Fastlane on BrendenPlayz

The RAW exclusive PPV Fastlane is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

BrendenPlayz Hall of Fame 2019

Find out who was inducted into the BPZ Hall of Fame for 2019 and read about their journey on the forums.
Read Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Super ShowDown

The Undertaker vs. Goldberg, Triple H vs. Randy Orton and a 50-Man Battle Royal will take place at WWE Super ShowDown in Jeddah on Friday, June 7.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Congratulations to Bailey for winning the BPZ World Heavyweight Championship!
  • NXT Takeover 12 and Fastlane is coming soon to Universe Mode!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Yelich

Yelich Books Superstar Shakeup to WrestleMania 34, Rated U for Unrealistic.

So I got bored and thought, "Hey Yelich, you should book from the Superstar Shakeup to WrestleMania 34" and I agreed, even though, it will probably be the worst thing I've ever done, minus my feud with Dark Ark THAT I LOST. (totally not angry). 'wait to forget about this after Bad Blood.

Anyways to make this post not short as fuck, here is the Superstar Shakeup, also I will not be booking Raw's or Smackdown's unless they are important, and 205 Live, The UK Title Show, and NXT can all go suck some dicks because I am not really using them, especially NXT. Anyways here is the Superstar Shakeup.

So first off here are the PPV's in chronological order: Payback (Raw), Backlash (SmackDown), Extreme Rules (Raw), Money In The Bank (SmackDown), Bad Blood (Raw), Battleground (SmackDown), SummerSlam (Shared), Cyber Sunday (SmackDown), King of The Ring (Raw), No Mercy (SmackDown), Hell in a Cell (Raw), Survivor Series (Shared), TLC (SmackDown), Clash of Champions (Raw), Royal Rumble (Shared), Roadblock (SmackDown), Elimination Chamber (Raw), and finally WrestleMania 34 (Shared)

And you might notice something off there and say "Yelich no, you threw away my absolute favorite Pay Per View, Fastlane." And to that I say, Fuck You Joshua Scott.

Anyways lets get on with the booking.

SUPERSTAR SHAKEUP

In the Superstar Shakeup, the guys who will be of significance that Raw gets are Aiden English, Carmella and James Ellsworth, AJ Styles, Asuka from NXT, Kane, The Authors of Pain from NXT, Dean Ambrose (who I'll get to in a moment), and finally SaniTY from NXT. It is also announce that they are getting the UK Title Division instead of them getting their own show.

And SmackDown gets the people of significance, Chris Jericho, Neville, Sami Zayn, The Revival, Braun Strowman, Charlotte, Ember Moon from NXT, #DIY from NXT, and a returning heel John Morrison.

Now for the big changes that occurred, I would have Sami Zayn turn heel, Aiden English turn face, and Dean Ambrose lose his IC title on his final SmackDown Live in the foreseeable future.

First we'll start with Aiden English, I'd have English turn face by saving Seth Rollins from being beaten to death by Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens AKA Triple H's protegees. Now we go to the drama on SmackDown, in the opener of the show Dean Ambrose defended his title one last time against Luke Harper, and Luke Harper would win, and Dean Ambrose gets a scolding the next Raw by Steph for losing the IC title and giving it to SmackDown. And finally a Sami Zayn heel turn, now before you go and neg this Gill, hear me out. I would have Sami flip out a get really freaking angry that he's on SmackDown now and say that he's going to make it his job to make Daniel Bryan's life hell because of it after putting his new primary finisher the Koji Clutch on Daniel. The Miz sees this and offers Sami Zayn to become his protogee, to which he agrees.

Well that was the superstar shakeup, expect Payback and Backlash to come tomorrow, bye!

RAW

Universal Championship:

Brock Lesnar: (Start - Bad Blood)

Roman Reigns (Bad Blood - ???)

United States Championship:

Kevin Owens: (Start - Payback)

Aiden English (Payback - ???)

United Kingdom Championship:

Tyler Bate (Start - Bad Blood)

Jordan Devlin (Bad Blood - ???)

Raw Women's Championship:

Bayley (Start - Payback)

Nikki Cross (Payback - SummerSlam)

Asuka (SummerSlam - ???)

Raw Tag Team Championships:

The Broken Hardy's: (Start - Payback)

SAnitY: (Payback - Extreme Rules)

The Broken Hardy's (Extreme Rules - SummerSlam)

SAnitY (SummerSlam - ???)

Other:

None

SMACKDOWN

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Randy Orton (Start - Backlash)

Baron Corbin (Backlash - ???)

Intercontinental Championship:

Dean Ambrose (Start - Superstar Shakeup SmackDown Live)

Luke Harper (Superstar Shakeup SmackDown Live - Money in the Bank)

Erick Rowan (Money in the Bank - SummerSlam)

Luke Harper (SummerSlam - ???)

Cruiserweight Championship:

Neville (Start - Money in the Bank)

Sami Zayn (Money in the Bank - SmackDown After Money in the Bank)

The Miz (SmackDown After Money in the Bank - ???)

SmackDown Women's Championship:

Naomi (Start - Money in the Bank)

Mickie James (Money in the Bank - SummerSlam)

Trish Stratus (SummerSlam - ???)

SmackDown Tag Team Championships:

The Uso's (Start - Backlash)

#DIY (Backlash - ???)

Other:

Men's Money in the Bank: Chris Jericho

Women's Money in the Bank: Natalya

Payback:
~~PRE SHOW~~

Asuka vs Sasha Banks: I'd have this match be a draw actually, and instead have Emma and Dana Brooke ruin the match to exert their dominance in the division.

Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe: Now before you riot and say "ROLLINS IS TOO GOOD FOR THE PRE SHOW! MWAAHH!" first off, how did you remember your password, that's really good long term memory little toddler you. and second, the rest of the card is so much better and this is pretty much filler, also it was rather this or the match with roman reigns so, yeah I chose the route that makes more sense. Anyways, I would have Seth Rollins win here and have him start building up a winning streak.

~~REAL SHOW~~

Eric Young vs Dean Ambrose: I would have Eric Young win here, making SaniTY look real strong and making Ambrose look just a bit angrier that ever since the Shakeup, he can not pick up a win.

Carmella w/ James Ellsworth vs Local Competitor: I'd have the Local Competitor win via roll up from Ellsworth trying to kiss Carmella after the bell rings, Carmella refuses then while she's distracted, 1... 2... 3. The Local One wins to a big pop. And Ellsworth and Carmella get in a big argument.

Broken Hardy's (c) vs SaniTY (Dain and Wolfe) for the RAW Tag Team Championships: SaniTY wins with a new tag team finisher called "Death From Above" Where both Men hit a splash from the top rope onto their opponent with the first man staying on as the second man hits a splash onto their partner for the 1... 2... 3.

Big E vs Xavier Woods: Big E wins and starts his monster run on Raw after a few weeks ago where he turned on his New Day brothers and Kayfabe Injured Kofi Kingston.

Tyler Bate (c) vs Finn Balor for the United Kingdom Championship: I would have Finn Balor win via Disqualification as his protegee Jordan Devlin would attack Balor near the end of the match after Balor hits a Coup de Grace? (I think that's how it's spelt) and Superkick him three times to start a Student vs Mentor feud.

Nikki Cross vs Bayley (c) for the RAW Women's Championship in a Street Fight: Cross wins by going proper nuts and ending Bayley with a Superplex through a Flaming Table. In a 23 minute long grueling match that proves Nikki Cross can hang with the best.

Roman Reigns vs Big Show: Ehh, why not. Reigns looks strong, piss break match for the viewers, and Big Show gets a proper PPV match, everyone wins. Oh an if you didn't get the hint, Roman would win.

Kevin Owens vs Aiden English for the United States Championship: English wins but after Owens gets angry and with help of Samoa Joe, after the match they beat down English causing all of the refs to come down and attempt help but they all get hurt by Joe and Owens who leave English having to be carted out on a stretcher.

Brock Lesnar vs AJ Styles for the Universal Championship: All Refs are and say they do not think they are well enough to officiate the main event, so Angle takes initiative and officiates. After 11 nice minutes between the two, Lesnar hits Angle by accident, then Styles hits a Styles Clash on Lesnar, no count, Styles wakes Kurt up and Kurt counts slowly as he is hurt, 1.... 2..... Kickout. Styles is furious as he should've won then Lesnar gets up and F5's Styles twice. Now Kurt is well enough to count at a normal pace 1.. 2.. 3. Lesnar wins.

By the way, I have two questions for you guys, should I post match cards before a PPV, and should I do a show recapping the build up to each PPV?

I hope this would be a nice Payback to watch, tell me your opinions an tell me who you want to see pushed or held down, I would like to hear them all, thank you an goodbye.

5 hours ago, Devlin Rhodes said:

Bruh, Joe VS Rollins is on Preshow but Carmellsworth VS Local Competitor is on the main show? I'm starting to question your judgment over which segment has more quality and significance in the company. Lol.

I didn't want two women's matches on the preshow. Also the Carmellsworth VS Local Competitor match is really short and I needed to fill up time on the preshow.

Backlash:

~~PRE SHOW~~

Mojo Rawley vs Jinder Mahal: I'd have the same feud going on in real life happen, except just take out Gronk. I'd have Mahal say he was the true Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal winner and I would have Mojo say "No you aren't" then this match would take place. I would have Mojo win so he can move on to bigger and better things other than Jinder Mahal and build off of that Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal victory.

Sami Zayn and The Miz vs American Alpha: Here is an interesting match as we have the heel duo of The Miz and Sami Zayn who are together because they both are against the SmackDown Commissioner and General Manager. And then we have American Alpha, who have no problem with Shane and Daniel whatsoever. Anyways I would have Zayn and Miz win to make the duo look good in their debut as a tag team on a PPV, even if it is only the preshow

~~REAL SHOW~~

Chris Jericho vs Tyler Breeze w/Fandango: This is my opening match and not on the preshow for two reasons, Reason #1: I want to make Fandango and Tyler Breeze to be taken a little more seriously, and that means taking away the Fashion Police gimmick, I know, I know, I am taking away the greatest gimmick of all time, but it is for a good cause. Now Reason #2: Jericho just got drafted to SmackDown and needs the exposure more than Dolph, Mojo, or Tye. Now to the result, I would have Jericho win after a good 11-13 minute match showcasing Breeze's talents instead of making him job out to other people, but eventually have Jericho win after hitting a Codebreaker on Fandango, and by making Breeze tap with the Walls of Jericho, because that move is getting neglected and it needs to give Jericho a win every once in awhile.

