BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slim

"Superstar Shakeup" Discussion Thread

Well my early predictions is 5 superstars from each brand will switch.

I'd have Enzo & Cass, The Club, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Sasha Banks.

To RAW: Dean Ambrose, Vaude Villians, Natalya, Kalisto and Becky Lynch.

Yeah I gave Smackdown better guys, but honestly RAW has far more guys now.

I expect, Nakamura/Dillenger to debut at some point too. 

Guest Smith

TRADES I WANT

To SmackDown:

---> Roman Reigns

---> Sami Zayn

---> Charlotte

---> Dana Brooke

---> Enzo & Cass

To RAW:

---> AJ Styles

---> Bray Wyatt

---> Nikki Bella

---> Becky Lynch

---> The Vaudevillains

8 minutes ago, Smith said:

To SmackDown:

--> Charlotte

To RAW:

---> Nikki Bella

After what Nia did to Charlotte last night I expect them to feud so I don't think Charlotte will leave for now.

Also Nikki will probs stay on Smackdown if Cena stays so that they have the same schedule, travel to the same towns etc.

Can't really think of anyone that hasnt been mentioned previously.

Guest Smith
4 minutes ago, Nebakos7 said:

After what Nia did to Charlotte last night I expect them to feud so I don't think Charlotte will leave for now.

Also Nikki will probs stay on Smackdown if Cena stays so that they have the same schedule, travel to the same towns etc.

Can't really think of anyone that hasnt been mentioned previously.

Sorry, my mistake. That post is the trades I want them to make; it wasn't what I think they'll actually do. I'll edit my post to make that clear.

What SLIM wants:

1. Roman Reigns heads to Team Blue
  2. Bray Wyatt begins his reign of terror on the Flagship
  3. The Queen takes herself to Tuesday Nights
  4. The Lasskicker joins Mondays
  5. Sami Zayn finds his place on SmackDown
  6. The Miz becomes the must see RAW Superstar
  7. Enzo & Cass become the counterparts to  The Usos
  8. Carmellsworth heads to RAW
  9. The Club joins Tuesday Nights
  10. American Alpha heads to RAW

Predictions TBA when more info is revealed

My Predicitons

To RAW: American Alpha, Kalisto, AJ Styles, Mojo Rawley, Dolph Ziggler, Becky Lynch, 

To Smackdown: Enzo and Cass, Bo Dallas, Roman Reigns, Emma, Gallows and Anderson, New Day 

I was trying to be Realistic so this is what i came up with but i'm probably wrong 

I definitely Wanna say I would love to see American Alpha to Raw. With angle as the General Manger it just makes sense.  They could grow a relationship between the 3. It could make American Alpha a legit threat as top main eventers In the long run. Conserding the fact it's expected that Owens and Joe are gonna be HHH guys it could set up a nice feud of Angle, American Alpha vs Joe Owens and HHH. Definitely would love to see that. 

With Bliss losing she's probably end up going to Raw as well. And Charlotte after getting beaten up on Raw and has no planed direction on Raw would be a good move for her to goto Smackdown 

I would love to see Reigns on Smackdown. Like seriously tho, he could thrive over there. Some other guys on different brands are Sami Zayn, AA, The Club, The New Day, The Uso's, Charllote, Becky Lynch, and more. I think this will be awesome tho. Im hyped

- WWE mentioned on their website that the Superstar Shake-up will be a two-night event and that the landscapes of RAW and Smackdown Live will change dramatically: 

Monday night marks the beginning of the two-night Superstar Shake-up, in which the landscapes of both Raw and SmackDown LIVE will change dramatically. Who will remain on Team Red, and which new Superstars will be added to the Raw roster? 

NoDQ.com

My Predictions 

1st Pick- Raw: AJ Styles 

Replacement For AJ Styles- Smackdown: Roman Reigns 

(Doesn't Need Pic :) ) 

Replacement For AJ Styles- Smackdown: Sami Zayn 

Image result for sami zayn  

1st Pick- Smackdown: Cesaro and Sheamus 

Replacement Choice For Cesaro and Sheamus- Raw: The Miz and Maryse 

2nd Choice- Raw: Dean Ambrose 

Image result for dean ambrose 

Replacement For Dean Ambrose- Smackdown: Kevin Owens 

2nd Choice- Smackdown: Charlotte 

Replacement For Charlotte- Raw: Becky Lynch 

Image result for becky lynch gif 

3rd Choice- Raw: Kelly Kelly

Image result for kelly kelly gif 

3rd Choice- Smackdown: Maria Kanellis 

Image result for maria kanellis gif 

Win Last Choice- Smackdown: Shelton Benjamin 

Image result for shelton benjamin gif

The Superstar Shakeup hit Raw last night, and it ended up a bit different than we predicted–some of the moves were expected, particularly the debut of Alexa Bliss, but others caught us completely off-guard.

Most notably, AJ Styles is remaining on SmackDown, contrary to months of backstage reports and fervent speculation. (Frankly, we’ve never been happier to be wrong.) On today’s Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription required), Dave Meltzer speculated that Bray Wyatt was selected as a top star for the move in lieu of AJ Styles.

After the Wyatt vs. Randy Orton feud concludes at Payback, the big rivalry on SmackDown is expected to be Styles vs. Orton.

Charlotte and Sasha Banks are expected to make the transition to SmackDown, an even trade for Alexa and Mickie James.

Additionally, Kevin Owens will be moving to Tuesday nights, bringing the United States Championship as a replacement for the Intercontinental Title.

As previously reported, the New Day are expected to hit SmackDown, as are some mid- and low-card names–Jinder Mahal was suggested as one, but not confirmed.

Wrestlingrumors.net

Bruh i hope there's more to it than this. I was hoping for some shocking moves.

With a potential 2nd Superstar Shakeup on the way, who would you guys like to be shaken up?

I would say if he doesn't win the Universal Championship, Samoa Joe would be a perfect fit on SD and could become WWE Champion very quickly, a midcard guy on RAW who would be nice on SD would be Goldust, and maybe even The Revival come over. If The Revival came over and feuded with The New Day it would kinda be how The Usos did it, maybe even The Usos go over to RAW, Naomi goes to RAW too, and maybe Sasha to SD?

I dunno, but the 2nd shakeup looks like it has a lot more potential then the first.

In the original shakeup i wanted to see Rollins go to Smackdown but seeing as Rollins and Ambrose are going to team i don't think it will help.

Smackdown really needs a big star to come over and help the main event scene.. So someone like Samoa Joe or Finn Balor would really help.

As far as others i think they should send either the club or Cesaro and Sheamus to SD.

A Sasha Banks for Naomi could work 

I would rather Bayley go over tho so her career can get back on track while not having attention on her on the flagship show.

Dolph Ziggler or Luke Harper should probably get the move to Raw. 

As far as a raw midcarder moving to Smackdown i would either consider just calling up Roode or bringing Goldust over.

It's hard to say who should go from SD to Raw tho because SD needs so much more and has little space to give someone good up.

BrendenPlayz Forums "PPV Events"

2a2gqt.jpg d6BGZqe.png MYiU0yF.png J1tCAXg.png