WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Alyx Wilde

WWE 205 Live Official Discussion

20170221_205Live_Match_AkBrian--b5db87fa4620a6a7ffc21af43248a5d1.jpg

Will Neville attack TJP to intimidate Austin Aries?

On WWE’s Facebook page yesterday, a stipulation was added to Neville’s Cruiserweight Championship defense against Austin Aries: The two Superstars will now meet in a Submission Match at WWE Extreme Rules. Last week on WWE 205 Live, Aries vanquished The King of the Cruiserweights’ ally, TJP, in singles competition. Following the contest, Neville attacked the injured knee of his nemesis in an attempt to permanently sideline him. With Neville’s assault thwarted by Gentleman Jack Gallagher, A-Double remains the greatest threat to Neville’s reign.

Last night on Raw, the WWE Cruiserweight Champion accompanied another ally, Tony Nese, to the ring for “The Premier Athlete’s” battle with Aries. With Neville watching at ringside, A-Double defeated Nese with his patented Last Chancery submission. After the match, The King of the Cruiserweights reminded just how ruthless he can be, attacking and locking Nese in his own submission hold, The Rings of Saturn.

TJP has been vying for a title opportunity while at the same time forging a formidable alliance with the Cruiserweight Champion. However, could The Duke of Dab’s willingness to aid Neville backfire, resulting in him suffering a similar fate as Tony Nese? Or will TJP once more try to sideline or weaken Aries on Neville’s behalf before WWE Extreme Rules?

Lessons to be learned from a Street Fight

You won’t have to wait for WWE Extreme Rules for an all-out brawl in the Cruiserweight division. for tonight on WWE 205 Live, Akira Tozawa battles The Brian Kendrick in a Street Fight. The intense rivalry between these Superstars has escalated for months, as The Man with a Plan wanted to take Tozawa under his wing. When the Japanese Superstar refused, Kendrick and Tozawa engaged in several brutal battles to teach each other a series of lessons.

Though the Street Fight on WWE 205 Live doesn’t mark the first time Kendrick and Tozawa have squared off one-on-one, it does speak to the bitterness and animosity that has festered between the two competitors. Their rivalry between has grown beyond standard competition and evolved into something deeply personal. There is no doubt that both competitors will give each other everything they’ve got, but it remains to be seen if this will truly be the final lesson.

Don’t miss WWE 205 Live, tonight at 10/9 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

wwe.com

WWE 205 Live, May 30, 2017 preview: The Boss takes over WWE 205 Live

20170529_205Live_Match_Sasha--26fcf5021dfc76ccdcb75ae53d008c3b.jpg

Tonight on WWE 205 Live, Sasha Banks makes her way to the home of the Cruiserweights before she teams up with Rich Swann to battle Noam Dar and Alicia Fox at WWE Extreme Rules this Sunday. Plus, will Neville respond after tapping out to Austin Aries last night on Raw?

Can Austin Aries make Neville tap out at WWE Extreme Rules?

Last night on Raw, Austin Aries shook the foundations of the Cruiserweight division – and, it appears, Neville –when he made the WWE Cruiserweight Champion tap out to The Last Chancery. Although the submission victory came in tag team competition, it proved that A-Double can indeed make The King of the Cruiserweights submit, giving the challegner an extraordinary mental advantage before their Submission Match at WWE Extreme Rules.

Despite Aries' newfound psychological edge, he is still nursing a knee injury that he visibly favors, which provides a physical advantage for Neville. Regardless, A-Double will certainly use WWE 205 Live as a platform to remind The King of the Cruiserweights of his tap-out on Raw. How will Neville respond, and will he attempt to reassert his dominance before defending the WWE Cruiserweight Championship this Sunday at WWE Extreme Rules?

The Boss arrives on WWE 205 Live

At WWE Extreme Rules, Sasha Banks will join forces with Rich Swann and square off against the Cruiserweight division's power couple – Noam Dar and Alicia Fox – in a Mixed Tag Team Match. However, before this Sunday’s battle on WWE Network, The Boss makes her way to WWE 205 Live.