Luke Harper (c) vs Braun Strowman w/ Erick Rowan and Bray Wyatt for the Intercontinental Championship: Now I would have it be originally scheduled for the match to be Luke vs. Bray, and then have Bray announce to Luke that he is not facing himself, but he is facing another man, and then we hear the Braun scream, and we know shit is about to go down. Now late in the match after Luke hits two Discus Clotheslines Erick Rowan takes his mask off and looks into the ring with an evil glare, five seconds later, Erick takes action, and annihilates Bray Wyatt, Erick then goes in the ring and takes a steel chair and beats Luke Harper and Braun Strowman with it, causing a draw. Bray then comes back in and Erick hits Bray over and over with the chair. Erick then takes out three sheep masks and places them on top of Luke, Braun, and Bray and stand above all three holding Harper's IC Title, leaving everyone very confused. We would soon find out that this attack is because he is the only Wyatt Family member to never get a chance to have a singles title and he wants to become his own man, yet Bray never allowed him to, so he needed to take action, so he took the mask off showing he is no longer Bray's sheep, and beat him and Braun down, signifying he is out of the Family. Then he beats down Luke, showing he wants the Intercontinental Championship.

Alexa Bliss vs Mickie James: This match is where Mickie finally gets her well deserved PPV win. And Alexa Bliss starts going a bit mad, because she just can't pick up a win ever since Mania.

Tye Dillinger vs Dolph Ziggler: Honestly, this feud is just for my personal amusement, as I think these two would just be amazing together. I would have Tye win and give him a

#DIY vs The Uso's (c) for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship: I would have #DIY becaome champs here as I don't really like The Uso's and American Alpha, The Revival, and #DIY are just that much better. So I would have them win here and I would have The Uso's slowly get less and less air time after this.

Charlotte vs Naomi (c) for the SmackDown Women's Championship: I am going to try and make the Women's Revolution a competition between Raw and SmackDown and it will start here. So since we had Nikki Cross vs Bayley in a Street Fight at Payback, here we would have SmackDown say "Hey, we don't need gimmick matches to put on a damn good match." and then they would announce this match. I would give this match a good 12 minutes and i would have Naomi retain her SmackDown Women's Championship.

John Morrison vs Kalisto: This is a nice return match for John Morrison as it gives someone with similar pace to keep up with him, yet someone who we know he can defeat in Kalisto. I'd give this match 6-9 minutes and Morrison would win with a Starship Pain (That's the finisher name right?) so he can have a successful return to the WWE.

Neville (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the Cruiserweight Championship: Now this is probably going to be Match of the Night and I'd give it a good 20 minutes and the co main event spot, instead of neglecting it like what happened at Mania. Anyways after a hard fought match that I could've saved for Mania or SummerSlam, I would have the King of the Cruiserweights Neville, take the well deserved victory.

Randy Orton (c) vs Baron Corbin for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Now for the Main Event you probably won't like the ending of. But sometimes you need to take one step back to take two steps forward at that is what I think I am doing by this. So I would have Corbin win, but not cleanly. Here's how it would go down, Randy would duck a clothesline and have Baron accidentally hit the ref. Corbin would then turn around into an RKO. Then while Orton is failing at waking up the ref Mojo Rawley would run out with a Kendo Stick and whale on Randy until he is bleeding out of his nose, then he would hit his forearm finisher into Baron Corbin who would hit an End of Days. Baron would then wake up the ref and pin Randy confused that Mojo helped him as Rawley hides from the ref so Baron can become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. The next SmackDown we find out Mojo did this because he is not being taken seriously, people are saying his Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal win is a fluke, he is being wasted on the preshow and he isn't being given any title shots, so he needed to take matters into his own hands by attacking the Apex Predator.

Well that was Battleground, remember to tell me your opinions on the show and the feuds. And I will see you next time with Raw's Extreme Rules. Goodbye!

Tomorrow I am having a 5 hour long Easter booking special. I will be posting Extreme Rules, Money In The Bank, Bad Blood, Battleground, and the first Big 4 of the booking, SummerSlam tomorrow as long as the summary of both brands leading up to SummerSlam.

Now I'll give you guys the choice, I can

A. Post all of them in the same post.

B. Post them all in different posts.

or C. Post them two at a time (Extreme Rules and MitB first, Bad Blood and Battleground second, and the build up and booking of SummerSlam last).

And if you don't give a crap, then don't vote. And if I get no votes I'll choose myself.

1 hour ago, Gary Kirby said:

Tomorrow I am having a 5 hour long Easter booking special. I will be posting Extreme Rules, Money In The Bank, Bad Blood, Battleground, and the first Big 4 of the booking, SummerSlam tomorrow as long as the summary of both brands leading up to SummerSlam.

Now I'll give you guys the choice, I can

A. Post all of them in the same post.

B. Post them all in different posts.

or C. Post them two at a time (Extreme Rules and MitB first, Bad Blood and Battleground second, and the build up and booking of SummerSlam last).

And if you don't give a crap, then don't vote. And if I get no votes I'll choose myself.

C

So I've decided to bring this back because, why not. I liked doing this.

Extreme Rules

~~PRE SHOW~~

Big E vs Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston: So this is the New Day Big E feud and I am trying to make Big E a Monster, and since Woods couldn't get it done alone, he's getting help now with Kofi. So the odds are stacked against Big E but he is so confident that he is bringing back something from when he was NXT Champion, that's right, it is the return of the 5 count. The ending is as expected Big E Stacks Kofi and Xavier on his shoulder and hits the Big Ending of both at the same time and he pins both at the same time as well 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5. Big E wins with the five count.

Carmella w/James Ellsworth vs Candice LeRae (Local Competitor): Now this match is a rematch of Payback, Carmella who is angry after her loss at Payback, goes on a losing streak. Losing to Sasha Banks twice, Bayley three times, and Asuka once. Carmella who wants to end her losing streak goes on raw Talk and tells Kurt Angle that she wants to end this with who it started with, the Local Competitor she lost to. Now you may notice it now says Candice LeRae, well I've decided that she's the Local Competitor, and if you haven't heard of her, look her up, she's great. Anyways i'd have Carmella lose after James Ellsworth distracts the ref who looks over while Carmella gets a steel chair. But Candice would scream and fall down while Carmella is holding the chair causing a Disqualification, at Extreme Rules.

