BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Alyx Wilde

WWE 205 Live Official Discussion

If Drew has daivari and Oney has Jack, then i see the teams looking like this
Drew, Daivari, Brain Kendrick, Akiza Tozawa, Humberto versus Oney, Jack, and Lucha Drag....House Party. Covers all major feuds going on in 205 live. Speaking of them, i am really interested in where the Lucha Drag...House Party, Humberto, and Daivari feud goes. My current prediction is Dorado leaves them in the end and Humberto takes his place on the team. 

If 205 Live does stop, then NXT is the best place to move it I feel. The superstars in the Cruiserweight division will most likely blend in better with the NXT roster end they will be booked better. Although this may seem like a disastrous thing for those who like 205 Live, it may be better for those superstars in the long run and prevents us having to watch another show to see them.

Honestly I think this is great. No one really watches 205 Live, people don't actually care about it and as much as they perform well when given the opportunity they just don't get over because of how poorly they are presented and advertised. Moving them onto a live network alongside the beloved NXT will work wonders for the CW division and having a designated match at each TakeOver would be great for the championship and the division. I think this is a wonder move from WWE if it turns out to be true 

b0K6jOf.jpg

Tonight on WWE 205 Live, WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak and Oney Lorcan have selected their teams and are ready to collide in a 5-on-5 Captain’s Challenge Match!

After their brutal SummerSlam title rematch last week on WWE 205 Live, WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak and Oney Lorcan had a heated altercation and had to be separated by WWE officials and fellow Cruiserweights. As a result of the chaos after the bout, WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick took to Twitter to announce that Gulak and Lorcan would each pick a team of five Superstars, including themselves, and compete in a Captain’s Challenge Match tonight on WWE 205 Live.Over the next five days, Gulak chose Ariya Daivari, Mike Kanellis, Angel Garza and his friend-turned-rival Tony Nese. Lorcan put together a squad consisting of Gentleman Jack Gallagher, Akira Tozawa, Humberto Carrillo and Isaiah “Swerve” Scott.Who will reign supreme? Don’t miss this highly anticipated battle during the most exciting hour of television, WWE 205 Live, streaming live tonight at 10/9 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

some interesting choices on the teams, i also hope we get a reason for why this match is even happening. By that i mean, what does the winner get? If oney's team wins does he get another title shot? The choices all seem to take major players out of the other feuds, unless Lucha Drag...House Party are gonna progress the feud themselves. It makes me wonder what the other match of the night will be

This weeks show was highly enjoyable. Carillo was the man of the night to me. I dont know why people don't think he has the potential to be a major player in WWE. He runs the ropes extremely well, his selling is great, his moves look smooth for the most part, he has the star look, i havent had the chance to see how he does on the mic yet, and if he nails that, i see no reason he cant become the face of 205 live. Garza also played the heel role extremely well, shades of Eddie in his antics. The family rivarly was the driving force during the entire tag, with even Drew and Oney seeming to be a backdrop to the main focus. Both did great and i hope to see them take this rivalry further. 

Tony Nese's face turn and run with the title was such a failure that they turned him back to heel after like 5 months and he aligned himself with the guy who took his title. Makes me really wish they had held out with Buddy Murphy's reign and had someone else win it because that storyline was weak. Not every partner split story is good clearly. Also annoyed that Lince is in this match now but I guess they wanted a fall guy to extend the story and save Humberto's inevitable title win for something bigger. Maybe he gets to win at Mania just like Nese, who knows. Just really disappointed with Gulak taking the loser in, he doesn't need help, he's a beast.

205 Live’s announce team has lost a great talent as Nigel McGuinness will no longer work the purple brand. This is due to his role as an NXT announcer greatly increasing. With the show moving to the USA Network next week, he’ll now be traveling to Full Sail each week in order to call its action for two hours. He’ll be joined by Mauro Ranallo and Beth Phoenix.

In his place is an interesting choice. Joining Vic Joseph and Aiden English is NXT star Dio Maddin (who was formerly known as Brennan Williams).The former NFL lineman has been with the company since 2016. That trio will call the action each week on the WWE Network going forward.

WrestleZone.com

I enjoyed Dio Maddin being on tv. I like the guy a lot and while I'd rather see him wrestling, I'm cool with this as I think he did a good job this week. KUSHIDA making a surprise appearance was cool and I thought it was a good match. Sidenote, I really hope Jack Gallagher becomes Cruiserweight Champion someday. He was one of my favorite Cruiserweights in the beginning and he's a fun performer. The 6 man tag was good but I didn't like Drew taking the pin. I thought that Daivari would be the obvious fall guy and then Lince pinned him. I don't like having champions pinned, especially when Lince already had a spot in the CoC match, but it's a minor gripe.