On Raw Monday night, the presence of the former Raw Women's Champion helped even the odds during Swann's battle with Noam Dar, when Alicia Fox ascended the ring apron to help The Scottish Supernova. Banks countered the attempt by attacking her rival, ultimately leading to Swann executing his patented Phoenix Splash for the victory.

What will happen as this rivalry intensifies and The Boss makes her way to the home of the Cruiserweights? Find out on WWE 205 Live, tonight at 10/9 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

wwe.com

20170605_205Live_Match_NevillePerkins--76fc2483f49781ecb569669797443b97.jpg

What's next for Austin Aries?

After narrowly escaping the loss of the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at WrestleMania and WWE Payback, respectively – using questionable tactics in both instances – Neville defeated Austin Aries in a Submission Match at WWE Extreme Rules to reaffirm his placeatop of the Cruiserweight division. Despite making Neville tap out on the outside of the ring, the rules of the match required A-Double to make his opponent submit inside the squared circle.

Engaged in a highly-competitive contest, The King of the Cruiserweights did not employ any nefarious actions in making Aries submit to The Rings of Saturn. Following the loss, Aries tweeted, "And with that it might be time for some serious life reflection and career reevaluation..."

Has A-Double effectively ended his quest for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship? Will he seek championship opportunities beyond the Cruiserweight division, or is this the end of Austin Aries as we know him?

TJP gets his championship opportunity

Winner of the Cruiserweight Classic and inaugural WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJP essentially made a deal with the devil. If he formed an alliance with current WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville during The King of the Cruiserweights‘ bitter rivalry against Austin Aries, The Duke of Dab would be awarded with a title opportunity.

With Aries vanquished at WWE Extreme Rules, TJP wanted his end of the bargain fulfilled. Neville told TJP if he could defeat Mustafa Ali on Raw, then he would speak to Raw General Manager Kurt Angle. After defeating Ali, The Duke of Dab was baited into an attack by The King of the Cruiserweights, and the match was set for WWE 205 Live.

Will TJP reclaim his former glory by dethroning Neville and recapturing the WWE Cruiserweight Championship? Find out tonight on WWE 205 Live, at 10/9 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

205 this week was awesome, but this week I mean the main event. I expected it to be slow but the match was fookin great, their were false finishes that actually got me and at one point I thought Tj would really win the title. What a match, sadly it ended fairly so we won't see another one on one (maybe a multiman). 

First off I really enjoyed the opening match between Dar and Alexander and thought it was a great way to wrap and up close the beef between them. Also, Titus O'Neil trying to pick up recruits for the Titus Brand on 205 Live I thought was awesome and I really look forward to seeing where things go from here. 

The Drew Gulak stuff I think is awesome and is a great parody of real life politics done right. Finally, I thought it was a fantastic main event and I'm really glad that the WWE went all in on the angle as in the past I feel like they've made heels make promises only to not go fully through with them and act like they never happened. Neville looks dominant and on top of the world and is my favorite thing going in the WWE right now. I'm predicting Cedric as his next challenger and honestly I think those guys can be great together. 

- It appears that Sasha Banks recently appeared on 205 Live as a way to boost interest in the show. As previously noted, viewership numbers for 205 Live on the WWE Network have been disappointing. Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com reports that there is an idea to have more women from the main roster appear on the show in the future. 

NoDQ.com

It appears that Sasha Banks recently appeared on 205 Live as a way to boost interest in the show. As previously noted, viewership numbers for 205 Live on the WWE Network have been disappointing. Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com reports that there is an idea to have more women from the main roster appear on the show in the future.

Source: NoDQ

On WWE 205 Live:

“I preach to everybody — whatever their opinion is — that patience is the key. I know that’s now how people nowadays digest entertainment. When you’re trying to build a new brand and introduce new characters and help them find themselves and connect with the audience, it takes time. … I feel like if people don’t place their own expectations on what they think it should be and enjoy it for what it is and watch it as it evolves and what it will become, the process would be more enjoyable for everybody.

“Neville is a highly accomplished guy who is as talented as any guy in the company and my accolades speak for themselves and I have some name notoriety from being in the game a while. If we’re able to stabilize it – and that includes Brian Kendrick and bringing in Tajiri for a short time – to allow time for some of those guys who will make their names over the next 10 years, that’s a winning formula."