~~REAL SHOW~~

SaniTY (c) vs Broken Hardy's at The Hardy Compound for the Raw Tag Team Championship's: We would start the show with "DELETE!" being heard throughout the arena in the middle of the pyro turning everything off in the arena, including the concourse area. Then an announcement would be made in the arena that there are technical difficulties but then we would hear "DELETE!" again and the concourse lights would come back on and the titantron would come on at the Hardy Compound. I would have The Broken Hardy's win after Jeff hits a Swanton Bomb off the roof of the house onto Alexander Wolfe for the win.

Jordan Devlin vs Finn Balor in a Extreme Rules Match: Here is the Student vs Mentor feud between Devlin and Balor I have going on, i would have Devlin win after Devlin puts a Kendo Stick up when Balor hits his Coup de Grace, causing both men to be rolling in pain, both would get up at the same time and Jordan would connect with his second Superkick of the match for the win.

Tyler Bate (c) vs Pete Dunne for the United Kingdom Championship: I decided this should be one of our hardcore match breaks. This match will go on for about 8 minutes to save time for the rest of the show, and Tyler Bate would retain. It would also be announced on the next Raw that Pete Dunne, Carmella, and James Ellsworth would be traded to SmackDown Live for John Morrison, Noam Dar, and Alicia Fox.

Bayley vs Nikki Cross (c) in a Falls Count Anywhere Match for the Raw Women's Championship: So Bayley would want a rematch, and I would have it happen here. And since I want Cross to have a nice lengthy championship run, I would have her win after Nia Jax returns from a kayfabe injury that occured at the Raw before Payback that was given to her by Bayley and Nia interferes and puts Bayley through a table. This gives Nikki an opening who then hits her finisher in the concourse area and pins Bayley to retain her Raw Women's Championship.

Dean Ambrose vs Eric Young in a Asylum Match: So after Ambrose lost at Payback to The leader of SaniTY he got angry, and so Mr. Ambrose proposed a match to Young, and it is the return of the Asylum Match. Young would accept and then we would have many promos, segments, and fights between the two in the buildup and each one a different weapon would be in it, and that weapon would be in the Asylum Match. I don't want to get into weapons but Ambrose would hit Dirty Deeds onto Eric Young but then Renee Young is seen on the titantron being held captive by Nikki Cross, Ambrose who is infuriated by this screams "I QUIT, NOW LET ME GO SAVE MY WIFE DAMMIT!" at the ref who rings the bell. Making Ambrose run to the back, The winner being Eric Young. After the Aiden English vs Kevin Owens match we see an unconcious Renee Young is being treated to by WWE doctors, Dean Ambrose then swears to her he will exact revenge on SaniTY for this.

Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins in a #1 contenders Match to the Universal Championship: So this is a normal match as it doesn't need a stipulation, the whole backstory is both men want a shot at the Universal title, lets see who wants it more. I would have Reigns win after two spears and I would have him face the winner of our main event at Bad Blood (I refuse to change it to Great Balls of Fire).

Aiden English (c) vs Kevin Owens in a Extreme Rules Match for the United States Championship: Samoa Joe is banned from ringside in this match and if he does come in and interfere in this match he will face severe consequences given to him by Stephanie and Kurt if he does, I will explain why he is in a moment. This is Kevin Owens's rematch for the US title, but because of the known alliance of Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens, Samoa Joe is banned from ringside. Aidan English would win after hitting the Whirling Dervish on steel steps for the win

AJ Styles vs Brock Lesnar (c) in a No DQ 2 out of 3 Falls for the Universal Championship: Since AJ is furious that he should've won at Payback and Kurt sees this he is giving AJ a second chance, but if he loses, it is the last chance he's getting. Brock would win the first fall after hitting AJ with an F5. Later in the match Lesnar has the upper hand again even after a Phenomenal Forearm and Styles Clash by AJ. Lesnar attempts to run into Styles while AJ is in the corner, AJ jumps to the middle rope, sending Brock into the post. AJ then picks Brock up fora Styles Clash from the middle rope which makes the arena go crazy and makes the match 1-1. Then after 8 more minutes AJ is looking for a Phenomenal Forearm to put Lesnar away and win the match once and for all when Samoa Joe pushes AJ to the surprise of everyone including AJ Styles. But Lesnar would take advantage by hitting an F5 onto a steel cage for the final fall. Joe then walks away as Lesnar is very confused but happy as he is still Universal Champion.

I'm bring this back again because I liked doing this, it was fun.

Money In The Bank

~~PRE SHOW~~
Rhyno vs Braun Strowman:
This is a pre show squash match to get Braun over, Braun would win after he stumbles back to the corner from a Gore, and runs back with a shoulder block on Rhyno, and then he picks Rhyno up for a Chokeslam, 1... 2.. 3, Braun wins.

Mojo Rawley vs Jinder Mahal: As punishment for what happened at Backlash, Mojo Rawley is being forced by Daniel Bryan to have a pre show match against Jinder Mahal again, but when its time for Mojo to come out, he doesn't, instead he shows up on the titantron and says that he is boycotting his matches until he is given the respect he deserves by Daniel Bryan, which means he forfeits the match and Jinder wins, but not in the way he wanted to.

