WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
???

Top Five Current Underrated Members On The Fourms?

My top 5 underrated members of the forums huh? Alright well I guess it’s time to put this list together 

1. Aaron, does his fair share of contribution around here and arguably more and in the kayfabe his promos really don’t get as much attention as they probably should and on top of all that he’s very active. 

2. Alex Costa, very underrated as well but also does a good bit of work around here and his work doesn’t really get the credit it arguably deserves either. 

3. Kirk, a relatively newer member to the forums but already has done a great deal of work and his work is already super great and already does work that takes most people years to produce 

4. Sheridan, without a doubt one of nicest members of the forums if not the nicest and while she’s not the most active at times when she is active she does some solid work around here 

5. Bic, this one baffles me a bit while he does get a fair amount of acknowledgement for his work around here I feel he is just slightly underrated with the actual quality of his all around work around here. 

So there’s my top 5 underrated members of the forums and I hope they all get a bit more attention soon 

1 Sheridan - People really sleep on her but I feel her partnership with Jon has helped her a lot.

2 Mikey - A guy who has been on NXT for a long time. He has been very consistent with his promo work and I think he will continue to do going forward.

3 Kirk - I know he is new, but people really need to look into his promo work which is fantastic. Not to mention he is a hell of an artist on his logos.

4 Aaron North - That promo against BIC notwithstanding he has been doing really well. I can already see the influence Brad has had on him. Not to mention one of the nicest and funny guys around.

5 Meko - His promo work on Kayfabe is good and he is generally a good person to talk into. I see a lot from him in the future.

Honorable Mentions

Toxik (I know you probably are shocked), BiC, Yelich

1. MARKER - absolutely loving this new gimmick as of late and the promo work his been consistently great, can’t wait to see what’s next

2. Brad - also has a great fresh gimmick that is producing some very fun and creative promos

3. Meko - even though the first win is in the books, the amount of respect/recognition does not compare to the promo skill.  Debatably the best promoer in NXT right now, but he has KENJI to deal with

4. KENJI - speaking of KENJI, here he is.  This placing is mostly due to his unluckiness with the champions in place (Arius mainly)

5. FDS - despite still being a big name and all, FDS has been on his absolute A game as of late and his promos may be my favorite being cut in the business right now.  His ranking is so low because of this name power and recent title reign, but his work is higher quality than that of the premium championship (no offense to anyone)

Honorable Mentions: Alex Costa (getting recognition with recent opportunities), GeorgeAK (I like what’s happening now, but I still need to see a little bit more, Odd (it’s not an underrated list without him), Blade (his promo work is being overlooked due to his recent title loss, but it is still good stuff)