WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Isaiah Carter

Best Current Champion?

Guest Smith

Image result for the usos

In my opinion, The Usos are still the best champions in WWE. Since their reinvention, they have remained tremendously entertaining and thus gained the respect of the entirety of the WWE Universe. This makes them great champions as they are bringing attention and making an attraction out of a division that hasn't been close to this level for ages. Even when misplaced on the SummerSlam kick-off show, they pulled off an astonishing match alongside The New Day that outshined the whole main show in terms of match quality. The Usos are the kind of champions that truly want to elevate the championships they hold, rather than just themselves.

Image result for andrade almas title gif

If I was making this thread I wouldn't put NXT in here, but if we're counting all parts of WWE then yes, Andrade Almas is the best champion in the compant right now. I was a bit skeptical of him as champion at first, I didn't think it was all that great, I didn't have high expectations. Then i doubted even more as Gargano was named #1 contender but surely enough, and I think everyone can agree, they put on one of the best match WWE has seen in the last 8 years. Almas and Gargano have brought so much prestige to the title already and I think we're gonna see Almas face guys like Adam Cole and Aleister Black which will surely blow me away again. Hat's off to Almas because he has taken NXT to new heights, by being its main champion. 

Seth Rollins is currently the best champion by far, I honestly would say he is the only good champion on the main roster along with maybe The Bludgeon Brothers, but that's all. Rollins is insane and as truely won me over again after a bad second half of 2016 that he never truely got out of till he was paired with Ambrose and had some of th best matches of the year against the Bar. Right now, even though he has only had 2 defences, he is my favourite thing on basically every RAW and the MOTN at Backlash. I hope he gets a solid reign with the belt but if he keeps this up, it's inevitable that he will win a world title again soon.

Seth Rollins is not only the best current champion, but the Intercontinental Championship division has been the best division for awhile now imo. Styles' reign with the WWE championship hasn't been what it should have been, the US title gets thrown around in boring matches, the Universal title is never there, etc. There have been dips and such, but I'd say that since the beginning of this year, the IC title has had far more hype and better matches for it than any of the others. Rollins is one of the best competitors in the WWE today and I hope he has a long run with the belt and keeps putting on these awesome matches.

Gonna have to go with The Bludgeon Brothers, two extremely underrated wrestlers finally getting a real opportunity to be pushed on their own, without being the henchmen of Bray Wyatt. And honestly I think they've been killing it, they took a gimmick that could have been complete shit and turned it into something that has been extremely entertaining and refreshing. 

I gotta go with the same route and say Seth Freaking Rollins. Ever since his performance in the gautlet match, Seth became my top guy on the entire main roster, and after winning the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania 34, he has been killing it as champion. Defending the title weekly, putting on stellar matches, hell even brought a good match out of Mojo Rawley, and he is making the title to a point where it's the only title i want to see in WWE right now since no other title got me interested in it (main roster wise, not entire comapny wise). 

WWE-NXT-Takeover-New-Orleans-Shayna-Basz

This will probably be a surprise to most, but I've thoroughly enjoyed and been pleasantly surprised with Shayna since her NXT debut. With Asuka we had an unbeatable champion yet was a babyface with a tinge of a heel cocky attitude. Shayna is that but so much more. She's unquestionably different to any woman on the entire WWE roster. She may not be as technically gifted as Charlotte, may not have the microphone skills but she has something you can't teach. That it factor. She comes across as a legit badass, because she is. She's got that Ronda factor of a woman who can kick anyones ass, male or female and that's something special. Add to that she comes across as a fearsome opponent to everyone on the NXT roster, with most people scared to get in her way. Especially with Dakota Kai playing that role so well, its really put Shayna over strong.

Much like Lesnar, whoever beats her will come across as someone really special. Shayna is just different in every way and all in good ways. Even if she's not got all the attributes of a typical NXT star who'll put on classic matches every week or connect with the crowd, but she's a heel and shouldn't need to or want to do either of those things.

"The New" Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan No GIF - DanielBryan Daniel Bryan GIFs

Daniel Bryan is having the one of the best runs of his career and it's only been just under two months since he turned. A good example of the character work Daniel Bryan is excelling at the moment was this promo before TLC

I loved this promo, from lambasting Mike and Cathy for doing their jobs, to renaming the Yes Lock back to its original name, to calling out his new shirt while refusing to shill for it, and the cherry on top, promising to retire "Daisy" in favour of a sustainable belt strap. On top of that each week on Smackdown in the ring or just on the microphone he delivers. I hope this reign goes all the way into Wrestlemania.

Easily Daniel Bryan, he has been one of the bright spots in a very bad period for the WWE. His heel turn has worked out to perfection, evnethough most were doubting it when it orginally happenedI had my doubts about the charachter, but he has played it off so well that you can't argue with it. 

None of them are outstanding or even that good. But I guess out of the crop right now it would be Bryan. He can have a really good run but it's too early to tell. Ronda isn't bad but these segments are just ruining it. Hopefully it can get back on track for WM season.  Asuka just started. 

Brocks is dead in the Water.  Bar haven't done much yet. Raw Tag division is a joke. 

Dean Ambrose is already shit again and I barely watch 205 live. And Rusev just started.  So yeah by default Daniel Bryan 

Ciampa is having a good reign down at NXT right now and I feel he has put the title in a better place right now. 

Also Bryan is the best reign with a Main Title in WWE right now with the WWE title, his gimmick has really flown to new heights that nobody expected and surpass them.