~~REAL SHOW~~

Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Natalya vs Ember Moon vs Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte vs Nikki Bella vs Becky Lynch: This is the first of two money in the bank matches tonight, and I chose it to start off the night because I want to show off the Women's talents, and give them the spotlight at the beginning of the show. I would have this match come down to three women, Natalya, Charlotte, and Ember Moon. The three would fight and eventually Charlotte would hit Natural Selection on Ember Moon on a ladder, taking Ember out, but also seriously hurting herself. This would serve as an opening for Natalya to go up the ladder, Charlotte sees this and uses all the energy she has left to attempt to stop Natalya, but right as she is in the middle of the ladder, Natalya has unhooked the briefcase and won.

Candice LeRae (Local Competitor) vs Carmella w/James Ellsworth (if Candice wins she gets a contract on SD Live): Carmella just got traded to SmackDown and she is still losing, but Candice has a 2-0 record in the WWE now, and is making a name for herself, so much so that Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon are giving Candice a chance to become a member of the SmackDown Live roster if she wins this match against Carmella. And during the match Candice rolls up Carmella while she's arguing with the ref over an illegal pin attempt that she believes is legal (she had her feet held up by Ellsworth for leverage), and LeRae gets the win, 1.. 2.. 3, she is now a member of SmackDown Live.

Neville (c) vs Sami Zayn vs Mustafa Ali vs Jack Gallagher for the Cruiserweight Championship: This is a very interesting match to me, I would have there be on a 205 Live leading up to this a #1 contender's match between Mustafa Ali and Jack Gallagher. The match would end up being a No Contest as Sami Zayn would run out and disrupt the match, hurting both men with steel chair shots. Zayn would then demand he get a shot at the Cruiserweight Championship or else he would hit more people with the steel chair including his General Manager, Daniel Bryan. And in fear, Daniel gave him the match, but with a twist that it will become a Fatal 4 Way between Neville, Zayn, Ali, and Gallagher. I'd have a new champ be crowned in Zayn here, as I believe he is the best possible guy to take the belt off Neville at this point in time, I would have Neville have the Rings of Saturn in on Gallagher and Zayn have the Koji Clutch in on Ali, Zayn seeing as he doesn't think Ali will tap out but he thinks he has done enough damage to keep him out of the match for a while, so he lets go of Ali and goes over to Neville, and breaks up his Submission and puts the Koji Clutch in on Neville, who eventually taps after like 20 seconds. The Miz and Maryse then come out and celebrate with Sami on "their" win.

Erick Rowan vs Luke Harper (c) for the Intercontinental Championship: Erick Rowan after his disruption in the IC title match at Backlash, is given a shot at the IC title. Rowan wins clean after hitting two Full Nelson Slams on Harper in a row, crowning him the new Intercontinental Champion.

Dolph Ziggler vs Tye Dillinger: Again, this feud is just for my own personal benefit, I would have Ziggler win here after he knocks Tye out with the Sleeper hold, making him the winner by KO. This makes the Sleeper look like a more legitimate maneuver and it allows Ziggler to say he put Dillinger to sleep.

The Uso's vs #DIY (c) for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships: This is The Uso's rematch for the titles, I'd give this match not very much time and #DIY would get the win and retain their titles.

Mickie James vs Naomi (c) for the SmackDown Women's Championship: Mickie really wants to tie here favorite women's wrestler Trish Stratus in Title wins (Trish has 7, Mickie has 6) and this is her chance to do so. Mickie would win after hitting her DDT finisher and getting the three count, she would then celebrate her win, and Naomi as a showing of respect, would raise Mickie's hand in victory after her defeat.

Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Tyler Breeze vs Fandango vs Chris Jericho vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Pete Dunne vs Shelton Benjamin vs Bray Wyatt vs A Mystery opponent: So the mystery opponent comes out last, and right now I need you to remember, the title says rated U for Unrealistic. The Mystery Opponent is Kenny Omega. And then everyone goes after him, by everyone I mean The Fashion Police and Pete Dunne, but they fail and at the end it comes down to the end of the match. Wyatt would hit a Sister Abigail on Jericho, and then Omega would hit a One Winged Angel on Wyatt, giving us a staredown between Nakamura and Omega. The two stare face to face for a good 25 seconds and the crowd is going crazy until The Fashion Police come in and beat down the two men and throw them out of the ring, Fandango then goes for the briefcase but then Breeze pulls him down, and the two start to argue over who should get the briefcase until Shelton Benjamin hits a crossbody from the top rope on the two. Shelton would then seem to have the win until Pete Dunne comes in the ring when Shelton is at the top of the ladder, but instead of going for the briefcase, Shelton hits another crossbody this time from the top of the ladder onto Pete Dunne, taking both men out. Everybody looks down and out now, nobody seems to be getting up anytime soon, the cameraman then goes around the ring and shows the viewer just how much carnage this match has created, eight men are rolling in pain on the outside of the ring and ladders are everywhere, and then after about a minute Fandango gets up and rolls in the ring, he took less damage then Breeze in the crossbody by Benjamin so he is able to do this, so he goes up the one ladder that's in the ring and it looks like Fandango is going to win, the one man nobody expected is going to win the Money in the Bank ladder match, the crowd is booing him hard as he slowly makes his way up to the briefcase, he puts his hands on the briefcase and he's about to win when Chris Jericho, the creator of this match swoops in and pushes the ladder over, with only a recently recovered Shinsuke Nakamura and Kenny Omega breaking his fall, Chris then goes up the ladder with all the energy he has left and retrieves the briefcase, making him, The creator of the Money in the Bank ladder match, Mr Money in the Bank.