WrestleZone.com

Guest Smith

I completely agree with Aries. I've been saying it since 205 Live started, characters need time to develop. We shouldn't expect a new division filled with new faces to be to the standards of RAW or SmackDown so soon. It takes time to build a character and gain a good reaction from the crowd. It's the same when new faces are debuted on NXT or the main roster. The only difference is that this situation isn't just one wrestler, it's a whole show so it'll take at least a few years to reach the standards people are expecting from it right now. NXT wasn't always so great. It took years for that to become so entertaining and it'll take just as long for 205 Live. With established veterans, the 205 Live roster already deserves respect and the upcoming stars are good enough in the ring to earn that respect. Character development is key going forward and has been all this time but it can be done as we've seen with Neville and kinda with Jack Gallagher and Rich Swann.

Z8Jznh9.jpg

WWE 205 Live preview, June 13, 2017: Who dares challenge The King of the Cruiserweights?

Does Akira Tozawa need or want The Titus Brand's help?

Titus O'Neil wants to take The Titus Brand international. As a result, he has started to focus his attention and recruitment efforts on Japanese Cruiserweight Akira Tozawa. However, The Stamina Monster seems to be anything but enthusiastic about joining Apollo Crews under The Titus Brand banner. In fact, Tozawa seems more confused as to why O'Neil is courting him and appears to simply be humoring the former WWE Tag Team Champion. This was evident on Raw when O'Neil invited Tozawa to sit ringside during Crews' match with Kalisto. Following Crews' victory, Titus brought a bemused Tozawa into the ring for a selfie.

The last person to attempt to mentor Tozawa was The Brian Kendrick, and that misguided effort led to a bitter rivalry between the two, with the Japanese Superstar getting the last word in a Street Fight. This begs the question: Would Tozawa really benefit from being part of The Titus Brand, or is the overture just a self-serving endeavor by Titus O'Neil?

Is anyone on the "Neville level"?

Last night on Raw, WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville was scheduled to face the man he defeated for the title at Royal Rumble, Rich Swann. There was a stark contrast in each Superstar's demeanor as Neville was all business and Swann delighted the crowd with his unique dance moves. However, the match never got underway as The King of the Cruiserweights brutally attacked his opponent, ultimately locking him in The Rings of Saturn.

Addressing both the WWE Universe and any potential contenders — or as Neville called them, "pretenders" — the WWE Cruiserweight Champion declared all would share the same fate that Austin Aries, TJP and Swann have in recent weeks. Neville also directly addressed Akira Tozawa because of a tweet Titus O'Neil sent earlier in the day. The King of the Cruiserweight delivered a warning to the Japanese Superstar to tread carefully or he will be forced to bow down.

Who will rise to the challenge set forth by Neville? Can anyone truly dethrone The King of the Cruiserweights, or will the champion continue to destroy his competition until he feels he has the respect he deserves?

Don't miss WWE 205 Live, tonight at 10/9 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

Guest Smith

So Enzo confronted Neville at the end of this week's 205 Live. First of all, I called it. Secondly, I think this is best for Enzo and the cruiserweight division.

I don't see Enzo going very far on RAW in singles competition at the moment as the roster is stacked and Enzo isn't high up the pecking order at all.

Furthermore, time in the cruiserweight division can give Enzo a chance to showcase his in-ring ability against other amazing in-ring performers in decently lengthy matches since the cruiserweights have their own show.

In addition, as we've seen with Neville, a decently long run with the Cruiserweight title could definitely help build Enzo as a legitimate threat. I think him beating Neville in an underdog story would be great.

Also, having a well-known and popular superstar like Enzo on 205 Live will help bring more viewers, which 205 Live is desperate for right now. Therefore, both Enzo and 205 Live are gaining from this move.

This is definitely best for Enzo. He would've gotten destroyed if he went up against most other people on RAW (apart from maybe Curt Hawkins or Heath Slater) so for him to go to a division where he looks like a legitimate threat and can verse other guys who are great wrestlers is best for him.

Also, Enzo doesn't look like a midget when he's on 205 Live.