WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Isaiah Carter

Best Current Champion?

My favourite champion at the moment is Seth Rollins. I have loved Rollins for years and I believe he is going to do even more great with the Universal Championship if he gets some better opponents that aren’t Barcon Corbin. His stuff with Brock Lesnar has been entertaining thus far and I just believe he’s the best champion right now.

Seth Rollins is literally carrying monday night raw as the Champ. On most weeks hes the only bright spot of the show..but id for me personally its a tie between him and Kofi because ive really enjoyed Kofi as Champion. Hes delivered in all his matches and has shown he deserved his spot. Both great Champions i think i just wish WWE as a whole was more enjoyable 

To be completely honest it's R-Truth for me with his great 24/7 title segments. I would say Kofi or even Seth but their programs at the current moment just seem boring and uninspiring. Like Seth vs Baron Corbin with Sami Zayn as the Special Referee and Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston, these just feel mid-card and not top level worthy. At least with Truth's stuff they provide me with entertainment while some of this other stuff just doesn't 

For me I've got to go with Seth Rollins. While R-Truth is being funny with the 24/7 Championship in the end I look into it for what it is meant to. In terms of being a very strong and credible champion Seth Rollins is just that guy. He has been the best on Raw and not to mention the way he brutalized both Brock Lesnar and Sami Zayn the past couple of weeks has been amazing. I feel he and Corbin will probably have a good match at Stomping Grounds and I can't wait for the inevitable rematch between him and Lesnar.

I would go for Kofi Kingston, he has been booked well as the WWE Champion and has been consistently defending the title on a constant bases, not only that but he has been the one with the one of the best matches of any show and this just proves my point, sure R-Truth is funny and Seth has been good, but none of them stack to the level of Kofi Kingston

R-Truth is one of the most entertaining parts of WWE week to week but It's hard to not say Kofi Kingston. If he was facing random opponents like a returning Kane or Big Show right after Wrestlemania. This would be a different story. But having gone toe to toe with Bryan, Owens and other strong stars of the current WWE since he became champion it has helped Kofi look like a strong champion and competitor. It will be interesting how they handle Kofi after he loses the championship but right now the booking of Kofi has been a strong positive of the company.