Baron Corbin (c) vs Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, if anybody intervenes during the match in any way they are fired: Mojo Rawley before the match assaults Randy on his way to the ring. He then throws Randy in the ring for Baron to pin and walks to the back. Once Randy is standing (with help from the ropes) the bell is rung. Baron immediately charges at Randy but Randy moves out of the way and Baron goes straight into the turnbuckle. And then Corbin walks backwards in pain into a an RKO, Randy goes for the pin, 1.. 2.. Corbin kicks out. The match would then go on normally but Baron is groggy from the RKO and Randy is groggy from the attack from Mojo. Later in the match Randy would go for his second rope DDT but Baron would put his feet off the rope and put Randy in a normal DDT position, Baron would then push Randy towards the ropes and when Randy would rebound off the ropes into an End of Days, 1. 2.. 3. And still your WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Baron Corbin. Money in the Bank would then go off the air, with the image of Baron Corbin standing over Randy Orton's body, holding up his title.

Screw it, this is coming back.

Bad Blood

~~PRE SHOW~~

The Authors of Pain vs Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel: I think you guys know how this is going to end. Authors of Pain are big and strong while Dallas & Axel aren't, Authors of Pain murder them. They look like monsters now going into SummerSlam.

Sasha Banks & Asuka vs Dana Brooke & Emma: I know I didn't capitalize on this feud I set up at Payback at Extreme Rules, but I'm doing it now. Asuka, Sasha, and Emma deserve more screen time dammit, not really you Dana Brooke. Sasha & Asuka would win (keeping Asuka's streak going) and post-match, Emma would take it out on Dana Brooke, making Dana a babyface in the process. Emma would absolutely batter Dana with a kendo stick before using the kendo stick to put Dana in a modified Emmalock. 

~~REAL SHOW~~

Tyler Bate (c) vs Jordan Devlin for the United Kingdom Championship: To start the show we have the United Kingdom Championship match, Tyler Bate is defending his United Kingdom Championship against the man who at Extreme Rules defeated his mentor Finn Balor in Jordan Devlin. Jordan would actually win this match with an Ireland's Call which I haven't had him using, so I'd debut it here for the 1.. 2.. 3. Jordan Devlin post match would stand on Bate's chest as he held up the belt, really hamming up his win.

Dean Ambrose & The Broken Hardy's vs SAnitY: Ambrose, enraged at SAnitY kidnapping his wife at Extreme Rules has vowed to exact revenge on every member of SAnitY. He already did so with Nikki Cross when he gave the idea to Kurt Angle to instead of making a Number One Contender's match for the Raw Women's Championship between Nia Jax and Bayley, to just let them both have a go at Nikki Cross in a Triple Threat. But now he wanted the rest of them tonight, but he knew he couldn't do it alone. He needed two more guys just as crazy as him and SAnitY, and just as devoted to his cause of defeating SAnitY as he was. So he asked the Raw Tag Team Champions The Broken Hardy's to help him out here tonight in this 3v3 tag match. Dean & The Hardy's would win after Dean hit Young with a Dirty Deeds and Matt hit a Twist of Fate onto Wolfe to take them out, allowing Brother Nero to hit the Swanton Bomb onto Killian Dain for the win.

John Morrison vs Seth Rollins: Just a fun little feud for these two to be in, get them on the card. The reason this match exists is because in a US Title Number One Contenders Fatal Fourway match between these two men, Rusev, and Kevin Owens. These two kept constantly screwing each other out of pinfalls. They eventually took each other out of the equation after Morrison hit a Starship Pain on Rollins through a table, which allowed Rusev the opportunity to lock the Accolade in on Owens, making him tap. Rollins would win this match with a Curb Stomp.

Cesaro & Sheamus vs Enzo & Cass: These two haven't been featured at all so I just threw them on here so they aren't forgotten. Sheamus & Cesaro (not The Bar at this point, still just Sheamus & Cesaro) would win when Cesaro locking in Cass in a Sharshooter, unable to help as he watches Enzo get hit with a Brough (is that how you spell it?) Kick for the pinfall victory.

Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles: AJ Styles would be enraged and confused as to why Samoa Joe would interfere in his 2 out of 3 falls match against Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at Extreme Rules. Joe would cryptically say he was just "following orders." Styles wouldn't accept this and would ask for this match. Styles would win with a Phenomenal Forearm but would not recieve any answers.

Aiden English (c) vs Rusev w/Lana for the United States Championship: Rusev after winning the Number One Contender's Match would get this match for the US title. However Aiden English would retain with the Whirling Dervish after a good 12 or so minute match.

Nikki Cross (c) vs Nia Jax vs Bayley for the Raw Women's Championship: Nikki Cross because of Dean Ambrose has to face both Bayley and Nia Jax for her Raw Women's Championship tonight. But that didn't stop her as after a 16 minute match Cross retained when she hit The Purge onto Bayley after the two worked together to powerbomb Nia through a table for the victory.

Big E Open Challenge: Big E would have an Open Challenge to see if anyone could beat the monster that is him, The Big Show would answer it but he would fall short after a 4 minute domination by Big E ending with a huge Big Ending for the 5 count.

