BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
BiC

Favorite Wrestling Finisher

I'm gonna go for a out of the box choice and say Matt Morgan's Hellevator/Hirooki Goto's Shouten. It looks fucking sick and it looks believable as a finisher with the whiplash from being slammed down. I wanna see this move used more often. 

RKO is my favourite because it really can come out of nowhere and looks cool everytime. It's also created really great moments like the curb stomp into the RKO and other mid-air versions. The Tombstone is another because of how devestating it actually looks and for how legendary the move is, like the RKO. The leaping tombstone was especially great.

A good ole Frog Splash is one of my absolute favourites. Whether it be Eddie Guerrero's, Rob Van Dam's "Five Star Frog Splash", or Hiroshi Tanahashi's "High Fly Flow", I think it's a classic and fantastic climax of a match.

As a huge fan of mat wrestling and technical prowess I also love submission finishers of every kind, as long as it doesn't look silly (Magna Claw to the traps, however in retrospect they're kinda funny). The Koji Clutch, Dragon Sleeper, Triangle Choke, Cloverleaf Hold, Stretch Muffler, Cross Armbreaker, Octopus Stretch and the Sleeper Hold to name but a few of my favourites. 

It isn't the most styled finisher but I've grown a new found appreciation of Randy Ortron's RKO. It's all in the execution and the camera work for once needs to be congratulated on Smackdown because when he slithers into frame hitting the RKO it's sudden and impactful. You feel like Orton could slip from thin air and hit his finisher.

While I do still like the spear, I should probably update my choice because I have a few new ones that I have come to love. 

Image result for Wrestling Killshot gif

Moonstop: Ever since I first saw Killshot hit this move in there three stages of hell match, I was in love and have used it multiple times in kayfabe. Its a great move and looks like it hurts but its actually relatively safe, that and when it is hit reversing a running move or onto the arpon like DAMN man I love this move. 

Image result for WWE Murphys Law gifImage result for WWE Bitter End] gifImage result for WWE Salida Del Sol Gif

Honorable Mentions: Murphys Law, Bitter End, Salida Del Dol