BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Alyx Wilde

WWE 205 Live Official Discussion

Seems like it's the best thing to do for both WWE and Enzo. WWE didn't have any plans left for him on RAW, and now especially with Big Cass not being there, this could make a fresh start for him, which he will need as a singles competitor. His size won't hurt him on 205 life. It could also help for people who only watch RAW and Smackdown to watch 205 life once, as Enzo quite often got good reactions from the crowd. 

Kalisto finally on the show is a huge plus for the division. Yes, he's bland and terrible at promos and honestly all round not that great right now. But hes a perfect fit for the division and should have joined a year ago. This will help his career and maybe he can start to find himself here. Enzo is killing it, he's got me invested in this storyline. I wonder if they can keep the steam going though.

Kalisto to the CW division will help out both parties involved. He is a guy who the fans know and who they can use in their title scene, maybe use to get other guys over. I don't think Kalisto had any plans for him apart from getting destroyed by Strowman, so this sounds like a good thing for him.

I have really been enjoying 205 live personally, even without Neville. Enzo has found his niche in the CW division, his character and personality perfectly contradict the other wrestlers and what the show is all about. Also, I really hope they continue to build Cedric Alexander, maybe give him a big role in a possible 5v5 Survivor Series match where he dominates, like he did in that number 1 contender ship match a little while back. There is already story there for him to eventually take the belt from Enzo, and he's been one of the most consistently impressive 205 live wrestlers since the show's inception. 

I'd honestly say tis week's episode has been my least favourite in a while. That Swann/Kendrick match was painful to watch in my opinion, relied too much on comedy. The main event was fun enough though. Nese doesn't really get a reaction but I really like some of the stuff he does. The sit ups with the pumpkins were fun.

As noted, tonight's WWE 205 Live episode will feature WWE UK Champion Pete Dunne and other UK competitors. WWE has confirmed that WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore will debut a new segment on tonight's show - The Zo Show. He has invited the UK Superstars to be his first guests. While most of the cruiserweight roster did not fly to Europe for this week's tapings, Jack Gallagher, Brian Kendrick, Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann will be there as WWE announced the following:

Will Gentleman Jack Gallagher have any homeland surprises for Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann?

Last week on WWE 205 Live, Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann responded to Gentleman Jack Gallagher and The Brian Kendrick calling Swann a clown by showing up to the ring dressed as clowns. While Alexander only painted his face, Rich Swann picked up a victory against Kendrick while dressed in a clown costume.

Although Alexander and Swann showed they weren't intimidated by the threats from Gallagher and The Man with a Plan, the British Superstar and the former Cruiserweight Champion have proven before that they are persistent when it comes to accomplishing their goals. This, of course, begs the question of whether U.K.-native Gallagher will have a few tricks up his sleeve to further help Alexander embrace his cruelty and shun Swann.

With the U.K. Championship division invited to WWE 205 Live, Gentleman Jack Gallagher and The Brian Kendrick may have some of Gallagher's fellow countrymen to aid them in their cause.

Don't miss this huge episode of WWE 205 Live, featuring the U.K. Championship Division at 10/9 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

WrestlingInc.com

Thought I may as well post the preview for 205 live, since this week's should be interesting with the UK guys there.

Also, Enzo having his own 'Zo Show' makes complete sense.

205 Live This week i felt had ups and downs. I'm glad the UK guys are on 205 but I'm not so glad that Tyler Bate lost to Enzo so easily and at the same time we didn't even See Dunne, Wolfgang and Seven who are three of the key players in the UK division with one of them being the bloody champion. Also notice how they only got the UK guys under 205 for this, I have a feeling they'll be putting all of em in the CW division with the UK belt being a second (not secondary) championship on 205 but only have the CW UK Guys compete for it because Seven and Wolfgang won't be appearing on 205 live unless they change the name of the show to something else.

Did anyone watch last night? I get why he has but I am not a fan that Enzo has essentially taken over control of the show, and now his 'Zo train' are essentially his bitches, when initially everyone hated him because he wasn't a good wrestler. Nonetheless, I thought the matches were enjoyable, as always, and it was interesting that all the matches involved Enzo's guys. Also, they confirmed that Itami is debuting on 205 live soon, so that should be fun.

5 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Itami on 205 Live will be a nice boost for the brand but could really hurt his chances at ever reaching the pinnacle in the company.

Honestly, unless something about him catches on hot in the main roster, I don't think he'd ever make it further than midcard titles anyway. I love him but he doesn't really have the necessary personality for WWE to make it too far. At least in the 205 live division he'll be treated like one of their top stars, whereas on raw or smackdown he would likely end up getting lost in the shuffle. I am saying all of this completely biased for 205 live because I want to see Enzo sell Itami's kicks like death.

Hideo Itami Making 205 Live Debut Next Week

– Hideo Itami will make his 205 Live debut next week. The news was announced during this week’s episode, as you can see below:

.@HideoItami comes to #205Live NEXT WEEK! @WWENetwork @WWE205Livepic.twitter.com/ZSYanjzjb3

— WWE (@WWE) December 13, 2017

Guest Smith
3 minutes ago, Ross said:

Hideo Itami Making 205 Live Debut Next Week

– Hideo Itami will make his 205 Live debut next week. The news was announced during this week’s episode, as you can see below:

.@HideoItami comes to #205Live NEXT WEEK! @WWENetwork @WWE205Livepic.twitter.com/ZSYanjzjb3

— WWE (@WWE) December 13, 2017

I love Hideo Itami. As one of the first members of NXT's greatest era, he's been able to create multiple exciting matches and moments within NXT. Unfortunately, sporadic injuries killed his momentum on numerous occasions and ruined any chance he had at being NXT champion. Nevertheless, his most recent character work has definitely been his best within the WWE, ruthlessly attacking those who refuse to show him the respect he thinks he deserves.

205 having Itami added to its roster is huge for the show; he can definitely be a main player on 205 Live. On the other hand, him being on 205 is a disappointment for him in my eyes but at the same time, is completely understandable. The repeated injuries meant he was never able to make himself a huge name in NXT like Balor or Nakamura so debuting on 205 instead of the actual main roster doesn't put too much pressure on him. Hopefully, if he makes a good impression on 205 Live, he will eventually be able to transition onto RAW's main show or even get a transfer to SmackDown.