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship: After becoming Number One Contender at Extreme Rules Roman would get his match against Brock here at Bad Blood. Roman would win here but not cleanly. He won so dirty actually that a double turn would take place, making Lesnar a face and Reigns a heel. And the reason why Samoa Joe ran in on the Extreme Rules main event would also be revealed tonight as when Lesnar dodges a Spear making Reigns Spear the referee, all hell broke loose. Lesnar had already taken a Spear before that and really when I said dodged, I meant he fell down from exhaustion. Then after the ref was speared, Roman looked down at him for a few moments with a look of shock, when "It's Time To Play The Game" rang out through the arena. Triple H would walk out with a sledgehammer in hand and would go face to face with Roman Reigns, but he wouldn't hit him with it, he would instead extend his hand. Reigns would look at it confused, but then he would smile when he looked Triple H in his eyes again, and he would shake it. Paul Heyman would be furious but Reigns would go to the outside and simply punch him in the mouth, knocking him out cold. Triple H would then turn his attention to Brock Lesnar, who is now struggling to get up, he would give Reigns the sledgehammer and Reigns would hit Lesnar in the head with the sledgehammer. Triple H would then pick up Lesnar and hit him with a Pedigree. And just to finish him off, Triple H would call to the back and out would run his little cronies Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens. Triple H would tell them to hold up Brock by his arms as Roman was in the corner. They would hold him and Roman would hit one final viscous Spear onto Brock. The other three would then leave the ring as Triple H walked up the ramp watching the ring with intent with his sledgehammer as Owens and Joe woke up the ref who, none the wiser, counted 1.. 2.. 3. Making Roman Reigns your new Universal Champion as Triple H just grinned on the top of the ramp.

Battleground

~~PRE SHOW~~

Candice LeRae vs James Ellsworth w/Carmella: Carmella has gotten sick and tired of losing in matches to Candice LeRae because of James Ellsworth so she asked SmackDown GM Daniel Bryan to make this match, James Ellsworth vs Candice LeRae. James wouldn't take Candice seriously because "HAH! SHE'S A WOMAN!" and then the bell rings, Candice marches over to Ellsworth and hits a Ballsplex. She follows that up with an Unprettier and finisher him off with a Lionsault. 1.. 2.. 3. James Ellsworth has died. Post match Carmella just stands over the broken man with no chin and just shakes her head before locking in the Code of Silence on him. Ellsworth would tap furiously but Carmella wouldn't care and would keep it in for an unneccesarilly long amount of time. When she finally broke it off she would spin on James before walking to the back, effectively abandoning the poor poor man in the middle of the ring.

Dolph Ziggler vs Tye Dillinger: The rubber match between these two, both have 1 win a piece, fight! I'd have Dillinger win, because why the hell not, he deserves a little mini push.

~~REAL SHOW~~

#DIY (c) vs The Revival vs The Uso's vs Breezango vs American Alpha vs Gallows & Anderson for the SmackDown Women's Championship in a Six Pack Challenge Elimination Match: Boy is that a mouthful of a match name, This match just seems like fun to me because it shows that this show has a damn good tag team division, I mean just look at those teams, this is awesome. So the rules of this match are as follows since it kinda seems weird: No DQ's, No Count Out's, if either member of your team is pinned or submitted in the ring your entire team is eliminated, the final team left wins. The first team eliminated would be The Uso's after American Alpha hit Grand Amplitude on them. Then American Alpha would get eliminated after The Revival hit them with The Shatter Machine. Then Ciampa and Gargano lock in Gallows and Anderson in two seperate submissions, with Anderson locked in a Texas Cloverleaf and Gallows locked in the Gargano Escape. Gallows would be the one the tap, and once he tapped immediately The Revival sprung into action, Taking out #DIY. But they focused their attack too much on #DIY as Tyler Breeze caught Scott Dawson with a Beauty Shot. Breeze then ducked a clothesline attempt by Wilder and hit him with an Unprettier. Then Fandango hit his top rope leg drop on Dash for the 1.. 2.. 3. Leaving just Breezango and #DIY left. It would be #DIY picking up the win however, after throwing Breeze out the ring when Ciampa hit Project Ciampa on him. Fandango was left in the middle of the ring when GArgano and Ciampa hit "Meeting In The Middle" and both stacked on Fandango and pinned him to retain the belts.

Mickie James (c) vs Naomi for the SmackDown Women's Championship: Naomi gets her rematch for the SmackDown Women's Championship! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she loses. After the match Trish Stratus walks out to the surprise of everyone and challenges Mickie James to a match at SummerSlam for the SmackDown Women's Championship to truly see who was the better between the two of them, One... Last... Time. Mickie accepts and the two shake hands and stare each other down.

The Miz (c) vs Neville for the Cruiserweight Championship: Surprise, Sami Zayn isn't the Cruiserweight Champion anymore, it's The Miz! Now before you say "Wait The Miz isn't a Cruiserweight" that's apart of the storyline. So the SmackDown after Money In THe Bank The Miz came out and said that tonight Sami Zayn will be laying down for him to become Cruiserweight Champion. Zayn would be apprehensive to accept this but would go through with it. But because Miz was never properly weighed in, the ref would try to stop the match from happening. But after a considerable amount of threatening by Miz, he would grant the match and Zayn would lay down for Miz. 1.. 2.. 3. Miz is your new champ. Daniel Bryan would be outraged at this, saying "Miz has made a mockery of the Cruiserweight Championship." Miz would just brush it off though. That is until Daniel Bryan decides to weigh The Miz, to see if he's allowed to be Cruiserweight Champion. But The Miz would bring out his contract and would point to a clause that says he "disagrees to any invasive practices by the company." Miz then says that he feels ashamed about his weight and doesn't want everyone knowing about it, so he believes that is invasive. Bitterly, Daniel Bryan could do nothing, but he could make a match for Battleground, which sees Neville get his 1 on 1 rematch for the Cruiserweight Championship. It would seem everything was in place for Neville to win as he stood up ready to hit Red Arrow on Miz, when Sami Zayn pushed him off the top turnbuckle. This allowed Miz an opening, who got up after playing possum and hit the Skull Crushing Finale for the victory.

