favourite promo of mine. It was really fun to be reflective on the impact of this loss, and I think I conveyed a lot of humanity in this promo.