Alexa Bliss vs Ember Moon vs Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch: These women just need something to do, so I gave them this match, Alexa Bliss would win after pinning Ember Moon after a big DDT. This means she finally gets her big win after not being able to get one anywhere following Mania.

Kenny Omega vs Pete Dunne: This is Kenny Omega's "Welcome to WWE" feud. So he needs to look strong, so I'd have him beat The Bruiserweight in this match with the One Winged Angel.

Erick Rowan (c) vs Luke Harper vs Braun Strowman for the Intercontinental Championship: This match would be Luke Harper's rematch for the Intercontinental Championship he lost at Money in The Bank to Erick Rowan, but you may notice a certain Brauny boy in the match. Well he'd basically do a Batista "Give Me What I Want" thing, murdering basically everyone backstage until Shane McMahon was forced to give Braun a spot in the IC title match. But none of these guys would win, in fact the match would be thrown out when in the middle of the match, right after a dazed Luke Harper finally brought Strowman down with a Discus Clothesline, making all three men down in the middle of the ring, the lights went off and when they came back on the referee was replaced by Bray Wyatt in a referee's shirt. Bray would then yell "ring the bell" to the ring announcer who, in fear of death by Wyatt, would and would say "This match has ended in a draw!" Then Bray would hit Sister Abigail on all three of the men in the ring. The next night he would explain his actions saying that "Abigail wouldn't want you to be champion, she would want me to be champion." and stuff like that, setting up a Wyatt Family Fatal Fourway match for the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Chris Jericho: Jericho after winning Money In The Bank would seek for a challenger so he could test his skills before he knew he was ready to cash in. He found Shinsuke Nakamura, and thus the two are having a match tonight. Jericho would lose after Nakamura hit the Kinshasa on Jericho, after the match the two would shake hands and Jericho would raise Nakamura's hand up high in respect before walking to the back and telling a camera "not tonight."

Baron Corbin (c) vs Randy Orton vs Mojo Rawley for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Well Mojo Rawley got his wish granted, he was noticed and he got a main event match. Randy would complain to Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon that he did not get a fair fight at Money In The Bank. Shane and Daniel would agree and they would grant him a rematch at Battleground, originally a singles match. But then Randy asked for one more thing, he asked for Mojo Rawley to be inserted into the match so I can, and I quote, "beat his punk ass too." Shane and Daniel would agree to those terms and this match would be made. At the beginning of the match Randy went straight for Mojo Rawley, he would just whale away at the man who has cost him in two matches the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Baron would see this as an opportunity and would grab a Kendo Stick while Randy was distracted. He would then go back into the ring and would hit Randy with it. Later on in the match it would seem Mojo would have the match won when he held the ropes on an RKO attempt by Orton and then when Randy got back up he would run at him and pick him up before hitting a sit out Alabama Slam. But it would only get to 2 before Baron Corbin threw a chair through the ropes at Rawley's face from outside the ring to stop the pin. In the ending sequence Corbin would go for a splash into the corner on Orton who would move out of the way and hit a surprise RKO on Baron when he staggered back. But at the count of 2 Mojo would pick up Orton and throw him out of the ring before going for a pin on Baron himself. But Baron would get Mojo in a small package, and before Randy could get back into the ring it was already a 3 count. Mojo would then yell at Randy that if he wasn't targeting him the entire match that maybe Baron wouldn't have won, but Randy would just RKO Mojo in anger before leaving. And that is how Battleground would end.

So for the big four I'm gonna do something a little bit different, for the big four I'm going to post the match cards beforehand and you guys can predict who will win. I think that sounds fun, don't you? Hopefully you said yes. So predict who you think will win, please and thank you.

SUMMERSLAM

~~PRE SHOW~~

The Broken Hardy's (c) vs SAnitY for the Raw Tag Team Championships

Carmella vs Candice LeRae

Aiden English (c) vs Kevin Owens vs Samoa Joe for the United States Championship

#DIY (c) vs The Revival for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships

~~REAL SHOW~~

AJ Styles vs Kenny Omega

Mickie James (c) vs Trish Stratus for the SmackDown Women's Championship

Erick Rowan (c) vs Bray Wyatt vs Luke Harper vs Braun Strowman for the Intercontinental Championship

Dean Ambrose vs Eric Young

Jordan Devlin (c) vs Tyler Bate vs Finn Balor for the United Kingdom Championship

Randy Orton vs Mojo Rawley

Baron Corbin (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Nikki Cross (c) vs Asuka for the Raw Women's Championship

Kurt Angle vs Triple H for the General Manager spot on Raw

The Miz (c) vs Daniel Bryan for the Cruiserweight Championship

Roman Reigns (c) vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship in a No Holds Barred Match

~~PRE SHOW~~

Aiden English (c) vs Kevin Owens vs Samoa Joe for the United States Championship

~~REAL SHOW~~

AJ Styles vs Kenny Omega

Erick Rowan (c) vs Bray Wyatt vs Luke Harper vs Braun Strowman for the Intercontinental Championship

Jordan Devlin (c) vs Tyler Bate vs Finn Balor for the United Kingdom Championship

Baron Corbin (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Roman Reigns (c) vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship in a No Holds Barred Match

~~PRE SHOW~~

~~REAL SHOW~~

AJ Styles vs Kenny Omega

~~PRE SHOW~~

~~REAL SHOW~~

AJ Styles vs Kenny Omega

Erick Rowan (c) vs Bray Wyatt vs Luke Harper vs Braun Strowman for the IntercoAsukantinental Championship

Nikki Cross (c) vs Asuka for the Raw Women's Championship

(Winners in Purple)

~~REAL SHOW~~

AJ Styles vs Kenny Omega